Prophetic dream reveals America’s current condition and future demise.

Z3er LoriQ shared the following prophetic dream she received regarding the future of America.

I received the following vision the first week of June, 2014. At the time, my husband and I were living with my mother-in-law and great uncle and taking care of them as they needed 24 hour assistance.

We didn’t do anything special on this day. I read my Bible as normal and went to bed at approximately 11 p.m. But as soon as I fell asleep, I was transported to a restaurant in the clouds where everything was light and airy. All the window coverings, table cloths and clothing worn by the diners in the restaurant were WHITE, unblemished white.

I was welcomed by an elderly Indian gentleman (from India, not Native American) and his companions. He was extremely wise, very kind, and I was immediately asked to join his table, so I did. We all placed our orders, the waiter left and the chatter began. I just listened and felt very at ease, peaceful, but this was short-lived.

To my left, I saw a disheveled, grimy female in her fifties or early sixties approaching our table. She was so out of place. It was like seeing a grimy pan handler in a downtown metropolis with business professionals dressed in suits – odd. She was a dishwater blonde, thin, grimy and streaked with oil and dirt. Her eyes were blue, but they were dim. As she came closer, I noticed she was wearing remnants of the American Flag! It was tattered and worn. It had seen much better days, just like her. The flag was ripped, torn, worn, tattered, not an entire flag, just remnant pieces.

Then she tentatively walked up to the elderly Indian gentleman and began to ask him for assistance, but no sooner did she open her mouth than she was instantly folded in half and vacuumed into a slot in the wooden floor! She was gone! I was flabbergasted.

The Indian gentleman saw the shock on my face and said that America was basically filthy and had to be dealt with. It was for our own good. He was very calm when he said this, very matter-of-fact. Not cruel, not vicious, not vile or evil. Just a statement of fact. The dream ended.

Interpretation:

I mentioned the elderly gentleman was Indian because this characteristic stuck out to me, but I am not quite sure what it means. I have the feeling that prophets or seers or watchers from India that are dreaming or having visions of America are extremely important to heed.

The other item that stuck out is how everything except for the floor in the restaurant was not only white, but beautiful, unblemished white. It reminded me of having our robes dipped in the lamb’s blood to be without blemish. For me, in the dream, it was to let me know I was with God’s messengers.

The woman with the American flag was such a contrast with the white clad angels/messengers dining with me. She was grimy, disheveled and on her last legs. Our nation isn’t clean, not even close. We aren’t living up to God’s standards, words, and covenants and we aren’t even trying (except for the remnant being called now). It saddened me greatly.

It was weird to see the woman being folded in half and vacuumed into the netherworld, but it happened in the blink of an eye. I think God is giving His remnant pieces to the puzzle and we need to connect them.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
August 22, 2019 7:18 PM

I believe the prophecy also shows that the decision has been made; the judgement rendered. America’s plea’s at this point are too late. I believe the woman asking for assistance and not getting it represents this point. Also, the swiftness with which she was dealt with. For many in America, the judgment is going to appear ‘sudden’. It is already too late to ask heaven for ‘help’ outside of help for preparing. It’s preparation time for those who are part of the Kingdom.

August 23, 2019 1:36 AM

Hi Renee,

Very well put. When I had this dream/vision in 2014, that is what took my breath away. Poor America was folded in half and vacuumed away. I was saddened, grief-stricken. There are 2 other visions I gave Mr. Bailey. Both showed me that God is in control and if we are supposed to be here, we will be here. With what I saw, I am unsure if I want to be here. In the end it is God’s will..

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 23, 2019 9:12 AM

Ah my dear sister-in-Christ, I’m so with you on how you are feeling. Sigh, I wish it were only war that some of us must face here in USA Mystery Babylon prior to the LORD’s return, but sadly, that’s not the case. . .sigh again. Some will be BLESSED to be taken home early (read Isaiah 57:1-2).

This is the very unpleasant/disturbing Word I was given on what we will still be here (hopefully for only a short time) to see, prior to the LORD’s return:

3-26-19 ~ WORD FROM THE LORD: “People Will See Giants Before My Return.” – BelieveActs2HARVEST

August 23, 2019 9:04 PM

Hi Linda,
There is no doubt in my mind, body or soul that we will witness “things” that will make some of us die just from the terror. Your post rings true to me. Steve Quayle’s website has interesting information on giants and other creatures. The Large Hadron Collider in Europe, I believe, is a portal the ungodly on this Earth are trying to open completely. Insanity!

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 23, 2019 9:38 PM

Yes LoriQ, I learned quite a bit about giants from SQ.
Also, I agree about CERN. Heres one of the warning dreams about that. . . Look at the illustration photo I was prompted to use.
8-18-15 – DREAM: The Gates of Hell Opening Up | believeacts2’s Blog

Sarah
Sarah
August 22, 2019 8:42 PM

Notice how America went to the Indian in her dream. The Indian has no power to help her decrepit condition. Jesus told the Laodicean Church to buy from Him those white garments. No one else can do it.

America’s wealth has made it self-sufficient and arrogant. America has become dull in heart and mind, blinded by their own excess and filled to the brim with the sins they have indulged. I don’t know how much of the church in America is the true church and that makes me very sad. The Lord would have relented Sodom and Gomorrah’s destruction for 10.

August 23, 2019 1:44 AM

You are right. America has turned away from God. What our nation needs and requires is what the majority of Americans refuse to do. Repentance is equal to the dirty words in our vocabulary. I would even argue that many in our nation willingly embrace such profanity and reject the decency, kindness, compassion and correction of our Lord. Watching our nation come undone is heartbreaking, even moreso knowing we could have repented and possibly lessened what is to come.

Sandy
Sandy
August 22, 2019 8:52 PM

Interesting dream. I just moved from an area that was almost all Indian. I had many observations from my years there. Most of the Indians have the better paying jobs here in America. Around me most people worked in the tech industry or were doctors. I used to have an au pair that was friends with au pairs from all over the U.S., and she said Silican Valley was mostly Indian. Could part of God’s judgement be the Indians (most of which are idol worshippers) taking over a lot of the good jobs here in America? Another observation—-morally our ways are much filthier than their ways. (I’m relating this to the Indians man’s comment about us being filthy.) They are much more conservative morally. My son had a 5th grade dance at his school (most of the students were Indian), and they separated the boys and girls into 2 different dances. The middle school that he went to—-the boys and girls were not interested in each other because that was not socially acceptable. This is a sharp contrast to most American middle schools around here where kids are having sex in the bathrooms. The other sad observation was that there were very few churches around, but many Hindu temples. Could this be part of God judgement? Or maybe this dream isn’t about God’s judgement, but a warning about what is taking place in America and how to pray.

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
August 24, 2019 4:17 PM

Yes, the east Indian culture … particularly the Christians in the state of Tamil Nadu are very chaste, in dress and behavior. And they are far more serious about the Lord Jesus Christ. Their children are memorizing scripture almost from the time they learn to walk, and they pray earnestly and witness to unbelievers also from that very young age. At the Lord’s instruction a few years now the babies in the wombs of these Christian Indian women receive the Holy Ghost anointing as early as 24 weeks … once they can hear. These children speak and pray in the spirit, and prophesy. They know the days we’re in and have been taught they will likely be martyred for their faith … yet they don’t walk in fear, but rather great love. They are truly an inspirational people.

Phil - Sydney
August 24, 2019 4:57 PM

Awesome Katherine. They put many Australian Christians including myself to shame

jerry rigg
August 24, 2019 11:36 AM

I live and work in Silicon Valley. There are a lot of Indians here, but also a lot of orientals…..sections of this valley are practically segregated……or maybe better put,compartmentalized. One section on the west is Chinese, distinctively, whole blocks and strip malls have Chinese businesses, replacing causcasian owned businesses of the past. One section for a mile or two stretch to the north is Indian, businesses and all. Another stretch or area to the east is Vietnamese, in fact, driving on the freeway you are greeted with the sign, Entering Little Saigon!
In the past, there were different cultures, but back then the valley was,west side caucasion, east side Mexican….Mexicans are still here but not a majortiy. The great influx of foreigners began after the Shah of Iran fell, we were invaded by Persians, but whole sections of town are not devoted to them, so to speak like other people groups. Many people have moved out of here, no one can afford a half million dollar plus shanty, condo,or even townhome. Many people are living in RV’s on the street or in residential driveways. Yes, Im living amidst a hardened lot, many lost souls here as money is their chief god. Yes, and I didn’t mention as well Tim Cook’s vast homosexual glass encompassed circular empire is located here in Apple. Left wing Christian despising media giants like Facebook and Google are here as well. Pray for the remnant of believers left here, maybe when the great quake comes hardened hearts will soften.

August 23, 2019 9:16 PM

People from India that I have met, were always kind, peaceful, respectful and intelligent. It could be about the dichotomy you pointed out. Our youth has gone off the rails – having sex in middle school would never have been a thought when I was a kid in the 80s. It seems our nation has figuratively and literally fallen into a cesspool. Saddens me….

Joel Carter
Joel Carter
August 23, 2019 11:12 AM

Native Americans was killed by early Americans and this result to being cursed by God Almighty. God the Father had determined to judge us for abortions, African-American slavery and slaughter of Native Americans. Therefore, USA will be nuked by Russia and China after California, Pacific Northwest and New Madrid Mega Earthquakes strike America. America will go to Hell for her rebellion against Trinity. I am angry against all American Christians including their pastors for being not protest against Harry Potter movies, books and theme parks at Florida and California. That’s why Florida will have its half part gone to become gun shape like after Magog-Gog global mega earthquake. Oh, christian Americans, wake up from spiritual slumber right now not in the future!!!

August 23, 2019 9:10 PM

Hi Joel,
The abortion issue alone is enough for God to judge us. It is another Holocaust with millions in the womb murdered. And then, baby body parts are sold and most of us stay silent? We do have to answer for this.

Those that are awake ARE ringing the bell and have been for some time. God Bless all watchers, prophets, brothers and sisters bravely speaking truth in these dangerous times.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
August 22, 2019 4:14 PM

I agree with this

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
August 24, 2019 3:57 PM

Sadhu Sundae Selvaraj gave a very chilling prophetic word of the Lord about His Angel of the Covenant … and His soon-coming judgment on those people and.nations that have broken covenant with Him – those in the “church”. This was given the last day and session of a US conference in Maryland two months back. I will fetch the YT link and post it below.

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
August 24, 2019 4:04 PM

Here’s the YT link to brother Sadhu’s message – https://youtu.be/uN_ufSKIpyU

Steve
Steve
August 23, 2019 1:24 PM

Could the Indian represent Kings of the East.

August 23, 2019 8:47 PM

Steve, I honestly do not know. It was such a prominent aspect of this dream, I knew not to dismiss it. Your comment is worthy of deep thought and prayer…

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 23, 2019 9:07 AM

Thank you very much, LoriQ for sharing the warning dream you were given.
I do believe we have entered into what I call “the slumbering virgin phase” right now; this is referencing the parable of the 10 virgins (5 foolish and 5 wise), who ALL fell asleep. I know I must really work at staying focused of the LORD, the times we are in and not allow myself to fall into a dulled out stupor because “no tangible judgements have happened yet, so it may be years and years before it does.” . . . NO!!! Can’t allow myself to “go there” with that stinkin thinking, because none of us are promised that next breath. This is why it’s so important for all of us to make sure we have our spiritual houses in order each day, because in this “slumbering virgin phase” . . The suddenlies occur.
The harvest of souls must happen first before the return of the LORD, which means that false flag event on Manhattan to crash the economy is coming first; this is to shake up and wake up the lukewarm masses (and for those of us who have to avoid the head-nodding and heavy eye lids prior to the slumbering … . And yes that’s me too).

Anyway, I was wondering if there was any prior post that the LORD had me write up that goes with what you shared here today and it’s this one:

3-13-19 ~ WORD FROM THE LORD: “Put Down the Flag, Pick Up Your Cross and Follow Me.” – BelieveActs2HARVEST

Thank you again for sharing. If only one more “wake up” . . . That’s a blessing.

Robson
Robson
August 24, 2019 10:56 AM

Thanks for echoing my thoughts, likely many feel it. Believers feel Trump has it all under control, blinded from real events we know are coming faster than they can handle, sedated by Q while nothing happens, they chant we’re winning, the enemy is panicking! I need every second of this delay.

August 23, 2019 8:57 PM

Unfortunately, our nation has strayed from God. We are prideful and seem to embrace sin with glee now. This saddens me. I saw the aftermath in another vision as have others. My humble belief is our nation has crossed the Rubicon, God is the only answer.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 23, 2019 9:42 PM

Do you have a website or YouTube channel, LoriQ? If so, can you post a link or links? Thanks a bunch

August 25, 2019 5:18 PM

Hi Linda,

I don’t have either one. I gave the other two to James Bailey of Z3 for dissemination in the near future.

Ali
Ali
August 25, 2019 7:35 PM

Let’s just say America does perish and goes away, what happens to the rest of the world? Do china and Russia and other countries not receive any judgement?

Jean
Jean
August 26, 2019 7:40 PM

When America falls, it will have worldwide repercussions. Read Jer 50, 52, Rev 17, 18.

In the OT God used other nations to judge Israel, then those nations were judged.

Joyce Maloy