“All with pride and haughtiness shall be burned up and consumed!”

This morning, while awakening from a restless sleep just after 3 am, I immediately saw a vision of the Lord Jesus Christ before me. He was wearing fiery robes and seemed to be about four feet off the ground, so I was looking up at Him from my sleeping position.

Still half-asleep, half-awake, I said, “What meaneth this?”

I was half holding my breath and being very still. Then the Lord said of Himself,

“The Lord is coming in flaming fire! Fall on your knees, and in your heart, (be) clothed with humility, so shall you live! All with pride and haughtiness shall be burned up and consumed!”

Then I heard an angelic chorus singing and I joined in, “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord! The whole Earth is filled with His Glory!!”

Immediately, I was awake and somewhat shaken. I quietly got on my knees to worship the Lord, trying not to awaken my husband, and I said, “Forgive, forgive, forgive, oh Lord!”

Then, the Lord spoke again, “Jesus, the One with eyes a flame of fire, is coming to judge the Earth!”

Then I heard the angelic choir singing, “He shall reign forever and ever! Halleluyah, Halleluyah!! HALLELUYAH!!”

Then I said, “Yes, Lord, yes and amen, Yes and amen! I love You, Lord! I love You, Lord!”

Then I joined with the words being spoken, “The whole Earth is filled with His Glory!” Then the vision faded… but again I heard and joined in with the heavenly chorus, “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, God Almighty, the whole earth is filled with Your Glory!” I joined them in singing this over and over.

Then, after spending some time worshipping the Lord, He said,

“Don’t touch My anointed and do My prophets NO HARM! This is what is right and just and true. Those who refuse will be burned up! No pride will stand in My Presence! So, humble yourselves NOW under My mighty hand and I will lift you up. But if you persist, oh man, in pride and self-exaltation, know this, that you will be burned up!”

I cried, “Oh, Lord God, help all men everywhere to humble themselves and pray and turn from every wicked way, while there is still time!”

Then the Lord spoke once again, “Pray for those you love! Pray for all men! Pray! Pray! I love you!”

I immediately starting praying for a specific ministry that was on my heart and that we had seen first hand really needed prayer. I asked the Lord to help them repent now before it was too late. Then the Lord said,

“Holy Fire is going to go out and consume those who refuse to repent yet walk in the Holy place, like Nadab and Abihu. MARK MY WORDS!” (He said this in a BOOMING voice)

And, like Isaiah, I said, “Woe is me for I am an unworthy servant, oh Lord! I have only been made righteous through the Blood of the Lamb!” Then, after a few silent moments, I heard these words being sung over and over,

“These are those who have come from the Great Tribulation; they have washed their robes in the Blood of the Lamb, They have been through great trials, and into great jubilation! They are washed in the Blood of the Lamb!”

Then I saw in the vision, the now-famous picture of men on their knees in orange jumpsuits on a shore with a terror group behind them, and they were getting ready to be beheaded. I asked, “What meaneth this, Lord?”

Immediately, He said, “Only those brave enough and humble enough to give their lives for Me during this time will get a great reward!”

Wanting to make sure I understood what He was saying, I asked, “During this time?”

Then He said, “During the time of the end.”

Then He turned His back, and I knew the time for me to ask questions was over. Then, He said,

“Men will wax worse and worse, but I have a few godly ones, who see and know what is going on. They shall be My delight and My treasures!”

As I pondered what I had just seen, I felt once again the seriousness of the times. All that matters on the Earth is loving God and living for HIM, loving those He sends our way, trying to live to be a blessing to Him. That’s all that really matters! We are so blessed to be called to serve Him; it is truly a GREAT HONOR!

Although we are not to actively seek to give our lives for the Lord as martyrs, it is such a privilege to be saved and born-again and have the opportunity to serve Him. We have been created “by Him, for Him, and unto Him” to focus on seeking Him, His heart, His plans, and to be willing to go through whatever we must on this Earth to accomplish His purposes. (Revelation 4:11, Colossians 1:16-17)

And it will all be worth it! Jesus gave everything for us; the least we can do is give Him our hearts and our lives!

Scripture References:

I Peter 5:5, Revelation 1:12-15, 4:8, 6:9-11, 7:13-14, I Timothy 4, II Timothy 3, Leviticus 10:1-2

Author: Sandra Hide

Sandra Hide got saved at the age of five, but strayed as a teenager from age 15 to 19. Then, at age 19, she was radically saved and her life changed forever. She was called by God as a prophetess at around age 21, with a similar calling like Jeremiah, and an Ezekiel 33 Watchman call, and she has operated often in the Elijah/John the Baptist anointing. For about twenty years, she did missionary-like work in the U.S. with her husband. As the Lord directed, they traveled to many areas of the country, doing whatever He asked, as best they could, until 2010. Since that time, the Lord has had her in intercessory prayer mode and doing many behind-the-scenes missions.

Jessica
Jessica
September 25, 2019 8:49 PM

Beautiful! And fear not even unto death, the Lord will cover us in our time of death and we shall feel no pain. I have been shown two dreams by the Lord regarding mine and my young son’s death. In one dream He showed me how we would die. Then a few nights later I asked Him to once again show me my future and I had the same dream only this one had more detail and when it got to the point where they were going to shoot my child, he looked up at me and I could see fear in his eyes, then I heard the Lord say “ before the bullet leaves the gun you will be with me in heaven, you will already be gone”. I remember smiling in the dream and crying because I was so happy, I told my son God said you will be in heaven now and before you can blink mama will be there too. Then they shot my son while I held his little hand and waited to be shot next. I cannot tell you the peace I had in this dream, I was prepared to die in the first one but to see fear in my child’s eyes was so hard because he completely trusted me to his death. To hear from the Lord in my second dream that we would not even be there by the time the bullet left the gun made my heart swell. He is good and death is nothing to fear, He has already prepared everything for us. He gave His son, we should be prepared to give our children and our lives as well, He knows better than we do. He is a good father.

September 26, 2019 1:16 PM

i have an urgent prayer request for a seven year old boy named Evan. He had a brain tumor a few years back that stunted his growth and development. The tumor has returned and has grown 20% larger in a very short time. The doctors said there is nothing they can do. He’s on hospice. He can’t walk, only speaks to ask for food, but he laughs a lot. He is in no pain, but his three older brothers and parents are really struggling with premature grief and taking care of him. I am so proud of my daughter who has been his nanny for awhile. She drove six hours to lay hands on him, as the LORD led her to. She was quite the prodigal for many years, but has the Holy Spirit gifting, and is again showing fruit and obedience. She visited for two days and needs prayer for her broken heart as well in knowing there seems to be little hope for Evan. Thank you.

Farron
Farron
September 26, 2019 2:01 PM

Praying in Jesus name ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼

September 26, 2019 2:55 PM

Thank you, Farron. ❤️🕊❤️

Fab
Fab
September 26, 2019 8:55 PM

Praying for Evan, his family, your daughter and you. May He grant you peace in this difficult time. Thank you for your prayers Carolanne, they are always beautifully written.

September 26, 2019 11:48 PM

Thank you, Fab. Praying your daughter is doing better than the time we connected here last winter. Hope all is well with you, and she is recovering from her struggles, as my daughter. Seren is.🌸

Fab
Fab
September 27, 2019 2:42 PM

Carolanne, thank you, she is doing much better thanks be to God!. You were an incredible help, you gave me options I didn’t know existed and more importantly, gave me peace. It is now my oldest daughter, Alex,the one that didn’t speak to my middle one (that was struggling) who is now in need of prayer. Still not speaking to her sister, but now also not speaking to her brother and also had a fallout with her father and barely talks to him. Sometimes I don’t recognize her. Please have Alex and my oldest son John in your prayers for they are young adults who certainly are not walking with God and when I bring anything up they turn me away. I pray Acts 16:31 and hope my house is saved. Let me tell you one quick thing, God is just too awesome, my son John yesterday came sick from work and I became worried. I went into deep prayer and asked God to save him and do not take him ever unless he belonged to Him.
Shortly after, I walked into the kitchen where the Christian station was playing and I walked just in the part where the song says “my God, He is mighty to save, author of salvation…” Isn’t that great!
Praise be to God!

September 27, 2019 6:30 PM
Dear Fab, I read Acts 16:31, and I have always felt it was a sure promise that if we, as parents, are faithful spiritual leaders who love the LORD, entire households beneath our authority will be saved. Certainly that Mighty to Save song was confirmation that the LORD hears your cry indeed. He won’t leave you comfortless. You would be comfortless if anything happened to your beloved son before he got his heart aligned with Jesus’ saving grace and through repentant surrender. So hang onto that promise. He is a FATHER himself, who would leave 99 to seek out the one prodigal. Dear LORD, we seek your face and plead for assurance of salvation and surrender of this precious son and daughter. LORD, I feel in my spirit this lad especially needs a huge dose of your mercy and forgiveness. Soften hard hearts into hearts of flesh, pour Jesus’ blood on them, and guide them HOME to Your arms of saving grace, repentance, and lead them onto paths of righteousness. We proclaim that, in your WORD, you lay out the prodigal son parable for all fearful parents, to reassure them that if they train up a child in the way they should go, when they are old they will not depart from it. We know these prodigal detours can get kids off track, but as they mature, You have promised us parents that for training them up in Your ways. You will be faithful to finish the work you start in them. We lay claim and cling to your promises with shields of faith, for Your love is UNFAILING, as are YOUR promises. Father, I plead the Blood of Jesus, the fire of the Holy Spirit.and your steadfast mercy over these, Your children. We plead in Jesus’ name these petitions.… Read more »
Fab
Fab
September 28, 2019 1:18 AM

On Carolanne, Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. Your prayer means the world to me. May God continue to bless you and your beautiful daughter and family and fill you with peace and joy. Dear Father, Thank you for guiding Carolanne with her prayers for us all and may you continue to give her wisdom and protect her and her loved ones today and always. Thank you.

September 28, 2019 9:48 PM

Thank you for your lovely prayers. Fab. May the LORD bless you.and your family, and heal the fractured places amongst all of you. 🌸

Farron
Farron
September 27, 2019 12:06 AM

You’re welcome 😊❤️

Hannah
Hannah
September 27, 2019 3:00 AM

Praying for sweet Evan 🙏

September 27, 2019 11:44 AM

Thank you,!🌷

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 25, 2019 5:21 PM

Thank you for your post! Lord I humble myself unto you and I pray for all people that they too will humble themselves and follow your guidance to fulfill the purpose you placed them here to do in Jesus name Amen! The Lord placed this verse in my life to get me through hardships, May we all follow 2 Timothy 3- Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Annette
Annette
September 25, 2019 10:27 PM

I know this may not be related to this message. However, I would like to ask if you can pray for my younger brother. He had just been diagnosed with MS. I understand what is happening to him, and what the cause is, I just can explain it on social media. It’s got to do with his spine, which is demonic, I just can’t discuss it on social media. I believe God has His hand on my brother’s life, however I would really appreciate your prayers.

September 26, 2019 11:26 AM

Father, ABBA, Papa, Giver of life, Healer of all infirmities, be with this young man, to deliver him from evil. LORD, what You see in our spirit can sometimes manifest as physical or mental disease due to our own sinful folly, but more often than not, due to how we are sinned against. I pray today for not only Annette’s brother that you alleviate this demonic manifestation, but I pray for unknown and unnamed brothers and sisters right here in this community who have, over time, had their health eroded by abuses beyond their control. These abuses cause us to retaliate in self sabotaging sins against ourselves. This is the root of not only MS but so many other ailments and diseases. Have mercy on us, oh, LORD for all of our sins and teach us how to forgive to release this bondage. We take authority over this in Jesus’ name and claim that by His stripes we are healed. As Isaiah prayed corporately for his people, I ask on behalf of myself. My brothers and sisters in Christ and their families who suffer here to be made completely whole and set free, declaring unclean hands, speech, and hearts make us unable to stand before you. ,We cry Holy, Holy Holy is the Lamb who died and by whose stripes we are healed. We lay our sins, addictions, and illnesses before you to be washed and purified in the Blood of your Son, Jesus. Give us clean hands, and pure hearts so that we many ascend your Holy Hill. In Jesus’ name. Please, have mercy, be not silent, make haste to deliver us. Amen.

Ruth
Ruth
September 26, 2019 12:10 PM

Praise YHWH God. I come into agreement with this prayer. There are so many who have been wounded deeply.. I know of a brother in Messiah whos son changed seemingly overnight.. He had a prophetic calling on his life, just like his father. One day he came home. he has shaved off all his hair and eyebrows. he was violent and they could no longer allow him to stay at there home because he was destroying things, like his electric guitar.. and things in the home. several weeks later he was found on the roof of the elementary school in the town where he lived. Los Banos ca. HE HAD SLASHED HIS WRISTS AND WAS ALMOST DEAD..This began about 8 years ago.. His parents are devastated and so are his brother and sister.. His name is Jett.. please pray for him also. thank you ahead of time to all who pray

September 26, 2019 12:31 PM

Dear Ruth, She Let’s pray together in Jesus’ name for Jett and all prodigals who have huge prophetic blessings of favor that are targeted by the Enemy in Jesus’ name. Father, we know when Satan attacks hard, his targets are not the useless and ungifted ones, but those who have been endowed with talents, huge assignments and potential for great exploits for your Kingdom’s purpose. We pray now for you to convict and deliver this young man in Jesus’ name, and for all of your prophets who are being targeted, silenced, seduced, attacked, and derailed, in Jesus’ name. We pray a hedge of Holy Spirit’s Fire of protection around them that no man or woman can touch your anointed ones, to sin against them or tempt them, in Jesus’ name. Restore Jett to mental stability and in Jesus’ name, restore his withering fruits to beautiful ones so he can get your Kingdom work accomplished. Deliver us all from evil. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 26, 2019 3:59 PM

Yes, we endorse and support this prayer in Jesus name. Satan you are under our feet and your influence will be zero one day and you will be shut away for 1000 years. We eagerly look forward to that day. Come Lord Jesus come.

Joe
Joe
September 25, 2019 10:51 PM

Hi Annette,the increase of MS cases is due to the wide use of anti allergic medicines. Homeopathy can cure it. Think of the attacks on homeopathy as whole.

Annette
Annette
September 25, 2019 11:03 PM

Hi Joe, thankyou for your kind reply. However the cause is demonic, is totally abusing a person, and messing with their mind. He needs deliverance, healing, and an infusion of God’s Holy Spirit.

Jackie
Jackie
September 30, 2019 12:42 PM

I had ms attacks in high school in the early 80 s. I believe genetic component also involved. Never took allergy medicine until last 5 years. Geoengineering aka chemtrails at its finest. Jesus got me out of wheelchair but still have some issues. All illnesses are definitely from the devil. Some of our family migrated from Ireland. Is a hotbed for ms. Masonry in my moms life, parents divorced. Dad was adopted. Closed the masonry doors in my family past and asked Gods forgiveness. God is good. He want to heal. I pray for your brother to be healed in Jesus name. Also, I believe it was Carolanne who helped pray for me and my daughter when I was going through tough time with her. I want to thank you. She chose Jesus and working on healing and health. Thank you for praying.

Annette
Annette
September 26, 2019 12:11 AM

And if you still don’t believe me, I’ve had chronic PTSD from age seven. Although it’s only been addressed in the last, say, 10 years. God is healing me, and I’ve gained a lot of understanding on the journey. Chronic PTSD, MS, Motor Neurone disease, neurological damage – all in the same basket.

S. Peter
S. Peter
September 26, 2019 3:08 PM

Sister,

I would suggest you set up a Courts of Heaven session for your brother or on go on his behalf. No charge for the ministry, just an investment of 3 hours. I’ve done this twice for the breaking of generational curses and for finances and is well worth it. God bless!

Jean
Jean
September 27, 2019 8:59 AM

I appreciate this word. My prayer partners and I were discussing recently how pride and independence seem so much a part of our culture that I wonder if it is hard to recognize in ourselves unless the Holy Spirit reveals it. What I am referring to is not the obvious sins of ‘gay pride ‘, but pride of accomplishments, talents, and abilities, even in ministry. We are taught from a young age to excel, produce and be the best. Think about how much of that leadership teaching was prevalent in the church. I don’t think it is wrong to excel at something, but it should be taught in Biblical context, to use our intelligence, ability and talent to glorify God. Our ability to do anything or produce wealth comes from the Lord. As 1 Cor 4:7 says, ‘What do you have that you did not receive?’ In my mind, that is a different mentality thann’ pull yourselves up by your own bootstraps ‘ . Because then, if I accomplish anything, I alone get the credit. Maybe this is just me, but I have asked the Lord to reveal any hidden, ingrained sin like this so I can become less like me and more like Him.

Kabous
September 26, 2019 2:18 AM

Recently in a dream, a part of it showed dark clouds starting to form around the highest point of a mountain range. In dreams and visions symbolism, that means Gods judgement is starting to take shape.

Robson
Robson
October 3, 2019 8:56 AM

They’ll not hear the real wolf cry (correction). Bless you all!!!

Robson
Robson
October 3, 2019 8:53 AM
I’ve been watching the won court case and many many “prophets” people drinking tea, breakfast, coffee with Jesus, hanging in His throne room sitting next to him, they’re being exposed. Not all but select. Rob Skiba has been wielding a great sword lately proving through scripture ALONE and oldest Aramaic known versions at least 150 verses, 130 in our poorly translated Bible alone that we live in an enclosure separated by air, waters above from waters below, firmamentum which means solid immovable, set as a tent over us, Aramaic says God drew a circle raising its edges like a tub, on and on. We can test it ourselves given any body of water, binoculars or telescope or camera and 10mi. There’s no 25″ drop per 10mi. Anyway, Skiba and Garcia have been slowly going through Genesis, only to Genesis 3 so far. All biblical no dreams superceding God’s enduring Word. All date setting sites and dreamers lately have been contradicting God’s Word requiring we refute a part of it. I ensure Greek, Aramaic, Hebrew translation is good before deciding. ANYONE taking time to check will find truth I promise. Even disputing “no man knoweth” they claim it’s missing from a text therefore we can ignore we are man or that no man knoweth setting dates upon failed dates demanding you share. Upon sharing one false date you lost many, they’ll not hear the real world cry. It ALWAYS harms more than it helps when you ponder for a while. Anyway I just wanted to help those trying to discern these dreaming people from the Word Genesis says IS God. Here’s a latest link if their work (please research Rob Skiba debunking flat Earth. He set out to disprove and discovered different than a ball we walk upside down on, that… Read more »