The Pedophile Enterprise Sits at the Right Hand of Satan – Where Is Government Witness Kathy Hall?

Dave Hodges posted a great article today exposing how our federal government agencies and courts are controlled by evil spirits. Here’s an excerpt:

Advocates for kidnapped and trafficked children are disappearing. Whistleblowers who shine light on child-sex trafficking are murdered. They have their own children stolen by the courts. Judges attempt to silence the media when a high profile politician is murdered for investigating child-sex-trafficking. At the heart of a lot of the trafficking is Child Protective Services. Which ones? Pick one, pick them all. Because we have a police force with courts and laws to enforce, CPS is redundant. We don’t need them. But the Epstein crowd does. They provide an endless string of children who service perverts like the Clintons. The corruption never ends and will not until we collectively stand up and say “enough is enough” and do something about this.

In my journalism career, I have been involved in two highly publicized child abductions by CPS and the courts. Although neither case involved people who were child sex trafficking researchers, I learned first-hand how corrupt and evil the Child Protective Services across America are. (Continue reading at The Common Sense Show)

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 23, 2019 2:23 PM

The Common Sense Show and Dave Hodges – another voice crying in the wilderness to wake up God’s people! God Bless Dave…

I realized when the satanic baby body parts for sale scheme was uncovered for all to see and Americans didnt stand up and shut down this repulsive, repugnant horror show, I knew our nation would not stand against any other horror coming our way. Yes, there are small remnants of Godly souls that will speak against evil, but as a whole our nation’s populace is woefully compromised. We are a nation that pretends to hear no evil, speak no evil or hear no evil. If we do not acknowledge it, most believe it will go away. I have watched and listened to my own family and friends do this – stick their heads in the sand – and go about their business gratefully and blissfully unaware. They wear the mask of the deceived and utterly lost…

Hearts grow cold just as God said they would even in the face of heartbreaking human misery. It is up to God’s remnant to stand against the evils in this world…

ChristineB
ChristineB
August 23, 2019 2:50 PM

Hi James,
Such a horrific truth. I have spent the past 2+ years following this subject. The information I have gleaned has kept me up many a night.
Last weekend had the opportunity to speak to a Christian friend on the front-lines who works in a secular rehab. for victims of sex-trafficking. It broke my heart when she shared stories of these young adults who have survived this ritualistic-focused abuse and how intensely scarred their souls are.
She said we are only scratching the surface of these evil and insidious crimes.
The need for Christian, spirit-filled places of healing/deliverance and refuge is compelling.
I am praying how I am to be involved – praying that at the very least I can contribute major finances to such places when our investments sprout wings.
Blessings as always.

Mike M
Mike M
August 23, 2019 5:33 PM

Several years ago the Lord woke me up to this horrible issue. He has directed much of my giving and support to ministries and safe houses dedicated to survivors of child sex trafficking. Much of it involves satanic ritual abuse. It is an international issue. I encourage all to pray about it and ask God if He may have a role for you to play in this war.

August 24, 2019 10:00 AM

Thank you, James Bailey and LoriQ, for bringing this atrocity to the forefront. Concerning children, I have an urgent prayer request. Yesterday, my daughter had a terrible panic attack in the night that she was going to lose her 9 month old baby. The next day, a friend of hers said she had a dream that Baby Zion died. The confirmation dream really concerned me. Please, James, is there any way we could start a prayer request section? There are so many powerful intercessors here, and prayer can move mountains.

Yawchal
Yawchal
August 25, 2019 9:22 AM

Praying!!!!!! Rebuke those lies of the devil. She must not believe those reports, but rebuke them and the devil must flee. Praying the blood of Jesus over baby Zion and his mother and over you Carolanne. The devil cannot have Zion in Jesus name! This baby shall be healthy and strong and come to the fulness of God‘s desire

August 25, 2019 2:53 PM

Thank you so much for lifting Zion, Seren, and myself up in Jesus’ name.

Sarah
Sarah
August 25, 2019 5:28 AM
I don’t know how “powerful” my prayers are compared to the others here, but I’ll do it. Also, I don’t trust anything that “confirms” a panic attack. Not for a second. That’s just me, maybe..perhaps controversial..but I understand very well what happens when one is in a compromised emotional state not just because I’ve been there but because I’m confident that I am not the only one. If this doesn’t sound like your daughter..ignore..but I still wouldn’t trust that dream. Panic Attack/Fear/Anxiety – the most natural and obviously the worst thing you can do is feed it. You feed it by – among other things – begging the Lord to send you a comforting word, revelation, dream, whatever. In my case, many years ago, I asked for dreams. Every time I did that – I’d have a horrible demonic nightmare. It was a very predictable pattern. I was opening doorway further because I was praying in doubt and fear. When I prayed in faith, the anxiety attacks stopped as well as the nightmares, but for a while I asked the Lord to guard my dreams because some of my dreams would still disturb me. I know this sort of thing can happen in other ways, too. Also, post partum mood issues can materialise in the 12-month window after a baby is born. This is something that should be watched for as there is likely a spiritual connection to that, too. Ask her how she is coping in daily life – her sleep. Lack of sleep can amplify negative emotions and thought patterns. Stress. She may need some practical help, too. Regardless, I have a great deal of sympathy for her. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ any spirit of fear be bound and may that precious baby Zion be… Read more »
August 25, 2019 6:55 AM

Thank you. I am in agreement with all your thoughts and your prayer brought me peace. I will pray it over my daughter, who has been been struggling with all those things you mention. You’re right-faith is always the antidote for fear. “Confirmation” was not the best word,, I understand what you mean that anything of Satan doesn’t get confirmed. God bless.

Heather c
Heather c
August 25, 2019 10:18 AM

Dear sister -this is your family and baby– fight fight fight– the devil is a lyer and the king of it -he will plant “seeds” in dreams and will harrass your mind with the “thoughts” so that YOU will stand in agreement with his lies -rip out his lies with Gods word of truth BABY ZION WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE AND WILL DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD –tell him devil i bind your lies to the blood of Jesus and i command you pick up your seeds and clean up your filth and skat!! (also when bad dreams come in bind those up as well and stomp em) when ever he comes slinkin in with lies -stomp his puny head and nope not today devil -even if you have to say that statement over and over and over -DO IT !! use HIS WORD!! and then Thank the Lord for watching hIS word to perform it –give your daughter scriptures that speak about -GODS PERFECT PEACE and declare them over the lies again that are being planted in her mind -say HE WHOS MIND IS STAYED UPON THEE I WILL KEEP IN PERFECT PEACE -etc… this is how we fight -His word is our sword – FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT use His word as a weapon –we have kingdom keys of binding and loosing – USE THEM to build Gods kingdom and He will stand by His word –prayers lifted sister

August 25, 2019 2:50 PM

Thank you! I sometimes lose sight of the power in the WORD. You inspired me not to stand down to the enemy and his schemes.

Richard
Richard
August 26, 2019 8:55 PM

I am also praying and standing with you in faith that as Jesus said, you all will have LIFE and have it to the fullest!

August 27, 2019 8:10 AM

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 25, 2019 12:25 AM

Carolanne – Elizabeth (Latter rain 333) & Julie whebdee (Behold I Come) both have prayer sections I believe on their websites. I will be praying for your daughter & her baby! 🙏🏻💝🙏🏻💝

August 25, 2019 7:01 AM

Thank you, Expat Gal. Your prayers mean a lot to me.💖🌼💝

Gary F
Gary F
August 24, 2019 11:19 AM

For those that are not aware of who Timothy Holmseth is or what he has been through, this video is great summary:

He is an award-winning investigative journalist and reporter that started digging into various pedophilia and satanic ritual abuse cases over the past 10+ years across various states including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Pennsylvania and Florida. According to Timothy, he has irrefutable proof that many high ranking county, state and federal officials as well as church leaders, are satanic pedophiles.

Timothy has a bogus hearing scheduled for this coming Monday (Aug 26) and he needs our continued prayers for protection, wisdom and peace. He is a follower of Christ and is truly a hero in the eyes of many. 🙏✝️🙏

Gary F
Gary F
August 24, 2019 11:43 AM

For those interested, more details of Timothy Holmseth’s case can be found at the following link:

Gary F
Gary F
August 27, 2019 10:01 PM

Here is an update on Timothy Holmseth’s court appearance that was scheduled for yesterday: https://youtu.be/WatTRki5vbE

Essentially, it appears that Timothy was advised by his legal representative(s) to not show up to these bogus charges – so he didn’t.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 24, 2019 4:46 PM
Hi Gary F. Agree with your comments as with all Z3 people who have typed comments on this particular horrific subject but one that needs to be exposed. I am just replying in comment form as there is much on my heart as I re read all comments. The first eye witness I heard in testimony regarding SRA. & Illuminati. Was a person called Svali. I found her testimony back in 2013 whilst researching along those lines. She was born into an Illuminati family in originally Germany ..then family moved to USA. Svali mentioned 2 main places then in USA bit like main centre for this stuff was San Diego California. & Richmond Virginia. She was trained by a head trainer .her area of study was nursing & the sciences and during the day she would work in nursing.. Then at night it was completely different where she would attend meetings with her trainer and the night time was very dark in natural & spiritual. What she suffered & witnessed plus physical & mental trauma she suffered with programming as a child & teenager. She mentions in her testimony of how she escaped the system under much threat to her life and because she married; her children also. and intimidation- but as a child she first hand witnessed what she called the catacombs in the Vatican where she was taken as a child to perform & be a part of Satanic Ritual @ an altar.within the Vatican. In Aust. At the moment has been the highly controversial case of Catholic Cardinal George Pell who has been jailed for sexually abusing 2 young male choristers way back in 1996. One of the young boys that suffered abuse after Sunday mass was only 14 years old @ the time and thru the… Read more »
Gary F
Gary F
August 26, 2019 7:14 AM

Greetings Anne – Amen and AMEN to your last sentence.
Thank you for sharing the information above. I hadn’t heard of Svali before so I will definitely look into this further. After a quick scan, I found the following link to one of her books: https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/svali_speaks_book.pdf

Like so much on this topic, it is very interesting and highly disturbing. Blessings and peace to you and your loved ones,

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 27, 2019 3:47 AM

Thank you Gary ….yes her ( Svali) testimony is quiet amazing & the important info she gives …many blessings to you also.. Cheers Anne.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 24, 2019 2:34 AM

Human sex trafficking breaks my heart, especially when children are involved, more than anything in our world. Like Mike M, God really focused my attention on this heinous & vile crime against the weakest among us. I have also been making financial donations to these organizations because I think most people are so disgusted by it, that they refuse to “see”, “hear” or learn more about it because then they would have to get involved, if just emotionally & mentally.

As can be seen from this real-time map of human-trafficking incidents, this is an epidemic! http://human.globalincidentmap.com

There are many worthwhile organizations but this is one that has had many successes in recovering children from this horrible nightmare – http://ourrescue.org in case anyone feels led to donate their time, prayers and/or money to help save our children! 😢

RSS
RSS
August 23, 2019 7:36 PM

Along a similar line, I’ve been following the Schaeffer Cox story. This young man did not commit a crime and was exposing some high profile people in his home state of AK for child sex abuse and drug trafficking, when the FBI stepped in. Because he had political influence and a following they tried to silence him by going undercover to try to catch him saying something they could charge him with, but could not. Charges brought up against him were dropped by the state of AK, but federal made-up charges were brought against him after a plan to kill him and his family did not work out. He currently resides in an illegal CMU prison in Indiana (only two in the U.S.), where torture is common and beheadings of Christians by other prisoners have occurred. Here is the site to his story and prison blog. https://freeschaeffer.com

Robet
Robet
August 24, 2019 10:26 PM

Add to all of this the work Russ Dizdar does and the horrors he has uncovered. Very difficult for the mind and heart to even begin to comprehend. May our Lord Jesus Christ look after, protect and heal all those who have been victims of such evil and may He guide and protect all those on the front lines who are exposing what is really going on.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 23, 2019 1:13 PM

There is so much on this subject- much of which is so heartbreaking to know this is happening. I believe it must be in most countries of the world- I have heard confirming articles on another Christian blog- a few weeks ago.. that there are help groups trying to expose all this horrific stuff. amazing considering so much in the news re J. Epstein.. & the tentacles of all that. Even down to Royalty having long time association with this evil man. I listened to this about 3 weeks ago. on this very subject.: well worth the listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYaihPGPxaI titled The Forgotten.

All we can do is be aware & pray.

Dave Hodges has very good articles.

qaQan
qaQan
August 31, 2019 10:23 PM

cnn anchor andersn coper, illuminat i/ freemason agent ,
he and his mother are satanist , pedophile/…… , google and find their info on youtube. horrifying people

askQuestion
askQuestion
August 27, 2019 2:26 AM

they are all Illuminati / satanist / freemason , British royal family…….
they are all pedophile and ritual abuse children
their “church”/lodge has black and white chess tile , remember the royal wedding ,
when you see people wear or use something with black white chess,
keep away from it.

Gary F
Gary F
August 24, 2019 11:38 AM

In Cathy O’Brien’s 1995 book entitled ‘Trance-Formation of America’ she provides several detailed accounts of her child being sexually abused by high-ranking and well known political leaders, entertainers, military officials, etc. A free, open-source linked to her revealing and highly disturbing book can be found here:

Joel Carter
August 23, 2019 7:25 PM

Most of the American Pastors served Lucifer the fallen angel and therefore most of the American churches are now being rendered worthless to stop the demonic assault. The churches are supposed to be guardians of light but no, they failed the Trinity. The bible says that the Christians are being supposed blameless and harmless. The Christians who involved Satanism here in USA are now not being forgiven because of these so-called believers killed innocent adults and kids and they will go to Hell and definitely will faced a double punishment. These former Christians are sottish children will await the Great White Throne of Judgement whom Jesus Christ Himself will command the angels to throw these worthless people into the Lake of Fire while they will be roasting in Hell waiting for Jesus Christ command them from dead. They will not be with us when the New Heavens and New Earth will be created from scratch.