Phanuel: Bitcoin likely to move higher before correction

Bitcoin prices have skyrocketed this year with seemingly no end in sight, but back on July 30 2017, Z3 News Contributor Phanuel was warned about a major correction coming when God showed him the price at $2,339.

In August and September, Phanuel posted comments on Z3 News warning about a coming correction, but since he was not shown any dates, the timing was unknown. Yesterday, he emailed me with his updated estimate.

“Please warn the Z3 family, I think Bitcoin is heading to $22,000 to $27,000 before any major correction. It seems $2,339 comes later…maybe in the Spring of 2018. I saw $27,048, which I shared a while ago. And COB is a gift from God. Cryptos are moving up and up.”

For more details regarding the coming crash in Bitcoin prices, Phanuel recommends watching the following 10-minute video, which warns of a plan to crash Bitcoin and switch to Bitcoin cash.

Rob
Rob
December 6, 2017 2:35 AM

Only 2 weeks to go until my wedding and I’m still long crypto. Forgive me for not sharing this earlier, it’s happened quite fast, but God highlighted IOTA to me a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been sick all year with only a part time job, but I’m going to leave my wedding debt free (in faith, but almost there). And I’ve spared no expense for the wedding, she’s got everything she wanted and more. God is very kind and it is true that if we seek him first He provides. Bless you all, and I hope to be around more next year

December 6, 2017 8:53 AM

Rob. He who finds a wife, finds a good thing! May the Lord bless your marriage and your health! We pray for wholeness, spirit, soul and body, to manifest in your being! Thank you for all you do for us at Z3! Blessings!

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
December 6, 2017 5:14 AM

Great News Rob,
Have a great marriage, thanks for all you do for Z3news.
Hope the weather is great on your big day
Phil

December 11, 2017 6:41 PM

Congrats Rob!
many blessings
shalom

December 14, 2017 2:57 PM

COB UPDATE

I had dream a few days ago. I saw a future price of Cob based on shares I currently have. I’m not at liberty to share details, but know this it is going to make some millionaires for the Kingdom of God. God is good!

December 14, 2017 6:45 PM

This should be the best plate of golden corn on the COB that I have ever enjoyed. By the way, brother, best not to call these tokens shares as there is a certain alphabet soup agency that would like to find reasons to attack this industry. The alphabet agency I am thinking of works in fascist alliance with the securities industry and protects them and their profits. Just a wise word of advice. Thanks for being open to the COB revelation. Keep them coming…. and may there be many more. AMEN

MOSES 😉

December 14, 2017 8:16 PM

Thanks for the correction.. token is the correct word.

December 14, 2017 3:30 PM

Wow! Do you think that it’s going way beyond $10?

December 14, 2017 8:15 PM

Marnie
Not released to share this but it is going up and up.

Mark
Mark
December 17, 2017 9:22 AM

Are my 10,400 COB lost? Hello Z3 family, I have been on this site since 2015 but this is my first post so please bear with me. I had purchased FAZ way back then and am still holding. Last September I took 2 Eth and participated in the COB ICO. I received 10,400 COB for the 2 Eth. I’ve tried to put that contract # in myetherwallet and cannot find it in the wallet. I’ve watched YouTube videos, googled this, contacted COB where they tracked my tx number said I have COB in my wallet. No matter what I do I cannot find my COB.

Can someone please help? My wife and I run a Christian soup kitchen soupcafe.org and were excited about cob and using it for the kingdom. I am excited to see COB at .30 and rising but am sad that we may never be able to retrieve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated mark@heavenshelpers.org

December 17, 2017 1:40 PM

Yes, the first and easiest thing to do is to go to https://deltabalances.github.io/ and type in your public key. See if your coins are listed there. That’s the first step.

December 17, 2017 12:58 PM

Richard
Can you please help this brother out?

December 15, 2017 1:16 AM

Understood. Thanks and Amen to that! Appreciate all your input on this site.

December 17, 2017 3:11 PM

Ed H
COB in Top 100 for first time ever.
.45 cents.

Karen G
December 17, 2017 3:36 PM

0.47 now. Praise the Lord!

December 17, 2017 5:01 PM

someone saw .50 cents…well just fulfilled

December 14, 2017 9:58 PM

Phanuel,
Awesome brother praise God for his blessings. Today I was shown a number during my prayer time. If it was for Cob , it lines up with your dream.

December 14, 2017 7:40 PM

Phanuel, Ed H, or other Z3ers. My husband has been able to open Coinbase acct and Gemini. He has purchased Bitcoin and Eth and Litecoin. Thank you very much for sharing with us how to walk through this process. We still have not figured out the ICOs. Don’t want to miss out on the Fab 5+. What is the easiest way to buy COB? Is there somewhere we can call and have someone walk us through this? Or, what is the best site to go to? Thanks for additional help.

December 14, 2017 9:43 PM

K Shine,
Etherdelta is where I have been buying Cob. Im telling you K , I have been blessed beyound what I could have imagined. There are still good deals on there if you are patient and wait. Put in low buy orders and overnight if cob drops most of the time they fill. The other night I was about 10 orders below the top and my order filled.
K heres my email if you need help.
ed.visionwoodworks@gmail.com

December 15, 2017 1:38 AM

Hi Ed H, great tips here to KShine and Christine. When you place your sell orders…. you’re selling for what crypto in exchange ? Let’s say you have a sell order for COB- are you receiving ETH? Thanks and Blessings!

December 15, 2017 9:40 AM

Marnie,
Yes the sell is for ETH. Etherdelta is an Etherium based trading exchange. So you buy tokens with ETH and when you sell you get ETH as well.

December 14, 2017 9:58 PM

Ed H. Thank you! Will let you know how I do tomorrow.

Tater
Tater
December 14, 2017 9:09 PM

Everyone please pray that my Gemini account will be approved ASAP before The corn on the cob pops.

December 15, 2017 1:15 AM

I applied to open a Gemini account this past July and it took several months to get approved. I recommend applying for Coinbase and / or another exchange in the meantime so you’re not out of options “before the corn pops!”

Tater
Tater
December 17, 2017 6:55 AM

They approved it! I got my first Ltc yesterday!!

December 14, 2017 8:25 PM

K Shine:

Ether Delta is not easy. But here is a guide to help you:

You need to send Ethereum to EtherDelta after you read instructions above.

Here is one that may be easier to follow. You will have to decide:

Here is another one:

Blessings in your ICO buying pursuits,

G. Wylie
G. Wylie
December 15, 2017 10:12 AM

I bought COB on etherdelta, but it does not show up under MyTransactions after more than 45 minutes.

faith
faith
December 15, 2017 2:16 PM

Hi G. Wylie, You might want to set your gas on etherdelta to at least 60 so transactions go through faster.
Blessings.

G. Wylie
G. Wylie
December 15, 2017 3:29 PM

Thank you.

December 14, 2017 9:56 PM

Moses. Thank you! Will try again tomorrow. Will let you know when we are successful; appreciate the help!

December 14, 2017 8:10 PM

Hi K Shine
This video walks you through on how to open a myetherwallet and how to use etherdelta. Shalom

December 14, 2017 8:25 PM

Thank you. Will try again tomorrow.

Tim Wilson
Tim Wilson
December 14, 2017 4:57 PM

How do you buy COB?

Corrine
Corrine
December 14, 2017 3:57 PM

Hi Phanuel!! So glad to see you back on here posting! You were truly missed my friend. Thank you for all the updates. Yes God is so good. Amen. Blessings,
Corrine

December 14, 2017 8:10 PM

Blessings to you to Corrine

Anton Keyter
Anton Keyter
December 5, 2017 3:04 AM

Father showed me in a dream Bitcoin reaching $20009(yes that exact number). This would be after some Islam/Muslim connected event. The move was very sudden up to $20009(possibly a day) and the Muslim world were monitoring the price very intently, and waited specifically for the $20K mark. I also saw a lot of volatility before then. WARNING to all z3ers: Please be careful with Bitcoin unless ABBA shows you directly, entries and exits. A prophetic revelation on the market does not necessarily mean you should trade it. Be vigilant and always be aware of self control, the first phase of the chaos will be very destructive.

December 9, 2017 1:33 AM

“Please be careful with Bitcoin unless ABBA shows you directly, entries and exits. A prophetic revelation on the market does not necessarily mean you should trade it. Be vigilant and always be aware of self control, the first phase of the chaos will be very destructive.” Thank you Anton. This is some of the best advice I have seen concerning Bitcoin on this forum.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 9, 2017 12:14 PM

If it when there is an EMP in America, Bitcoin will be gone.

December 15, 2017 12:35 AM

There is almost zero loss associated with an EMP against cryptos, with the exception of off line wallets. Typically exchange platforms are built on Amazon Web Services which are often configured with around the globe redundancy, multi-regional availability and backup. Only a global event would take it down. Now if you have an offline wallet on a computer, yes that could be lost by an electromagnetic pulse. If that concerns you, then just ensure you have a print out of your wallet. Cryptos are more secure than many banks.
God bless!

Sisterann
Sisterann
December 9, 2017 10:07 AM

Wisdom in a multitude of Counselors

Mem
Mem
December 19, 2017 4:39 PM

Does this mean we should sell at 20k? And then buy back in as it will drop dramatically after 20k?

Antonio
Antonio
December 5, 2017 11:13 AM

Why would they be intently monitoring its price? Could that be a signal for them to all do something at the same time. If so what would this something be?? To simply all sell at this price or something more nefarious????

Anton Keyter
Anton Keyter
December 5, 2017 12:03 PM

Hi Antonio. The rest would be only speculation on my part. 1) Maybe something to do with the new Saudi Mega City-NEOM. 2) Maybe some horrid theory of an attack post doing a bitcoin investment, hoping to drive value.(very sick). Alas I learned with revelation things will get clearer with time. It’s always good to remember that should we receive any trade from ABBA YHWH the product of such a transaction has Kingdom implications. These Bitcoin revelations could sometimes only be a warning from Father. I see nothing wrong in sharing such revelations.

Christopher Harris
December 11, 2017 7:36 PM
Hi everyone. I recently had a dream last week that Litecoin would go from 100 usd to 140, then to 170, then to 200usd. I didn’t end up listening to the dream, even though I felt it was advice and not from the enemy. I knew the dream was a short term trade too. Within 3-4 days Litecoin went from 100 to 220. I would have doubled my money if I had have been obedient to my dream. I got in very late (186USD) and am holding in litecoin for now. I received another dream I wanted to share. It was a short term trade and given the accuracy of my litecoin dream I am being obedient and following this time, if the Lord wants to bless me in financial means but I don’t listen then I am to blame for my loss. The other dream was Electronium doing very well (this is the coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/). A short term time frame (less than a month). This is a new coin launching mid this week. It’s currently at 10 cents USD and can be purchased only on the exchange Cryptopia with Bitcoin or Litecoin (you can sign up and transfer your coins there to purchase) https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETN_LTC When the coin launches it may drop in price since a lot of people bought in at 1 cent and now the price is 10 cents. I have half my investment in Electronium already and half in litecoin waiting to purchase if the price dips during launch, hoping to get for less than 5 cents per coin. Anyway the dream was I was trying to sell on the exchange and my friend was so excited about the price (much more excited than normal). I knew this was a short term trade and high returns. Perhaps… Read more »
Christopher Harris
December 14, 2017 2:24 PM

Dear brethren, I just woke up from a powerful revelation from God. Among other things, Electronium will go up and it will be wages for spiritual battle done for God against the enemy. The revelation of the spiritual battle was beyond my imagining. The enemy had cast an eternal illusion/battle and the only way to prevail was Jesus Christ, the Lord our God!

I say now by faith, put into Electroneum (ETN) even at current prices, 7-12 cents or whatever. I saw the Lord was going to make it rise for His purposes. After this dream I put anything I had in other coins into ETN and am waiting patiently by faith.

I wanted to let you know, to those who feel led. Do not sell under 1 USD (up to you). It may go to multiple dollars in short time frame. I saw the Lord was rising it. Praise our Lord God Almighty Jesus Christ!! Your brother, Christopher.

December 12, 2017 1:00 PM

Thanks Chris
I also think btc cash is going to take over, because bitcoin is too slow and cumbersome. Btc Cash and LTC are going to be the new Kings. People will start getting annoyed with BTC and it’s failures. I think the “2339” I saw is related to this switch.

December 12, 2017 4:02 PM

Thanks Phanuel/Chris

I also agree with this, being feeling in my spirit for months that Bitcoin Cash is the long term play that God is directing me towards. It’s also a powerful crypto hedge against a BTC centred collapse or failure, in such an event it’s likely everything except Bitcoin Cash will follow BTC down.

I’m much less at peace with LTC being a long term play despite the current rally. It’s fate is tied to BTC with the same tech and same followers. Because it doesn’t have the same brand recognition holders have less conviction in it and so it typically drops twice as hard when BTC crashes.

Amazing times
Bless you guys

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 12, 2017 4:17 PM

I am really new at all this -so any help is awesome– I am in light coin right now -am I supposed to take the profits now as it is in a rally??? I thought I was supposed to hold all these for a long term deal as to avoid capital gains –hmmm

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
December 13, 2017 6:44 PM

Hi Heather, I plan on keeping my LTC until BTC gets near 26,000-27,000 then I’m going to sell. The reason being is, I believe BTC will hit Phanuel’s 27,000 and then possibly start heading down to the 2200’s, which I believe is the range Phanuel has seen it correcting to. When BTC bottoms in the 2200 range, I will start buying crypto’s again. When BTC tanks it may cause many of the other cryto’s to tank also. That’s my personal plan, not making any suggestions here, always seek The Lord in any decision you make.

December 12, 2017 4:33 PM

Hi Heather,

You can exchange LTC for other coins directly (many exchanges and shapeshift lets you do this) without incurring any tax, it’s only if you move cash that you may incur tax implications.

I can only share what I’m sensing in my spirit and God tends to deal with me by giving me long term guidance and expecting me hold through faith. God doesn’t want me obsessing over the market and glued to the screen which I’m prone to do and which short term trading leads me too.

I recognise Phanuel as being greater than me in this prophetic gift so only I’m only sharing what I’m feeling led to do.

Blessings

December 12, 2017 6:02 PM

Hi Julz/Heather
Litecoin will do fine. When bitcoin crashes ….every crypto is also going to crash but the key is holding onto our alt coins and even buying more at low prices. It will be temporary. I saw this written clearly… “Set up and Launch Cobinhood, also Litecoin”. Faith posted a good video on how I also see it happening. From the 8 minute mark.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 12, 2017 7:51 PM

Ok -so for clarification as I truly need things so clear- for instance take some of todays profit from litecoin and buy ETH or OMG-(the trades for me here are really high-like 30-50 dollars each exchange) OR OR OR am I supposed to just keep holding on to litecoin–because you said its going to the moon? Is that soon or are you saying there is a correction soon and I should move things into alt coins? Thank you so much for helping me

December 14, 2017 2:26 AM

A poster on IWI posted a video made by Prophetess Rosalind Solomon. I listened to another video by her also wherein she said she saw a vision of Litecoin going to $2100 – $2800. But she also said she saw Ethereum going to $2100 so choose which one you want for your financial medicine.
🙂

December 12, 2017 8:17 PM

I highly regard Julz, but I believe we hold on tight to our Litecoin like it is Physical silver. OMG is also good to have.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 13, 2017 11:15 AM

TomP
TomP
December 12, 2017 6:36 PM

Phanuel,

Not to be to cute on the process, but would you now wait to purchase additional Crypto until the crash or would you still buy until then and just hold during the crash? Thanks for your thoughts.

Blessings!

December 14, 2017 2:42 AM

Hi TomP,

I think I may be in the same boat as you… since I was just thinking the same thing. I only have 1 type of coin, but as soon as I’m comfortable with etherdelta I am going to buy a few more. I think it would be wise to get some coins now/ as soon as you can… especially the ones that are under $1. And then when a BTC crash causes all/ most cryptos to crash, buy others that you’ve been waiting to dip (like ETH, VERI or even LTC)… and also more of the ones that you want to hold long term and are projected to go to the moon. Either way – buy now or later – if they end up at the moon then we have made a good investment 🙂

December 12, 2017 7:09 PM

TomP,
Not purchasing now…just taking occasional profits on the rise up. Will purchase more after crash. I couldn’t resist taking some PPT profits last night.

shalom

December 12, 2017 8:21 PM

I have also seen on a weekly basis (usually Thursday) that Veritaseum pops $50 to $100 overnight. Last week I left a sell order in on this for $100 higher than the previous day. It hit overnight, and I was able to buy the same coin back the next day for cheap. Almost daily I leave some tiered sells in overnight at high numbers, and they seem to hit at least once weekly. It’s probably due to Asia trading.

December 14, 2017 3:13 PM

Richard, are you putting your orders in on etherdelta?

December 14, 2017 10:32 PM

I mainly use hitbtc.com for my limit orders. The problem with etherdelta is that when the market gets crazy, like on many Tuesday’s, my etherdelta locks up. So I store what I want to actively trade on a major exchange. I also moved everything out of Coinbase as it locks up weekly whenever the volume rises. The site then becomes worthless. One trick though if you are using coinbase, when the web interface locks, the mobile app almost always works.

December 15, 2017 1:20 AM

Great explanation, Richard. Sharing your experience and advice has no doubt saved me many hours of trying to figure all this stuff out, by myself, late at night… after all my kids are in bed 🙂 Thank you to you and everyone here posting on z3 !!

Joe Pete
Joe Pete
December 12, 2017 8:37 PM

Hello Phanuel,
When PPT gets to .1888 of ETH and we take some profits, does it matter if we take our profits in ETH or cash? It is easier for me to just bump it back over to ETH (to reinvest at a lower price) but cash might be more stable since ETH also fluctuates in price. Any thoughts you or anyone else has is appreciated? Thank you.

December 12, 2017 9:25 PM

Hi Joe Pete
I will use some profits to buy physical silver. Silver is heading to over $1000.

Joe Pete
Joe Pete
December 18, 2017 8:34 PM

Phanuel,
Thank you for your reply. I understood the idea of taking profits to an extent, but not completely. Earlier tonight it just hit me, it just came together and clicked. I now have a better perspective of my crypto investing plan and the role of silver at this point in time. You told me what I needed to hear, it just took a few days to sink in. Thanks! Praise God!

Joe
Joe
December 12, 2017 9:30 PM

Strategic and balanced advise.

December 13, 2017 10:12 AM

Phanuel, I remember you saying before that the two blood moons next year are the sign of the wealth transfer. I wonder if silver will get to $500 or 1000+ by the end of July 2018 (the second blood moon next year is between 7/27/18-7/28/18), or do you think it might take to the end of 2018 or early 2019 for silver to get to those price levels? Thanks.

December 13, 2017 3:49 PM

Corey
It’s going to pop next year, not sure how much

December 18, 2017 9:27 PM

Joe Pete
Wonderful news. It gets even better… you can buy physical silver with bitcoin on Apmex. No need to convert to USD.

December 19, 2017 1:50 AM

I just checked out this option and it looks great. And Provident Metals also takes bitcoin, and they are often cheaper than Apmex.

December 12, 2017 8:08 PM

Except for XLR which I recently purchased.

December 12, 2017 9:05 PM

Shalom Brother Phanuel! God is good! Rejoicing in your breakthrough! Blessings

December 12, 2017 9:18 PM

Blessings K Shine
Amen. Blessings my friend!

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
December 12, 2017 8:16 PM

Dear Phanuel,
Which exchange did you purchase XLR on.? Looking at this one now.
Merry Christmas 🎄And a prosperous New Year. Love to read your posts . Hope all is well.
Phil
Sydney/ Australia

December 12, 2017 9:21 PM

Merry Christmas Phil!
Here is the link. The pair is XLR/BTC.

This guys thinks XLR is one of the Top cryptos of 2018. I also have EOS and SALT. I saw the SALT symbol in a vision.

Shalom !

December 13, 2017 6:55 AM

Phanuel, thanks for sharing that. Regarding XLR, where should we store it once we buy it? I couldn’t find a category on Exodus Wallet to store it off the exchange. Thanks.

December 13, 2017 9:51 AM

I stored mine on web wallet for now…use 2 factor authentication.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 17, 2017 8:20 PM

I have the web wallet set up -there is only a send feature and not a receive- how do I put it in there?

December 13, 2017 2:00 PM

Also, consider the developer’s wallet which is the core wallet. You can get your private key when you have the core wallet. Having your private key means you have ownership and control of your tokens/coins. A web wallet gives someone else control and you are trusting whoever controls that web wallet. Hope this helps someone, MOSES

December 15, 2017 9:56 AM

Moses, where did you find the developers core wallet? I was combing through the solariscoin.com website and couldn’t find it. Thank you.

December 15, 2017 11:40 AM

Corey – click “Wallets” at the top of the main page, and it takes you a page of wallet types for different OSs. I haven’t installed it yet, but my son said it was easy.

December 15, 2017 11:56 AM

Thanks, Richard. I did see the wallets on the website, but I didn’t see the “Core Wallet” option that Moses was referring to, only the Web Wallet, Windows, Linux 64, and Raspberry PI32 options — maybe the core wallet is one of those? I wish there was a way to store it on something like myetherwallet or exodus, as those options sound like they’d be safer to use.

December 15, 2017 1:34 PM

Corey: Yes, it is one of those three options. I am still in the process of figuring out how to get the private key, but I have heard from others that you can get it.

Lars
Lars
December 12, 2017 11:12 PM

Phanuel, brother, it is good to see you back involved in the conversation. I believe speak for many when I say that we missed you.

When do you expect this crash in cryptos to come?

December 13, 2017 9:48 AM

Hi Lars,
This is not thus saith the Lord, but I’m watching March 13 and 26 closely. It appears the stock market and bitcoin may crash together.

shalom

Lars
Lars
December 13, 2017 12:52 PM

It would certainly be interesting to see that. I’ve felt that they would crash together as people were struggling for liquidity, but I believe that I’ll never sell my cryptos. Blockchain technology holds a lot of positive and negative outcomes for the future.

December 13, 2017 3:47 PM

Enter FAZ during times of decreased liquidity

December 12, 2017 12:32 PM

Christopher said: “I’ll also share a long term dream I had (not sure time frame, my guess is 2-6 months) that bitcoin cash will go to 100,000 a coin. I believe something happened to bitcoin and the money went into bitcoin cash.” This dream confirms the Operation Dragon Slayer Conspiracy goals found in video at top of this page. Might be a good idea to convert some BTC into BCH???

Karen G
December 11, 2017 9:06 PM

Thank you for sharing this, I saw 0.16 of btc per ltc or eth in a dream. I too believe cryptos wont last forever. In a dream I saw a tall building full of stores, the “crypto” ladder only went to the 10th level, in the same level I also saw silver ballons being sold for $9 each however in the ground level were sold for $19-$20.
God bless you.

December 13, 2017 7:35 PM

Your dream really makes sense in that today Spot silver was down under $16, yet if you look on Providentmetals, Silver eagles are still $20 each if bought in bulk. The lower it goes, the higher the premium is. However, silver rounds are priced reasonable right now, less than $1 over spot.
I do think there will be a time in the future, probably when spot hits $12 where it will make sense to buy really big.

von17
von17
December 5, 2017 1:31 AM

sure wish God had told some prophet to prophesy to invest in Bitcoin when it was under $1000.

Sujit Thomas
December 5, 2017 6:24 AM

Friend,

I will counsel you now to invest in God while we are still under his grace.

Antonio
Antonio
December 5, 2017 10:56 AM

You don’t need any capital to make that investment. Doesn’t matter how high btc goes you can’t buy your way into heaven. But you can help the others around you with your profits. Or help a christian ministry or a site like this one………..which btw reminds me i should donate. I’ve been reading this site daily for over a year i should donate to help the cause.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 9, 2017 12:15 PM

Amen!

December 6, 2017 8:15 AM

von17,
He did. last year Phanuel started posting about cryptos when Btc was just around 4-500$. BTC is the King but there are still huge opportunities right now. I believe we are in the start of a massive crypto bull.market.
PPT at 2.19 now at $17
EOS at .56 now at $ 4.81
VERI at $46 now at $140
COB at .05 now at .23
These were his revelations.

There are others out there.Our job as investors is to seek God first , do our homework, research , pray for wisdom and go for it. Give him all the glory or as fast as it comes is as fast as it will go.

December 11, 2017 6:47 PM

PTT is heading too 0.1888 per Eth (already shared)… projection is between $80-100 (conservative)
VERI heading to $535..then will equal price of bitcoin at some point.
COB is heading to the moon ($10-conservative)
Litecoin is heading to the moon.

shalom

December 11, 2017 8:28 PM

Phanuel,
Brother you have no idea how much you have been a blessing to me. What God has shown you is truly amazing and that you share it with us is such a blessing. I give all the glory to God as you are being used by him to help others.

December 11, 2017 9:05 PM

Brother Ed H
To God be the glory. I have NEVER seen anything like this … it’s truly amazing … Only God can pull this off. We are witnessing a wealth transfer for the ages.

Blessings!!!

Lance
Lance
December 12, 2017 12:47 AM

Phanuel Thanks for tips, good to have you back, cob and LTC are definitely a blessing

Karen G
December 11, 2017 9:15 PM

Those are awesome prices. May God bless you and your family.

December 18, 2017 3:20 PM

Hi Phanuel, do you think these go to the moon before or after the anticipated crash? Blessings and can’t thank you enough for all your insights. I praise the Lord Jesus!

December 18, 2017 5:25 PM

They are already mooning
Litecoin (was 25 now over $350)
PPT (PPT was like $2-3 now almost $50)
OMG is on the move up (this is the hot one now)
VERI ( I got them probably around $7 during ICO) now $300
EOS .50 cents now over $8
SALT … will get hot soon

I had some Neo but switched to OMG. Neo is moving up again.

December 18, 2017 7:34 PM

Thank you for that info. I don’t have any of those. I’ll probably go with all of those now, except VERI. And when things do come back down add VERI. Also definitely cob and Solaris. I’ll yake out some profits before the crash back down of course. Other than a prior one time purchase of one type of token, I’ve never done any type of investment. None of my friends and family know anything about crypto either. So your insights are a real blessing to me and my family.

December 11, 2017 9:00 PM

I meant PPT….. don’t know what PTT is 🙂

December 15, 2017 11:46 AM

PPT is rockin today brother! New All Time High!
Thank you Jesus.

December 15, 2017 8:10 PM

Yes Richard,
now it’s OMGs turn to moon…….about time! up to $14.
God is good!

Christcross
Christcross
December 5, 2017 11:37 AM

You can profit it’s call SILVER get off your butt and buy some of Gods money,not mans money

December 16, 2017 9:47 AM

COB UPDATE:
I saw COB at $3 this morning (no dates shown). Please note this is not the highest number I have seen. The $3 I saw was an answer to a prayer on behalf of a friend. Many blessings. The Lord is determined to break the back of debt and poverty.

shalom

December 17, 2017 12:59 AM

Phanuel,
Thanks brother for the update. I think some feel like its too late. Its not too late. The number 1 downloaded app in the U.S. right now is coinbase. The market cap now is at 587B. The beggining of Oct was 145B.
We could see 1T by Feb. That means one thing more money coming in and cryptos going up.

Lance
Lance
December 16, 2017 10:54 AM

Phanuel: That is awesome, thanks for sharing this blessing

Lars
Lars
December 16, 2017 6:11 PM

Phanuel, have you received instruction from the Lord as to when you may reveal specific dates and price points with regards COB? I have my own personal feeling and revelation about it, but I am curious to receive some sort of confirmation from another seeking the Lord’s guidance about COB.

December 16, 2017 7:08 PM

Hi Lars
I’m waiting for $3 threshold over the next few months. Once the exchange goes live next week it should rise, as it becomes more accessible. Binance trajectory is a good template. What has been revealed to you?

December 18, 2017 9:17 AM

Phanuel, Lars bring up a good point. When the price of Bitcoin crashes next year, the price of all the other coins will likely take a dive as well, which is why we’ll need to nail the timing of our exits from COB, LTC, XLR, etc. as best we can. What’s interesting is that the next date you saw after 3/26/18 is in March 2019 (3/16/19, if I recall correctly), which makes me wonder if nothing significant will happen in the financial markets for that one year period between those two dates.

December 18, 2017 9:46 AM

Hi Corey
I have been pondering this. And I think the top of VERI is an important sign post. A while back I saw a graph of VERI rising up and then topping at 535. I also saw 533 sometime later. If Btc @27048 matches VERI @ 535 and it happens before the March dates, it would be prudent to take huge profits because every crypto is going to crash. Then buy back at cheaper prices after the crash. I even think I saw btc as low as 1888. In otherwords I saw 1888 and I think it’s btc. It’s good to be loading up on silver with crypto profits NOW, because silver is going to take off during the crash.

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
December 18, 2017 12:18 PM

Brother,
Talking about a crash, on December 12 at 4:50 am I had a dream wherein either it was a thought or I’ve heard the words “There will be a severe crash” and I have a knowing that it pertains to cryptocurrencies.

Stu
Stu
December 18, 2017 1:42 PM

Hi James/Phanuel,
I don’t have a date but my dream months ago had FAZ at $59.63 in my laptop screen on an afternoon of some function I was attending. Seconds before looking at my screen, I had watched a silver Nissan X-Trail go round a big tree driving away to the (right).

That’s the day the markets will fall I believe!

In the dream, it was a hot day and I was sitting in the backseat (with my laptop) of a car I don’t currently own, a blue Hyundai i10.

So I have personally tied this with James’ aeroplane dream flying over the forest!

On that (particular day), I’ll short the market (S&P and DOW), load up on the two leveraged etf’s and load even more on silver.
*currently not invested in the traditional financial markets – my losses were unbearable!

But 2018 is going to be an incredible year for God’s chosen
*look at what’s happening in the crypto space, I have 13 coins and my worst return so far is +8.20%.. started last month!

December 18, 2017 10:22 PM

Hi Stu
Which day do you think that is?
Thanks for sharing

Stu
Stu
December 19, 2017 8:48 AM

All I have are the ingredients of the day, no date. But I am at peace about the markets not falling for now because I still don’t own the car (a key ingredient)..
So if I have to pick a timeline, it would be 1st quarter of 2018.
*I’ll announce it when the ingredients are in place

December 18, 2017 10:46 AM

Brother, veritaseum went from 100 to 300 in less than 3 weeks. At that rate we could see your number by the end of the year. Maybe we are looking at a big rise than sell off before Jan 1. I think there a lot of people looking to take profits this year.

December 17, 2017 8:15 PM

Phanuel,
Today was a glimpse of the future for Cob. Hit .50 and now is back down. Good opportunity to get more or get in. Was shown in a dream last night how many Cobs I had. Today I was wondering how is that going to happen Lord. Well if people got in today late they lost 20% most likely going to dump it. People who have held it for a while and have equity might consider selling if Cob dips even lower.

Just my thoughts. Could be a short lived buying opportunity coming.

December 17, 2017 8:50 PM

Ed H
could you explain this further?
“Was shown in a dream last night how many Cobs I had. Today I was wondering how is that going to happen Lord.”

you were shown a dollar amount based on your COBs?

December 17, 2017 10:01 PM

Phanuel,
Was shown the amount of actual Cobs. Not a dollar amount. I have been adding on the dips and also putting in low buy orders. But if .50 would have held today it would be much harder to keep adding.

December 18, 2017 7:19 PM

God was spot on with your dream Ed H, 50% fall in price, you can now get twice as much for your money.
Let us know when the price gets low enough for you to buy the amount you saw, that may well be the bottom and a good time to add.

December 18, 2017 8:25 PM

Julz,
Thanks. Im kind of bummed it went up so high and I did not sell. I had a feeling that .50 was the marker. Im not the only one either. A good friend of mine also had the same feeling. But thank the Lord we got in early and are still in the green. Lesson learned.

Was just on Etherdelta looking at the buy and sell orders for cob. You are right about getting more. Its a blood bath. Much more sellers than buyers right now.
I had an amount set to invest and it now exceeds the amount of Cobs that my dream showed. Praise God for that. Im finding deals for 4000/1 right now. The true value is 3795/1 so its a fantastic buy time.

Julz Im buying some now and will wait untill tomorrow to see how it goes as far as getting more.

December 18, 2017 9:38 PM

Great thanks Ed, will try to add some later today also

Tater
Tater
December 18, 2017 8:39 PM

Hi! Advice needed. ETH is super high tonight and I’ve never bought it before. I want to buy it to get COB, which is super low tonight. Is it better to buy ETH now and just get the COB while I can, or better to wait and hope for ETH to come down?

December 18, 2017 10:16 PM

Tater,
see comment below but I forgot something. The crazy red and green numbers on Etherdelta have a meaning. Its the cob/eth ratio. For example if cob is .25 and eth is 800
.25/800= .0003125. So thats your fair value.
Look for lower than that ratio and you are getting a good deal. The prices change so fast so if you cant find a deal just recheck the ratios.
I have coinmarket.com open, etherdelta open, and my calculater .
Right now we are talking pennys but if you can get a few hundred ot thousand more and they go to $3 it makes a difference.

December 18, 2017 9:29 PM

Tater,
This is how I figure that question out.
Look up ETH price. $806.44
Look up Cob price $,241382
so 806.44/.241382= 3341 cobs per 1 ETH
so look for deals on Etherdelta for at least that ratio.
So im on e.d. now. The lowest sell is 2842.479 cob for .821 eth
so that equals 3462 cobs/ eth thats a good deal because the current value is 3341.
The price of ETH is irrelevant because its a ratio of cob/eth at the going prices. So if ETH goes way up the ratio also moves accordingly..In other words you wont be paying more for Cob because the ETH went up.

Tater
Tater
December 18, 2017 11:55 PM

Cool. I’ve been waiting around for an hour for a good deal. Not much is moving and it took me forever to figure out how to get the gas to work right. I just bought some at the going rate, but I’m glad I finally did it. Can you just make a limit order and then leave it overnight and just hope something happens?

December 19, 2017 12:34 AM

Yes you can put in a buy order for less than the going rate and see if it fills. I usually do about 10% and another at 15%.-20%.

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
December 16, 2017 11:45 AM

Just saw this on another website… it explains Bitcoin and its relationship to Artificial Intelligence. If anything, it can explain what blockchain is/does.
As always, handle with prayer. https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2017/12/14/blockchain-explained-to-a-child-pre-teen-college-student-expert/

December 11, 2017 8:44 AM

Update on COB and Litecoin
I saw written this morning
“Set up Cobinhood and Launch (implying Rocket) , also Litecoin “

As you recall I started encouraging us to get Litecoin when it was $25. It has now mooned and the numbers I saw $127 and $168 were fulfilled. But this word is saying it hasn’t even launched yet. Bitcoin is very expensive now, but Litecoin is still very cheap. There is more power in numbers, 100 Litecoin will be more powerful than 1 bitcoin.

Karen G
December 11, 2017 9:00 AM

Phanuel, glad to see you back, sure we missed you and prayed for you.

December 11, 2017 1:14 PM

Thank you Karen!
Blessings!

December 11, 2017 8:35 AM

ANOTHER CRYPTO GIFT FROM OUR FATHER. This is what I wrote to James Bailey on Dec 8.

Please share with the Z3 family. Some have been saying to the Lord, “we missed out on Bitcoin”. We missed out on Ethereum, Populous, Veristaseum etc etc. The Lord has heard your prayers and given us another gift. The scripture says every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights (James 1:17).

“Early this morning (Dec 8, 2017), I had a dream. I was looking at a cryptocurrency on a screen. I saw the ticker XLR and I heard.. “over the Top” (implying overflow). I saw the crypto had a yellow color. I also saw a post by Z3er Faith, she wrote the lord showed her this crypto. This was confirmation in the dream. EOD”

I have NEVER heard of this crypto XLR (Solaris) before. It was quite amazing to find out that today was the completion of a fork and the launch of a brand new website. I provided some links below. Please remember to tithe and use your increase to advance the kingdom of God. Glory to God!

December 15, 2017 9:49 AM

XLR just exploded up to almost $3. Amazing Godly insight.

December 15, 2017 2:58 PM

Ed H
XLR is $3.50 now. Hope there is a pullback so I can add more. It was $1.50 a few days ago.

December 15, 2017 10:25 PM

Hi Phanuel,
Let me know how much more XLR you were hoping to purchase, I don’t want this feeling in my spirit like I bought ahead of people more worthy than me. Especially the prophet that was gracious enough to share such a blessing. I would like to make a gift to honour you and put this right.
Blessings

December 15, 2017 11:44 PM

Hi Julz
Very kind and gracious … but I’m good. I already bought most like a week ago and added a few today. I plan to hold long term. It almost hit $4 today. Blessings

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 16, 2017 12:45 AM

Thanks Phanuel , God Bless you. I bought a few XLR at $2.20 . Thanks again. Small number on issue so this is beneficiai for all investors if strong demand kicks in.

December 16, 2017 5:51 PM

Cheers Phil!
Blessings!

December 15, 2017 10:37 AM

Ed, did you purchase any XLR? What cryptos have you bought thus far?

December 15, 2017 11:28 AM

Corey,
Yes I did.

December 12, 2017 10:12 AM

Richard shared the Solaris coin with me by email. On my birthday, I went into the email box and found the XLR recommendation. I bought 777 of those coins on my birthday for $1:64 per coin. Right now they are $2:33 per coin. I had supernatural joy on my birthday, and found the coin recommendation in the evening of my birthday. Praise God for that birthday present. :- )

December 12, 2017 12:05 PM

But I won’t tell you how much COB I bought. 😉

David
David
December 12, 2017 8:05 PM

Moses,

Where do you buy these coins COB and XLR

December 13, 2017 2:04 PM

COB I bought on ether delta which is a decentralized / peer to peer exchange. XLR I purchased on https://www.coinexchange.io/

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
December 14, 2017 7:13 PM

it looks like i need to set up a account thru metamask and then move ETH onto coinbase to tranfer to metamask-and from there i can purchase COB on etherdelta—is this the process??? we have been on this all day with little to no success and much frustration and a sell order somewhere in space that hopefully works to try to get into solaris—-is there an easier way or is this how this works??? it seems really complicated —HELP

December 14, 2017 8:28 PM

Heather: I posted instructions for K Shine on how to use Ether Delta. You will be able to find them on this thread. Blessings in your crypto pursuits. M.

December 14, 2017 7:33 PM

Heather:

Just send your Ether directly from your wallet to your EtherDelta account. No need to go through coin base unless you have a reason for doing that. Solaris is purchased on another exchange called https://www.coinexchange.io/ and you may be able to exchange Ether for Solaris, but I am not sure, but I know BTC works to buy Solaris on that exchange.

Blessings, MOSES

faith
faith
December 11, 2017 1:48 PM

Fantastic Phanuel! Thanks for sharing. So glad to see you back!

December 12, 2017 10:54 AM

“I also saw a post by Z3er Faith, she wrote the lord showed her this crypto.”

Dear Faith: Can you locate that post and show us the thread and the post please. I do not doubt you posted that of course. I like to make a file of these things as they are precious. Thanks, MOSES

faith
faith
December 15, 2017 2:13 PM

Hi Moses, just to clarify, I have not yet received a dream on XLR. Phanuel explained that I was confirming in his dream. I would not be surprised to hear from the Lord on this and will post if I hear something.:)
Blessings.

December 15, 2017 5:18 PM

Wonderful Faith. That would be great. Solaris is now over $3:00 per token, but the whole crypto market is going crazy as it is easier for people to open up their wallets this time of year. After January 1st we will have to pray even harder. Blessings, MOSES

December 12, 2017 1:03 PM

Hi Moses
This was also part of the dream. However, Faith does confirm a lot of what I see.

December 11, 2017 6:33 PM

Blessings Faith. Thank you!
shalom

December 21, 2017 7:04 AM

XLR update

XLR is now almost $6. I hope many got in on this coin. I was told to buy it OTC… implying “over the counter” in large quantities.

ChristineB
ChristineB
December 11, 2017 2:57 PM

Hey Phanuel so awesome to see you back posting! Thank you for all the updates. So thrilled that others will be blessed going forward in the cryptos.

Totally agree with you on another post of yours regarding how COB (Cobinhood) is going to bring His investors unbelievable blessings in 2018!! – For His Kingdom purposes.!!!

What a glorious Father we have!!!

Blessings,
Christine

December 11, 2017 8:35 PM

Christine,
Just a tip on Cob and the others. Been working with a friend of mine here on Z3 that has really given me some great tips. Place a buy order at about 10-15% less than the going rate. When they dip your order will most likely fill. Then place a sell order at about 10-15% higher for the same value. It could sell. Keep doing it and you can accumulate more coins for very little cost. The Lord just favored me the other day when a buy went through and I was about 10 orders down for less money.

ChristineB
December 11, 2017 11:14 PM

Thanks Ed H for sharing this great tip!
Blessings, Christine

December 11, 2017 6:33 PM

Blessings ChristineB
Amen and Amen!
shalom

Antonio
Antonio
December 5, 2017 12:44 AM

hey we are all christian here ya’ll pray for me that god reminds me of what my password and login is to coinbase from years ago and ill make a big donation to this site. it can’t hurt.

December 21, 2017 5:44 PM

Litecoin
I feel I have to post this again. I saw Litecoin at $800. Litecoin is currently on sale.

shalom