Prophetic dream reveals churches overwhelmed by needs of the people.

Z3er Laura McDowell shared the following dream she received on August 27, 2019.

The Holy Spirit gave me a very disturbing dream. I was driving down the highway and saw huge sections of it were missing, so there were big holes, but instead of falling into them, my car flew over them as I was carried over them supernaturally. I knew there had been a terrible disaster that caused people not to be able to drive on the highways, but I was not shown what caused it.

Then I heard the Lord say, “You have to go to the Church for help because the roads are falling apart in America.”

So, I walked into a church and saw the pastors were exhausted because so many people had come to them seeking shelter. The church was overflowing with homeless people. So many people were pouring into the Church for help, the needs were too much for one pastor to handle, so the pastor was actually missing and an assistant pastor was raised up to care for the people.

I believe my car flying over the holes in the roads showed how God’s people will see miraculous protection. I believe the missing pastor and great needs of the people show the Church will need our help when this happens because it will be too much for pastors to handle on their own. God wants us all ready to serve.

Peace be with you all.

Steve
Steve
August 30, 2019 10:39 PM

Josephs are coming out of prison, receiving the mantle to fulfill their calling and destiny.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 30, 2019 8:34 PM

So much revealed by The Holy Spirit: in these last 3 dreams/ visions Laura Mc Dowell & Lori Q . I was only reading last night re Hurricane Dorian to hit Florida- apparently Mar – a – Lago is in the cross fires of this Hurricane also . They are saying could build up to be a Category 3 or even 4 by Mon. Tuesday.

So goodness knows what could be the result of this one also. Know it is a bit different to the dream – roads cracking up etc.. It could be terrible if 1 disaster follows another : increase in birth pangs. Oh Father WAKE THE PEOPLE UP ..LET THEM SEE YOU WANT THEM TO TURN TO YOU & REPENT , THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO SALVATION. BUT THRU JESUS CHRIST.

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 30, 2019 7:53 PM

The first thing that came to mind is the Apostate Church in America. The pastors in this vision are exhausted, in my humble opinion because our nation no longer embraces true men and women of God. There aren’t as many as we think, humble servants of Our Lord. This dream is calling all who serve Him to step up when He calls.

jerry rigg
August 31, 2019 10:34 AM

The biggest unspoken threat is upon us already, pastors are stressed to the hilt with high maintenance low impact believers who in some cases may be the main populace of the church.

Brent
Brent
August 30, 2019 6:27 PM

The last two visions from Laura and Kevin seem to fit together like puzzle pieces. With the economic problems more then just the congregants of churches will be looking for answers of physical and spiritual questions and needs.We will all be overwhelmed and trying to get by even while being able to navigate the pot holes and ruts in front of us. Its past time for prayer to start but it is never to late to start. Have Mercy oh Lord our God!

Lydia Hodge
September 1, 2019 5:12 PM

Laura, thank you for sharing this dream.
The word that came to mind as I read it was infrastructure. The infrastructure of our nation is beyond repair. Where as in times past people would depend on the government programs as a source to help, the time is coming that it will be so broken there will be no where to turn except the church. The exhaustion of the pastor only reinforces the notion that the church as it currently is will not be able to navigate what is coming. It will be a time like no other. God is faithful and he is raising up a new leadership, nameless faceless individuals sold out for the cause of Christ. They will go in his strength and not their own. They have been chosen for this hour and they will complete the task assigned to them. God will provide for his people. He always has. We need his supernatural strength to stand in the days ahead. Those standing in their own strength will find themselves exhausted and unable to minister during this hour. God bless you.

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 1, 2019 6:02 PM

I remember when President Obama was talking about QE monies being released for Shovel ready jobs and projects. After monies were released Obama then joked about how those shovel ready jobs weren’t that ready. Then he laughed. Those shovel ready jobs were our infrastructure. How will we be able to fix our crumbling nation with a 24 trillion dollar debt and counting?

Donna Sikes
September 1, 2019 2:45 AM
This dream is amazing. I had a strong urge to go to a place a couple weeks ago. I walked in and saw a gentleman in front of me. I knew he was a pastor. I asked him and he said yes, associate pastor. We talked outside and exchanged contact numbers. He pastors in a town thirty minutes away but had begun a bible study in my town one night a week. I began going and there is a strong connection with us there. There are different denominations going. He made the comment the time will come people will need our help. I was shown judgment in a dream as cracks in the ground. I was given a plate with pieces of something wrapped in silver foil. The pieces were different sizes. I thought it would leave me and go to other people so I took the largest and halved it. I kept half and put the other half back on the plate. I was saying it wasn’t fair as it was offered so I fixed that. I saw scripture on a board and asked what’s that? I woke to hearing Hosea 5. Then went right back to sleep. I was offered the plate again with three cracks in it. The pieces had been put between the cracks and they were back to the sizes as before. This time I was told not to touch the plate, I would set things off balance. I had asked the Lord before the dream ‘how do I pray in the judgments’. I had another lengthy dream of flood, giving people food and money, seeing the numbers people were given for food, seeing the taxi keys all in a basket, and seeing graduates with red hair. I knew they were bishops. They were all… Read more »
Donna Sikes
September 1, 2019 7:59 AM

But after seeing all that I was riding on top of a hurricane rushing toward the eye. I was on the Internet later and a pastor was speaking of the eye of the storm and it’s the safest place to be. That explained where we need to be.

MIchael
MIchael
August 31, 2019 4:31 AM
i dont know the meaning of the dream in its entirety but i know something about it, thats not understood seemingly by some of the people reading it. the main elements of the roads falling apart and the pastor needing help are not literal terms. they are to be interpreted in dream language. for instance the homeless in the dream are people who are without somewhere to be at rest, as houses are places of rest in dreams as i see them now. cars are sometimes if not mostly to be seen as something like, ‘the way i am moving in a direction in life, and possibly depending on things you can add to it something like, to go to / find a place of peace.’ . it really depends on different elements. the key to dream interpretation is defining the terms in some cases. and knowing which terms to define and which not. think of dreams like a message about something basic and simple in life that is happening to you or is going to happen. i don’t agree to most of the understanding of dreams on this site, and its actually quite a dangerous dark thing to interpret too, literally key elements of some dreams. you can actually swing your life in a direction of stagnation or make decisions to go places or do things, that are unneeded, thinking you were told a message to do something that isn’t right. i struggled in my soul and internally in my experience of life with different difficulties of thinking because of wrong dream interpretations i had felt i understood in some way when i was younger. in so doing, when i learnt better ways to see dream langauge, and make better clearer definitions of what i had seen in my… Read more »
Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
August 31, 2019 9:33 AM
It was definitely a dream for the Church! America would not be a broken nation passing same sex marriage laws, allowing Abortion and a nation slapping Jeffery Epstein on the wrist when he was running an international sex trafficking ring where children are sexually abused that goes all the way to the White House! The roads are broken in the most desperate way represents the curse upon America. Flying over the road supernaturally represents Gods supernatural protection for those obeying God! If you look at the book of Isaiah you will see that Pastors were held accountable for the brokenness of the nation. The foundation for blessings on a nation comes through God’s Word. When the people lack knowledge from the word of God they perish! The roads are broken apart! However in this dream with the supernatural help of the Holy Spirit a believer can fly over the broken roads and continue on their life destiny and purpose through the Glory that comes from having a living God/Jesus who takes those who trust and obey his word where God leads them and sets them on their destiny. Judgment is coming on America for gross sins. Look at all the broken corruption that has been exposed by the lack of justice in the Jeffery Epstein case! Gods getting ready to Judge this nation because man failed to do so. There is no national repentance in America. However after this judgement happens to this nation man the churches will be filled with broken people much like after 9/11. However I did not see these broken people leave the church. The body of Christ will need to work together. I saw God raising up assistant pastors because what’s coming was too much for the pastor God showed me. I would compare what… Read more »
Kabous
September 1, 2019 6:24 AM
Yes, I agree with you Michael but I dont really see in this comment section someone taking it literally. Maybe in a broader sense of other posts. God is wonderful when he uses everyday objects and biblical symbols to convey what he wants us to know in dreams and visions. It does not mean that it cant be literal as well, it might be, but the content in the dream will clarify that. As I read the dream, I understand the it to mean this: Roads and highways can mean the good standards and laws we have to govern and find our way as citizens of a nation. Same sex marriages, identity politics, cultural marxism, political ambition, corporate greed and moral decline have done much to damage these standards and laws we knew to benifit civilization and these ‘highways’ cant be travelled safely anymore but could be ‘supernaturally’ passed over by the Spirit’s insight he gives us and are guided ‘over’ these missing sections. The unsaved – the homeless people – know something is wrong but cant do anything about it. They fall into these sections which hurt them in various ways and become ‘homeless’ as they realize how poor they have become as a result of societal change. The Church they need to turn to represents the body of believers who need to tell them the truth and help them on the way. The missing pastor might be those leaders who were more interested in the position rather than to serve. The assistant pastor, always having to serve under the pastor are put in place by God to help direct the influx of the homeless. The fact that the church seemed stressed is an inditement on the body of Christ caught up in the cares of the world rather… Read more »
MIchael
MIchael
September 2, 2019 2:46 AM

i realise now the way i worded my original post about things not to be taken literally, was, me, misunderstanding some of the way i was reading into what i thought was being said. im sorry for the confusion, and not better reading what people had written. it was based on my reading in to the title of the post.

but i still stand by by reasoning that the message is not saying what ive read some people are reading in to it. .

MIchael
MIchael
September 2, 2019 2:40 AM

i was taking it more from the feel of the post, as the title of the post implied, something more than i believe the dream, was actually conveying in the message i was reading in to it.

i can see how someone would read in to it like the post title, but i dont take it to be so. its not that messages like being read in to it by some, are not happening in real life, some of these points are valid in the real world sense. but the prophetic message of the dream i just believe is a different story.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 31, 2019 9:25 AM

I think this dream represents a frustration on the part of pastors and shepherds that feel overwhelmed because everyone wants a piece of them. People put them on pedestals and they are just like anyone-they have limits to the capacity of ministering one on one. That’s why Jesus had to get in a boat and get away to refuel. That’s why James Bailey dreamed everyone came to see Brad Pitt right after he wrote his book. He was saying “Hey, I’m over here, this regular guy, and you have me amplified as a celebrity author-that Brad Pitt guy over there.” I had a pastor that was so charismatic that many women confessed to me that they had huge, inappropriate crushes on him. Everyone lined up after church to garner his attention. That guy ended up ending his own life. He just couldn’t take it anymore. My friend had this huge crush on him. She was the one who said to me, that was why he cracked, because he wasn’t able to spread himself so thin, and everyone had idolized him. I didn’t believe her at the time, but now I think she may have been right.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
August 31, 2019 11:01 AM
jerry rigg
August 31, 2019 10:30 AM

This might be something prophetic for California residents, connect the dots as you may, but, recently Ive been noticing extensive roadwork taking place all over and around Silicon Valley. This has been the norm for the last two years at least, hindering commuters and stressing out one an all. Ive also been pondering the quake prophecies mentioned here. It had to be God speaking because it dawned on me that IF a huge quake were to come here now, it would have a huge impact on an already stressed road system. I believe people would be stranded locally, confined to their immediate living area. Local stores and churches would be inundated… shelves would be stripped in days. I mention this because suddenly I pick up a local paper and the front page headlines exactly detail this same story, Would any of us get out in an emergency? My answer is no, and if you did get out and try to exit east to the Central Valley or south here, be forewarned dont exit past 12 or 1:30 pm as at present there are massive commute jams already and you would be stuck on the road.