Prophetic Dream Reveals Spike in Oil Prices Followed by Crash

On September 6, 2016, I dreamed I was in a car with my parents, and this car had no roof. It was a dark (nearly black) color, and there was no shine in the paint. We were driving in a forest on a very worn road where the asphalt was somewhat crumbly on the surface. The road color was black like the color of fresh asphalt and there were no road markings and no signs. The air was cool and damp and the road was also damp. I never saw the sky, but I knew it was overcast.

So I was driving on this road and it went up a slight hill, and while I was going up this hill, I couldn’t see the road ahead. When I got to the top of the hill, suddenly the road turned extremely sharply to the left. I made the turn just fine, but it startled me, and caused my mom to gasp in shock because of its suddenness and sharpness. Then, once I made the turn I saw ahead that the road was gone. It was just a cliff.

I continued at the same speed, very slowly ahead, and followed the road right off the cliff. As I drove over, I could see the jagged remains of the road which jut out from this cliff. The car didn’t fall off the cliff nose first. Instead, it stayed level so it didn’t start falling until the whole car had cleared the cliff. Then, when it fell, it fell suddenly and landed on all four wheels. The landing was very harsh with a lot of choppy bouncing.

While the car was bouncing, I was imagining the outside panels of the car were getting severely damaged, so the panels started to crumble off the side of the car. When it stopped bouncing, I got a view of the outside of the car and the paint color was now the same as my car in real life. I thought the whole car was my car, but I wasn’t not sure (the Lord clarified later that it was). The paint color was now granite gray color. It was perfectly clean, with shiny paint, and in perfect condition. End of dream.

Interpretation:
I was expecting something would happen when my parents were visiting me here in Germany in May. When they left on May 22nd, I was confused because nothing happened, so I went to the Lord with my questions. I basically told Him things didn’t happen the way they were supposed to, according to my dream, and I asked Him why things didn’t happen the way He seemed to be telling me they would.

He answered me, telling me things didn’t happen according to my expectation because my interpretation of the dream was incorrect. I apologized for not asking Him, and just assuming what the interpretation was, so I asked Him for the interpretation.

What He said is that this does not indicate anything about timing. The interpretation He gave me is that my mom represents those people who are expecting good times to continue on indefinitely. Her gasp showed that she was surprised by the “turn” of events, when it happened, because she didn’t believe the warnings.

When events didn’t happen as I expected, I was also concerned I had somehow missed the event that my mom was surprised by, since they had already left to return to America. The Lord calmed my fears though, telling me I cannot yet see the curve in the road. He reminded me it only became visible upon reaching the top of the incline. He said this indicates I will not see this event coming. So He reassured me, saying that if I can’t see it yet, it is because I haven’t come to that point, yet.

At the time I had this dream, I posted it as a question in one of Jim Reeves’ articles here on Z3 News. He interpreted the dark asphalt as oil. I was confused by this oil vehicle I was driving though, since I was not involved in oil stocks and I took this vehicle I was driving was a “vehicle” on the stock market for oil.

The Lord explained to me that the vehicle I was driving was not my vehicle. In other words, I didn’t own it. The vehicle I was in at the end of the dream was my
vehicle. I do own it – meaning I am to buy a vehicle on the stock market for silver when oil goes off a cliff.

So, to clarify, this road and vehicle, which represents oil, first goes up a mild incline. Then the road levels off and a sharp curve to the left comes into view, causing my mom to gasp in shock (I believe I read somewhere that the dream interpretation for a left turn is “increase”). This represents an event, which will shock those who are unsuspecting, and will cause oil to increase sharply in price. After this happens, oil goes off a cliff and has an very rough landing.

On Sunday evening, July 30th, I was thinking about all of this, and the Lord told me that when I see oil go off a cliff, that I am to buy silver. When He said that, I went to look up the historical price of crude oil, and I noticed it has been going up, like the incline in my dream. When I saw the article on Z3 about the -5% in black with white outline, I asked the Lord if the price of silver will go up and down like the price of oil, but all He said is oil and silver will hit bottom at the same time.

Dorothy Degman

Author: Dorothy Degman

Dorothy Degman is a mother of a little girl and a housewife, for now. She has a bachelor’s degree in chemistry, and, as such a degree involves very difficult subjects, she learned how to lean on the Lord for help. What she didn’t know was she would not be using what she learned about science, but using what she learned about the Lord, as He made Himself known to her in extraordinary ways, when she really needed help.

In 2015, the Lord put an end to her studies in chemistry, as circumstances would not allow her to continue. Since then, she has devoted herself to the Lord, and has come to love Him more deeply than she ever thought possible. He has called her to put aside everything to wait on Him and allow Him to prepare her for what He will have her do.

Abby
Abby
August 1, 2017 5:57 PM

Has anyone else felt like the enemy has been trying to stress them out lately? I’m asking this, because for the past week or two, I’ve just been stressed out that I’m not doing enough for the Lord, and that I always have to keep pushing myself. But I’ve always had attention issues, and sometimes I can’t stick to regular plans with the Lord, which frustrates me and makes me feel inadequate. Anyone else been feeling like this?

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 1, 2017 9:53 PM
hi abby, here’s a couple of Glynda’s posts for you to pray over–blessings!! Assignments of Exhaustion My children, be on your guard as your enemy has sent assignments to wear you out. These assignments are meant to keep you from your highest level of functioning. Remember that not all works are of Me. Some may even look like Me or sound like Me, but they are not all of Me. You must discern. Watch for these assignments of exhaustion and emptiness, and come to Me for restoration and refreshing. NOTE: I myself have come under assignments of exhaustion at various times. We can see from the verses below that it is Satan who wants to wear us out, not the Lord. If we are so exhausted, we need to look and see where the devil has gotten a foothold. Daniel 7:25 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. Matthew 11:28-30 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Posted by Glynda Lomax at 12:30 AM 28 Comments Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2017 False Battles My people, the battle for souls rages around you. Many battles spring up on the sidelines, but this is the battle of My heart. My desire is that none… Read more »
Abby
Abby
August 2, 2017 10:31 AM

Thank you, Marilee and Dorothy! That helped out a lot! May God bless you

Mikey H
Mikey H
August 1, 2017 1:14 PM

Hi Dorothy,
Many thanks for this contribution, very interesting indeed. I certainly will be watching oil/silver and hope to benefit from the highs/lows.

God bless you and your family.

Bhav
Bhav
August 1, 2017 12:50 PM

False predictions everywhere by Gurus….so, I have decided better to pay some attention to dreams and vision rather than listening to so called expert. Many dreams & visions are not from God either, so, they never come to pass. Trusting Holy Spirit to lead and guide is the only solution in midst of all kind of predictions and confusion around the world….

-Majority tech analyst and cycle analyst have been consistently wrong since last 8-9 years, because they don’t want to admit that Fed/CBs are entirely controlling and manipulating market (at least India, EU, Japan, NA).
-Social mood, old data and all other legacy techniques are not reflecting their AI, PPT, Mathematical Algorithm and other advance technology.
-There will be a good news for all false stock market prophets one day (Harry Dent, Robert Prechter, Peter Schiff, Bo Polny, Michael Snyder, Jim Willie, Robert Kiyosaki), when Yellen & Draghi will deliberately pull the plug or remove PPT. Then all prophets will jump everywhere saying we were correct in predicting crash; since 2009.

thx, God Bless!

Christian Block
Christian Block
November 29, 2017 3:39 PM

Here are three headlines just from Zerohedge over the last 3 weeks. Keep an eye on the price of oil.
“WTI Spikes Over $57 For The First Time Since July 2015”
“WTI Tops $57 After Biggest Crude Draw In 3 Months”
“WTI Tumbles Below $57 As OPEC-Hype Fades”

bill
bill
August 3, 2017 12:17 AM

“This represents an event, which will shock those who are unsuspecting, and will cause oil to increase sharply in price. ”

War with North Korea looks imminent, but most do not see the war clouds building. Just announced a few days ago, B1-B bombers from Ellsworth AFB deploying to Guam + 350 personal. (3 squadrons) And there are only 2 air wings in the US with B-1B bombers.

Wisconsin Air National Guard dealing to South of Seoul.

Iranians may act up at the same time…thus impacting oil prices.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
August 2, 2017 12:03 PM

The WSJ is reporting that in Venezuela, “A default would likely cause oil prices to spike, though it is unlikely to spill over to other bond markets because Venezuela’s economy isn’t closely linked with others and many investors have already gotten out of Venezuelan bonds in preparation for a default, some analysts say.”

Sue
Sue
August 1, 2017 9:27 PM

Excellent, I like the part about buying silver when oil drops off a cliff. We’re almost there.
I would buy silver and any silver stocks (but mostly physical silver) now, and get more
before the price rockets to the outer planets.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 1, 2017 6:34 PM

Hey Dorothy. Well timed on sharing this. On July 22 in ‘Basket Ball Bounce Pass Vision Fulfilled’, I shared a dream with SNS on a pipeline. Similar scenery in the dream to the picture in the article. There is another dream and vision shared there from March 28 that is connected.

It would be worthwhile if anyone feels to add the link here. Otherwise it will remain hidden in plain sight and nobody will benefit.

I am cooking silverside for the first time tonight. I don’t know how to do that either but hopefully I will hit on the right recipe.