Podcast: Heart to Heart – Prophetic Dream Launches Unique New Series

In this 23-minute podcast, I share a dream God gave me revealing His plan for this unique new podcast series, which I’m calling Heart to Heart because I will be sharing whatever God puts in my heart to share.

The audio version is also available on SoundCloud and Itunes.

Jen B
Jen B
November 7, 2019 10:27 AM

Amazing Healing of God Story **

Last night Ryne and I went to class. It was on Healing. I have experienced 1st hand the power of healing. I had a UTI and was peeing blood. I had a friend pray for me and it went completely away and even the doctor was baffled. So last night I am sitting and to my right I notice something out of my eye and I see an angel standing with his head bowed and angel wings. It was peaceful! We go into prayer time and did this exercise where we partner up with someone and pray healing for them. I prayed for my friend Sandra. She then asked me what I needed prayer for…I said my stomach. I get sick to my stomach so much and have been to Mayo clinic. As she is praying I smelled a fragrance and then I tasted it. We end the prayer and weirdo me askes if I could smell her hands. She let me and she did not have on any perfume or lotion. No one walked by us. I told her what I experienced and she looked up the verse in the bible that talks about the Fragrance of Christ. She then prayed for me again. Normally every morning I wake up so sick to my stomach. Not today! Funny how she prayed for my stomach and I smelled a fragrance then tasted it. It was like flowers! God is amazing!

Krista West
November 6, 2019 6:51 AM

James,
I am continuously amazed at how the Lord speaks to His believers. About 4 months ago I started attending a group at my church called Freedom Group. It is about finding freedom in Christ. I went into it thinking, I already know I have been set free! But thinking I would learn something else and spend some time with other Christians. Goodness gracious, that group revealed the state of my heart.. I have always thought of myself as easygoing and week after week the Lord broke me down and revealed the ways that I like to control, control, control. I have a Master’s in Counseling and I too tend to go towards the academia and research of things. The Lord reveals things to me, but I worry about the fact that I don’t have a seminary degree. I have never served in a church in an official capacity.. Then last week, I started reading the book “Fresh Power” by Jim Cymbala (if you haven’t read it, definitely do!) which talks about being refreshed and filled with the holy spirit. And about how Peter and the first disciples would just preach when the spirit came to them. And Stephen, the martyr who was so filled with the holy spirit that he couldn’t help but preach about what the Lord has done in his life. They weren’t scholars or learned men, just disciples who followed the promptings of the holy spirit.
And now, you post this podcast about control/needing to be prepared but overcoming that and allowing the Lord to lead. I am blown away and I think this is timely, God-breathed message. Thank you so much for listening to the Lord and sharing!

Jemba
Jemba
November 5, 2019 2:06 PM

Great stuff. We live in a time and age where we are really oversaturated with information that we forget we can also ‘flow’ successfully in this world by being connected to God’s heart. To your dream, Jesus said same thing to his disciples before he departed saying “Do not worry about what you will say. It will be given to you by the Holy Spirit”. Also reminds me of a testimony shared by Graham Cooke who God led to a corporate job without any business background and rose to the very top strictly based on words of knowledge God would give him daily. Graham Cooke’s ministry focuses on being connected to the heart of God.

Phil- sydney
Phil- sydney
November 12, 2019 3:34 AM

Dear Z3news readers,
We have about 30 🔥 fires burning across NSW at present and probably at least 10 in Queensland so your prayers are certainly appreciated. At least 3 dead and 150 homes destroyed, it was 35 degrees C in Sydney today and must be over 40+ degrees C for the brave and courageous fire fighters. ,
Many thanks,
Philip

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
November 12, 2019 5:55 AM

Yes Phil -Sydney it has been unbelievable traumatic few days for many since Saturday I think.. I have a cousin & family live in Noosa Heads.. many areas around there affected also.. my husband drew my attention to this article he was reading today.. amazing! ..plus 9 news couple of headlines tonight re fire in Turramurra..? deliberately lit.
Article re ADF. Aust defence force.. had been doing drills in Qld.. & was reading this 9 news .army live firing exercises at neighbouring Kakoda barracks..
Gold Coast Hinterland.. investigations underway as part of their training small fire was started 3m by 3m but they believed they had extinguished it.

1)https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-12/gold-coast-hinterland-bushfires-believed-to-be-sparked-by-adf/11694280

2)https://www.youtube.com/watch? including Aust fires Mike Morales. time_continue=271&v=3n_txmmElq0&feature=emb_logo

Carol Anne
Carol Anne
November 6, 2019 10:34 AM

Amazing podcast! Best so far! Not long ago, I was searching the archived articles here, and I have no idea where I found this, or who said this, but somewhere in the comment section, was this prophecy: “The LORD is going to take down the head to save the heart.” I asked what that meant, and got no answer. Then, when I heard your podcast yesterday, I knew this prophetic word was fulfilled when you recorded this podcast. I have noticed you have always been very ordered and mindful in your posts-well researched, well written, with your t’s crossed and i’s dotted perfectly. But there seemed to be an element of overthinking. I’m not saying the mindful part wasn’t good, just that it was very dominant in you and you never seemed to lose control. I believe the LORD had to strip you of this trait of staying in your head and allow you to FEEL the Holy Spirit, instead of THINKING on HIm, so He could speak THROUGH you instead of James Bailey speaking FOR Him. You definitely jumped off the cliff for Him to be anointed with a heart of gold for your next level of ministry.🧡 Some speakers plan their speeches carefully , like you said you used to do; some shoot from the hip, staying on point and then go off record a bit, using tangents laced with their own personality and humor. But a man that’s truly after the LORD’s heart speaks from his own surrendered heart, aligned with the Father’s heart. Praise God for both your dream and your surrender. God bless.

Stacey
Stacey
November 5, 2019 10:02 AM

Thank you James for sharing this word from your heart, this ministered to me greatly and such a confirmation to my prayers before the Lord just prior to listening. Wow, God is so good isn’t He!

Robin Benoit
robin b
November 5, 2019 9:39 AM

Looking forward to your forthcoming unedited unpolished messages flowing straight from the heart of God being the river of living waters that abide within you! You’re going higher James! Remember how hesitant you were to start the podcasts? Now looking back…every one has been anointed and a great blessing 🙂

Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 6, 2019 6:17 PM

Great podcast, James! It looks like the Spirit is moving many of us in new directions and new ways. Thank you for having a receptive heart to this. God bless!

Julie
November 5, 2019 7:28 AM

Thank You for this message. Important truths I needed to hear.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 5, 2019 3:57 AM

Hi All,
Interesting prophetic revelation from Elizabeth Marie. This rising up of a powerful and relentless woman has been detailed before on Z3news. This video supports prior dreams and visions on this issue,

regards and God bless,