Prophetic Dream Reveals Condition of Prayers for President Trump

After my family and I heard the warning from Brother Sadhu Selvaraj and Z3News regarding President Trump, we started praying earnestly for him.

Then I received a dream where I was in a parking lot of a gas station that had a brick building, but no pumps. I was packing luggage into an old Oldsmobile that was a little rusty. I noticed there were other cars, but they were shadowy. All my luggage was on the pavement.

I thought to myself, “I have to pay the manager.”

As I was about to walk over to the attendant who was outside on the porch, I left my car keys on my cooler thinking, “It’s okay if I leave these here. No one will steal them.”

So I walked over, leaving my trunk open and all my belongings on the pavement, out in the open. Then I saw a heavy set man with an old voter’s hat on with a red ribbon around the top. I noticed he was angry. I looked closer and he wasn’t just angry, he was enraged! I saw his eyes were bloodshot red and his face was redder than red. He was drunk with rage!

I knew he was about to get behind the wheel to drive and backup. I knew I had to hurry before he backed over, not only all my bags and my car, but over me too and kill me in the process!

I threw my money at the attendant and started hustling to the car, but not running. Then the attendant said to me, “The CEO is coming tomorrow and I am afraid I am going to lose my job.”

Normally, I would have listened or cared, but I knew at this point I had to run to get my things put in my car. Then I saw the drunk man had already started his car and was backing up! He was going to hit me! I was paralyzed! Then I woke up screaming and pleading the blood of Jesus and knowing in my spirit it had to do with prayers, voting, and President Trump.

Interpretation:
I believe I represented the church and my rusty old Oldsmobile represented praying for the President because the church used to pray for our leaders, but we have become rusty at something we should have been doing all along. Packing up my car shows the church is just getting started on our journey of praying for our President.

I assumed it was safe to leave my keys on my cooler because I knew no one else wanted them, which represented how no one wants the job of praying for our President.

The angry drunk man represents those in the church who are still very angry over Mr. Trump winning the presidency. These people who have been hurt by his win are praying amiss for him because of their rage. There is division in the church over this. Their rage filled prayers are about to back up over the new prayers of those who are just starting to pray, causing more damage than we even know.

The attendant represented those who have not kept a good watch and they know it. They know their CEO is coming, which is Jesus, and they know He will not be pleased with their performance as believers.

What to do:
A. Above all pray The Lord’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

9 Pray, therefore, like this: Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed (kept holy) be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Mathew 6:9-10)

B. Pray for those who are hurt for their hearts to be healed.

He heals the broken hearted, and he binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)

C. Pray for unity in the church!

1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment poured on the head, that ran down on the beard, even the beard of Aaron [the first high priest], that came down upon the collar and skirts of his garments [consecrating the whole body].
3 It is like the dew of [lofty] Mount Hermon and the dew that comes on the hills of Zion; for there the Lord has commanded the blessing, even life forevermore [upon the high and the lowly]. (Psalm 133:1-3)

D. Pray that the Blood of Jesus covers President Trump.

1 First of all then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.
3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

E. Pray that God forgives us for our prayers that have missed the mark or that we have neglected.

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. (James 4:3)

F. Pray that The Lord has mercy on the entire church body and our prayers that have been prayed for the president.

5 If you seek God, if you ask the Almighty for mercy,
6 if you are clean and upright, surely then, he’ll act on your behalf and restore your rightful place. (Job 8:5-6)

For specific instructions on how to pray for President Trump, see the document prepared by Shekinah Worship Center.

Adriana Lynne

Author: Adriana Lynne

Adriana Lynne is a wife, homemaker and business analyst. She has been a Christian her whole life; with the Lord calling her at a very young age as a prophet. She grew up in Michigan and resides there with her husband and cat, Link.

For the last year, the Lord God has had her in His cave learning and growing ever closer to Him. He is moving her into a new season working with orphans and an evangelical outreach. Her passion is His passion. She is filled with His Spirit and her greatest desire is to love the Lord her God and serve Him only, while taking others with her!

Eduardo
Eduardo
May 20, 2017 3:22 AM

Thank you for the reminder to pray for our president. It reminds me that we should pray God’s Word back to God. “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people” (Proverbs 14:34). If we attack rather than bless our leaders that will typically result in bad consequences for us. Let God do the heart work in Trump that we cannot do, but let’s be obedient to do our part to pray for him and the administration. As Spurgeon said, “Prayer moves the hand that moves the world.”

Julie
May 20, 2017 3:01 PM

Thank you Adriana. That is really good dream interpretation and very accurate. I am so grateful for the reminder to pray for President Trump.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
May 20, 2017 5:17 AM

My love to Link

John E H
John E H
May 20, 2017 4:19 PM

Dont forget to pray for Jeff Sessions as well!

Kristy
Kristy
June 5, 2017 4:46 AM

It seems like the angry voter with the red ribbon on his hat would be a person who DID vote for Trump and is now angry that he’s not doing everything that he promised (at least in the voter’s eyes). Now the one who was supporting him is furious and backing up on his support. This is especially dangerous. This is a spiritual war and we need to grow up and fight on our knees for, and not against our president who is now being hit by black witchcraft from the world and “white” witchcraft prayers from the “church.”

tom777j
tom777j
May 20, 2017 10:29 PM

This is not true, there are no Christians angry at Trump being elected, however some are able to discern that he was chosen by God, to fulfill some of His end times purposes, but ” making America great again ” is definitely not one of them. Gods righteous judgments are in store for America, not blessing. The Lord our God will provide for, and protect those who belong to Him during the coming calamities and show mercy to those who cry out to Him in true repentance. Pray for the wicked, lost, and lukewarm.

May 20, 2017 11:36 PM

You sound pretty sure about that Tom, but the facts don’t support your claim. CNN reported 65.8 million Americans voted for Hillary Clinton. Pew Research reported 40% of her votes, which is 26.3 million people, came from people who attend worship services at least once a week. She received 39% of the Protestant vote, 45% of the Catholic vote, and 16% of the votes cast by white, born again, evangelical Christians.

Sources: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

It is hard to explain how people can claim to be Christians while supporting a pro-abortion, pro-same sex marriage candidate. Yet, millions of Christians voted for Clinton, just like they did for Obama in 2008 and 2012 and would have voted for him again if he ran for a third term.

Since they voted against Trump, it seems likely they are not happy about his victory and not hard to believe many are even angry about it, especially since we know how strongly his opponents feel about him.

Jan
Jan
May 21, 2017 12:43 PM

I would view anything reported by CNN with a lot of skepticism. That organization gave up on truth a long time ago. You noticed that I did not call it a “news organization”.

tom777j
tom777j
May 23, 2017 2:38 AM

Wow if those figures are accurate that, 40% of Hillary’s votes came from those who call themselves Christians, then this nation is much worse off than i thought, even though i knew the majority of Christians in this nation can only be considered lukewarm at best. No one who supports the mass killing of babies, or votes for those who do, and call themselves a God worshiping, bible believing, Jesus loving Christian. But then again Obama and Hillary both said they are Christians, so that actually makes them all liars, not Christians. There has been a heavy veil of deception, delusion, and confusion covering America for sometime now, and there are far too many Christians, that think God sits in His heaven with an American flag draped around His shoulders. America went past the point of no return decades ago, and now destruction is her portion, not Gods blessing, or “make America great again”. I have never understood, how anyone can think that an elected leader, can turn the hearts of these wicked, rebellious, lost and lukewarm peoples, to God in true repentance, Only Gods righteous judgments can cleanse this land of her idolatries, immoralities, and innocent bloodshed (abortion) , and bring true repentance, although some will yet curse God and die in their sin. Pray for the wicked, rebellious, lost and lukewarm, America will not be spared, but people in her can still be saved.

Tim
Tim
May 29, 2017 12:35 PM

Thank you Adrianna – we need to pray for sure. Listening to God’s Word does build discernment (as a Z3er correctly stated in a post for a different link) and it helps us pray.

We underestimate the effectiveness of prayer (I do and have).

Saw this in a church publication 1 time: “The Army of God is the only army that moves forward on its knees”.

Bible says in the book of James 5:16-18 (Amplified Bible)
16 Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].
17 Elijah was a human being with a nature such as we have [with feelings, affections, and a constitution like ours]; and he prayed earnestly for it not to rain, and no rain fell on the earth for three years and six months.
18 And [then] he prayed again and the heavens supplied rain and the land produced its crops [as usual].

Jerome L
Jerome L
May 23, 2017 9:27 AM

Adriana, thank you for faithfully posting this. I was moved in my spirit as I prayed for unity in the church. I also wanted to share that perhaps dreams have layers of meaning. Another application of this dream, expanding on A. Ayer’s economic considerations, goes along these lines. The shadowy cars and enraged people could be the elements in society that are pushing chaos. We know from other prophetic postings that the US is on the verge of increasing chaos. This chaos stokes the coals of unrest and violence. Then when the economy fails, America soon descends into civil war, that results in a power change in the US (among other results) where Trump is replaced by Obama, the Chaos Executive Officer. This could all happen within the next year (the CEO returning tomorrow). Just food for thought.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
May 22, 2017 9:43 AM
If I might be so bold, I’d like to offer another translation for this dream. I am in my late 50s, and it is only in recent years that I have begun to recognize that dream symbols are God’s “picture language”, and often mean pretty much the same thing no matter who dreams the dream. Doug Addison is good at dream interpretation. This dream dovetails with much that the Lord has shown me in recent years about what is coming. At any rate, as I read your dream, this is the interpretation I felt (it’s only a partial interpretation.) In dream language, cars relate to jobs, or our means of “getting through life”. It was older and rusty. I think that relates to our economy as a whole; I feel the Lord has been telling me clearly that the world is entering into a new type of economy, and America’s economic model is dated and rusting. You were at a gas station–the place where you get gasoline/power/energy to power the car. There were no pumps–no means of getting the fuel to the car. But the gas station itself was brick–meaning solid and stable. So I feel maybe the actual source of the gasoline/power/energy to fuel the car/jobs was solid and stable, but there just weren’t any lines to get the energy into the car/jobs. The angry voter is kind of obvious–I think he didn’t represent a party so much as the horrible fight we are witnessing in the political world right now. This fight is endangering something; I feel it must be economic in nature as the angry voter guy was at a gas station where we fill our cars/jobs. I am not sure what it would mean that he was about to recklessly back over all of your stuff,… Read more »
Jerome L
May 23, 2017 8:43 AM

A Ayer, thank you for sharing. I have come to learn that scripture bears multiple angles, like a crystal, and can have layers of meaning. I wonder if the same applies to dream interpretation.