My People Have Entered a Season of New Mantles

new_mantlesI felt the Lord say: “My people have entered into a season of new mantles.”

“Many have served faithfully, like Joseph in this last decade. They have served and refused to be offended. They have taken rejection, misrepresentation, and even personal attack, yet they have stayed true. Some have suffered great personal loss, yet in all the testing they have stayed true to me and have refused to become bitter.”

“In this next season I’m releasing new mantles of authority and anointing. Many who have lived many years with a distant dream and longing shall now step into the manifestation of the promise.”

“I am releasing new mantles of anointing for this next move of My Spirit. I have a new breed of prophets and apostles who will help build for the new wine of My presence.”

“This will not be a time of great ministers, but of great teams and great churches. The days of the corporate blessing are upon you.”

“I am raising up diplomats who will know how to function across streams, nations and networks. I’m birthing in this time a global unity across my body the likes of which has never been seen before. This unity will become the foundation from which the promise of discipling the nations shall begin to come to pass.”

Simon Braker

Author: Simon Braker

Simon and his wife Joe Braker are graduates of Kingdom Faith Bible College and have been in full time ministry for over 20 years. They have four children Ruth, Daniel, Rebekah, and Samuel. Simon and Joe have a passion to see God’s people stepping out into the call on their lives. They have seen God heal and deliver people all over the world.

Simon has been established in prophetic ministry for over 15 years, training and equipping God’s people for Prophetic ministry and the gifts of the Spirit to great effect. He has a passion to see the church activated and mobilized for the Kingdom of God. He has run schools in the UK, USA, Eastern Europe and India. The school also draws on a number of powerful prophetic ministries from both locally and further afield on a regular basis.

He often posts prophetic words on his Facebook page.

© 2015 – 2016, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
November 14, 2015 12:03 AM

Thanks Christian
We appreciate all your work,
Phil

Bryan Grey
November 8, 2015 5:16 AM

Simon I found this word encouraging. The opening bit sounds like me “they have taken rejection, misrepresentation, and even personal attack, yet they have stayed true”. I trust I have remained true to Jesus and not gotten bitter though my trials of recent years. My prayer is that I would be found worthy to be included with the people of the next statement in your prophecy “Many who have lived many years with a distant dream and longing shall now step into the manifestation of the promise”. My prayer is that I would very much like to be a part of the anointed world-wide team as mentioned here.

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 6, 2015 8:04 PM

Christian has your research shown any dates for Spring 2016?
JPJ said there will be 3 warnings then the eruption. So far I have counted two- 2012 and 2015. God bless!

November 7, 2015 3:00 AM
The truth of the matter is that I have not looked that far out. Jackson’s prophecy seems to indicate spring as the likely time for fulfillment because Fuji was covered in snow and a cherry tree was blossoming. Back in April I was watching Japan in the news because it seemed that was the likely time for it to happen. I began to think differently when I read that Neville Johnson prophesied that a great Japanese earthquake would be one of the events at the beginning of a global economic collapse. That seemed to line up with the end of the Shemitah year. It was my understanding that Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj predicted that Japan would suffer another earthquake in 2015. Neither of them indicated that the earthquake would cause Mt. Fuji to erupt, but Jackson’s vision showed Mt. Fuji shaking before it erupted. Terry Bennet’s “Cauldron of Chaos” prophecy seemed to firm up the connection between the two. He mentioned that there would be various eruptions. He did not mention Fuji, but he did seem to indicate that volcanic activity would occur before the end of the year. Also, he was shown that there was a division in the year 2015. He was shown that the first 7 months of the year would be somewhat normal, but the last 5 months of the year would be a “cauldron of chaos.” Those numbers seem to point to Mount Fuji as the number 57 continually shows up in the Fuji calendar study. I can’t rule out the possibility that the appearance of the number 57 is just a series of odd coincidences. However, a few weeks ago I was given a dream which indicated that the study of the 57’s would be a bridge to understanding the current time. Because Mt. St.… Read more »
Phanuel
Phanuel
November 7, 2015 4:53 AM

Christian thank you for your insights. I just realized that 29 of Cheshvan is 11/11. A day of prophetic significance. My antennas are up now . God bless!

November 6, 2015 4:49 PM
I just stumbled across a holiday on the Hebrew calendar that I had missed earlier. The holiday is Sigd and occurs on the 29th of Cheshvan. This is a description from Hebcal: “Sigd is an Amharic word meaning “prostration” or “worship” and is the commonly used name for a holiday celebrated by the Ethiopian Jewish community on the 29th of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan. This date is exactly 50 days after Yom Kippur, usually falling out in late October or November, and according to Ethiopian Jewish tradition is also the date that G-d first revealed himself to Moses.” The 50 days from Yom Kippur to Sigd are a reflection of the 50 days from Passover to Shavuot. It is celebrated by fasting then gathering on a mountain or high hill which symbolizes Mount Sinai and the receiving of Torah. There are a few things that struck me as significant. First, most of us feel as though we have been waiting for all of the prophetic words spoken about this fall to come fulfillment. We have been hearing prophetic words about coming annointings and receiving mantles. We have waited patiently without knowing the time when it will come to pass. I imagine it was the same for the disciples when they were told to wait in Jerusalem until they were clothed with power from on high. The day that they received the power from on high was Pentecost or Shavuot, the holiday that celebrates the receiving of the Torah at Mount Sinai. Shavuot was a “shadow of things to come,” and was fulfilled when the disciples received the Holy Spirit and had what appeared to be fire on their heads when they spoke in tongues. Maybe it is the same for us today. Just as the disciples had to wait… Read more »
Darin
Darin
November 7, 2015 12:47 AM

Christian Block I noticed there has been 13, 4.5 or larger quakes in japan in the last 7 days. I have only been keeping my eye on Japan for about a month or so but that seems to be more then usual. I have had had a hard time finding a good map that shows earthquakes smaller than that. I use the USGS site and it does a good job showing all the small ones in the USA but not the small ones in Japan. You can zoom right in and see all the earthquakes on mt rainier but not on Fuji. The Lord woke me up one morning with 9.6 strikes Japan so I have tried to research this. To fit JPJ dream there is a slight chance of a fall eruption but a larger chance of a spring eruption. He saw budding tree blossoms and the mountain was half covered with snow. I did find some evidence that a few rare Japan trees bud in the fall about this time of year but most bud in the spring. There also is not yet enough snow on Fuji right now to be considered half way but that could change any day, so will keep a eye on it. Thanks for all your work this was one of your best comments yet I really enjoyed it. God bless
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter. — Well done

November 7, 2015 3:26 AM
Thank you for the encouragement. The past several weeks has been difficult in trying to grasp where we are prophetically. In answer to your question about reliable information about Japan earthquakes, I have found that Japan Meteorological Agency will show even small quakes. A quick google search of “Japan meteorological earthquake” should put you at the right place. Also, there is one more thing I just stumbled upon. There appears to be another connection to a Fuji prophecy and Sigd. Catherine Brown’s prophecy about the eruption of Fuji states this, “The darkness was now pierced and I saw there were many people all dressed in black. Not one face could I see for they were all on the ground with their faces pressed into the earth. There was an incredible sense of mourning, loud weeping and wailing now filled the air. The Lord was still looking everywhere and I heard Him speak these words:”Where are those whose lamps are to be lit?” He said it over and over and over again. He looked everywhere for those whose lamps could be lit, but no one had a lamp. Everyone continued to weep and wail and to press their faces into the earth in mourning. And a silence fell upon this place, and a sense of complete separation from the Lord, and desolation at a lack of His Presence.” In this prophecy, everyone was on the ground with their faces pressed to the earth. Another way to describe this would be to say that everyone was prostrating themselves. This seems to connect with the holiday of Sigd as one meaning of the word “Sigd” is “prostration.” Let me know if you get anything more from the Lord! I know we are all looking for direction at this time.
Darin
Darin
November 7, 2015 10:22 AM

On 26th October 1707 there was a magnitude 8.4 earthquake hit Honshu, Japan. This was followed by several smaller earthquakes around Mt Fuji. An eruption began on 16th December 1707 on the SE flank of the volcano accompanied by pumice fall. After 6 hours the pumice fall changed to scoria fall. On the first day of the eruption, 72 houses and three Buddhist temples were destroyed in the town of Subassiri 10 km from the volcano. We could see an earthquake before an eruption, as JPJ saw the mountain shake before it erupted. Maybe a 9.6?

Darin
Darin
November 7, 2015 10:43 AM

Christian Block I thought you might enjoy this. Maybe you have seen it before.

November 9, 2015 2:38 AM
Thank you for the replies. They got me thinking about the 1707 eruption. As you wrote above, the eruption began on December 16th, 1707. Wikipedia states that, “The eruption occurred on Mount Fuji’s east–north-east flank and formed three new volcanic vents, named No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 Hōei vents. The catastrophe developed over the course of several days; an initial earthquake and explosion of cinders and ash was followed some days later with the more forceful ejections of rocks and stones.” First, this sounds remarkably like Jackson’s vision as the eruption began with 3 vents. A few days later, the eruption became more robust. Checking the Hebrew calendar for that year shows that the first vents became active on the 22nd of Kislev. The full blown eruption occurred a few days later, which would be the start of Chanukah. The eruptions lasted until the first of January which corresponds to the 8th of Tevet. During a volcanic eruption, hail and fire rain down from the plume. The first of Tevet is the day on the Hebrew calendar when the Egyptians suffered the plague of hail and fire. In 1707, the first of Tevet occurred exactly in the middle of the 16 day eruption. The occurrence of Chanukah during the eruption strikes me as significant due to Catherine Brown’s Mt. Fuji prophecy. She states that Christ was holding a lamp in his hand and asked,” Where are those whose lamps are to be lit?” He said it over and over and over again. He looked everywhere for those whose lamps could be lit, but no one had a lamp.” The lighting of lamps has a connection to Chanukah. In addition, Chanukah is when the Temple was rededicated after being desecrated. Jackson said that Japan would suffer the eruption of… Read more »
November 13, 2015 7:45 PM

Japan is on the move. A 7.0 earthquake just hit off the southern coast of Japan. It was followed by aftershocks of 5.3 and 4.1. Keep watching and praying for Japan over the next day or two.

November 13, 2015 3:40 PM

It looks like the beginning of the month was delayed until just a few hours ago. The new moon was spotted from Jerusalem on Friday evening the 13th of November. Here is the site with the info: http://renewedmoon.com/ If there is a connection between the earthquake that Neville Johnson saw and the plaque of Dever, the next 24 hrs would be the time to watch Japan. This only works if the Hillel calendar was early by a month from the “real” calendar.

Bette Stevens
November 6, 2015 8:44 AM

Amen ,,,,,Many mantles will be released by God through the Five Fold Ministries that have been true to the word and have not quenched the Spirit,but rather want the mantles(ascension giftings)……We are going to see things like we have never seen before,walking in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit…….Great Word

Debra Walker
November 6, 2015 1:10 AM

Simon, that fits with what must be at least a dozen separate prophecies given at and to one of the churches I attend over the last several months, as well as with my own experience. I am sounding the confirmation.

Jerry Sundberg
November 5, 2015 5:49 PM

Thank you Simon. Your message from the Spirit of the Lord is speaking squarely to me (and others too).