“Your current President will cause a course correction that will lead to increased tensions.”

I received the following word on September 15, 2018 at 2:26 am. We rarely listen to, or watch, news related (politics, economy, weather, etc.) information.

“The days ahead will start a wave of change against the church. Many will not stand, they’re already faint of heart, but hide it through their wealth and the many activities of escapism. Fear of the future is just underneath the smiles of many. Unrepentant and arrogant, they continue to amass followers and friends who support their own plans, and their own idea of what they perceive a Christian should be.

They are without love, mercy, and understanding. They seek their own way in all they do and rarely believe My word and My prophets. These same ones will be unable to stand, when, because of My name, they will be hated. Begin, now, to speak of their duplicity and their need for Me through sincerity of heart and mind.

Even those who now prophesy of My coming glory are quickly cowering in anxious fear of the cost they will pay to prophesy in My name. Strengthen your knees in prayer. Strengthen your hands in worship of Me. Turn from falsehood in every area of your lives. Give no room to the enemy of your soul – no room. Do not succumb to the false church or the false doctrines; out of fear, but remain near to Me in sincere humility.

Your current President will cause a course correction that will lead to increased tensions, but he will not do so without the cooperation of others who’ve been whispering in his ear to persuade him of certain ideologies. He is under duress (definition: threats, violence, constraints, or other action brought to bear on someone to do something against their will or better judgment). He is My instrument of correction in this nation.

The next season will be unlike any other. Eruptions of civil unrest will become common. Societal discord will increase. Debates will become common among neighbors, tempers will run high. Many will attempt to falsely accuse the other when it is discovered they bear My name. Trials of afflictions and sorrow will increase. Your only escape is found in your stability in Me.

Your denomination will not matter, nor your wealth, nor your friends. Each one will carry their cross, or leave it in favor of a Judas Iscariot mentality, simply to avoid hate. Be prepared by rendering your souls to Me in complete humility. Be ready by living in true holiness of mind and heart. Be ready to see My love be your protection as you speak by My wisdom.

Take heed to My warnings and do not despise them, for they will keep you in the hour of trials yet to come.”

Scripture References:

But as for me, I will call upon the Lord to save me, and I know he will! Every evening I will explain my need to him. Every morning I will move my soul toward him. Every waking hour I will worship only him, and he will hear and respond to my cry. So here’s what I’ve learned through it all: Leave all your cares and anxieties at the feet of the Lord, and measureless grace will strengthen you. (Psalm 55:16-17, 22 – TPT)

In the same way that gold and silver are refined by fire, the Lord purifies your heart by the tests and trials of life. (Proverbs 17:3 – TPT)

You call yourself a mighty man, a big shot? Why do you boast in the evil you have done? Yet God’s loyal love will protect me and carry the day!  “See what happens to those great in their own eyes who don’t trust in the Most High to save them! Look how they trusted only in their wealth and made their living from wickedness.” (Psalm 52:1,7 – TPT)

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a prophetic scribe and author. In her role as a prophetic psalmist since 2005, and now as aspiring harpist, she, like Elisha, hear’s “But now, bring me a harpist. And while the harpist played, the hand of the Lord came upon Elisha.” (2 Kings 3:15) Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace and a resource for all who are seeking Jehovah God’s peace. She holds a Bachelor of Ministry degree from Safe Harbor Institute located in Georgia, and a Master of Social Work degree from The University of Alabama. Having overcome chronic grief, her book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who desire emotional and spiritual healing.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
September 20, 2018 10:22 AM

What a powerful Word & so timely for the times we are in. The separation of the wheat & tares is at hand. If we have not learned the lessons God intended us to learn through our trials throughout our lifetimes, we will not be prepared to stand firmly in our faith in the challenging days ahead. We needed to have allowed ourselves to be refined through the trials & accepted His will for our lives & incorporated the changes He wanted into our thoughts, actions & words.

🙏🏻💕 May all of us don our Spritual Armor to stand firm in our faith & love for God & His Word, over all else, in the days ahead! Amen! 🙏🏻💕

September 20, 2018 12:43 PM

This word is from God. When the 50,000 indicted scoundrels and scalawags are shortly rounded up civil unrest and marshal war will follow. If you think the country has gone mad now wait until Clinton and Obama are locked up. Qanon has suggested that Lisa Page, Bruce Orr and Loretta Lynch have become cooperating witnesses and the President declared a National Emergency December 20, 2017 with October 3 the updated FEMA Emergency Alert Message. Jeff Sessions has been quietly working with Prosecutor John Huber and his 400 attorneys according to Q and will shortly unrecuse himself. Terry Bennett was told that civil war would come and that there would be a “friendly coup” by the military to bring order and that the government would become fractured with the states running things. September 25 and October 3 are two big dates coming up. This may be the last time to prepare.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 20, 2018 7:47 PM

Gustavus, I had a dream back in Jn.2017 where President Trump was at some kind of rally speaking and then I see like a screen shot of Hilary in a crowd also and something big happen and there is chaos everywhere. Trump is gone and I tell Hilary she has to become president, (which in real life I would never do) but she tells me I am going home to take a nap. so I tell all the people to go back to their on state and find a president, because we have to have a president. and I wake up

September 21, 2018 12:03 AM

This sounds like Terry Bennett’s word that the government becomes fractured and the state governments will have to take a bigger role. Pray for the POTUS safety.

September 23, 2018 9:38 AM

Hi, Gustavus: Remember to post here as soon as you hear of any covictions of any of those 50,000; all right? Thank you! (We almost never listen to MSM, like the author of this prophetic word, Ivette Ellis & I don’t expect in our current atmosphere for it to be announced on MSM).

September 23, 2018 12:37 PM

Hi Ann, the credibility of Qanon is controversial. He or she appears to be in the president’s corner and has a large following including Dr. Jerome Corsi, Dr. Dave Janda, Mark Taylor, Geg Hunter, SGT Report and Stan Johnson but some esteemed commentators like Douglas Gabriel of American Intelligence Media (A.I.M.) have thrown him/her under the bus (jealousy?). Most believe he/she is very close to the president and the president’s desk. Even if Qanon is for real, will the president survive to pull this off? This is like David vs. Goliath, in more ways than one !!!!! Keep praying for the president’s safety.

Sonia
Sonia
September 24, 2018 7:25 PM

Ann, Eldon and all, see below link to video on QAnon, who they are and what is their plan: to get rid of the Depp State.

Ann, If I may add, (ref your friend’s comments who is a lawyer), military tribunals are quite different from our current legal system… they are very different and they have a much faster process……

Bless you !

Jason V
September 25, 2018 12:11 AM

Speaking of military tribunals there is talk that John McCain was EXECUTED as a traitor. I don’t know much about the legality of this etc.

On the following link John Kasich says McCain was “put to death”, this isn’t proof or compelling evidence just throwing it out there FYI

September 25, 2018 12:03 PM

Yes, Jason, and a hundred priests have been exposed. These indictments take time to process and always start with the little fish who start talking in order to save their skin. This talking builds the cases against the criminals at the next level and this explains why Sessions has been so quiet. Trump is always three steps ahead of his adversaries. Has anyone noticed how Senator Graham has changed sides?

September 24, 2018 7:46 PM

As much as I would like to believe it, I don’t think this video is credible. Jerome Corsi is now publicly exposing QAnon as a deep state operation to give us a false hope for justice without ever bringing one criminal to justice. If it was real, Hillary Clinton would be in jail, but no charges have even been brought against her. I believe we are being played here.

Matt
Matt
September 24, 2018 10:50 PM

whats your take on all the Mark Taylor prophecies? he has been accurate so far.. He is 100 percent predicting huge arrests and redwave in the midterms. It would be amazing if it were as he says

September 24, 2018 11:09 PM

He has all the symptoms of being a modern day Hannaniah, an adversary to Jeremiah. He takes credit for calling the 2016 election based on a false prophecy he gave about the 2012 election and the undiscerning eat it up like junk food.

Matt
Matt
September 24, 2018 11:40 PM

this is news to me.. your saying he had a prophecy for 2012 election that didn’t pan out so he re-applied it to 2016?
in regards to Corsi, he is still referring to Qanon as a legit source in a recent video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCLqf63hGBM. However, like you said, he has said their was some false information coming out under Qanon. Unfortunately there could be imposters pretending to be Qanon and we have no way of knowing.

Jason V
September 25, 2018 12:06 AM

Matt thanks. Praying Medic said that Alex Jones & or Jerome Corsi were jealous of Q which is why they stopped reporting on him, maybe Corsi is turning around. Q has been impersonated and PM made the point “who impersonates a bad guy? It’s usually good guys that attract imposters.” Q has released “bad” info but it was supposedly misdirection like Trump does, which makes sense in an infowar.

Matt
Matt
September 25, 2018 12:27 AM

Regardless of what happens politically, the Church is so lukewarm, self focused and in love with things of the world. I can only imagine what its going to take get His people where He wants them. I know how much shaking my life has needed in order for God to get me in a place of brokeness and dependence on HIm and I imagine its going to be similar for many of His ppl to wake up and make Christ their everything.

Xavier
Xavier
September 25, 2018 1:24 PM

Some of my friends are claiming QAnon could either be: Mark Taylor himself, Julian Assange, Rush Limbaugh, or another ALT media personality. Then I have friends telling me, Q is Barak Obama, and he is doing a psyops plant, to get people to stop praying, all the while believing, Trump is coming after these folks. I lean towards, It’s Obama doing this. I don’t believe a Trump ally would be this dumb enough to spill all of their chess moves like this, knowing the deep state is a very good chess player themselves. That makes no since to me. I would believe Trump, and all of his allies would want to be hush hush, until the right time, so their so called plans, to take down the deep state doesn’t get foiled.

Jason V
September 25, 2018 4:05 PM

I don’t think it’s any of those people especially not Mark Taylor, not well connected enough, and certainly not Obama , too evil. Praying Medic, mostly credible IMHO, is my Q expert, he’s had dreams hinting who it is. He won’t spill all but he’s said it’s either President Trump or someone close to him. I suppose it could be multiple people. In any case let’s pray for evil’s exposure especially at high levels and for justice all around w the appropriate scale of mercy.

September 25, 2018 12:09 AM

That’s correct.

Johnm
Johnm
September 25, 2018 9:38 AM

I think this is a little harsh. He never said that he was told it was for 2012. He heard the word that Trump would be President in 2011. He assumed that it would be for 2012. He has been amazingly correct on a lot of things. I was convinced Obama would not be taken out of office because of all the prophecies from many people. I am not willing to call them all false prophets. Let’s just keep praying and seeking the Lord.

September 25, 2018 10:35 AM

He claimed Trump would win in his race against Obama, which never happened. There’s a big difference between making a wrong assumption and claiming God spoke to you.

Andrew R
Andrew R
September 25, 2018 1:04 PM

Isn’t it possible that a person can receive a word from God, and be wrong on the timing or interpretation?
I saw one such individual this morning while looking into the mirror while shaving.

September 25, 2018 7:41 PM

Dear Brother Andrew R: Answer to your question is, yes. Actually, that is exactly what I have heard a few elderly godly men with prophetic giftings say concerning their prophetic gift. Timing is the most difficult part. They’ve stated in front of crowds of which I attended that timing of the prophecy is the most challenging to get right.
Enjoyed your wording, there, brother. That person looking back at you in the mirror did it; huh😁

September 24, 2018 8:27 PM

Dr. Jerome Corsi’s credentials are the best, the author of twelve NY Times best selling books most of which question the fake news stories of the MSM. He has been reporting on QAnon for six months and Corsi is the guy whistle-blowers go to with the “rest of the story” because of his excellent track record of patriotism. He has also been the friend of President Trump for 20-30 years and has vouched for Trumps character over and over. For those who are critical of Corsi I ask how many hours have you listened to him? How many of Q’s messages have you read? We are likely to know on October 3, my guess, but it may take longer. This has been a process that takes time as the 470 lawyers take testimony from the little fish that will be building the cases against the big fish. At this point everybody is pouring their guts out, plea bargaining for a lessor sentence, like Loretta Lynch. Corsi was a regular on Info Wars where Roger Stone, the man who ran Trump’s campaign, hosted his own program several times a week.

Simple Man
Simple Man
September 25, 2018 4:41 AM

I agree James. For some time I have seen warning flags that we are being played. That’s what I believe as well.

September 25, 2018 6:31 PM

TY, James. Been there & done that & got the T-shirt too. That’s why I’m SO skeptical. You’ve taken my thoughts & put it in words very eloquently & with facts (Jerome Corsi) I wasnt aware of.. I’m so grateful for what a beautiful savior Jesus Christ is and WHO He is but more importantly that one day I’ll live under His rule for eternity! Time will tell (if we have any time remaining-God knows the answer on that one since He knows the future). I think it maybe later than we think. Doctor my eyes…tell me is it wise to leave them open for so long? (Jackson Brown’s song from the 60s).

September 23, 2018 9:47 PM

Yes, now that you mention it I do recall recently hearing from some source that Qanon was not reputable. I wasn’t aware that was your source for the reported 50,000 indictments that have been rumored to be out somewhere in legal cyberspace. I’ll look into this individual then or some of these other names you listed. Thanks for the info. Of course, will certainly continue praying for those in authority. Blessings!

September 24, 2018 1:50 AM

It is said the 50,000 sealed indictments are posted on the government web site by several reputable people. I don’t question that.

September 24, 2018 8:21 AM

Dear Brother Gustavus:
An attorney friend of mine & brother in The Lord has publicly stated on a recorded line (in which thousands of others may replay to hear exactly what he said) that he’s highly suspicious of the validity of these sealed indictments. Understanding the legal definition of indictment and the legal process, I’ve elected to recognize his suspicion could be valid. He explained why he’s very skeptical of these reported indictments. There’s been rumors on thev web for years now of these indictments.. This is why I’ve been asking you to post it if you hear of any convictions. It may be that the hour in which we find ourselves living is so VERY late….I’ll suffice it to say the obvious: we must pray as never before & draw closer to The Lord as we’ve never been before. We must put our trust in our God alone. For if it is as late of hour in the prophetic clock as many have shared The Lord has shown them, If it is the hour we’ve been warned of in the holy scriptures then our only security is that we must draw nearer to Him. Yes, we pray for revival, peace & those in authority & God is sovereign; however, we must put our trust in God to withstand the evil day. And it is an evil day in which, I know, I’ve been enduring for many years now. I mean maybe it’s just me…but I don’t think so. I believe this prophetic word Sister Ivette has shared is from The Lord. The hour appears to be VERY late. Blessings!

September 24, 2018 9:17 PM

I have heard that perhaps 20,000 of these indictments may have been served but to the smaller fish that will fry. The law proceeds this way and as the little fish run off at the mouth to lessen their sentences the attorneys gather their evidence against the bigger fish. The plan is at a certain point in time the trap is triggered on the big fish and their assets are frozen around the world. The military tribunals are set in motion who have authority to arrest their targets around the world and the accused can be tried at any military base or ship since we have been in a state of war since we invaded Afghanistan. Does anyone believe that Trump could still be alive if the military didn’t have his back? How soon people forget Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, McKinley, JFK, Nixon (Watergate) and Reagan. I just watched a Net Flix last night on President Grant, wall to wall corruption. It’s the world. Will God call the president home tomorrow? Has enough evil been exposed before the tribulation begins? Does every Joe Six-pack understand that the Bible was always right and that God is justified in judging rebellious mankind? The delay will explain the silence of Jeff Sessions. Trump is always three moves ahead of his enemies, he thrives in this game, 3-D chess.

Eldon
Eldon
September 24, 2018 12:01 PM

For those of you who doubt the sealed indictments and want more info on just what the President is doing, I invite you to Mike Adams website, “Natural News”. There are several videos and where you can go on government websites to view the evidence. He makes the point that Cavanaugh’s appointment to the Supreme Court is key to Trump moving forward and that a measure of Martial Law will be necessary.

September 24, 2018 1:17 PM

We can’t underestimate the evil potential of the deep state. BUT GOD’s role in this Trump phenomenon can’t be denied either. Trump’s mother was a very serious Christian it is said and Trump’s father was a member of the John Birch Society that understood the conspiracy of evil, what the Bible refers to as the Mystery of Iniquity. Trump was one of the first to call out the 9-11 false flag and Obama’s fake birth certificate but his greatest merit was throwing the MSM under the bus which few realize has been the key to all the success the left has had the past 100 years. I think it was Shane Warren or Terry Bennett who had a dream/vision of a card game between Satan and Gabriel or Jesus (?) with Satan holding a royal straight flush or the highest hand possible but Gabriel or Jesus throws down a trump card saying to Satan, deal with it! I don’t expect anyone to drain the swamp before Jesus comes but how far Trump succeeds is entirely in God’s hands. One thing for sure is He is exposing how corrupt the world is before the judgments begin.

September 24, 2018 9:25 PM

By the way, I send copies of my comments to the most serious Christian friends and family I have met during my 76 years on the planet, 40 as a Christian, and almost never get a reply. Their silence speaks volumes. Perhaps all us Z3ers will get a gold star in Heaven and live in the same neighborhood.

September 24, 2018 5:44 PM

TY, Gustavus & Eldon: Well, on topic of the sealed indictments..time will tell. Most important thing is for us to stay as close to Jesus as possible; right? Perhaps I may’ve posted this under wrong prophetic word. Maybe was more appropriate under Jim White’s as related by Xavier & forwarded to us by James Bailey. Remember to KEEP US POSTED @ Z3NEWS (if we still have it when things occur) if any convictions happen, please! OK? Thank you both so much! Blessings, Sister Ann

Heather
Heather
September 20, 2018 10:46 PM

Gustavus, I wish we could have you over for dinner! We are on the same page my friend. We’d have some epic talks!

Jason V
September 20, 2018 5:24 PM

Gustavus Adolphus TY! do you have a link for the reference to the 9/25 & 10/3 big dates?

This may be an important puzzle piece… Johnny Enlow has had some accurate stock prophecies. He saw, a while ago, 27k DJI by the end of October, that didn’t happen and never has but he wasn’t shown a year. It’s possible it’s this year. Current DJI 26657$ so not even that far away.

(hit control+f 27,0 to skip to that part)

September 21, 2018 12:12 AM

It is public knowledge that the president will speak at the UN on the 25th of this month, possibly on the ME peace treaty and the Emergency Alert Message (EAM) will be on October 3rd, don’t have the time, anyone else have it?

MajMatt
MajMatt
September 24, 2018 9:01 AM

You can expect to see the alert pop up on your phone at 2:18 p.m. ET so long as you have your phone turned on, are within range of a cell tower, and if your wireless provider is part of the WEA system.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
September 20, 2018 11:28 AM

When this persecution starts to happen we will find out who the real followers of Christ are. We will find out who is really committed to Him or not. The best thing to do, stay in prayer, let Jesus refine us, stay humble and we will be fine.

william iles
william iles
September 20, 2018 2:33 AM

This message looks quite right, reasonable, and logical to me. 37 years in our Lord Jesus Christ and His Word. I would reiterate- Take heed!

David
David
September 20, 2018 7:43 PM

Certainly in the last 4 to 5 years things have been so uncertain. At any giving moment, anything could happen. Remain in His word and peace is the most important decision anyone can make.

September 20, 2018 1:15 PM

Justice Department Reopens Hillary Investigation. Hillary’s pay to play operation will soon end. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2662.htm

September 25, 2018 11:32 AM

The main “course correction” the president has taken was heard in his speech this morning in the General Assembly is away from the new world order of the last 30 years and back to national sovereignty, away from the socialist goals of the Bushes, Clinton’s and Obama’s and back to the founder’s principals that made America great from the start. Nothing could be more important as the president starts to right the ship.

Eldon
Eldon
September 24, 2018 9:06 PM

The issue right now is not Q or sealed indictments. It is getting Cavanaugh appointed to the Supreme Court. It seems most are believing the resistance to him stems from his Pro-Life beliefs and Roe vs Wade. This is an issue but the real issue is that Pres. Trump needs a firm majority in the Supreme to begin the process in earnest. He will have to take actions that can only be Constitutionally challenged by the Highest Court. A plausible for instance is martial law. A period of lock down enforced by the military. Listen to the 2nd video by Mike Adams. I concur with his analysis. Contact your Senators and tell them to expedite this judicial nomination process.

September 25, 2018 12:01 AM

Don’t get too uptight if Kavanaugh doesn’t make it, it only means the country is in worse shape than we thought and Christ’s return is that much sooner. I refuse to listen to a debate that is a no brainer. The whole thing is only a reflection of a deceived, blind and mostly secular culture. Europe move over, we’re in bed with you now.

September 25, 2018 10:13 PM

Exactly my thoughts, Gustavus (about Kavanaugh). We may not deserve him for now. Too sad! But it IS true! It may be too late!

September 20, 2018 1:25 PM

Woodward Admits No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion. “I looked For It Hard For 2 Years.” https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-20/woodward-admits-no-evidence-trump-russia-collusion-i-looked-it-hard-2-years

September 24, 2018 9:42 PM

Ivette wrote above, “Your denomination will not matter, nor your wealth, nor your friends. Each one will carry their cross, or leave it in favor of a Judas Iscariot mentality, simply to avoid hate.” I don’t believe this kind of hate will exist until the Church is raptured. (I didn’t say when that would be)