Prophetic Dream Reveals Sudden Changes as Terrorists Attack at Shopping Mall

I’ve had a re-occurring dream about terrorists in the United States. Although I’ve had this dream for many years, this is the first time I have felt compelled to tell someone outside of my own home.

The dream began at a large multi-story shopping mall when suddenly everything changed quickly. Terrorists with large guns, dressed in black, started shutting doors, blocking people inside, innocent people started running for their lives. Some people were locked in the stairwells. There was a bulky metal gate, like the kind you’d see at a car dealership parking lot, keeping people from leaving.

Moments before it started, I knew what was about to happen and I was able to escape outside with another person. I turned and looked back at the tragedy, but I felt helpless. I was not sure where to run, so I was frozen in place. The person with me did not realize the severity of the situation, so they started mocking me, as if nothing was wrong, even though it was obvious what was happening. I felt irritated and confused by their comments.

I saw some details about the area where the mall was located. It was next to a large body of water, perhaps a lake because I saw sailboats. It seemed like we were near the east coast of the United States. Between the water and the mall was a grassy area with large old trees staggered, possibly oak trees. The leaves were green, so it looked like summer. The weather was beautiful and the sky was a gorgeous shade of blue.

Then I saw an older couple flailing in the water. They were running and stumbling towards the shore. The person I was with knew them and called them by name, first and last names, which I thought was an interesting detail. Unfortunately, I can’t remember their names.

When I looked at the shopping mall again, it had changed and seemed like it was a large school, which was odd and confused me. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

I was surprised at how abruptly everything changed, especially for the elderly couple. It was like everything was great for them, but then it all changed in a moment.

The person who was with me suddenly changed from being my friend to mocking me. I felt like we were in agreement, but then suddenly we disagreed, especially about the danger we faced.

Even the building changed from a shopping mall to a school, which made me wonder if if these might be future targets for Muslim jihadists, either for their training or attacks.

All of the changes happened abruptly and just when I thought the worst was over, it wasn’t.

The beautiful blue sky was significant for me because it reminded me of 9/11/2001. I was living outside of Chicago at that time and the weather that day was perfect. So much so that I remember being grateful and giving thanks for it. Then the circumstances all changed suddenly.

The details of the surrounding area made me wonder if those were clues revealing an actual location. Perhaps it is familiar to someone reading this.

In an unrelated event, I heard the Holy Spirit say, “ISIS schools and airports”. The following day I heard, “Pray without ceasing”.

With the current mayhem inside the United States, I fear that well intentioned Americans are helping our enemies. Please pray the darkness comes to light, the good Lord sends more workers to the field and the world accepts Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Not because they have to, but because it’s the right thing to do. In Jesus’ name we pray.

Author: Denise Henry

Denise Henry humbly accepted the free gift of salvation in 2010. After much confusion about denominations and rejection from a Catholic Church, Denise turned to prayer, and the Lord generously gave her answers she desperately needed. She has been married to her best friend/husband for twenty four wonderful years, she is the proud mother of a truly amazing son in the Air Force, and a loving grandmother to a sweet baby girl. She feels blessed to have found so many dedicated Christians online.

Laurent
Laurent
February 22, 2017 5:41 AM

“The person with me did not realize the severity of the situation, so they started mocking me…” This message is very significant to me today. Yesterday night on French TV news, they invited a psychologist that saied “the general situtation today is not so bad”. My wife and us were so astonished ! The European medias tell us so for many years, while the situation, in the reality is totaly else, and worse and worse. This message appears really relevant for today !!! They lie to us to get us asleep and passive. May the Lord open the eyes of our fellow citizens ! “Then said I, Ah, Lord God! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.” Jeremiah 4:10 KJV.
Laurent (Belgium)

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
February 23, 2017 9:23 AM

Very sobering but I believe accurate word. I’m a Deputy Sheriff and I now work in an Elementary school.I was a street Cop for a long time and was then sent, I believe by the lord to work in the schools. We are 90 minutes from D.C. I asked the Lord when I took this position, and I’ve never stated it publicly before, but I feel I should after this post…..”Lord, Why did you put me in this school?”….I heard the Holy spirit say, “Because one day they will need you!” I think that day may indeed be approaching and within one hour, EVERYTHING will change! God bless!

Michele Burdo
Michele B
February 23, 2017 7:39 PM

Hi Marty,
May God bless you and keep you and all the children and staff under His care. Psalm 91. I was called by a principal of an elementary school to pray over the school and anoint it with oil due to Islamic threats of beheading some staff. James posted that on Z3. Also, I had a dream of an armed Islamist boarding a full school bus. May we be ever vigilant in prayer.

Lydia Hodge
February 23, 2017 12:53 PM

Marty,
I had A recent dream concerning the children. I may be sharing with James soon. We are so fortunate to have godly officers to protect us. God bless you for all you do.

Antwon
Antwon
February 25, 2017 8:36 AM

Thank you brother for been a protector. My son plays basketball. I got to his game conceal because his school is full of somalians and at times my heart been feeling unease. Ive been training my kids what to do everyday if something was to happen. The lack of security in some of the schools worry me as well. So thank you and I sill be praying for you as well.

February 27, 2017 12:31 PM

God bless you, our law enforcement has been through much as of late. I am praying for each and every one of you.

Antwon
Antwon
February 22, 2017 8:49 AM

Its weird that after I read this. I turned on the morning news for Minnesota and its reported that we lead in background checks to purchase firearms. My wife and I have our CCW. But also Minneapolis is the number one Somalian Isis recruiting in America. Then we’ve had a attack at a mall in st.cloud. A CCW owner took him down. But also we have the Mall Of America here. They do not allow gun owners to carry in there. They have their own police force. Also three year ago or so Isis threathen to blow up MOA then gave the address of the place. Then we had the group of 12 Somalians who was trying to go over to Syria to fight for Isis. Many of us live around them next to them. Just my neighborhood alone we have five mosques surrounded us. But I just have faith in God to protect us. But he have also commanded my wife and I to” sell our cloth and buy a sword” those were Jesus words. Also it was the Lord thy God who put it in the hearts of our fore fathers to write the 2 amendment. Yes civil war is upon us. I’m glad that we have surrounded our selves with like minded people. Judgement is increasing by the second. Look at Cali and Nevada. Prepare people. Prepare your hearts minds bodies and souls.I feel it deep inside things are about to get worse. Love you all and stay under the wings of the Lord THY God.
P.S. remember BIBLE PRAYER FAITH WATER FOOD MEDICAL GUNS AMMO BIBLE PRAYER FAMILY…….

John Barry
John Barry
February 21, 2017 11:08 PM

Thank you Denise , just two thousand men in 10 man killer teams is 200 malls & schools . I believe there will be many more than two thousand on that day , we must be listening to HOLY SPIRIT & praying or we could be in the wrong place at the wrong time .

SD Stern
SD Stern
February 22, 2017 9:14 AM

I agree. Additionally, the malls I have shopped at are “gun free zones,” so law abiding, licensed gun carriers will be unarmed, and unable to stop the threat. I heard the late John Paul Jackson speak of mall and school attacks.

I think John 17 relates here… that believers need to be “in the world but not of it.” For me (in part) this means to have situational awareness – pay attention to your surroundings, where the exits are in malls, the people around you, etc.

Thanks for sharing.

John Barry
John Barry
February 22, 2017 12:23 PM

Amen SD , if a person does get caught in an attack – stay low , locate and keep moving to the exist , do not hesitate and get trapped . Mental preparation is 90 % of survival , know what you want to do in a crisis and you are half way there .

Laura B.
Laura B.
February 22, 2017 1:27 PM

So very important to know your suroundings…..this week was the 14th anniversary of The Station fire in RI that took 100 souls and injured 150 more; a video was posted by a fire saftey person of the event and while it is horrific to watch it is important….everyone tried to get out the way they came in and bottlenecked.
This week, a few things have urged me to pay more attention, your comments being one. God speaks to us in so many ways and i will be more vigilant when i am out anywhere.
God bless ❤

February 27, 2017 12:35 PM

Excellent advice. One thing to keep in mind with bombs: terrorists are known to set a second bomb, so the crowd runs into it. Have a plan in advance, every second will count.

February 27, 2017 12:30 PM

You’re welcome John, I agree with what you said…I fear that Americans will be unprepared for what is coming. There are many known terrorist training camps in the United States, it makes me wonder how many more unknown camps are here.

Laura B.
Laura B.
February 22, 2017 9:41 AM

As I was reading your post I was seeing NJ Gardens Mall and as I kept reading the description of the area beacame more clear……as it has multi levels, the Newark Bay is right there and if you go on Google maps you will see a grassy area with some trees by the bay (i took a screen shot but dont know how to post here) Also, Newark Airport is right there as well…..all on the East Coast.
I am from NJ and have only been to that mall once…..i frequent a different mall, but that one did not come to my mind once.
All we can do is pray, pray, pray.

February 27, 2017 12:41 PM

Hi Laura, thanks for the lead. I checked photos online, that wasn’t the mall in my dream but we must remain cautious. I agree with John, one day we’re going to wake up to a large outbreak of mayhem. We must continue to pray for knowledge, wisdom, guidance and discernment

Laura B.
Laura B.
February 27, 2017 10:53 PM

Hi Denise, thanks for the reply. Yes, I too feel that there will be coordinaded outburst of terrorism without enough first responders for the next and the next, as if that is their plan. It seems recently, over the past year, whenever I am out in a public place or with a group of over 25 people (like a work meeting) my mind goes to that place…..Its like i see it in my mind happening, horrific terrorism, but from outside looking in, and i have to stop and pray. I am not one that recieves visions but it does feel like a knowing of something to come.
Yes, we must continue to pray and as a baby Christian I know I need His guidance more than ever in these last days. I need that wisdom and discernment too, even to just understand why I “see” that in my minds eye as I question is it just my own imagination. Can i ask you say a prayer for me too?

March 3, 2017 2:15 PM

There is always power in the name of Jesus. I gladly prayed for you, your family and loved ones. That you may be safe sound, happy and healthy all the days of your life and that all of you may find salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord. That your faith grow stronger with each and every passing day. Amen. God bless you, and thank you for your comment.

Laura B.
Laura B.
March 4, 2017 12:16 AM

Marilee Alm
February 22, 2017 5:58 AM

Yes, I was just reading Schooll of prayer by Andrew Murray last night. He highlighted the fact that we are commanded to pray for workers. Well, let’s get started, if we haven’t already.

February 27, 2017 12:44 PM

Great advice Marilee, Christians are under attack from every direction, we must pray that eyes are opened and many come to Christ.

Beverly
Beverly
February 22, 2017 4:41 PM

I had a dream several years back, that I was shopping at a mall with my husband and son. I was separated from my husband and son, and I noticed several middle eastern men. One said I shouldn’t be shopping without an escort and tried to trip me. I knew I was in trouble and ran to exit the mall, but did not have my purse, phone or anything. I ran out of the mall and headed down a hill, but saw many middle eastern men coming up the hill toward me. I turned and ran down a side street and entered a building and hid in an interior room. The dream ended.

Without a doubt, we must remain vigilant. The strange thing about the dream is that I don’t even like to shop, and I rarely shop at the mall. The threat of an attack is credible. I believe so many will be just like me in my dream, having no phone to communicate and no weapon. Even our church is a “gun free zone.” Are you kidding me!!!!!

Please take classes in self-defense and be in prayer constantly.
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

ChristineB
February 22, 2017 10:01 AM

Thank you Denise for sharing this and reminding us to “pray without ceasing”. I have sensed for a couple of years that in one particular mall in Toronto, Canada a terrorist attack will take place. I do not frequent that mall. Also, my 12 year old daughter has had 2 dreams of a terrorist coming into her classroom on two different occasions (1 in public school and 1 in high school). She is presently in Grade 7. First attempted attack she was able to thwart by using her spiritual authority and second one she was shot in the leg protecting another student. I have also had a horrific dream of a school bus being taken over by a terrorist.
May the light of Jesus in us overcome the darkness around us.

tasha
tasha
February 23, 2017 12:19 PM

Thanks, Christine. I hadn’t heard from any Canadians re. an upcoming attack on children, but that’s what I was warned about several times too, with urgency but few specifics. The strongest message came at the beginning of this school year. I didn’t even know if it would necessarily be in Canada. What was clear though was how thoroughly shaken the people would be by this/these attack(s). I asked God if it really had to be so, or if it could be changed by prayer. That Sunday, my pastor preached on one of the six things God hates: ‘hands that shed innocent blood’, and related it to abortion. In that hour God showed me this judgment would come, unless there was repentance for abortion/the church’s silence on abortion. A while ago I asked God what I should be praying for, and He said ‘abortion’. Each day now I try to remember to pray for it, and to lay hold in Christ’s name on as many little unborn lives as He will give me, and for strength for the parents, and that the babies will be made a blessing in their lives. I’ve been guilty in the past of not praying, but God has shown me that the church will be held accountable also if we do not pray or support the fight against this evil………..PS The thought of our children being attacked was heavy, but God assured me that He would bring good of it; that it would cause many hearts to be turned to Him.

ChristineB
ChristineB
February 23, 2017 3:20 PM

Tasha, that is such a confirmation because since the beginning of this year I have been intentional about praying for abortion, the pre-born and child trafficking. Thank God for the para-church organizations here in Canada who are very involved in this battle in prayer and in deed.

tasha
tasha
February 23, 2017 4:23 PM

Yes. When my nephew was 12 or so, he asked my sister, “What’s abortion?” After she explained, he said very soberly, “Mom, that’s why there’s persecution coming.” A few years later he started a regional pro-life organization which has been very successful. Parents who changed their minds about abortion because of this group have sent him pictures of the babies who lived because someone cared enough to talk to them about it.

I had a dream before where some navy men (but I knew it represented God’s army) were going out to rescue people at sea because a tsunami and an explosion was coming. I watched as the ships returned to shore and the leader called out the order of evacuation of the ships, knowing the explosion would hit any moment. The first evacuation was of pregnant woman. My gaze was focused on their bellies, and I understood God saying, “These need to be saved first. This is here; this is now!” Sadly I didn’t take it to heart till quite a bit later.

February 27, 2017 12:55 PM

Tasha that is a powerful message, thank you for sharing.

tasha
tasha
February 27, 2017 5:05 PM

You’re welcome, Denise. Thanks for what you shared and God bless you.

March 3, 2017 2:19 PM

Tasha, thank you and God bless you and your family as well.

Lydia Hodge
February 23, 2017 12:41 PM

Christine and Tasha,
I had a recent dream concerning the children being attacked and a urgent call to prayer. It was a short dream and I may be sending it to James as a post especially since I’m seeing confirmation here.

ChristineB
ChristineB
February 23, 2017 3:08 PM

Yes Lydia you need to post this dream. I have been sensing that something comprehensive is being planned with regards to children but have had no current dreams per say. Yes, we must battle in prayer for their protection and safety! It is our duty.

tasha
tasha
February 23, 2017 12:51 PM

Thanks, Lydia, please do, if you feel led that is.

Bridget B
February 23, 2017 9:04 AM

Which mall are you talking about? I used to work at a mall off Bloor.
And I got a job at a mall right downtown but transferred to Square One instead.

I wouldn’t be surprised though. Toronto has no idea who they’re letting in these days.

ChristineB
ChristineB
February 23, 2017 3:04 PM

Bridget, it was the Yorkdale Mall. What is interesting is, I began to have this sense 20 years ago while I was shopping there before any of these terrorist attacks had happened on North American soil. Just strange, unsettling, ominous feeling that it was not safe in this mall and that something violent was planned to take place there. I was picking up something in the spirit realm but could not identify it and/or had no frame of reference for it. Back then, I thought it would be a gang-related incident.

Gary F
Gary F
February 23, 2017 3:25 PM

Thank you Christine. My family shops at Yorkdale periodically so we will refrain from going or at least be very cautious if/when we are ever there in the future. Blessings!

March 3, 2017 2:18 PM

ChristineB, thank you for your comment. Prayer is the most important tool that Christians have and is something that we can all do throughout the day. I’m so glad to meet so many fellow Christians who love the Lord and listen to what he says.

February 27, 2017 12:53 PM

You’re welcome ChristineB. Christians There is strength and power in the name of Jesus. Every Christian must do their part, we are even stronger than we realize. Matthew 10:16 Sending us out among wolves. Wise as serpents, gentle as doves.

Tonya
Tonya
February 22, 2017 9:02 AM

I love all this confirmation God is giving His people. One night He just said 5:17 and I asked 1 Thess 5:17? And He quickly said “Yes”

Sharon Gross King
Sharon Gross King
February 22, 2017 12:51 PM

When I read this, the first thing that came to my mind was the National Harbor/Tangier Outlet Mall near DC. It is right on/at the water, has a new large casino and the African American Museum, and draws huge crowds.

February 27, 2017 12:58 PM

Sharon thank you for the lead, I googled that mall. Although it wasn’t the one in my dream we must remain vigilant. All malls will be likely targets at some point.