The Phoenix arises on Veteran’s Day

Most Americans think November 11 is all about honoring our military veterans, but like so many other things in our nation’s history, November 11 has a hidden meaning known only to a small number of powerful, financially elite, satanists, often referred to as the illuminati.

A few years ago, if someone had told me many of America’s national monuments were designed by the illuminati, especially in Washington DC, I wouldn’t have believed it. However, after investigating, I found the evidence is overwhelming. Our nation’s history is like a tapestry of both Christian and illuminati practices woven together as both groups fled from Europe’s tyrannical monarchs, seeking liberty in the new world. From our earliest days, both groups have sought control over our vast resources. The illuminati’s influence has been prevalent throughout our history, but has grown even stronger in recent years as the influence of Christianity has weakened.

A great example of illuminati influence is found in the Anthem Veteran’s Memorial, located in Anthem Arizona. It was supposedly built to honor our military veterans, but the unique five pillared memorial proves the designers had another agenda. Round openings in each of the five pillars align perfectly with rays of light from the sun once each year to form a perfect solar spotlight over a mosaic of The Great Seal of the United States at precisely 11:11 am on November 11, which is 11/11, Veteran’s Day.

The Great Seal is filled with occult symbols, all holding great significance to the illuminati. The story of the seal’s origins is about as creepy as it gets, but that’s for another day.

A few days ago, I shared a prophetic warning about the phoenix arising on November 11. The rise of the phoenix represents the rise of a new world currency, a new world government, a new world religion, new world laws, and a new world leader, identified in the Bible as the man of sin, the son of perdition, the man of lawlessness, the antichrist, and the beast. This prophetic warning regarding November 11 takes on new meaning in the context of the Anthem Veteran’s Memorial because the memorial reveals how illuminati shadow figures have been operating behind the scenes, not just in the design of this memorial, but in the design of major world events. In a monument that is supposed to memorialize America’s fallen veterans, the illuminati perverted it to memorialize their occult plans to orchestrate major world events to begin their new world order precisely at 11:11 am on November 11. However, it remains unclear which year they have in mind.

Why would the illuminati choose the birth of the phoenix on Veteran’s Day? Perhaps the question should be turned around. Why would the illuminati choose to designate the same day for both events? Occultists hide their plans in plain sight, getting everyone thinking it’s one thing when all along it was something entirely different. I don’t believe it’s a coincidence both events fall on the same date, but part of their well crafted plan. The same day when the American people are reflecting on our past, the illuminati are celebrating their future. The same day when the American people are remembering the death of our veterans, the illuminati are celebrating the birth of their phoenix. The American people think our veterans sacrificed their lives for our freedom, but perhaps the illuminati planned both events for the same day because all our past wars, which they orchestrated, were actually fought to give birth to the phoenix.

As occultists and satanists, numbers and symbols have great significance to the illuminati. I can only speculate about what 11/11 means to them or why they chose it for the start date for the rise of the phoenix, but it certainly adds a new light to the meaning of Veteran’s Day.

In the 3-minute video below, the 11/11 prophetic warning is explained in the context of the Anthem Veteran’s Memorial.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
November 11, 2017 9:27 AM
Also saw this fascinating comment in the Comments section from this video by Gevte. For clarification, I do not believe that the Nov. 11th-12th date is the Rapture but instead marks the RISE of the Antichrist and God has so perfectly illustrated this to us using the sun, stars and moon and Scripture for those with the “eyes to see”. “Another high Rapture date is the TRUE 8th Day of Sukkot on November 11-12, 2017. This holiday runs from sundown November 11th to sundown November 12th (Jerusalem Time). On June 30, 2015, we saw an occurrence that astronomers say hasn’t happened since the birth of Christ some 2,000 years ago (proximity of these two planets is the key). The “Star of Bethlehem was a conjunction of planets Jupiter and Venus, coming within a fraction of a degree apart to make it appear as a double star. As you know from history and the story of the 3 wise men, this Bethlehem star was the signal of Christ’s birth and will also be the signal (we believe) of the church being caught up to heaven (The Rapture). On November 11-14, 2017 the final conjunction of Jupiter and Venus takes place! The conjunction starts at 11:59 pm (at Midnight Jerusalem Time) on November 11th and ends on November 14th @ 8am (Jerusalem Time). This bring to mind the scripture in Matthew 25: “But at midnight there was a cry, ‘Here is the bridegroom! Come out to meet him”. This conjunction occurs 867 days from the June 30, 2015 conjunction. In the Strong’s Concordance, 867 means departure. The conjunction also occurs 50 days after the Revelation 12 Sign! “A Jubilee of days!” The conjunction starts on the 7th day of Tabernacles (Sukkot-November 11th) and the day is called Hoshana Rabbah, which means: “The… Read more »
Elizabeth Marie
November 11, 2017 11:35 AM

This is very interesting about the Bethlehem star! The first one was in 2015, then another one in 2016 and now this one in 2017! This is a 3-fold ‘witness’ or ‘confirmation’ !!! Amazing!

Last year in March, I received a word from the LORD:

“LOOK TO THE BETHLEHEM STAR

At the time, I didn’t quite understand, because the one in 2015 had already passed. We know that the star pointed to JESUS’s first coming—so how appropriate that it comes again as a sign of HIS return (possibly connected to the Revelation 12 sign on Sept. 23). I believe that we are now in this ‘season!’

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
November 11, 2017 1:31 PM

I found it amazing as well. This was another Christian’s comment that I shared here that was listed below the video that James provided above, not mine but for those watching the skies & the heavens, God is clearly showing us the times we are in! I am not a pre-trib Rapture believer so I do not know if the downvotes are related to this other Christian’s belief that these signs could signify the Rapture, PER HER interpretation – NOT mine.

Statistically, these occurrences would be highly IMPROBABLE which I believe shows God’s involvement.

Scooter
Scooter
November 11, 2017 12:52 PM
Expat Gal, I have also been paying attention to what you wrote about. Thank you for filling in some blanks. A couple of weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night and the Lord had strongly put the words to chebot on my mind. I dont hae much Jewish knowledge but I felt the word was Jewish. So after some searching, I found Shabbat and I figured that was the word. Anyway, today is the second shabbat this month. So as I was getting ready for church last week I looked over and my clock said 11:11. I felt really strange and prayed for answers. I got to church and I looked down at the bullatin and it read about a ceramony that was taking place on 11-11 at 11 A.M. I was breathless and felt that it had meaning. Then our pastor told us to turn to revelation ??? I didnt catch what chapter or verse so I was just going to get into the right book. I turned right to chapter 11 and lt really stuck out the entitled part about the two witness’s. Anyway, I have been feeling like there was something special about this day since last week. I dont believe that we will be raptured up to heaven, but I believe that we are going to go through a transformation as Jesus did after died on the cross and he spent time on the earth to instruct His Disciples. This is just my feeling so I am just sharing. I believe that this time period will be where psalm 91 will come into effect. We will be on the earth in order to bring in the harvest, but God will protect us and care for us as he did the children of… Read more »
Expat Gal
Expat Gal
November 11, 2017 1:42 PM

Hi Scooter. I love the name because this was the nickname of my twin brother.

I agree with your analysis. I ALSO do NOT believe that 11/11 or 11/12 are the Rapture date. I believe God is showing us that the Antichrist is rising, embodied by the Phoenix, and that the transformation is almost here. MANY watchmen believe we are on the verge of the Rapture. I disagree. I believe we are on the verge of the start of The Great Tribulation & God will supernaturally transform several of His elect to aid in the Great Harvest. This amazing group of loyal believers will receive GIFTS to bring even more of God’s light & message to the masses at the EXACT time the Antichrist starts to ascend in power & position. The Antichrist will attempt to kill these transformed Christians but will be blocked by God’s protection of this group. It is a very exciting time to be alive but I feel stress today as my hubby is in the U.S. & I wait, somewhat anxiously, to see what will happen at 11:11 today, AZ time, with the “rise of the Phoenix”.

Miika
Miika
November 13, 2017 3:51 AM

Annnnd… It’s Monday! 😉
Ya’ll have a blessed week.

Elizabeth Marie
November 11, 2017 11:06 AM
I am one of those people that see 11:11 all the time! One of its meanings is ‘double judgment,’ as ’11’ stands for judgment. We can see this concept in Jeremiah 16:18; 17:18. Brother Todd talks about the connection of the ‘eye’ phone and phoenix rising in this video. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7_OBZMjFjc&t=301s] It reminds me of a dream I had many years ago: In the dream I was an observer, and as I watched, I saw this large shipment container. There were two doors — one for entering and the other for exiting. There was this long line of people waiting to go into this shipment container-like building. There was something very sinister and dark about what was happening…. I could feel it deeply in my spirit. As I looked closer, I noticed a very dear family member standing in line. I became panicked because I was just an observer and couldn’t go and warn him not to go in. At this point I felt that I was in a nightmare, not able to reach out. I watched helplessly as he enter this ‘building. Some time passed and I then saw him come out of the ‘exit’ along with a long line of others. They had all changed and were in a hypnotic state, like walking zombies. It was if they had become robot-like, and were marching in formation. They all had this large phone that they were holding in their hand. I had this dream a year of two before there were large phones, so I didn’t quite understand at the time. I tried to cry out to him to ‘wake-up’ but it was to no avail. Then I woke up feeling very disturbed and panicked. It is hard to explain, but even after all these years, just thinking about this… Read more »
Carl Manning
Carl Manning
November 11, 2017 11:43 AM

I am also one of those people who sees 11:11 constantly. It has been going on now for about 7 years, and it never stops. It’s not like I’m looking for it either. It’s gotten to the point that it’s so common now that when I see it, I’ve grown to accept it as “normal”.

Richard
Richard
November 11, 2017 4:24 PM

So many people have a negative view of this 11:11, but Dr. Patricia has a far better view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcwKcuRtKlw&t=49s
Maybe “you are one of the last day prophets, and you are about to enter a season of increase regarding provision, possession and prophecy…”

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 12, 2017 1:54 AM

Powerfull Lois Vogel Sharp words. 3 words and the last one at the 9:20 mark. Phanuel, you are right about Trump.

William
William
November 12, 2017 7:05 AM

Matt NZ ,
Thank you for providing the link. I don’t have time to search different things. And I value her ( LVS ) message very much.
So I appreciate you to provide the link here.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 12, 2017 1:18 PM

I’m pressed for time too. I just give it a listen and then input time marks tot he main points.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
November 11, 2017 1:28 PM

Fascinating James. After reading this, “for fun” I looked up “Anthem”(Arizona). I’ll give you the short story, but for additional refer to Online Etymology. “Anthem” has its roots in anti and phone”, which can mean anti-voice(antichrist?). “Hymn” and “sing” have their roots referring to odes sung to the gods and also incantations. Obviously not all hymns and songs are evil, God forbid! However, in light of what you are talking about, these words definitely relate. Remember Lucifer’s description in Ezekiel 28:13.
Anyway, thought I would share a few thoughts on your posting. Relationship with Him and His discernment are key!!

Audrey Thomas
Audrey Thomas
November 11, 2017 1:00 PM

Has anyone seen the new information out about the bloc chain/AI/Sophia? The Truth is Stranger than Fiction and On Point Preparedness Youtube channels have vids out on it. It is likely the new beast system. AI controlled bloc chain currency and everyone being required to take an RFID chip. In the interview, he refers to the singularity coming on Nov. 11…. today.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
November 11, 2017 6:38 PM

This is very interesting to me because for the past few days I’ve wondered what the significance of the number 11 is and the date 11/11 kept stirring in my spirit.

Stephen Gookin
November 11, 2017 3:33 PM

2018? i.e.the Economist Magazine…

jerry rigg
November 11, 2017 2:14 PM

Is there any significance in the fact that the city of Phoenix is in Arizona and your post revolves around a veterans memorial in Arizona? And I dont know if it relates but wasnt there an event involving the shooting of a congresswoman in Arizona not long ago? Not saying there is some weird connection, just a lot of weird things about Arizona and Phoenix.

Sandra
Sandra
November 11, 2017 2:04 PM

I’m not sure about other countries, but Canada obsessively uses the poppy flower to symbolize this day and to remember Flanders Fields. Knowing what we know now about wars and the real intentions of some of these military movements, I wonder if Flanders Field was an opium operation that was being protected???

Jenny from U.K
November 12, 2017 5:09 AM

As far as I know opium can’t be grown that far north. When all the soldiers died in Flanders , after a while poppies started to grow in the field, hence the symbol of the poppy being used to remember the dead. I suppose that has a similar Phoenix message – life from death.

Ed H
Ed H
November 11, 2017 10:40 AM

James,
Thanks for posting this. If you guys really want to go down a rabbit hole look up numerology of the illuminati and satanic symbolism. The 5 pillars have a meaning.
5 brings in 6. Pentagram leads to 6 number of man.
5 aslso means to conceal truth. The mind is convinced to see truth in just about anything.

11 is the number of destruction and death of man. Any event designated with 11 aids in the rising of the anti christ. 11:11 or how about 9/11
Remembrance day is 11/11 at 11:11.
Not by chance but by design.

God loves numbers and patterns so it should not be a surprise that Satan would twist them to confuse and keep most peoole in the dark.

Francy Carl
November 11, 2017 4:10 PM

Hi Ed,

How’s the family?

I agree with your statement:
“God loves numbers and patterns”

God has been speaking to me through numbers for quite a while and I often see 11:11 and the any triple digits 333, 444, 555 etc… Also I see 4:11, 5:11 and so on a lot. It reminds to pray and to declare His promises over my life. It also reminds me that what I’m speaking about or doing agrees with Him. It’s truly amazing. I was so excited for today… since it was 11:11 I knew in my spirit God was doing something big… and the Holy Spirit revealed it this morning to me.
So yes the enemy likes to copy everything from God, so if you’re a Christian and are seeing these set of numbers, God is probably speaking to you this way as well, so please please focus on what OUR KING is doing and not what the enemy is doing so that you don’t let the enemy steal your promises and plan for your life.
Here’s a link if anyone is interested about How God uses different numbers to speak to us:

Blessings Ed and z3 family!

Any
Any
November 12, 2017 7:03 PM

On 11. 11. I was 44 years old! 😀

Francy Carl
November 12, 2017 8:09 PM

Happy birthday Any!
May God bless you and protect you always 🙂

Any
Any
November 13, 2017 12:40 AM

Thank you! This is a new season in my life. I became a Swedish masseur, and I think God wants me use to touch people with His heart. Here in Hungary a lot of people do it with an occult or erotic way. This is really a challenge for me. And I pray that I can do it without injuries and pain.

Francy Carl
November 13, 2017 7:30 AM

Any,

“Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass”
Psalm 37:5

RSS
RSS
November 11, 2017 7:46 PM

I totally missed the 11:11 thing, but Francy like you I also have been praying when I see these double or triple digits pop up. I usually pray for the unsaved in my family, whoever comes to mind at that time. You’re right in that it is a good reminder.

Francy Carl
November 12, 2017 12:41 PM

Hi RSS,

That’s a great reminder to pray for our unsaved relatives.
When I see these numbers, I immediately begin praying in the Spirit.
Perfect prayer when you don’t know what you should be praying for.
The Lord gave me a cool vision of what happens when you pray in the Spirit:
The moment you begin praying in the Spirit, He starts praying with you… and the moment He begins praying, immediately His angels come down and position themselves in each of their assigned position. Each position represents an area of your life.
So when you pray in tongues, Jesus begins to pray and then His angels who only harken to the sound of His voice come down and position themselves to fight for you in all areas of your life.
Wow, pretty cool uh?
OUR KING is so remarkably majestic! Glory to God!

RSS
RSS
November 12, 2017 1:52 PM

I’ve had amazing encounters with the God’s Spirit but have never prayed in tongues. What you describe is pretty awesome to say the least.

Francy Carl
November 12, 2017 4:21 PM

Oh wow… Glory to God. I really felt led to share that experience with you and now I understand why. RSS.. You only need faith to receive this gift.
I believe the Lord wants you to receive it today! Please listen to this anointed teaching about praying in tongues. The pastor is very anointed. Towards the end of the second teaching, he’ll teach you how to do it. That’s how I began to pray in tongues.

Go to: http://www.biblecities.com/broadcasts_audio.htm

On the right side, there’s a teaching called ‘Baptism and infillings’. Start with the first teaching, it’s important that you understand what it means to be filled with the Holy Spirit… (praying in tongues is the evidence that you have been filled) towards the end of the second teaching, that’s where the pastor imparts this gift!

I’m so excited for you! This is an amazing gift!!! Glory to God.

Please keep I touch and let me know when you receive it 🙂

RSS
RSS
November 12, 2017 7:45 PM

I’ll take a look at it. Thank you, Francy.

Richard
Richard
November 11, 2017 5:12 PM

You see all the same things I do Francy. Hallelujah!
Declaring His promises today.

Francy Carl
November 11, 2017 6:18 PM

Yes Richard!!!
It’s so easy to get caught up in what the enemy is doing but OUR KING is so much greater!!!! The enemy has nothing on HIM! God is always in control! OUR GOD has more than got this! He is Sovereign over all. We have to focus on Him, lest we miss the great plan HE has for us.

Richard
Richard
November 12, 2017 12:32 AM

My verse of the month is Romans 16:20 -“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”

Francy Carl
November 12, 2017 1:26 AM

Amen and Amen!
The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you as well brother Richard.

Have a blessed night:)

Christian
Christian
November 13, 2017 4:28 AM
Since biblical meaning of number 11 has been mentioned here (in connection with Antichrist too), I will contribute with this (from the biblical chronology (http://putgospodnji.com/biblijska-hronologija/tabela.html) which can be downloaded from https://ufile.io/datvh): “Start of public (political) operation Beast from the abyss, the man of lawlessness, the son of perils in 2025 AD According to the law of biblical numerology number 2 (20, 200, 2000) indicates a change that will happen any better or worse. For instance, Isaac and Rebecca had no children 19 years and in 20th year Rebecca gave birth – no. 20 made a change. Likewise, Jacob served Laban 20 years and then returned to Canaan (Jash. 31:24-31); from Adam (archetype of Christ) to coming to power of Nimrod (archetype of Antichrist) passed the 2000 years; from birth of Nimrod (archetype of Antichrist) to the birth of Jacob (archetype of Christ) passed the 200 years; since the arrival to power of Antiochus Epiphanes (archetype of Antichrist) 175 BC to the baptism of Christ in the Jordan 25 AD (year zero does not count), it’s been 200 years (more about the biblical numerologal law that refers to no. 2 see here: ovde). Therefore, based on the biblical numerological laws relating to no. 2 we believe that the first public appearance of the Antichrist will be exactly 2000 years after the first public appearance of Christ at baptism in the Jordan, 25 AD and that the total of his public activities will last for 11 years — till 2036., as that of Antiochus Epiphanes (one of the most outstanding images of Antichrist in history, who ruled from 175 to 164) lasted too. It is characteristic that it is just about the number 11, which in biblical numerology means “disorder, chaos, the court,” “lawlessness that passes judgment”, “rebellion against God that brings… Read more »
Ben
Ben
November 14, 2017 9:35 AM

There was a mention about 11-11 on the 11th hour (the end of WW1) being the beginning of something else somewhere in the comments. 111 years after the end of WW1 is November 11, 2029. Given the proximity to 2030 and all that has been planned for that year by the NWO and others, that may be the “beginning” of their plans. Seven years later is 2036 which someone else in the comments postulated would be the time of the 2nd coming.