Patrick Byrne: “Bitcoin technology is here to stay.”

As shown in the 8-minute video below, Overstock.com founder and CEO Patrick Byrne appeared as a guest on Fox Business on Monday where he shared some great insights regarding bitcoin.

Is bitcoin here to stay? Patrick Byrne explained why it is.

“The underlying technology of bitcoin is the main event. It’s called block chain. And block chain is going to be as disruptive to all kinds of institutions, like banks, as the Internet was itself to publishing. So that’s really the main event.

A commodity turns into money when it becomes useful. This underlying technology of bitcoin, this thing called block chain, is extraordinarily useful and that is here to stay.”

The big banks and Wall Street prefer to keep things the way they are with the current financial system because they have it rigged in their favor. They view bitcoin as a threat to their magic kingdom because it would level the playing field for everyone with no more trickery and no chance for manipulation, just good old fashioned trading. So last week, J.P. Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Diamond launched a verbal attack on bitcoin, calling it a fraud.

“It’s worse than tulip bulbs. It won’t end well. Somebody is going to get killed. It’s just not a real thing. Eventually it will be closed. Anybody trading bitcoin for J.P. Morgan is going to be fired for just being stupid.”

Patrick Byrne gave a great rebuttal, exposing Jamie Diamond’s hypocrisy in saying bitcoin is not a real thing:

“A year and a half ago, Jamie Diamond wrote a letter to shareholders warning them this is going to come eat our lunch. He was scared to death of it. I think what they thought was that they could get in front of it and they’re realizing they can’t get in front of it.

China has taken a position just like Jamie Diamond where they have come out and suddenly they’re all afraid of it.

What do you know? The guys who run the post office don’t like federal express. The taxi companies don’t like Uber. The guys who belong to this financial world of debt based fiat money, central banking, Keynesian spending, this magic money tree that they all grew up in, they don’t like a form of currency that cannot be controlled by a government. What a surprise!

At least this bitcoin stuff is governed by the laws of mathematics in how much of it gets created. No one governs these government mandarins when they whisk new dollars into existence. They created 4 and a half trillion dollars in the last eight years. Bitcoin is coming into existence at a predefined rate, governed by mathematical principles.

With block chain, you can take out about 90% of the back office cost of all kinds of mechanisms and banks and stock market and such. That’s why Overstock has been pioneering the application of block chain on Wall Street. You cannot only take out the costs, but you can create a version of Wall street where no one can cheat. All kinds of mischief that happens on Wall Street cannot be done with the version of Wall Street that’s re-created on the block chain. What we have seen, and this is what I think scares Wall Street so much, what we’ve seen in the last 10 years, anyone who’s awake, has seen that these banks have found ways to buy themselves regulators, buy themselves Congressman and Senators and maybe judges and who knows what, but they cannot buy the laws of mathematics.”

Regarding security questions, the risk of getting hacked, Patrick said,

“Bitcoin itself has never been hacked. It’s the most hacked on thing in the world. Hackers have been attacking it for seven years, but never broken it. I used to study the mathematics underlying cryptography at Stanford. If people can break this cryptography, they can break the cryptography that underlies every credit card and everything in the world.”

When asked how high can bitcoin go, Patrick answered,

“The real question is how low can the dollar go. How low can all this fiat currency go. I have no idea where the price is going to go, but the usefulness is here to stay.”

Mike Fisch
September 20, 2017 9:54 am

The beast financial system described in Revelation will be electronic and probably based on a digital currency. Can you see where this is going? They are letting block chain technology be developed in the private sector and get accepted by the market. Then the beast system will seize the technology, whether Bitcoin or another, and make all private digital currencies illegal.

This is Hegelian dialectic yet again, where “they” control both sides. Just like Republican vs Democrat. Now fiat currency vs block chain.

“And he requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast’s name or the number of his name.” – Revelation 13:16-17

Christopher Harris
September 20, 2017 12:45 pm
Agreed entirely Mike. I see this bitcoin technology being used for the mark of the beast, which will be a digital currency by all indications (and what the word tells us). This current fiat money economic system is nearing its crash point, likely they will start the next world war (prophesied in Rev 6:1-8) before then so they aren’t blamed. A new system will emerge, their so called phoenix rising from the ashes (see economist cover 1988) and this will likely be the bitcoin technology or a variant, potentially even backed by gold or whatever. This can easily be compatible with the mark of the beast RFID microchip/electronic tattoo. All the talk of this system being so amazing and outside the reach of government, well China recently passed laws cracking down on it severely. Very easily governments could seize control, especially in an economic crisis or in war powers. We see how they are promoting the chip in the news for buying and selling. “Wow you don’t have to carry your wallet or credit card!?” Even microchipping employees in some places. They claim the RFID cannot track you, and is harmless. Take what they say about technology with a grain of salt. They came out and revealed a patent was sought for an RFID chip with GPS tracking and a remote controlled cyanide release to kill a non-compliant chipped recipient. They tell us this outright https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoWV52C4HI then go on to sell us the chip anyway! They tell us their plan then laugh in our face and tell us it will be fine, accept the chip! It is okay to be investing and making money and using this for good purposes as you are guided by the Lord. But I personally would stay away from this stuff, it gives me a… Read more »
Mike Fisch
September 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Christopher, sounds like good advice to me!

To anyone reading this I would also say: DON’T EVER GET THE MARK. NO MATTER WHAT. Anyone who gets the mark of the beast will have their DNA modified so they are no longer human, fulfilling this prophecy in Daniel:

“And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men.” – Daniel 2:43

Seed of men = DNA
Clay = Human DNA, like the dust of the earth from which God formed Adam
Iron = Foreign, non-human DNA

Steve
Steve
September 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Well stated.

Jemba
Jemba
September 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Good discussion and points from everybody. Blockchain might very well be used by the devil in the future. But lets remember that the Lord and the devil can use the same thing for good or evil. They are not mutually exclusive. In the days of Joseph, Egypt was the dominant kingdom of the enemy and God used it to migrate, feed, and sustain Israel in a drought. And again it happened when Moses led them out of Egypt and it was their gold and silver from the enemy’s kingdom that He transferred to the children of God. Ultimately, what James said is the most important thing: what is God personally leading you to do, not necessarily whether the devil plans to use blockchain because God is a master of turning what the enemy plans for evil into good. We all have to hear God for ourselves.

September 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Jemba, good points! I remember my parents talking about how back in the 1980’s when investing in mutual funds became popular, how there was so much fear about investing in them in some Christian circles. So imagine how much money people missed out on by not investing in mutual funds for all these years? Block chain might be the ground work for the mark of the beast . We don’t know when that will take place for certain. but when we pray God can hold back things for a time. We can still make money on these for a while. Jesus will come back when Jesus comes back but how we live here until that happens depends on Christians praying and keeping things at bay. I believe the Lord wants us to be wise and definitely not fearful. So everyone should decide for themselves if the Lord is leading them to invest in certain things. Blessings, Corrine

September 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Dear Corrine
The Lord showed me that there is an upcoming ICO….that investing 2-5 Eth for 10,000-100,000 ICO tokens will lead to millionaires. He hasn’t yet shown me which ICO…..

Blessings friend

ChristineB
September 20, 2017 4:42 pm

And this from one of our modern-day young Moses’ who the Lord leads to help lead us out of Egypt!

September 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Exactly ChristineB.! Kudos to Phanuel!!

Lance
Lance
September 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Phanuel, how can u.s citizens get in on COB?

September 23, 2017 2:37 am

Hi Lance
COB is already on ether delta. Guess what? Good news…. it is much cheaper than the ICO. Etherdelta is NOT an ICO.

here is a video of how to use ether delta. It can very slow at times but you can save your private Key to your desktop.

shalom

Lance
Lance
September 23, 2017 8:55 am

Thanks phanuel I had already gotten into the ico when I seen that, if I have a problem selling on cobbinhood maybe we can work out a deal, but I’ll check out the etherdelta, I think i need a desktop I’m having problem viewing it

September 23, 2017 2:46 am

*it can be very slow

Lyn Robison
September 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Perhaps it will be ChainLink. Their web site is https://smartcontract.com/. The symbol for their token is LINK. ChainLink does what OMG and Ripple promise to do, but ChainLink is connecting with SWIFT (while OMG and Ripple are not). They will be doing a demo at a SWIFT conference on October 16. See https://www.sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

September 22, 2017 3:01 am

Hi Lyn
Thanks for sharing. This token sale is over. https://link.smartcontract.com

Lyn Robison
October 1, 2017 6:57 pm

LINK tokens are up over 300% since the ICO. Just sayin’.

Jemba
Jemba
October 2, 2017 8:08 pm

It dropped by 50% in last 24 hours. Very volatile …

Lyn Robison
September 22, 2017 3:34 am

Yes, the ICO was completed really quickly. You can buy LINK tokens on the EtherDelta exchange at https://etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH.

Lars
Lars
September 20, 2017 5:16 pm

I understand that you haven’t received the answer from the Lord yet, but have you asked Him about EOS? Have you heard of that token?

September 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Lars
To be honest with you I felt a nudge to load up on EOS a week ago. It felt so right when I did. It’s only .63 cents now. This was same nudge I felt for PPT which was later confirmed in visions. I plan to add more EOS in the near future.

ChristineB
September 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Hey Phanuel, well wouldn’t you know my husband urged me to buy some EOS a couple of weeks ago. Just bought a bit because I wasn’t to confident then. Thanks for the confirmation. We laughed when we read your post this evening!
Blessings,
Christine

September 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi Christine B,
Great confirmation… there is something to EOS. And it’s cheap now….5 ETH gets you about 2300 EOS.

Shalom ❤️

September 20, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi Phanuel! Wow, I would love to know which ICO that will be when you find out! I did invest in pillar, maybe I will sell it after it goes up more. Thanks for sharing brother. Blessings, Corrine

September 29, 2017 12:59 am

Corrine,
Hi I finally got into the crypto. So now I’m a newbie. Have you or anyone else reading this ever seen an ico go down in value after its launch because of the presale at discount prices and the flippers are cashing out? I am in cob now , I have been praying about what action to take now. I want to purchase more, but keep hearing wait .

Would really appreciate your thoughts on this.
Thanks

ChristineB
ChristineB
September 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Hi Ed,
Just FYI, Goldmoney (formerly Bitgold) just posted this news release:
BY GlobeNewswire
— 7:30 AM ET 09/28/2017
TORONTO, Sept. 28, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Goldmoney Inc. ( XAUMF ) (“Goldmoney”) (the “Company”), a precious metal financial service and technology company, today unveiled the addition of vaulted Bitcoin and Ethereum as secure and fully-reserved offline investable assets within the Goldmoney ( XAUMF )® Holding, a major enhancement that allows qualified clients to buy, sell, and exchange cryptocurrencies with nine global currencies as well as gold, silver, platinum and palladium bullion. With today’s launch, Goldmoney ( XAUMF ) becomes the world’s first publicly traded and regulated financial service to offer insurable, auditable, and Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) compliant exposure to cryptocurrencies.

Just included a portion of the post that I read on the IWI website.

Blessings,
Christine

September 29, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi Christine,
Just heard about this 2 days ago. I was on the phone with Richard from z3 and he exchanged 1 ETH for gold as I was on the phone. It converted it in just a few seconds. Pretty awesome for someone with a lot of cash to be able to get it out of the banking system.

Also great news for us here on Z3 who are trying to become Josephs.

I am a subscriber to IWI, have not read or watched the latest video.

ChristineB
September 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Wow, good to know!
Also, Ken (IWI) believes that the share price for Goldmoney (XAU on the TSX) is heading for at least 100% increase in valuation, especially when gold begins to move up.

September 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Wow, that’s good to know. Yah, I have a few miners on my list to invest in. Just waiting for the right timing.

Joe P
Joe P
September 29, 2017 10:34 am

Hello Ed H,
Yes, coins/tokens can decrease in value after the ICO. If a company has good communication, provides regular updates on their project, or if the coins get added to another exchange, the value gets bumped up for a while. If there is a lack of communication and nothing seems to be happening, people get impatient and sell, then the value drops. This is what I’ve observed the past few months from watching ICOs.

September 29, 2017 11:28 am

Corrine and Joe,
Thanks. I’m going to keep watching this. What site is the best for ICO info as far as new ones coming out and their ratings. I have been watching a guy on YouTube , he goes by Hacking the System, he knows quite a bit about the crypto markets.

Joe P
Joe P
September 29, 2017 12:09 pm

Ed H,
The two sites I’ve used to check out ICOs are coinschedule.com and icoalert.com but I’m sure there are many more out there. To check on the coins after the ICO I go to coinmarketcap.com. For example, here is the link to their Populous page. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/populous/
You can search other coins and tokens using the search bar. On the left side of the page, click on “Announcement” and that will take you to a message board where you can read comments and updates about the project.

September 29, 2017 2:01 pm

Thanks Joe, appreciate the help

September 29, 2017 4:46 am

Hi Ed H! Glad you are in cryptos, I believe that is a great decision! Yes I have seen the price of a crypto go lower than the ICO price. I have only been in this too for about 6-7 months, so I’m still learning too. An example would be pilar coin, the ico was about .10 cents and it went as low as .05 cents after it went on exchanges, so that definitely can happen. Hope that helps.

Lance
Lance
September 29, 2017 9:29 am

The price of ethereum will also effect token price, if someone buys tokens with cheap eth and eth price rises the eth will out weigh the token price

September 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi Corrine
from my understanding of the dream it will be listed on this website.

September 21, 2017 11:14 am

Hi Phanuel + others

https://medium.com/cryptopay ?

Got caught out last week after taking BTC profits and withdrawing from my main exchange (to see how/ how well it worked) rather than leaving in fiat on the exchange. It took 5 DAYS to reach my bank a/c, by which time the drop to $3,000 was back at $4,000 and I got back in at the same level I sold at, allowing for fees – so profit NOT taken this time!

Will be earlier next time. Have also been looking at hedging against this happening again – I want to know I can cash out quickly if/ when needed.

I keep coming back to cryptopay (CPAY) they seem to have a great track record and are highly liked – they also have an ICO coming up, and are not on icocountdown yet!

I look forward to hearing who it is, otherwise, Phanuel!

September 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi Nick
I took a look at crytopay. It seems expensive..in the dream 2 or 3 ETh was equal to at least 10,000 ico tokens.
Ouch 5 days a long time … Gemini is 2 -3 days including weekends.

September 20, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi Phanuel! I signed up to receive the newsletter from that website. There are a lot of ico’ s listed there , will you share which ico it is after the Lord shares that with you? Blessings, Corrine

September 20, 2017 6:42 pm

Of Course Corrine
I’m very passionate about equipping the servants of God with abundance of finances to advance the Kingdom of God. If every servant could have access to millions imagine how much we can do for the Kingdom of God.

Shalom ❤️

September 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi Phanuel! Thank you! Yes I have big dreams to do great things for the Lord! My husband and I are givers already at our church, we feel it’s part of our ministry. So yes, I’m believing for millions and millions extra in our accounts so we can be good to people ( which I love doing) and win the lost. Praise God. I’m very excited for the future. Blessings my friend, Corrine ❤️❤️

Jemba
Jemba
September 21, 2017 4:42 am

Corrine, its refreshing to hear a believer who isn’t intimidated by wealth or shies away from it in the name of being more “Godly.” Many believers romanticize poverty and think its makes them more Godly or righteous. Religious church culture has done a bang up job of teaching Christians that money and wealth are bad. They love to say ‘money is the root of all evil’ or talk about the rich young ruler who Jesus told to give everything away. The truth is the work of God requires vast resources. As long as Christians are living paycheck to paycheck, its impossible for them to feed the hungry, take care of orphans, widows, missionaries, etc.

September 22, 2017 7:11 am

Jemba, thank you for your kind words. My church could use some very large tithe checks, we have many needs. I love having the resources to be able to meet needs. Money doesn’t fall from the sky usually so it’s up to us to be wise servants and use the money the Lord puts in our hand to invest in good things and get a good return. When we don’t believe God for big things we miss out and also the people we could have helped miss out as well.Also to whom much is given, much is required. So it’s always important to seek the Lord as to how He would like us to use the money He has given us .Blessings, Corrine

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
September 22, 2017 5:47 pm

We do have responsibility when faced with God’s provision. Focus on what his plans are, not yours. Exciting times are ahead and here already.
Jesse

ChristineB
September 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Bravo Corrine & Jemba…well stated!!

Blessings,
Christine

GodzHammer
September 20, 2017 7:13 am

It’s here to stay…until the power goes out, internet is taken down, martial law is in effect. I wonder if my neighbor will take bitcoin for supplies when the stuff hits the fan??

September 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Hey Z3,
I watch a guy on YouTube. Gorilla stock trading.Lance Is his name. His wife is very sick, pancreatic something, he lost most of his income from YouTube, his wife has her own business but now can’t work. He can’t afford to keep it going. Could you all please pray for him and his family
He is a Christian and it seems everything is falling apart for him right now. Thanks

September 23, 2017 5:02 pm

I prayed earlier Ed H.
Oddly moved as I did – hope it all works out.
Been there with the all falling apart thing (painful but led to my salvation).

September 23, 2017 5:07 pm

Amen Nick. I too felt the same way when I prayed for him and his wife.

September 20, 2017 9:08 am

Dollar down over 10%. BTC up over 450% in same time period. Other cryptos as well.

Can’t figure out why the bankers call it a fraud? The very technology of block chain is rattling the cages of the entire fiat system.

Fiat money, is currency without intrinsic value established as money by government regulation or law.

Fiat in Latin means “Let it be done”.

And they call block chain a fraud. Our entire financial system is built on nothing. Since the Fed started the dollar has lost about 94%. Gold has gained
3700%. So it’s not too hard to see where the real fraud is.

September 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Corrine/Christine B/Nick et al
The ICO I most suspect is Cobinhood. Please seek the Lord on this. I put a few Eth into this. It’s a Zero fee trading exchange. It’s listed on icocountdown (that’s a check). Only 2 Eth gets you over 10,000 COB tokens (that’s a check). And another detail checks out. I had the dream on 9/4…this ICO began on 9/13. I’m about 85-90 percent certain.

Marnie
Marnie
September 22, 2017 3:04 am

Hi Phanuel and others here, do you store all of your various coins/ tokens on just one myetherwallet? Or do you create a separate account/ address on my etherwallet for each type of coin? (for security purposes/ not putting all your eggs into one basket).

Secondly, it’s my understanding that exodus can only accept certain coins. So I’m assuming you’d move the coins you want to hold long term to exodus wallet (or maybe a hardware wallet) and then leave the coins that cannot be stored on exodus in myetherwallet?

The Lord has nudged me to invest in various crypto currencies. And thanks to this community’s encouraging
posts, I am preparing to do so.

September 22, 2017 4:36 am

Hi Marnie
Most cryptos can be added onto one myetherwallet if they use Ethereum block chain (ETH, VERI, PPT, EOS, RVT, COB, OMG etc). You can add tokens to the list. I store Bitcoin and Litecoin on exodus wallet with a backup. I also store some Bitcoin offline using bitaddress.org. There are YouTube videos on how to do this. To liquidate I mostly use Gemini exchange, and sometimes Coinbase. The advantage of myetherwallet is you can also print paper wallets. Hope this helps.

Marnie
Marnie
September 22, 2017 5:49 am

So very helpful. Thank you Phanuel 🙂 I greatly appreciate your reply. this boosts my confidence now to move forward into uncharted waters! Blessings

Lars
Lars
September 22, 2017 12:52 am

Phanuel,

I’m grateful to our Lord to see that you mentioned Cobinhood. I happened to stumble upon it last night. I meditated and prayed on it when the Lord confirmed to me that this would be a worthwhile project and an investment to help me help others in the coming tribulations.

I salute you as a fellow follower of Christ.

September 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Lars,
I can say it confirms your thoughts as well. I was not even in crypto when I had this dream. Never even heard of Cobinhood.I have been praying for market dreams and this one made no sense at all. Until I read Phanuels post .

Lars
Lars
September 26, 2017 11:59 pm

Ed,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Thank you for your added voice of confirmation.

Should the Lord ever give you permission to share, I know that I, as well as others, would love to hear more about the details of what you saw/heard.

October 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Lars,
My dream.
My buddy and I were in the forest looking for Robinhood. We finally find him and he tells us he is not the one we are looking for.. EOD.

I had this dream about a week before Phanuel posted his cobinhood comment.
I have been praying for market dreams and this made no sense to me at all. Actually forgot about it and thought it was just a crazy dream.

After his post on cobinhood I started researching the company and the team. Started watching videos on Youtube about it and found a guy, goes by hacking the system ,who was doing an ico review .he explained what they do and what the goals are. He said they were alot like Robinhood but for the crypto market. Well that got me thinking of my dream.

Looked up Robinhood, have never heard of them. They trade stocks for no fees. Exactly what cobinhood is going to do but for crypto.

Also at the time of Phanuels post I was not invested in crypto. I am now.
I did not want to share this right away because we need to pray about our investing and really make sure we are doing the right thing. I have had 3 very specific markets dreams that have happened exactly as I dreamt. I pray this is the 4th.

September 22, 2017 2:49 am

Wow Lars
Great confirmation. I was pondering and seeking about this for a week now. I forgot about it but then was reminded by Holy Spirit. It clicked yesterday.

September 22, 2017 4:52 am

It’s great to see God joining the dots and giving each one something for others, to build up the whole for his wider purposes!

Jemba
Jemba
September 23, 2017 1:43 am

Phanuel, while reading your comment, I noticed some repeating numbers in terms of themes. it struck me that that 9/13 (ICO start date) is 9 days after you had the dream on 9/4. 9 is the number of completeness or finality. You had the dream in the 9th month of the year. The ICO end date of 10/22 is 40 days from its start date of 9/13. Christine mentioned you are the young Moses leading people out of the wilderness. Moses was obviously in wilderness for 40 years. Wouldn’t it be interesting if 9 means the completeness of the drought in additional to the end of the financial drought for many and this is the ICO that launches some into the promised land of financial freedom for the kingdom and glory of God? I’m not sure what all this could symbolize here but there are no coincidences with God. Since its our duty to search out the matter, I just thought I’d point it out and see if anybody sees any significance if any out of this.

September 23, 2017 3:10 am

Hi Jemba,
I noticed that too especially since my birthday is 9/9. Also the Btc number 3084.99 and many others. I also saw 45.9999 recently (still trying to figure that one out). The interesting thing is, since 2012 the Lord has been teaching me about Moses through dreams and visions. It so happens my second most favorite person in the Bible is Moses (the Lord Jesus Christ is First). I have never shared this on Z3 before. Christine B was prophesying.

Jemba
Jemba
September 23, 2017 7:01 pm

I’ll share another interesting story regarding 9. I haven’t traded in months and just decided to wait on the Lord. In the last 2 weeks, I’ve felt a release to look for opportunities. So yesterday, I decided to liquidate some assets to have funds available for trading as the Lord leads. So when I first started seeing the 9s, I asked the Lord to confirm by specifically showing me double 9s just in case the 9s I was seeing were mental gymnastics. Then when I read about your bday being 9/9, that was my double 9. I actually laughed when I read that in your comment. By the way I didn’t know about the harvest meaning for 9 as well. Thanks for sharing that.

September 23, 2017 7:51 pm

Nice Jemba!!
I just saw 46.99 a few days ago. I believe it is referring to the FAZ @46 harvest / fullness

Richard
Richard
September 24, 2017 12:42 am

There is a major Fibonacci support point at FAZ 14.85. I may put some auto-buy orders in at that price. We’re getting close.

September 23, 2017 3:30 am

Jemba
9 also means Harvest and Fullness.

ChristineB
September 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Wow…wasn’t expecting the release of this ICO revelation so soon! Will research this ICO; read the white papers and above all pray for confirmation.
Amazing, thank you Phanuel for sharing!
Blessings,
Christine

September 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Phanuel hi! Wow! Ok I checked out the white paper, sounds good! I will most likely buy some of this. Thank you so much! Blessings, Corrine

Corey
Corey
September 22, 2017 8:56 am

Did you see how high the price of that ICO went up to? Did you see any dates for this? Thanks.

September 22, 2017 9:21 am

No Corey
I shared all I was given at this time. JR has great line…”the Lord is not an ATM machine”. Even for FAZ at 46.56, look how long it has taken to develop … its been over one year now …… and we are still not there yet.

September 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Phanuel, it looks like one has to check that they are not from the U.S. to claim their tokens?

September 23, 2017 3:22 am

Hi Faith
COB is on ether delta at a cheaper rate than the ICO. This doesn’t happen!

shalom

September 23, 2017 9:42 am

Success! I got 5714 COB with 1 ETH. It is now sitting pretty in my trezor.:)

September 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Yay Faith !!
I have never heard of a token selling cheaper on Etherdelta while the ICO is ongoing.

September 30, 2017 10:19 am

Hi Faith,
Trezor question, if you don’t mind?
After struggling for the nth time with EtherDelta again I gave up and bought some COB via their website/ ICO.
Success, but to actually see them I have to do the following, which is a complete faff, and I wouldn’t say they were “in” my Trezor wallet at all!
How do you get yours “sitting pretty in my trezor”?!
Grateful for any thoughts (nothing helpful on reddit/ medium/ steemit etc). Here goes…

– open Trezor tab in browser

– select wallet, wallet loads

– enter pin

– in top left tab: select ethereum

– a window opens: select “go to MyEtherWallet’

– how would you like to access MEW: select Trezor

– select “connect to Trezor”

– select “export public key”

– [enter pin]

– select HD derivation path option at top left: TREZOR (ETH)

– 5 wallets are listed: one has a small amount of OMG. Nothing else in view

– select “unlock your wallet”: no tokens listed

– try further selecting: etherscan.io

– there they are!! 6 days ago, “Cobinhood token sale” tokens (with my MEW address listed adjacent)

– Q: how to actually get them into Trezor/ MEW?

September 30, 2017 11:07 am

Hi Nick,
When you unlock your wallet are you choosing the same wallet address (of the 5 choices) you originally sent your ETH from? After you unlock your wallet did you click on the “Load Token Balances”?

September 30, 2017 11:38 am

Nick, if your tokens are in etherscan.io then you should simply be able to send the tokens to MEW by putting you MEW address in the “send” and it will send it to your wallet. Then you can click the “load token balances” and it should be there.

September 30, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks Faith – tried that.
The first MEW address now shows a tiny amount of ETH, which I forgot to mention I left for gas, zero OMG (I sent them to Exodus, to clean up the MEW address) and if I click “token balances” next to it, it takes me to ethplorer.io where the COB tokens are listed, linked with my account.
The COB tokens still don’t show anywhere obvious in MEW but at least I can still see them on the ether block chain – just seems odd to still need to go hunting for them.
Thanks again!

September 30, 2017 10:21 am

PS firmware up to date etc. Thanks again.

john_nz
john_nz
September 23, 2017 3:17 pm

Hi Faith – you mention – “” It is now sitting pretty in my trezor”” – this is news to me – I did read something about ERC-20 token support – did you have to update the firmware of Trezor?? – any pointers would be a help – since I am new to this – cheers

September 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi John, yes there was an update since the last time I used my trezor which was easy enough to do. COB automatically showed up without having to manually add the tokens.

john_nz
john_nz
September 23, 2017 11:09 pm

OK – looks like i need to get a Trezor – lol – I did go ahead and purchased approx. 10K tokens – which now live on myEtherWallett – the white paper looks very strong – here is hoping this token returns dividends for his purposes in the long run….

Lance
Lance
September 23, 2017 10:50 am

Faith: that’s awesome I can’t get the site to load with iPhone, computers in the shop😔

September 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Sorry Lance,
It works best with google Chrome.

September 23, 2017 8:52 am

Wow, Phanuel that’s crazy. I’ve been waiting on the Lord about this. An answer to prayer! Thank you!

Joshua B
Joshua B
September 23, 2017 8:35 am

yeah 5200 COB / EHT on official ICO, 5600 at Ether Delta.

September 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi Faith
I don’t see that on the above link.
Plus Jamie Foxx promoted it here

September 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi Faith
I sent to the contract address and already received COB tokens in my etherwallet

September 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Thank you! Did you have to add the token symbol in mew for it to show up?

September 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Faith
No, It showed up automatically.

September 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Awesome. Thanks Phanuel!

mem
mem
September 22, 2017 2:20 pm
Dwight
Dwight
September 20, 2017 6:09 pm

I agree with Phanuel that blockcahin will change the world like the internet has done. You can say we are in 1997 with relation to bitcoin and the internet. There will be massive amounts of ICOs (so be very diligent about researching and purchasing new coins) and there will be plenty or opportunity to make mistake. I have been researching and dealing with Bitcoin since January of this year. Banks coming out and saying Bitcoin is bad would be like a horse saying automobiles will never last. If you have any questions or are even interested in buying BTC, feel free to email me any questions. There are many different way to buy and several way to minimize the fees associated.

September 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Dwight what’s your email address? Thanks

Dwight
Dwight
September 20, 2017 6:40 pm
September 20, 2017 8:14 am

If you read this closely you will begin to understand why both VERITASEUM (VERI) and POPULOUS (PPT) will explode once the banking system collapses ( this is by revelation). This is a once in a lifetime wealth transfer. These two token cut out the banks and middle man for peer to peer transactions using the block chain technology. Genius inventions. OmiseGo (OMG) is another one.

September 20, 2017 9:18 am

Phanuel,
I totally 100% agree. I missed the first opportunity because I thought it was funny money. This next correction coming I will not miss my 2nd opportunity.
I watched ETH from $18 to over $400. I watched it happening and missed it. I saw BTC at $225 go to $4700 and missed it. Every day I look for the next good stock to pick and it was right in front of me .

September 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Phanuel,
I’m trying to chart the 3 you mention above.PPT, VERI and OMG. All in a down trend right now. I suppose that’s good for a new guy coming in. Is there a charting platform that you use for these?

Looks like VERI with only 2M in circulation and 100M supply could really explode.

The other 2 are over 50% usage.

In your opinion when these max out these should do well also .
Looks like OMG has the highest market cap of over 1B
And the highest volume.
Any help would be great. I started watching cryptos last year ,but the watching is over. Time to act.

September 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Corey/Z3
Possible end to small correction? Only 12 points? We shall see next week. Sept 29 and October 6 coming up.

John Smith
September 23, 2017 11:03 am

Mr. P: Looking like just a little more up in stocks early next week to me, and sideways for a few days until maybe 9/29. I think the markets are forming a V top centered about the 8/21 eclipse date if you look at the dailys, so this week may yield some of the best opportunities for long term short prices going out to Nov/Dec/Jan, and after next week, I think we start to head into the winter swoon, which is why i’ve been picking up my winter LT shorts and now at about 30% short stocks. Will go to 100% probably by around Wednesday, when I liquidate my precious metal shorts. Thanks for all your hard work bro….

September 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Hello Mr JS
Hope all is well. Appreciate your insights! I’m hoping we see our Top soon!

Blessings!

John Smith
September 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Mr. P: When you mention up to 2527-2530 as a potential top, that is pretty close to what I’m seeing, but am also looking at a time limit here, and 2500 or a little more may be it. Markets may only have 3 days to maybe Friday, IMO, but likely not much longer. I’m not saying we’re perfect, but bulls are running out of time before their time is up……. Hope folks see the bigger picture here, and the time to position may be growing shorter day by day… Last week, I picked up my first LT put positions since Dec. last year. I haven’t traded in the crypto currencies yet, but maybe after the stock drop is over. Best to you and your growing family……

September 24, 2017 8:53 am

Mr J. S
Please be cautious because the Top I’m looking for is even higher @2545-2552. I just had a new vision this morning. I was looking at the SPX graph of where we currently are. All of a sudden I saw many green candle bars burst right through the 2508 resistance. It shot up rapidly and I saw a very high number, before it started to come down again. The number was even higher than 2552. I think it was symbolic so I won’t share at this time to avoid confusion.

Joe
Joe
September 26, 2017 10:09 am

Phanuel
Brother Thanks. You were right on the money regarding recent S&P movements. Saved me lot of trouble and money since Indian markets tend to more or less follow US. Regarding the big move down we are expecting soon, just read this NKorean response to US planes near their boarders. There is huge risk for a False Flag to any party interested in inciting a conflict.

September 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi Joe
All glory to the Most High God. Humbled He is able to use me. In terms of wars, let’s not forget about Israel Vs Iran/Syria/Hamas/Hezbollah.

Lars
Lars
September 27, 2017 12:02 am

Absolutely. The resurfacing of this NK conflict has distracted from the coming war against those nations. I’m not saying that NK is irrelevant, but it’s those religious radicals that we will be fighting (and, through our Lord’s grace and spirit, converting to some extent) as the days grow darker.

Corey
Corey
September 25, 2017 1:42 am

Hi Phanuel, just curious, but was the SPX number that you saw much higher than 2552, or only slightly higher?

September 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi Corey
It smashed through it. It appears our September 20 Top of 2508 is holding, but I don’t think this minor correction will last very long. If it fails to break 2485 we should turn soon. If it breaks 2485 it might take a little longer.

John Smith
September 24, 2017 11:52 am

Phanuel: So noted – Thanks…. I’m going to ride Gold/Silver/Platinum down for a bit more next week, and I think the bottom in PMs may correspond to the top in equities. I don’t really have a precise top in mind for ES, but charts are saying it could be somewhere from 2507 to 2525. I have not doubt the crazy bull could extend higher as that is what its been doing for a long time now, ha… However, will pick up the rest of my shorts sometime between Wed up to Friday, when I ease out of metals. The market patterns have not been following a normal crash year pattern, which says delays could be in the works and why the stock puts I got have been Nov/Dec, and easing in slowly and now looking at Jans. We may just keep ratcheting up until they pull the rug out. I also see the increasing risk of something happening TPTB could use for an initial slam down that could come anytime after Friday, and I’d like to be in before then even if I take a hit on premiums going forward (long term big picture approach). Best….

Michael Joseph
September 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Phanuel: Johnny Enlow posted a prophetic word on FB saying he saw the Dow hit 27,000 by end of October. He has a better track record than most. Also, that dovetails with Martin Armstrong’s projections of a blow-off top in Q4 2017 of a similiar number. Can you share the number you saw, even though you think it may be symbolic? TIA

September 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi Michael Joseph
I have seen the Dow as high as 29037, But I believe we have a correction before heading back up– a 468-480 s&p point drop.

Michael Joseph
September 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Is the ‘Dow – 29037’ number the one you believe is symbolic?

September 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi Michael Joseph
Usually direct numbers like this one (seen in visions) are literal. I also had a Dow 30,0000 dream I shared.

John Smith
September 25, 2017 9:49 am

Hello Michael Joseph: Just checked Martin Armstrong’s next turn point, and its 2017.9. or 0.9 x 12 = 10.8, so Oct. 24/25th.

Joshua B
Joshua B
September 22, 2017 4:11 am

Hey Z3ers, I am wondering, if some sort of blockchain crypto initiated or backed by CHRISTIAN community could be an alternative to fiat and other existing cryptos in the end times. Free from manipulation, free from unfair reservation by the creating entity, free of fees (as Cobinhood), etc. The fair portion of ICO could be distributed among the worldwide body of christ. Is some similar project out there? Or does it make no sense? Just came into my mind. What do you guys think?

September 22, 2017 9:25 am

Joshua B
It’s a great idea! Let’s pray about this. I was thinking about this a few days ago, that we Christians need our own Blockchain.

October 1, 2017 12:16 pm

Joshua B,
There might be one . https://lifechange.io
It’s called Christ coin. Ico starts this Tuesday.

Joshua B
Joshua B
October 1, 2017 2:15 pm

Thanks Ed H. There is not much info on https://christcoins.io It looks interesting and good to see that Christians are trying to use blockchain for good purpose. Probably it is a bit too early to tell how it will impact. Lets bring it to the Lord.