“Tell My Pastors and My Shepherds Many Have Failed Greatly in Leading My Flock”

preaching

On the night of January 1, 2017, I had a night vision that I am led to share. I found myself in front of a large church preparing to speak. I was being fitted with all sorts of contraptions that were supposed to broadcast the sound better, but I kept trying to remove them, as I knew that they would be more of an impediment for the Word being spoken rather than helping.

The church was packed when the Pastor introduced me, and as I began to speak, I noticed the congregation did not seem to hear me, so I removed the microphone, the last device I had received. I began to boldly proclaim the Word of God and admonish the crowd for their sins and compromising lifestyles. However, as I continued to speak, one by one the people got up and walked out. The pastor poked his head in once or twice and was a bit annoyed. He was more concerned that he was losing ‘members’ than the fact that people were not interested in hearing the true Word of God. He abruptly left and went outside, gathering people to start preparing food and games in hopes that he could keep people from leaving the church by entertaining them. He was more concerned about the membership numbers than the true Word of God.

I decided to walk up and down the aisles speaking and making eye contact to be sure the crowd was hearing me. As I did, I was shocked at the blatant disrespect for the spoken Word.  People continued to get up and leave, until finally the entire church was empty. I was heart-broken, but not surprised.

When I asked Father if He wanted me to write down this vision and share it, He confirmed, and this is what He spoke.

“Tell My pastors and My shepherds that many have failed greatly in leading My flock. I hold them accountable for each and every soul who has not been taught My true Word and has not been prepared for all that is upon you. I set them as leaders and guides, teachers, to take My flock from milk to meat and train them to bring up others. More emphasis is placed on tithes and numbers and memberships, food and games and entertainment than on anything else!

I have come to judge the house of the Lord and you pastors and shepherds will be first to be tried! Woe to those who do not take their positions with great reverence and sincerity, and who treat their positions like any other position in the work force or industries of your world. The sins of your congregations will be on you! To whom much responsibility is given, much is required, and I have found so many wanting.

I have warned you, so be not shaken when you meet your fate.

YAHUSHUA”

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Jeremiah 3:15
15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Jeremiah 23:1-2
1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.
2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

Hebrews 5:12
12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Ezekiel 34:2
2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

James 3:1
1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

Ezekiel 33:8
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Nancy Trimble
January 4, 2017 11:00 am
Well said Julie! I have been taking it upon myself at our little country church here in the Ozarks to take over handling the sign. We basically didn’t even have a sign except one of those portable light up ones. It wasn’t even being taken care of, so, I volunteered to build a new one. We finally got it done, and we built a large wooden one over the top of that one and framed it all in nicely with big posts and moved it out closer to the road. I have a very discerning friend that kept reminding me of my promise to get it done, I procrastinated for a year or so, also because we don’t have a shop and a place to work on things when the weather is bad or cold. So finally I felt prompted to get on it, I (I say we, my husband helped me cut it out and mount it), got it done this past fall. I have since then started putting ‘warning’ messages on it weekly. But I have noticed several times my messages have been taken down when they want to advertise for a ‘weenie roast’ or something like that. I know it’s also for notices and things that are coming up to advertise for the church, but really? Anyway, last week I posted ‘Peace and Safety, Then Sudden Destruction’. I could not help but feel like Sunday our pastor was sort of preaching away from that message and more of just ‘trust in God’ sort of thing, well I felt like he thought that message was going to frighten some people. I feel just the opposite like quit preaching milk and get into the ‘meat’ of it. Most of our congregation is older people and a few core members… Read more »
Gary Lee
Gary Lee
January 4, 2017 1:13 pm

Nancy, God Bless you sister. Your sign out by the “highways & byways” will reach more people than your Paster inside the church. One such sign had a great impact on me back in the 1960’s (also in a small Ozark town). It said “This way to Heaven. Turn right and go straight.” (A subtle message of repentance). As a lad I had never thought about heaven but it planted a seed that grew until one day I finally asked my mother “Mom how do you get to heaven?’ She explained God’s salvation plan and I was saved at the age of 13. I’m praying your ministry will touch all the passerbys in a significant way.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 4, 2017 12:32 pm

Nancy, somewhere in Proverbs it says “A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.” If you put the right words—words from GOD and heaven—on that sign, you will reach people. GOD bless!

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 12:13 pm

Great work, Nancy. Just keep asking the Holy Spirit to guide your actions.
Better for people to be a little frightened now, than for an eternity of possible hell/lake of fire. (Better to know now than when it’s too late— after one’s last breath.)

I’ve read a number accounts of hell where people screamed “Why didn’t someone tell me?” “You were my next door neighbor, and you KNEW. Why didn’t you tell me?” “I thought I was saved,” etc.
(I’m know that Jesus is just. I’m sure they were warned in some form, but perhaps all of the “cotton candy” coming at them just masked the still small voice, and they preferred/chose the “cotton candy.”)

guild
guild
January 4, 2017 9:47 am

As I was reading this I saw Saul and David. Remember everyone was scared of Goliath and the philistines. Davids reaction was disbelief… Who is this uncircumcised philistinte that insults the name of the living God of Israel”? Religion/denominations/pastor’s are Saul. Trusting in their military strength etc./ programs sound systems…entertainment…
I saw Saul trying to burden David with all his heavy armor. Like the microphones etc.. This is the season of DAVID! We’ve done it mans way. Now for those who are willing? It will be gods way! We will say to unbelievers/religion/ government/ the beast/ the Antichrist… Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that insults the name of the most high God! Its going to be so awesome! And remember…any one of those men including Davids “brothers”. Could have risen up and said the same thing! And sleighed the giant. The foolish and lowly things to confound the wise! Who hooo!

guild
guild
January 4, 2017 10:04 am

1st Samuel 17:17 (2017 baby!). Davids father sent David to bring his “brothers” bread and grain. Get it? Our father is calling his Davids who have faithfully been tending their sheep to bring our brothers and sisters in church mans organizations bread, truth. And it is in that moment we will hear the call of our anointing to sleigh the giant! Where’s my sling? Be blessed today y’all!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 4, 2017 10:17 am

Amazing the revelation God is giving this morning. Thank you.

Freeman Fobbs
Freeman Fobbs
January 4, 2017 10:16 am

Around 2010 I heard the Audible voice of God saying “And the pastors shall be ashamed.” Also, my mother recently dreamed that she saw a pastor preaching without any clothes on, which also is a confirmation that many will be ashamed and exposed soon. I do not mention these things to belittle pastors, because I understand that the enemy of their souls are busy trying to destroy them just like he is with all of God’s people, but the scriptures do mention that there is a greater condemnation for those in authority, who teach not the truth. I’m praying that pastors all over the world will awaken and be bold to teach the Truth, as the Spirit of God leads them in this crucial hour.

Nancy Trimble
January 4, 2017 11:05 am

You are absolutely right Freeman. And I can just see when the judgments start to fall and how people will be questioning their pastors, ‘what do we do now’, and everything else! I think someone posted a dream about that. Alot of them will be standing there with egg on their face and I guess alot of them will not know themselves what to say when that time arrives. Like my friend said, God would not give us warnings if He didn’t want us to be prepared! Most people think they don’t have to do anything or have any kind of personal responsibility for themselves.

Peggy A.
January 4, 2017 12:05 pm

One aspect of personal responsibility is to read and know the Bible FOR YOURSELF. We will each stand ALONE before God.

Freeman Fobbs
Freeman Fobbs
January 4, 2017 11:48 am

Nancy, I recently posted a dream on this site about martial law coming to America. The person that was my neighbor in the dream was hiding from me behind his fence. After I spotted him stooping down, I looked behind the fence and he had a look of utter shame. I knew that he was feeling ashamed not because he was found hiding from me, but because he had heard me warn of these things in the past and did nothing but get annoyed by them. Well, I did not mention this in the dream that I posted but, I do know him in real life. He is a pastor in whom I have great respect, so I wanted to be very careful. God showed me this in a dream last month to confirm His audible word to me in 2010. Being a watchman is a difficult position to be in, but it’s very necessary. I pray that God continues to strengthen and encourage you for His purpose and glory.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 8, 2017 8:29 am

A few days ago I heard where liberal pastors wanted a meeting with Trump to air their concerns. After hearing this story I went hiking on what I call my prayer mountain. As I was praying along the way it seemed the Holy Spirit was showing me that these pastors that refuse to proclaim the truth of scripture will be eliminated.

Adam S.
January 4, 2017 7:22 am

AMEN and AMEN to this word!

I am just saddened and frustrated at how churches have, seemingly, entire congregations FULL of members (many whom have been there for decades) who are STILL “babes in Christ” and can only handle milk because their Pastors aren’t raising them up in the meat of the true Word.

Peggy A.
January 8, 2017 7:08 pm

I agree it’s sad, but I remember seeing somewhere in the Scriptures that they have individual responsibility/ accountability, too. Perhaps it is just too convenient for the average church-goer to just throw the matter of their eternal salvation into someone else’s hands. Well, that’s just like playing “Russian Roulette.” Each person should read and know the Bible for themselves. They should be “Bereans” and actively search the Scriptures to check and see if their Pastor is teaching according to the Word.

Paula
Paula
January 4, 2017 5:02 am

Julie may I please add a scripture to the ones you have above. 1 Peter 5:2-4 (NKJV) Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly;
nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock;
and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away.

Our pastors have much to answer to God for. This is a call for the universal church of Jesus Christ. I have grown weary of the entertainment and the messages that tickle our ears and our flesh. I long to find a church in my country that is preparing the people for what is about to befall us and for the coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Thank you for posting this. May pastors hear and heed the word of the Lord.

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
January 4, 2017 9:33 am

Julie, powerful dream! On 1/3/17, I received a ‘word’ during my sleep which is confirmation to your dream. I heard over and over again in my dream, “REVELATION 3:17,” which is referring to the ‘lukewarm church,’ the Laodiceans:

“Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked” Rev, 3:17

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 8, 2017 8:23 am

In humility we must all ask the Holy Spirit how Rev 3:17 applies to us. Lately I’ve been praying daily Holy Spirit convict me of sin, righteousness and judgement and please guide me into all truth, speak what you hear and show me what is to come. We are so desperately dependent upon the Holy Spirit and are incapable of anything without Him.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 4, 2017 1:45 am

This speaks truth of the sad state of many churches. I truly believe God is going to call the leadership of the church into account very soon concerning how they have handled his Word and his flock. Thank you so much for sharing this timely vision.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 4, 2017 3:44 am

It seems a great Woe is coming to the house of God………for judgment does begin at the house of God……….Be not many Masters the Scripture says in James, for we shall suffer the greater condemnation. The sickening sweet prosperity movement, the New Age concepts that are in Churches today……the churches who are afraid to teach prophecy and moral cultural issues and the ones also who shy away from teaching from the Bible…….Woe is coming……There are many radio ministers and small town Churches and no-name Pastors that are still doing the job right. Perhaps it’s a blessing indeed not to be a well known Christian person……..As far as your works are concerned and your Christian life……don’t let you left hand know what your right hand is doing. And then there are those Great Works of God that cannot be hid: 1 Timothy 5:24-25 “Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after. Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

Vernon Engstrom
Vernon Engstrom
January 5, 2017 1:00 pm

Julie, on 1/2/17, during my lunch hour, I had a brief encounter with the Lord in which I would say I got a taste of the Fear of the Lord. I had been thinking about all the things happening regarding Israel (UN 2334, John Kerry’s speech, etc.) It was then that the Lord began to say that He would remove the leaders/pastors in the Body of Christ that would not acknowledge or teach the Biblical truth regarding Israel. Just as there is pressure on Israel in the natural, so will there be pressure in the Church on the issue of Israel. Now, mind you, I did not sense that the Lord would necessarily expose these leaders in some sort of calamitous way (although he certainly could) but rather most would not know (retirements, etc…) unless their was friction in a local body. Nevertheless, the Lord is serious about His people. He is sovereign and He will have his way! (see Ezekiel 34:7-10)

January 5, 2017 1:19 pm

Thanks for sharing this word Vernon.

Tim
Tim
January 4, 2017 9:51 pm

The flock (the people in the church) need to go deeply into the Word of God, independent of their Pastors. For me, the Life Application Bible and the Amplified Bible work better, however it may be different for others.

The point is, get into God’s Word. Too many pastors are held accountable by boards and membership that really has NOT made a study of God’s Word the Bible and a prayer as a daily part of their life.

The systemic failure of the American Church in terms of making God’s Word and prayer a priority can be fixed in 1 day (don’t laugh).

God may choose to send/allow _______________ event(s) into our lives to make sure our focus is on Him.

*If you don’t like this concept, please ***read Psalms 27, 39, 59, 101, 159 etc in the Old testament and the Books of Acts, John and Revelation in the New Testament.

In the Ten Commandments, the first commandment is:
“You shall have no other gods before ME (Jehovah God)”.

gods/idols can be a bank account, addiction, investments, power, any type things or relationship that makes God #2. He wants to be #1.

When we stand before Christ after life on this planet is over, He WILL be #1 at that time. IF we make Him #1 before that, we get eternity with Him.

God bless you