Prophetic dream reveals first beast handing eagle over to bear.

Z3er Laura McDowell shared the following prophetic warning dream she received regarding a Russian invasion of the United States.

I read God’s word daily and have had a burden to pray for America for a long time. I too have seen a Russian attack.

What I saw was a bear standing on four feet. Then the bear stood up on it two back feet like a man and then an evil man handed the eagle to the bear. I watched the bear pluck the feathers out of the eagle and sink his teeth into the eagle and rip the eagle apart.

Then the man who handed the eagle to the bear walked a little north, then west, then south, following behind the bear and I was shown that this man is the first beast!

I live in Texas. I saw an attack on Texas several times in dreams that the Holy Spirit showed me. I saw what looked like all out war in my dream in the area of London, Texas. It’s close to Junction, Texas. What is crazy is that they did drills in this small town after the Holy Spirit gave me this dream. The battle was terrible in the Junction Texas area in my dreams!

In a separate dream, I saw a missle pass over Pennington funeral home in San Marcos, Texas and it flew straight from there over the lake in Austin, Texas. It did not go off, which gave me hope that we could pray this away.

I also saw planes flying over a flat farm area as well. Too many planes to count. My nephew saw them attack close to Christmas as well.

I have been praying for God’s mercy and Grace on Texas.

July 29, 2018 8:11 AM
The last of 3 final messages given to Dumitru in April of 1997. I knelt beside my bed to pray, as I do every night before I go to sleep. After finishing my prayer, I opened my eyes but I was no longer in my room. Instead, I found myself in a forest. I looked around and to my right I saw a man, dressed in white, who pointed his finger and said, “See and remember.” It took me a while to find out what he was pointing at. It was a small bear who seemed half dead lying on the ground. As I continued to watch this bear, it began to breathe deeper. With every passing minute it seemed to revive itself, and as I watched, it also became angrier. It then began to grow. Soon it was larger than the forest floor and as it grew larger it continued to become angrier. It then began to paw the ground, so that when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder. The bear continued to devastate all that stood in its path until it came upon some men with sticks trying to fend it off. By this time, the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage. I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me, “What does this mean?” “At first, they thought the great bear was dead,” the man said. “As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless. Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will… Read more »
flea
flea
July 29, 2018 3:10 PM

The bear can represent the global economic collapse (“…when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder.”). Most economists say with confidence that an economic collapse like 1929 will never happen again, because there are more tools available with which the establishment, e.g. the Fed, can prevent an economic collapse.

Currently Russia’s economy is the size of the state of New York – so under normal circumstances Russia wont be able to successfully invade the USA on it’s own for some time. The invasion of Europe by the Allies on D-day involved nearly 7,000 ships & boats and more than 11,000 planes. Russia has around 290 ships & submarines and 4,000 planes and helicopters.

The “war” that is definitely coming to the US soon is the second snake of the vision of the eagle and the three serpents by Michael Boldea (Duduman’s grandson) (https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_52.php). The first snake (brown) was 9/11 and the battles in Afghanistan, Iraq and against ISIS, etc.

The second snake is red and black and represent the coming semi-civil war in the USA. The red represents the Communists/Socialists/Globalists and black the radical black conscious movements like Black Lives Matter. It will follow after the coming economic collapse. It is critically important to pray consistently that Pres Trump will still be in the White House when the anarchy starts.

July 29, 2018 4:56 PM

Brother flea . when GOD spoke to Duduman about the Bear it was always in reference to Russia and the coming war . Duduman was not shown or spoke of economic issues , EQs , volcanoes , planet x or anything else . All he was shown related to the Judgement of war coming on Israel , the U.S. and the world . Duduman obeyed GOD and GOD provided for his servant , money was of no interest to Duduman , he did not operate on that level . Brother Flea a 100 million Americans live within 50 miles of a coast , the Russians new Tsunami weapon can kill a 100 million with only minutes warning and very little radiation . This combined with surprise surgical nuclear strikes on our military bases and I would give the Russians very good odds of victory . When you add in China and other nations helping Russia , we don’t stand a chance and we don’t even understand we are at war now . It is easy to sucker punch a person when they are not watching . Blessings

July 29, 2018 6:19 PM

Well, I should’ve looked online before asking. Later I checked for myself & one quick query for the three countries” names, along with the word: “invasion” quickly brought up PAGES of MSM journalist’s reports of recent expressed concerns of just such a war alliance attacking us. Just in case history repeats itself, if a Nero at some point tries to blame Christians saying it was actually “new age psychic powers” for the war, (due to the visions & dreams). WHEN, not “IF” (as ExPat Gal states it WILL occur). This is not a concern just confined to our social circles. Peace & blessings.

July 29, 2018 4:34 PM

Hmmm. A lot of new to me info there, Flea. Will look @ Duduman’s grandson’s link u sent. Definitely praying for peace & those in authority & the unsaved. Tbanks for prompt reply & data to prayerfully review.

July 30, 2018 7:58 PM

Thanks for link, Flea. I read many of the dreams and visions that I’d somehow missed during prior visits to Boldea/Duduman’s site.

July 29, 2018 10:29 AM

TY for sharing this Dumitru experience Brother John*. I’d not heard it before (only others from him). Somehow this topic is striking an accord with what I perceive as probable truth in my God-given, Holy Ghost discernment meter. Amen. I want to ask God to grant more mercy & delay than what He’s already so graciously extended; but it’s apparent that: we “see THAT day approaching” that He predicted in holy scripture. So I am seeking Him as to times & seasons.
* & Sister Laura & James Bailey for sharing the dream.

July 29, 2018 10:59 AM

Sister Ann as a history buff I believe future history will say WW3 started when Russia went into Syria and has been building since . Big Wars have a life of there own once the fighting starts , events dictate Nations actions & reactions and those who started the war are soon controlled by it . A Spirit of madness & death come over nations & spreads like a cancer drawing nations in . All I see in geo-political events says we are at the door & only GOD is restraining it at this time , every day is mercy now it does not go hot I believe . Blessings

July 29, 2018 11:10 AM

Amen. As always, appreciate your insights into these things coming from someone with history & warfare knowledge & more spiritual maturity. TY for your time. Also, agreed…I’m going to buy more canned, dry goods & water next shopping trip. Those of us in warmer climates certainly hope it IS winter season when it all goes down. Being in the SW in mid-summer & just the THOUGHT of no AC & fans 😟 is enough to make me VERY uncomfortable!

Stephen Gookin
Stephen Gookin
July 29, 2018 9:13 PM

Uncomfortable? The enemy will attack when its either or both at his best advantage, or our worst disadvantage. Russia is used to cold weather, and it is easier to layer up, than deal with 100F for their soldiers. I Noticed that the kings went to war in the spring. 1 Chronicles 20:1 It was when they could best mobilize their armies. In todays fighting, the U.S. has its best advantages in times of dark, for instance. I suspect Russia’s best advantage or others disadvantage is Winter…I know Christmas time is technically Fall, but the idea here is its cold…

July 29, 2018 2:38 PM

The steps toward WW III started when Wall Street financed the Russian Revolution, then Hitler, then ISIS. The strangle hold sanctions we have on Russia right now are an act of war. The Russians threw the banksters out years ago and now have nearly no national debt while America has $20 trillion national debt and if you add mortgages, student loans, car loans, etc., we have $60 trillion in debt that can never be repaid. It’s a gigantic bubble and God holds the needle.

July 29, 2018 11:54 PM

I just heard the interest on our national debt is $1 billion/day and around the world central banks are buying their own sovereign debt, just one more apocalyptic time bomb waiting to explode.

July 29, 2018 3:05 PM

Brother John (or whomever has answer out there n z3-cyber-land): have u heard if msm or any non-christian web communities also have expressed speculation that a BIG war is on the immediate horizon?

July 29, 2018 4:31 PM

Sister Ann a lot of the older vets see it coming , but I have not checked to see on the web . Blessings

Jeannie
August 1, 2018 9:51 PM

John… Please watch this video! It gives alot of great info about revelations and the events before the 2nd coming! It is long but it is worth watching… I believe it is very important!
5 major rapture signs are being ignored

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
July 29, 2018 8:30 AM
There are many words/visions/dreams being received about Russia’s invasion of the U.S. recently. 😢 John Shorey compiles multiple prophetic words on this topic in this article from Jeff Byerly’s website – http://whistleblowerjeff.holyspiritwind.net/2018/07/28/americas-destruction-coming-first-john-shorey/ Elizabeth (Latter rain 333), Rhonda Empson, Barry Scarborough, Rick Wiles, Minister Warren – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqTbyyZd7n8 Joseph S – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yD0k85Ba4 Sundar Selvaraj – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8BB5fbF_p6M Pastor Perry Stone was shown in a vision an American city on fire, followed by a Russian invasion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7KfNywqQU Pastor David Wilkerson saw in a dream that America would be invaded one day, and saw 1,000 fires in New York City too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQy0Z7oK0W0 | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wQ7aJZLHyM Accounts from twelve different people who were shown in dreams and visions America being attacked and invaded by Russia and China: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Ft4SbPq4k Chuck Youngbrandt saw the end of America following an invasion by foreign forces: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqwpF0gx1-w Dana Parriera saw in a vision America being attacked by Russian subs right off our coasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwcehMSX60A Brett Creamer was shown in a vision that America would be attacked and invaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4GVE3PPdYQ Dumitru Duduman was shown in a vision that America would be invaded by Russia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHy-KW1xKC8 Henry Gruver was shown the destruction of America, and that the U.S. would be invaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihOb5ERQYfY Pastor A.A. Allen saw the destruction of America following many missiles being fired from subs from both coasts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijBv4uTOEbY Byron from junipertree was shown in a dream that WW3 was coming to America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ugd_356NI bensamulakTV saw that America would one day be invaded by Russia and China: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsGKdCiEdrs Prophetic dream from The Supernatural, God’s Not Dead, of a nuclear attack on America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSKt0AwnY4 SteveMac88 saw New York City hit by a nuclear missile, followed by a Russian Invasion along the east coast of America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_VR-jOM9c | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4CiffzmOz4 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Video game shows Washington, D.C. being taken over by… Read more »
July 29, 2018 12:31 PM

Amen to James Bailey’s comments, Sister Ex-Pat Girl! Appreciate all your time & work in that response! Blessings.

jmore
jmore
July 29, 2018 11:59 PM

Thanks EG,

I’ve seen many of these already but will be checking out the others.

I’d also like to add to this collection the information from Chuck Youngrandt’s book “Book the Staff and the Sword” including the “safety zones” map. Also included in the link are transcriptions from his audio tapes “A Call to Arms.” I’ve watched the full Prophecy Club video of Chuck from the 90’s and have read all of the content on the following linked page and believe it to be truth.

Henry Gruver’s Prophecies are most definitely truth.

Blessings!!

Carolanne
Carolanne
July 30, 2018 12:17 PM

Expat Gal, Wow,do you do your research!!! It seems silly, but early this summer I moved some of my house plants outside and the Lord nudged me about a young small one,🌱 “name that one Expat Gal.” (I give pet names to inanimate objects, I once had a menacing cactus named Hemmoroid.🌵🙊) Your plant was just doing ok when I first put it out, but now it is growing like crazy and this pretty yellow flower🌼 blossomed and the foliage has multiplied 🌿 and is pushing up to the sun.🌞 I believe it symbolizes you are “growing into” a new level of anointing 🕊and looking up 🙄to the Son of God. Since I have read your posts, they always seemed way ahead of the pack, like you were a watchman on the wall. . Go, Sister…you’ve got the 🕊Flow Sister!

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
July 30, 2018 9:52 PM

Carolanne – How kind 💕 of you to name a plant after my name here on z3news! So sweet. I ❤️ the analogy & thank you for the thoughtful words towards me. 😊. I feel very connected to all my Christians Brothers & Sisters here on z3news & I am grateful how much I continue to learn from James & everyone that posts here. It is truly an exceptional community of Christians & although I have loved God & Jesus since I was a little girl, my walk has become more focused & disciplined since 2015. I want to “give back” the countless blessings that God has given to my family, loved ones & me. I just hope I am being refined fast enough for Him to use me how He wants to use me. 🙏🏻❤️😇 I am so grateful, as are so many in this community, for the gift 🎁 we have been given that we are so unworthy to receive.

Carolanne
Carolanne
July 31, 2018 6:00 PM

Expat Gal, I think of you with prayers every time I water it. You are right, z3′ and it’s family is a treasure and it’s such a blessing what our Lord has done through His servant James’ time and talents. A mustard seed indeed!. 🌱🌿🌳

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 29, 2018 1:23 PM

God BLESS Christians like Ex Pat Gal who are working hard to sound the alarm. Thank you dear one, we greatly appreciate this information. I wonder when Putin and his people look at America, how sick they must feel when seeing our collective SINS. Maybe I shouldn’t say that, but I don’t think Russia has nearly the same number of abortions and homosexual activity as the USA does. These two SINS alone will bring destruction to our nation, not to mention all the Governmental corruption and lukewarmness among Christians. Is Putin a “Christian?” Some say he is, and he attends the Orthodox Church. I’m not sure. As with ALL prophecies such as this one . . . the big question is WHEN??? Yes, WHEN will this attack come to the USA?

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
July 30, 2018 10:08 PM

Thanks James & Ann. 😊

Linda – I have thought as you have about Putin but the more I read, the more I believe that there is great deception in many things in our world and the media, controlled by the Elites, uses communication and technology to create appearances for what they want you to see as “truth”. I ask God to help me sort out the deception & He has allowed me to see several things.

I think politics is one big kabuki theatre with the Elites creating two diametrically opposed parties & the goal is to push people into one or the other extreme position to foster discord, chaos, anger and violence to “set the stage” for the AC who will then bring false peace & false safety before the most violent time in history occurs. Research shows that humans are more easily controlled when they are in a heightened emotional state. There are studies proving this. We are easiest to manipulate when we are emotional which is why God’s Word encourages us to develop the Fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith”).

The question is, “When?”. I just pray that we all will have the fortitude & devotion & Fruits of the Spirit to stay ready & alert, with our lamps full of oil, as things happen according to God’s timeframe.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
August 1, 2018 3:03 AM
Dear Linda, I might be able to add some insight regarding Putin, though to be honest, I am unsure how any of what I share may matter. I tend to believe the murders of those who oppose Putin leave the question of whether he truly follows Christ WIDE open. He certainly didn’t pull the triggers or administer the poison, but one might assume the murderous acts by his ‘zealous’ supporters are given a wink and a nod from the man in charge. Though, after all, God is the judge as he knows a mans heart… That said, what I can share is this: I was living in the Old City of Jerusalem at the time of the 2016 US presidential election, and and had made friends during my time there that were able to share some interesting information. I became good friends with the head priest at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, and he shared with me that the Church and Nativity Square were shut down and closed early the day before the US election… A certain dignitary had made a special flight to Israel and a trip to Bethlehem to pray at the Church of the Nativity, and it was under high security. That certain person was Vladimir Putin. The next day the US election happened, and when the sun came up the following morning in Israel the sense was one of relief and guarded excitement… That evening, I was hanging out with a friend of mine who owns a shop on Christian Quarter Road in the Christian Quarter of the Old City. He was sharing with me that all of the shops on Christian Quarter Road were told they needed to shut early, and that no one was allowed in the street after 8pm. They go… Read more »
July 29, 2018 2:11 PM

Angel Michael told Sundar Salvaraj another major war in Israel is planned and prophet Jeremiah said to him that 70 years of history is very significant and is a turning point in the history of Israel. The author of The Art of the Deal could put together the prophesied peace plan at any time which could trigger the next Israeli-Muslim war, cause the New Madrid quake to split America in two, crash the stock market, destroy the dollar, cause protesters to demand their entitlements and bring the Russian attack. Could happen tomorrow or may be delayed because of Sundar’s word last week on the Bakker Show that the US has until 2020 to come back to God or American.

July 30, 2018 8:50 AM

Brother Robert I agree this number 70 is important , Pres. Trump was 70 when he took office and I am expecting war in the middle east using nukes before the end of September if I am reading the signs correctly and no one can change GODs signs and I believe the Jubilee year ends on Yom Kippur , Sep. 19th . If there is no war by then we may have 2-3 years , but America will not repent only get worse at this stage I think . Blessings

July 30, 2018 12:52 PM

John, I hope you’re right. I had thought 2017 was the Jubilee year since Luther started the Reformation in 1517, the Balfour Declaration was in 1917, the Jerusalem was returned to Israel in 1967 and last year was 70 years from what some would say was the modern founding of Israel. I thought at the time God really missed it! (Ha) How do you reach Yom Kippur, this year?

July 30, 2018 2:14 PM

Gen. Allenby a Godly man ( Allenby means white horse ) is the key I believe . Gen. Allenby entered * Jerusalem * December 11 , 1917 , so the Jubilee started in September ( Yom Kippur ) of 1917 and went to September ( Yom Kippur ) 1918 and just play forward . Blessings

mem
mem
July 31, 2018 10:46 AM

John B = The 6 day war that returned Jerusalem to Israel was June 1967…but that would have been prior to a Sept 1967 Jubilee starting as your timeline from allenby suggests. I have understood that Jubilee to be from Sep 1966 to Sep 1967

October 17, 2018 12:51 PM

Mem think about the purpose of the Jubilee , what is supposed to happen according to the law on the Jubilee . Jerusalem had to be retaken before the Jubilee started in order to fulfill the law & purpose of of the Jubilee , that is the evidence the Jubilee started in Sep. 67 , just as it started in Sep. 1917 to signal the retaking of Jerusalem in Dec. 1917 by Gen. Allenby . The key is the purpose of the Jubilee . Blessings

jmore
jmore
October 17, 2018 7:47 PM

John, Why Sept? It’s funny cause septem actually means “seven” and was the seventh month in the Roman year. The Gregorian calendar is certainly not the prophetic calendar and has many fallacies.

Regarding months the first month of the year is in the bible and its the month of Nissan so I never understood why people always arrive at the first of the year using any other method. And what do we celebrate 14 days after the beginning of the year? Passover. Just the way it should be if we understand that Passover points to Jesus Christ.

From a common sense perspective it also makes sense that an agricultural civilization would start their new year in the spring as they were getting ready to sow their seed.

Starting a new year just before or in the middle of winter. Who would do such a thing? Someone who wanted to distort the significance of the signs and seasons and days and years(Gen 1:14)?

Your thoughts?

October 18, 2018 7:43 AM

Brother jmore a very scholarly question , but the wrong question or perhaps point of view , change your perspective to detective . We have two facts that have GODs hand on them , the retaking of Jerusalem in 1917 & 1967 only months apart from being exactly 50 years apart and these are hard facts that have GODs hand on them , which HE has trained me to look for ; HIS Hand , where is GOD moving , this is what I look for and how does it fit in the Word of GOD . For instance 7 is GODs number as we all know , look at the 7ens , as you pointed out Sept. means 7 , both events happen in a year that ends in 7 , this is GOD pointing out these facts / events / times to us . If you go back and study the history of these two events you will find there were a number of miracles / supernatural events that happened in both cases showing GOD moving in both cases and proving they are of GOD . So we have two hard facts in 1917 & 1967 from ABBA FATHER and the question is not do they fit in the Word of GOD , but how they ( the Facts / evidence ) fit in the Word of GOD . Blessings

jmore
jmore
October 18, 2018 11:30 AM

Brother JB, we are definitely in agreement about the significance of recent jubilee years. My previous comment was meant to point out that I don’t personally believe based on biblical facts that the prophetic year starts and ends in Sept or Elul. I believe that the year should start in March/Aviv/Nissan based on what we know in the bible. It’s my understanding that the first day of the year was calculated at spring equinox and 14 days after was the Passover.

October 18, 2018 12:19 PM

I understand & on one level agree with your logic & understanding , the problem with it is the events of 1917 & 1967 from GOD , imo don’t line up with those dates . So the events tell me that understanding is not correct or maybe the incorrect application in this instance . A Rabbi told me many years ago that by Jewish tradition the Jubilee goes from Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement to Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement , I don’t know if he is correct , but I believe the events of 1917 & 1967 indicate that is the correct timing for the Jubilee Brother jmore . Blessings

July 30, 2018 3:31 PM

John, what about the Six-Day War, June 5-10, 1967?

August 1, 2018 8:30 AM

Brother Robert remember the purpose of the Jubilee ; according to biblical regulations the Jubilee had a special impact on the ownership & management of the land . We must look at what GOD is doing , it was the retaking of Jerusalem in 1917 & 1967 ( could not happen when in Muslim hands ) that signal the Jubilee beginning from GODs Hand / signs , which is the Apple of HIS eye Jerusalem . Jerusalem will soon become a burdensome stone to the whole world , it is the key to what GOD is doing . Trump moving the Embassy to Jerusalem is a key sign we are in the Jubilee now which ends Sep. 19th with Yom Kippur . It should get interesting very soon ! Blessings

July 31, 2018 7:31 PM

You are most probably right on the sign….

The Burning man festival is on 26 Aug to 4 Sep…Nevada

Cheers

July 30, 2018 1:05 PM

Putin declares Christianity is the foundation of Russian nationhood and cultural identity. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2617.htm

August 1, 2018 10:18 AM

Thank you for the link.
Good reading and thought provoking

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 5, 2018 9:33 PM

Lois Vogel Sharp, 5 Aug 2018,
6:00 mark, from the LORD, “The crash is going to happen before this jubilee year is over!”

John McCanada
John McCanada
August 5, 2018 10:29 PM

Wow, she’s right to the point on that one!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 6, 2018 1:06 AM

When is the jubilee year over?
April 19?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 6, 2018 3:03 PM

I think it ends on Yom Kippur, 19-20 Sept 2018. Anyone else know for sure?

August 6, 2018 8:52 PM

Brother Matt , my calculations say sep-19-20 is the end of the Jubilee year . And there was a Yom Kippur war in 1973 . Blessings

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 6, 2018 8:55 PM

Been hunting myself. I think you are right. I think the Jubilee year ends on Yom Kippur. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/jubilee-year-2017-chadwick-harvey

Leviticus 25:8-17, “And you shall count seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month (Tishri 10 – Yom Kippur); on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth (50th) year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family. That fiftieth year shall be a Jubilee to you.”

SAC
SAC
August 6, 2018 8:46 PM

I believe the Jewish new year begins on Rosh Hashana, Sept 10.

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
August 7, 2018 7:56 AM

Thanks Matt, John and James

July 31, 2018 11:29 AM
Before 9/11, I had gone to fasting and prayer per His instruction. One night in a dream a bear at a distance ran and broke into our house. I ran after it to kill it. It had taken my middle brother to the very back room. When I got there, I could not see the room because it had changed into an abyss. Light could not penetrate it and it had an odor. I would not be able to see in the extreme darkness and if I would begin to strike with my knife, I may accidently kill my brother. Out of the darkness came a metal star to kill me. I dodged it and came across my younger brother, he was immobile on the floor. He could move his eyes only, and tears ran from them like a flood. I became so broken. The beast-bear came in with a nafarious grin. The Holy Spirit whispered to me about the bear-man: “It’s the Arabs.” He had used a chemical spray on my brother. The dream continued to our government participating in these nefarious agendas of the nations/Arabs. Russia’s military is 40% Arab. France is in a civil war. The Arabs of the south are fighting the French of the north. The supposed intellectuals are calling for a two state solution. The Arabs do not want the south, they want it all. I am not an intellectual but I know that. Europe is now powerless against the Arabs, so developing is a union called Euro-Islam. The lamb in Revelation has two horns (this can be Shi’a and Sunni, but I doubt it) representing this union. America (and Israel) are the last strongholds against Islamization, but the liberals and California are fighting against those who know the truth about Islam, and the… Read more »
July 31, 2018 7:28 PM

Dear Crystal,

Thank you for posting.

Could you please send me some links on Euro-Islam. I was aware of an Islamic Union being formed with Turkey playing the big role.

Also, in your dream,. did you fight the bear-man

July 31, 2018 8:27 PM

For years I have studied Hebraic thought (but it does not make me an expert, but it has given me some insight on the word given to us) on the Lord’s feasts which include shemitas, new moons, jubilee., etc. I now have a radio program and I use all my knowledge on the it.

From current and ancient understanding of Hebraic thought (some) on Esau (Edom-Rome) and Ismael (Arabs), these represent the feet on Nebuchadnezzar’s idol. Edom is understood to be Rome/Europe and Ishmael the Arabs. Samson pushed two pillars under the house of Dagan and the lamb in Revelation has two horns (which represent 2 nations).

Remember Rebeka was told that two nations were in her womb.

Europe has been conquered by the Muslims. The US and Israel are the only ones left that are strongholds against the Arabs. Canada may surrender.

I understand what I see going on in the world and it is from understanding the ancient past.

Sh’mita is the Lord’s 7 year cycle. This is why many associate Revelation with 7 years. Three and a half years, half way, begins the tribulation or great tribulation.

It is thought Yeshua’s time (Jesus) on earth was in a sh’mita and half way through He was cut off.

Islam is in Europe, this is fulfilling the prophetic oracles of the prophets, and the Jews may have much to say about EuroIslam, or EsauArabs on the Internet.

Hope this helps in some way.

Oh! No, I no longer pursued the bear (Arabs) once he used the chemicals on my youngest brother. I was totally distracted by his suffering. I never saw my middle brother again.

August 1, 2018 10:41 AM

Thank you for the reply. Your explantation fits in to my line of thought which the Lord has been shaping up in the Spirit.

Dagon, the Philistine is the fish-god, in other words ( so called control of the fish/marine kingdom), or god of the seas? like Posedion in Greek mythology.

Seas represent multitude of peoples/nations. 153 is the number of Yahweh and 153 fish were caught and the net was not broken after the resurrection of the Lord. Peter drew the net to the land and separated along with other disciples….Thought provoking and spiritually significant today

Dagon will be broken and crushed under – now, by the Loin of Judah who is roaring. I see in the spirit realm but it going to be a perilous time as you mentioned

Best,

August 1, 2018 2:09 PM

Paul,

Best to you as well. Samson is a wonderful figure of Yeshua overthrowing Babylon. I suppose all the figures of the Bible foreshadow Yeshua in some way.

You have blessed me as well. Keep up the good fight of faith.

July 31, 2018 12:05 PM

Wow, Crystal, what a wild prophetic dream! The Islamization of Europe was right on target. The chaos of the coming tribulation comes through loud and clear. Have you had many dreams like this? More recent dreams?

August 1, 2018 1:02 AM
Gustavus, I usually have these sort of dreams when I fast and pray. I did not ask for these dreams, I just wanted truth, and He showed me. I was ignorant of the politics and events of the world. He showed me China being intimate with the Arabs. China helps carry them and will also be a big player in the end of days. Jerusalem in the first century was destroyed by Rome. Rome had many Arabs in its military. It seems some historians will poo-poo this bit of information, but there are some accounts where this appears to be a historical fact. Those who refute it would prefer to have their own ideas and opinions advanced. We are in some deeep doo-doo.I am uncertain of President Trump. I know I could not support Hillary and her witchcraft. I did the best I could. I would almost bet if the world hates you like they do Trump, it may be a good sign. Last spring, a few days after Passover, I had a dream of an entity being born out of a woman. When this woman went into labor I began screaming to let me out (the authorities put me in prison for an infraction, no seat belt or something) to kill it before it was born. My hands and arms were like windmills digging at the cinderblock. I was desperate to kill it. I tried bending the bars and digging at the floor. The thing came out of her belly and he stood up from inside her guts and expanded his wings. He was tall and he looked like he had an 8-pak instead of 6-pal abs. He still had mucous on him. His eyes were blue. His wings were gray at the tops and gradually colored out to… Read more »
August 1, 2018 10:31 AM

I go the Messainic chrich by Jonathan Cahn quite frequently – nearby. Author of the Shemitha, Harbinger and the Paradign.

He writes in the Paradign, about the arrior -king Jehu – who was not godly yet God used him to kill Ahab, Jebebel…….as per the mandaate given by God to Elijah – about Elisha and Jehu.

Similar is the comparison of Donald Trump……..But the real issue at that time and now – is TEMPORARY REPRIEVE.
Pastor Cahn says, we have a political revolution but not a Moral, Cultural or Spiritual Revoulution – which is a MUST if America has to stop its slide.

RE: Your dream about the entity….. yes…..everything is shaping for a tremendous upheavel on the earth, as it is being done in the heavens.

Time is very short.

As in your previous post, 3 years could be the time frame as the birthpangs intesify, and inthe process the Lord is going to show forth His Mighty Hand. AS it was in the days of Pharaoh, so shall it be.
God will not let His Glory be trample upon

Best

August 1, 2018 10:47 AM

Paul,
Thank you for your response. I like Rabbi Cahn. Political upheaval is right; spiritual renewal, regeneration is a must.

Yes, we are looking through a glass darkly and attempting to discern those things of world that agree with the Word. We make a lot of adjustments with the timing of events.

I think the timing of some Biblical events has been re-adjusted from time to time because of the prayers of His remnant.

Last year, autumn, I had a dream of France coming under severe terrorist attacks. Pray concerning this when you think about it.

You are knowledgeable and polite which makes you a blessing to the body of our Yeshua.

August 1, 2018 2:15 PM

Martin S,
I did not know that about France. Interesting. Thank you. I will look into that.

July 31, 2018 7:35 PM

Also, why 3 years.

Reason is because, I have been given a number 3 last year, and the name of a bird which I never knew Hummingbird, and then in another dream a vehicle like Hummer, driving on a road on the plains and then suddenly fire in front, on vehicle etc like a calamity….not sure if war or bomb..

Best

Robson
Robson
July 30, 2018 9:38 PM

God help us, i need supernatural deliverance i cannot do alone

Laura C. McDowell
Laura C. McDowell
July 31, 2018 1:00 AM
Hi Robson! Jesus will help you. Let us know where you are located so someone can refer you to a deliverance team in your area. Here is an online deliverance program. https://aandbcounseling.com/5-things-know-deliverance-ministry-internet/ Also check out Evangalist Perry Stones material. He has the gift of deliverance. He’s in Tennessee. He has the gift of casting out demons like Jesus. Don Dickerson is a deliverance minister in Hurst, Texas. Pastor John Hagee in San Antonio Texas has Deliverance teams. Glory of Zion in Denton Texas has deliverance teams, Pastor Larry Hutch has deliverance teams. Patricia King in Arizona has deliverance teams. Oral Roberts university in Oklahoma has deliverance teams. Let me know what city you are in and I will do my best to point you in the right direction. Make sure that after you go through deliverance that you keep yourself washed with the word of God everyday. There is healing power in the word of God. This will keep evil spirits from coming back in you seven times stronger. I bought the DVD bible. I keep the word of God playing in my home and in my car as well. Listening to praise music helps as well. Also by the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony you are healed. Jesus is going to deliver you. If you have kids they need to go through deliverance as well. Break all generational curses off your family line. Jesus died to set the captives free. He wants to save you, deliver you, heal you and restore you to your God given destiny and purpose. There are deliverance videos online for breaking generational curses, breaking curses, etc. I do recommend getting in a local church and going to an actual deliverance ministry team as well. There is great joy in… Read more »
Laura C. McDowell
Laura C. McDowell
July 31, 2018 1:18 AM

This guy is a deliverance minister out of Hurst, Texas. He does group deliverance. You might want to watch some of his videos. He’s the real deal! He has amazing teaching tools for ministries as well. Deliverance is needed to set the captives free in the body of Christ! I hope this helps, Robson. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6YnaadWviQ

Laura C. McDowell
Laura C. McDowell
July 31, 2018 1:00 AM
carson
carson
August 4, 2018 7:08 AM

I’ve been to several public deliverance ministry events held by Jay Bartlett. He goes all over the world and hold public deliverance sessions, as well as private sessions; he’s been doing deliverance for over 30 years. I’ve attended his public sessions when he was in my area, and have seen many people amazingly set free. I have also been set free from some some demons while attending his meetings. You can check his website for itinerary. He also has some online info on deliverance. He also has a few youtube videos of portions of his public deliverance meetings.

They see but they don\'t understand!
They see but they don\'t understand!
July 29, 2018 6:12 AM

The first beast is the Lion who had the Eagle wings ripped off it signifying that the Eagle and Lion are no longer joined. It is from the Lion that the Lion Beast Man comes i.e. the antichrist!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
July 30, 2018 3:17 AM
Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
July 30, 2018 2:58 AM

This is what the scriptures says about the first beast! Revelation 13 Revelation 13 English Standard Version (ESV)

The First Beast
13 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. 4 And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?”

July 30, 2018 1:40 PM

The demonized Globalists plan to collapse the economy and start war with Russia in effort to defeat pro-Trump forces in coming election. Buckle your seat belts and pray for Trump’s safety, that God would give him wisdom, truth, knowledge and understanding in abundance and the gifts of the Spirit of word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discerning of spirits to protect America. The Koch brothers and George Will are now telling people to vote for Democrats (not to mention the RINO’s and Neo-cons) The hyperbolic insanity of the globalists is driving them to take desperate measures. The next hundred days demand our prayers. Spread the word. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2617.htm

Elizabeth Marie
July 29, 2018 8:19 PM

On June 30th, I received a warning dream-vision with a bunch of grizzly bears running, and then a few weeks later received another warning message of war coming:

August 1, 2018 1:43 PM

“Every 4th grade history student knows socialism has failed in every country and every time in history. President Obama and his Democrats are either idiots or deliberately trying to destroy their own country.” Vladimir Putin