You may recall back in June I was dealing with a heart (electrical) issue called A-Fibrillation, which the cardiologist described as having a bunch of kindergartners running wild in a room, the room being in an upper quadrant of my heart. Later I had the cardio-version which shocked the heart back into normal rythm, but at that point in June I wasn’t sure what I was dealing with.

That particular night in June however, for the first time ever, I could not breathe if I laid down. If I sat up I could breathe, if I laid down I could not. At the time I didn’t know it was because of the heart’s inefficiency due to the AFib slowing the blood flow which allowed it to separate and the plasma collected around the heart/lung chest area. When upright that water is kept by gravity in the lower parts of the chest and a person can breathe, but when laying down it sloshes horizontally filling the heart/lung area.

As I said, I didn’t know all that at the time, I was scared and went to the living room to try to sleep upright in the recliner, laid hands on myself commanding healing, all the while worshiping the Father and asking for wisdom. As I worshiped I was in the Spirit and the Lord was suddenly there and walked over to me, putting His left hand on my shoulder and said, ‘You will live and not die’. Then He began to tell me about then (June 2017) through September 2018 saying things like ‘You will see…’ and in some specific situations ‘You need to pray for…’

Let me interject here that in case you think it unusual for the Lord to say ‘You need to pray for…’ I’ll remind you it was the Lord who told us to pray along the pattern of the Lord’s Prayer: “Pray this way. Our Father who is in heaven, holy is your name…” It was also the Lord who told us in John 16:23-28 to pray to the Father after His crucifixion. It was also the Lord who in Matthew 24:15 confirmed Daniel’s understanding of anti-Christ coming into the temple, and then instructed us in v20: “Pray that doesn’t happen in winter nor on the Sabbath.” So yes, the Lord then and now directs His body to prayer – He is the Head of the body after all, so of course He directs the body as our own heads direct our own bodies what to do. Anyone who has ever felt an urge to pray for a friend has experienced this direction from the Lord to pray as well.

Politically

He then explained why I felt a ‘blank’ in my spirit about this presidency, especially that (as I had said in an earlier communication) that it went two years and then blank – nothing there in my spirit and even the first 2 years just felt…blank, no joy, no excitement. Just as flat as the west Kansas prairie. He said to pray, for Congress had two key legislation pieces to pass this year (fall term), and if they didn’t, things would start to ‘unravel’ for them. He said if they did not, the people and investors would lose confidence in their ability to pass anything significant, and the effect would lead to political turnover and economic difficulties for the next years and elections in 2018.

One of the key ones, which most Americans have surmised by now, is tax reform. (Congress) already missed it with health care reform, thus this newsletter mentions to pray that the tax bill be passed in a form that would actually do good – not a watered down version that does little to change the economic and tax lives of citizens and businesses.

He went onto explain each nation has gifts to offer to the world (I am reminded me of Acts 17:24-27 that says God determined the nations, the times they would rise and fall, and their boundaries. Each nation has an element of His personality to give to the world – Israel’s is above all, is the gift of salvation through Jesus.

Let me also say the Lord IS political – He is a King after all. But He isn’t registered to any party but His own, Righteousness and Truth, lol – so He has no allegiance to anything but righteousness and that which does good for all people.

He said our (USA) gifts (among others) include how to make money, underpinned by self-reliance and integrity. He said when a nation or a person leaves their gifts He intended them to walk in, they open themselves to error and difficulties. The He said this:

“The spirit of anger is what you’ve been thinking about because of what you’ve seen and heard, and you are correct, there is a spirit behind it. Know that spirits of anger are seen all over the world from religions that kill anyone that doesn’t agree with them, to political enemies who attack people in their words and actions personally rather than attack their ideas, to even in My body, which has caused church splits and the ending of many a friendship. When you see irrational anger, when there is no logical reason nor justification for it, there is usually a spirit involved.”

That was confirmation of something I already suspected as He mentioned, felt in my spirit but for which had no confirmation. I had already noted the common thread from ancient Rome to Nazi Germany to current US politics about irrational anger, and suspected it was a spirit that I would call ‘hatred’. I asked the Lord for chapter and verse and examples because if I had concluded spirits were behind it and He confirmed that, then I wanted chapter and verse to understand it.

He stated the example of Revelation 12:12: “The devil has come down to you having great wrath, for he knows his time is short.” He reminded me also of Revelation 11:18 that says “the nations were angry” (for judgment was approaching). He said people and nations are angry because satan was first angry, manifesting outward to any nation or individual who will give that spirit and those associated with it a place in their hearts and lives.

The spirits of anger and hatred are what are behind so much of what is going on, and He showed me how that will grow to consume the world – but that is perhaps for next month, the ways persecution is at work. But I wanted the CWOWI network to know, and those who follow this ministry to have this first.

I replied that chapter 12:12 where it says satan was angry, was showing us something far in the past, when he was cast out of heaven, as I understood it – giving us a window to the past to explain the behind the scenes of what was happening on earth – it was informational. He said,

“Correct; it was given to John that people may know what is behind the events happening on earth. In the same way in (I John 4:3, II John 1:7) John said ‘The spirit of anti-Christ is on the earth’, yet the man called anti-Christ has not yet been revealed, but that spirit is active in the world. So too anger is in the nations and individuals active in the world though the exact time of Revelation 11:18 hasn’t yet happened.”

That led to this in our conversation:

“When liberals are back in charge, they will take charge with vengeance against conservatives and Christians, and those that don’t agree with them. Conservatives and Christians will be blamed for the nation’s problems, as that spirit has done through the centuries, blaming others to justify its actions.”

Because the spirit of anger (hatred) is the root motivator, it all came together for me in my mind and spirit. I see it. It resonated with me.

I had wondered why those who want everyone everywhere to accept all lifestyles, beliefs and orientations, are the very ones not to include everyone. That is irrational, illogical. They say to accept all and then don’t do it themselves. I had wondered about ‘church people’ who hate another person because they differ in 1 point of belief. We saw it in the gospels with the Pharisees, we’ve seen it in our churches – an irrational hatred for those who don’t believe as they do. I had seen all that, and the common spirit in Rome where they accepted all gods and goddesses, yet rejected those who worshiped our God. That doesn’t make sense, and I suspected there was a spirit behind it, and now I had the confirmation of all that and more through this visitation.

His information in June 2017 when this visitation happened makes me concerned for the next year through the elections. He stopped telling me things at September 2018 – I suppose more will come later, this was rather overwhelming for me, which is one of the reasons why I’ve delayed sharing it until now, and still have held back much of it. Pray. I pray the Spirit of Wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him will open our eyes to see what He shared, and we will know and walk in His love and calling in our lives.

The summary is this: Realize when you see anger that has no rational reason, no logic to it, there is a spirit behind it. Pray for the US Congress this term to get tax reform, not tax adjustment, done and signed. Pray the bad things politically and economically, which He showed me, can be delayed or stopped altogether. Become wise to discern that spirit of anger – hatred too – behind various incidents in various settings – the spirit(s) latches onto people from all walks of life, all political views, all who give it place.

John Fenn

Author: John Fenn

John Fenn is the founder of The Church Without Walls International and author of “Pursuing the Seasons of God” and ‘Return of the First Church’. John graduated from Rhema Bible Training Center in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma in 1980. Known for teaching with anointing and by revelation and flowing with the gifts of the Spirit, his heart’s desire is to make known the ways of the Father God.

Waz
Waz
November 13, 2017 8:30 PM

I’ve seen this spirit take over people one by one recently. It’s usually people that I’m close ton& trust. It defies logic as they have blamed me for the very things
( treachery & irrational violence) that they have done to me! It’s really hateful & you should see the look in their eyes when they’re doing it. They change like it’s not them looking at me but something else with lots of finger pointing. It’s nuts. Especially when these people have memories & things, blessings & documented evidence that shows that what they are saying & doing is completely wrong. But it’s like they can’t even remember or think about it they’re so blinded by this spirit. I’m calling it invasion of the body snatchers.
I’m starting to think that ” the grand delusion” that God sends on people who don’t love the truth & hold to him” 2 Thess. Is a process not just an event. I think it’s happening now.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
November 14, 2017 10:49 AM

Without the infilling of Holy Spirit, vessels will be filled with and manifest the spirits that rule this world. Be careful what you behold as we become what we behold. And yes, it is a process.

Sujit Thomas
November 14, 2017 11:33 AM

I have come to believe this too, Sarah, that we become what we behold and that it is a process.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
November 14, 2017 12:36 PM

Experienced this firsthand with renters who my wife and I gave many blessings boldly in the name of Christ. Somehow in the end “We took advantage of them.” They have been forgiven.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
November 14, 2017 2:59 PM

We’ve experienced this for 7 years here. We’ve been very generous to anyone we’ve hired, we’ve given much, and helped….. But somehow like Todd, we take advantage.

Recently in trying to determine to leave due to health reasons, we received documented evidence that we were price gouged, over charged, cheated, stolen from during our build. Two glaring revelations were made. We ARE being over taxed compared to others as we had a bank appraisal come in at lower than our invested costs. We recived bank comps and a realtor comp and we will sell at a loss. The comps allowed me to review others’ taxes.

The next item should give everyone pause to think. We were applying for a HELOC, home equity line of credit. We secured the loan and signed the papers without a hitch. However, I DID read those long boring docs and discovered a glaring error. While a boilerplate and should be without error, I found the note at 10 years bur the Deed of Trust at ZERO months. In other words, either the property became the banks immediately, or they could call the loan immediately. And again as ALL HELOCS are 10 years at no time should this be ZERO months. We rescinded.

Here’s my conclusion: saints will be discriminated by being taxed higher than others for their properties AND beware of mortgages and HELOCs as you may put yourself in a difficult position. I praise God that Holy Spirit gave me the necessary WISDOM and eyes to see the error….And it was an error. It should have read 120 months. And again I say, boilerplate should not ever allow the number to be zero

Abby
Abby
November 13, 2017 9:27 PM

Amazing job, John!
“When liberals are back in charge, they will take charge with vengeance against conservatives and Christians, and those that don’t agree with them. Conservatives and Christians will be blamed for the nation’s problems, as that spirit has done through the centuries, blaming others to justify its actions.”
Wow, I felt that Word resonate in my Spirit. It’s the way of the world to make one group of people a scapegoat when it’s truly the fault of those pointing the finger, isn’t it? I’m starting to see an almost astounding about of bitterness and hatred directed to Conservatives as a group on social media, so the time you are speaking of is not too far off.

Christina c
Christina c
November 14, 2017 12:28 AM

“When” liberals are back in charge. Not “if.”

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 13, 2017 11:15 PM

First we were warned that if Trump didn’t prosecute Hillary, that judgment would come, then, we couldn’t get rid of the extortion of Obama-care, now tax reform instead of adjustments, it seems unlikely with Dems in control. How Long O God (Great and True) do we have before the hammer falls?…..for we cannot seem to do anything right. As a whole, we’re like scattered sheep who have rejected it’s shepherd.

Ann Rene\'
Ann Rene\'
November 14, 2017 6:30 AM

I want to ask you to pray for Judge Roy Moore. Look at what he stands for. Who benefits if he gets in—who benefits if he doesn’t. Interesting, the same reason most Americans voted for Trump, also stand with Judge Moore…truth & righteousness…which is neither Democrat nor Republican. That’s why when Trump supported the first guy who was opposing Judge Moore, the people of Alabama voted for what was right, not to be swayed by our Presidents choice.
I look back and realize, even then–the Dems/Repubs had this scenario of women accusers set up, just in case– even then. I believe that’s why Trump did not go along and that he was told who to support, because I was shocked that he didn’t support Judge Moore.
The media has said–this is between the people of Alabama. True–so why is all of the media circus & Dems/Repubs talking about it nonstop? Come on y’all!!
Do you not see the truth? Pray and ask God to reveal the TRUTH TO YOU….because personally, I see & I hear no evidence. I put myself in Judge Roy Moore’s position….because the Word says, we as Christians will be persecuted for our beliefs. How could I or would I fight these horrible accusations that truly are words and no proof? By relying on God–totally– as we always should. By praying for our enemies and by trusting that God reveals to the people of Alabama–the TRUTH!

Sue
Sue
November 13, 2017 9:24 PM

Depend on Congress? Now that’s a real miracle. The battle is already here and all around us. It will become more obvious and in your face in 2018. Prepare to deal with it. Humility is the key, and prayer for our enemies. Love not our lives to the death and we will receive a crown of glory in heaven. Most of us are going to die, but we will be received in Heaven.

Erik Kudlis
November 15, 2017 3:38 PM

Joe,
I’ve put together around 100 or so basic nutritional programs for friends, and the feedback has been very positive. I’m leaving today for London, but on Monday when I return I’ll put a basic package together for you. It would be helpful to know your blood type if possible.

I will be suggesting specific items you can buy yourself online, usually from Swansonvitamins.com. I get no money for this, but have been studying nutrition for twenty years as a hobby. My mom is 96 and takes no meds, and I take no meds either. You are too young and too vital to the Body of Christ, to be plagued with this stuff at the most impt time in human history.

Let me know if anything else is afflicting you, so I can adjust the basics as needed.
Erik
Erik A. Kudlis, President
Erik’s Design-Build Associates, Inc.
erikak@comcast.net
Design, Build…Live Well

Erik Kudlis
November 14, 2017 12:25 PM

John,
A-fib is primarily caused by a magnesium deficiency in one’s diet. i suggest taking a calcium/magnesium supplement, a selenium supplement, potassium supplement, and especially B1 (deficiency causes congestive heart failure) in a good B complex supplement. High quality multivitamin/mineral supplements should be added along with daily fish oil. Hope this helps.

Joe
Joe
November 15, 2017 12:34 AM

Erik A.Kudlis
Thanks for the info. It would be great if you could please give information about basic essential supplements to take and what brands plus weekly, monthly and yearly things to do like detox,enema,etc. It would help many towards Creating A Better Life, which you are so passionate about and also authored the book by same title. Thanks

Erik Kudlis
November 15, 2017 8:23 PM

Im in London until monday, and then can create for you. If allowed plz send an email to erikak@comcast.net, or to an address on my website.
Erik

Mike M
Mike M
November 13, 2017 8:12 PM

“He said if they did not, the people and investors would lose confidence in their ability to pass anything significant..”

Real Clear Politics currently shows a 13.4% Congressional Job Approval Rating. If that doesn’t already show lost confidence I don’t know what else would…

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 14, 2017 12:50 PM
Nancy Trimble
November 13, 2017 7:10 PM

That’s interesting, I saw an ad today where they are trying to get people to sign a petition to impeach Trump. I’m sure the liberals are behind it. I wonder what the ‘blank’ means, Trump only in office for 2 years? And didn’t they already pass the health care reform bill?

November 13, 2017 9:07 PM

Health care repeal failed so they were working on a new plan, but I don’t think anything has been approved yet.