“I have positioned you for monumental shift.”

The Lord is doing a mighty work right now to increase the faith of His people. The Lord showed me that many are in deep struggles right now, still awaiting circumstances to shift and breakthrough to come. There is still a transition that is taking place in the body of Christ right now and many are still feeling the ‘struggle of transition’ plus the intensity of circumstances that continue to keep them in a place of battle and contending for the promises of God.

I felt the Lord say strongly this week:

“Don’t despise the struggle right now, I am increasing your faith.”

I felt the Lord’s heart so strongly that He is teaching His people in greater ways to take Him at His Word and to not move from what the Word of God says. He is fortifying His people in the Word of God and He is bringing His people deeper into the place of being unmovable, anchored deeply in who He is and what His Word says.

Many are facing circumstances the enemy has sent to bring fear and to cause distraction and to steal from God’s people, but the Lord is doing a deeper work, leading His people into greater manifestations and breakthroughs of the victory that is already theirs in Christ. I saw a significant shift taking place where there will be a decree of the Word of God and so many SUDDENLY manifestations of breakthrough.

I felt the Lord say:

“Do not get distracted by the struggle. Do not get distracted by the circumstances that surround you, for I have positioned you for great breakthrough. I have positioned you for monumental shift and I have positioned you for great blessing. For what I am doing deep within you is bringing you into a place of greater strength in My Word and who I am, being unmovable and living deeper in the reality that My Word is truth.

For many of you are facing smoke and mirrors, where the enemy is attempting to blind you with a false reality, but as you take Me at My Word and as you decree My Word, you will see the smoke and mirrors SUDDENLY clear, and you will see the monumental demonstration of the POWER of My Word. For the enemy is attempting to keep My people from seeing the truth of My Word and being distracted by their circumstances, but it is time to come up higher. It is time to come up higher. It is time to receive the increase of vision that I have invited you into. For in the coming days, weeks and months, you will receive revelation from My Word concerning your circumstances and direction that will release powerful divine shifts in your life to usher in significant breakthrough.

For many of you are dealing with circumstances that “keep coming up” but you are about to see the power of My Word as a HAMMER to destroy the root and power these circumstances have had in your life. But My people, do NOT move from My Word. Be intentional to be feasting more and more upon My Word and DECREE My Word.”

THE BATTLE HAS INCREASED BECAUSE YOU ARE MOVING FURTHER INTO BREAKTHROUGH AND ENCOUNTER IN THE LIBRARY OF HEAVEN

The Lord showed me many feeling bewildered and discouraged by the battle and circumstances they are still facing. I heard the whisper of the Lord and He said,

“The battle has increased because you are moving further into breakthrough.”

Suddenly, I had a vision and I saw many of God’s people deep in the battle and the enemy moving in the battle attempting to distract God’s people from something. When I looked closer I saw that it was the door to the library of heaven. There has been an invitation that the Lord has given to His people in this season to enter into the library of heaven and to see and hear what is written by the hand of the Lord in the books of heaven concerning their lives, family, situations, circumstances, cities and nations.

I saw it SO clearly. The enemy is using these circumstances and battle to attempt to distract God’s people from that deep place of encounter with Jesus in the library of heaven.

Friends of God, there is a deeper level of SIGNIFICANT encounters upon you with Jesus in the library of heaven. The Lord is going to show you greater revelation of the destiny that is written in His book about your life, your family’s life, your city and nation. There is such a significant new beginning upon you that will be ushered in by the revelation and insight the Lord is going to give you.

Shake off the distraction! KNOW that the Lord has you, He is holding you and He is going to turn things around. He is building your faith as you feast upon the Word, to believe for greater things in Him and SEE them manifest.

What you will hear, see and experience in encounter with Jesus and what has been written and dreamt in the heart of God for your life is going to leave you undone. You are going to be blown away by the greater revelation of His plans, wisdom and insight that will be given to you.

The battle is not only over your breakthrough, but it is over the revelation that the Lord wants to release to you in the library of heaven. It’s a completely new day for you. Things are not going to look the same, but they are going to look better than you can imagine. What He has planned is going to leave you in awe of Him.

I heard the Lord say:

“I am turning the page, I am turning the page and in the turning of the page there is a greater fine tuning that is taking place.”

The enemy is attempting through fear, lies and circumstances to tell many of you that you are still in the same place, nothing is changing or will change, nothing will shift, but the truth is, the Lord is turning the page, it’s a new day! Completely new and in the turning of the page, the new season, the new beginning amongst so much transition, the Lord is FINE TUNING YOU.

He is fine tuning you to hear His voice clearer than ever, to be tuned into His heart in greater ways as you feast upon His Word and receive revelation, and to see greater explosive alignment and the supernatural breakthrough of God invade your heart and life propelling you further into knowing Him and His heart and further into realms of breakthrough you’ve never experienced.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Michael Molife
Michael Molife
July 24, 2018 3:08 PM

Lana, Thank you so much for this word. I have been reading prophetic words on this website since 2015 and this is my first time writing a comment.
This is a timely and quite prophetic truth of what is going on in my life right now. I live in Zimbabwe and am married with four children. My wife and I have been under a heavy demonic attack which has been trying to drive my wife insane. In the past few weeks she has been rambling about things that don’t make any sense and even her speech was affected as she started to speak with some speech impairement, as if her jaw had been locked. She even tried to burn down our house. For a few days i could hardly concentrate on my Bible study. Finally i called our pastor and we both prayed against the spirit of witchcraft that had been cast on her. I’m happy to say that she is now getting better . . . but this test was very very very hard for me. So this word by Lana Vawser is quite on target of what has been going on in my life.

I was called in 2009 to be an evangelist. I used to live in Houston Texas. The call led me back to my home country of Zimbabwe in 2013. We are under attack because i believe that there is a breakthrough that is about to happen in our ministry. The word above has strengthened me. I shall continue to wait on the Lord till all He has purposed us if fulfilled here on earth. Please pray for my wife and I. God is good. Hallelujah!!!
Michael M

LTw
LTw
July 24, 2018 11:05 PM

Father God raise up the intercessors 24/7 on behalf of Michael and his family. Cover each and every one of them in the precious blood of Jesus. Station your warrior angels around them and give them favor where ever they go and with everyone you put in their path. Thank you Almighty God that no weapon formed against Michael and his family shall prosper and Everthing satan means for evil in their lives shall Not prosper…In the Mighty Name of Jesus I cancel all hexes vexes assignments spells curses agendas and plans that come against Michael and his family.
Lord God fill Michael with Your wisdom, sharpen his discernment as he seeks you daily
In Jesus Name

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
July 25, 2018 6:26 AM

Amen LTw

Michael Molife
Michael Molife
July 28, 2018 4:34 PM

Amen and Amen. Thank you for your prayers. Major improvements in my wife’s condition. Glory to God

July 24, 2018 10:08 PM

Thanks for sharing this awesome testimony Michael. I pray God blesses you and your family to accomplishes everything He has called you to do, in Jesus name.

Lacey D
Lacey D
July 23, 2018 4:00 PM

Praise the good Lord! Thank you for sharing. At the age of 12 I “heard” trumpets blowing. This was a couple of months after my mom had passed away and was kidnapped but was found. The first time I heard the blow I thought I had been left behind. I lived in constant fear for the next 6 months to follow until I knew I had to just “move on” because I was driving my dad crazy. So I tucked in a deep place and went about my life. But secretly thinking about the rapture.
About over a year ago I began studying hour on end each day about end times and the rapture. It has made my relationship with Him so strong and I am in love with Him. I have 2 small boys, I am a wife, have a full time job and am over the Sunday school department at my church, but my favorite time is my time with Him… something I look forward to each day. 18 years later, He has turned my fear into one of my passions. I pray each day for Him to use me in whatever He needs me to do.
Thank you for sharing these Words from Him.

July 24, 2018 1:29 AM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Lacey D.

Lacey D
Lacey D
July 24, 2018 8:37 PM

Brother in Christ, Mr. Bailey, Thank you for following in your instructions from the Father and beginning the site!

July 24, 2018 10:20 PM

Thanks Lacey, I am looking forward to having more time to focus on Z3. Last week and again this week, my wife needed my help with her business, but hope to finish that project in the next few days and get back on track with Z3 News next week. I believe God has given me some great content to share in upcoming podcasts.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 24, 2018 11:49 AM

Lacey what a grat testimony… Do you know about all the videos on FB where the trumpets have been recorded all over the world.. You can actually here them.. I am sure you will tear up remembering as you listen.. This is so exciting. Yesterday I sang with a video on youtube that showed the saints in heaven praising wading in the crystal sea before the throne.. it comes from the throne.
“Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb.” Revelation 22:1

Lacey D
Lacey D
July 24, 2018 8:35 PM

Thank you Marilee Ann! I have listened to some! Amazing! I long for the day to hear it again and be apart of such an awesome time rejoicing in and with the Lord!!

Tera
Tera
July 23, 2018 5:02 AM

This word touched me deeply.Thank you Lord for giving it to Lana to share, and thank you James for posting it.

Peggy
Peggy
July 23, 2018 5:32 PM

Amen Amen Let it be so, Hallelujah thank you Lana
When you mentioned Hammer, it reminds me of this time a few months ago where I was getting ready to fall asleep and in my right ear only I heard a very loud crushing Rock, then I had a dream which I saw this little girl sitting on the ground with a good size stones spaced and placed all around her. Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Fausto
Fausto
July 23, 2018 9:59 AM

Praise Yah. We feel it know it but it feels good to read it. Thank you Abba for your word thru Lana.

Politteb
Politteb
July 22, 2018 8:40 PM

Amen!!! ☝🏻🙌🏻

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 24, 2018 11:51 AM
prayer: Father, I come before you in prayer in the mighty name of Jesus. My declaration is that I choose to be an overcomer in Christ. I surrender myself to the journey you have set aside for me and I choose to press into the mark of the prize which is the high calling in Jesus Christ. I declare that as a result of my life and response to your commands it will be said to me, “Well done, thou good and faithful servant”. I choose to partake of the promises associated with being an overcomer and I speak them over my life. Along with the overcomers from the church of Ephesus, it will be given to me to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. Along with the overcomers from the church of Smyrna, I will not be hurt by the second death. Along with the overcomers from the church of Pergamos, it will be given to me to eat of the hidden manna. I receive a white a stone and on the stone a new name which no one knows but the one who receives it. Along with the overcomers from the church of Thyatira, I will be given power over the nations. With Jesus, I will rule them with a rod of iron, they shall be dashed to pieces like a potter’s vessel. I also receive the morning star. Along with the overcomers from the church of Sardis, I will retain garments that are not defiled. I will walk worthy with you Lord, in white garments. My name will not be blotted out of the book of Life and you, Lord Jesus, will confess my name before the Father and his angels. Along with the overcomers from the church of Philadelphia,… Read more »
Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
July 24, 2018 12:27 PM

Amen to that prayer!

TM IIPINGE
TM IIPINGE
July 23, 2018 2:22 PM

THANKS LORD FOR YOUR GOODNESS AND BEAUTIFUL WORDS ALWAYS THROUGH YOUR REMNANT

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
July 24, 2018 4:15 AM
Thank you Jesus and sister Lana for that encouraging word. I can see myself in these words. The attacks have highly increased these days and I kept asking the Lord to please tell me my opening doors to the enemy to sift in. I keep on repenting and ask for his mercy & forgiveness. Then, I got a dream where I could see myself sitting with unknown people to around a fire camp, I was then moved in the spirit to see myself sitting there with the Lord sitting just closed behind my back…my left hand was put over my eyes..and I then saw the Lord taking my left hand out of my own eyes. I could understand that the Lord was telling me not to block my sight or not to only look on my current circumstances like the severe spiritual attacks, financial constrains since 3 years now, family issues..its like he was telling me to look beyond the present situation. True that I have also experienced huge move from the Lord throughout my trial..he has been faithful and more present like never before. I have heard him telling me…that all what am experiencing right now is all about spiritual distractions from the enemy to make me believe that I have not progress in my walk with God. My love for Jesus has increased that word cannot define the measure..I live for him, breathe of him and will die in him. I can no longer stay away from him its like I have a lack of breath if I am not in his presence. I was thinking I was getting nut till I have talked with a sister in Christ who was confessing same. True also that God is fortifying of faith in him..he is stretching our faith and… Read more »
Edouard
July 23, 2018 6:41 PM

Thank you for this prophecy, it moved me a lot