Pastor Rodney Howard Browne: “There is a planned attack on our President.”

In the 13-minute video shown below, Pastor Rodney Howard Browne delivers the following dire warning,

“There is a planned attack on our President, and that’s all I can tell you about right now. I know what I’m talking about. I’ve spoken to high ranking people in the government. And this is being planned by people that hate God, hate America, you know, hate our President and we have to stop this in Jesus name. And I believe that we have the power to do that. I believe God is going to protect our President and that he is going to finish exactly why he has been elected. The people elected the President. Russia did not elect the President. The people of America elected the President.”

Rodney Howard-Browne is founder and President of Revival Ministries International. He then laid out a plan for the righteous to stand against the evil schemes, saying,

“We have to pray for protection, wisdom, direction, and that God would surround him with Godly leadership because the problem is there are people all over the place, as you know, the never Trumpers and the RINO’s, you know, and all the people that still don’t like him, no matter what. And of course you have the media that just keeps spinning everything, the whole time.”

“Pray that the hearts and ears of those surrounding our President would be attentive to Godly counsel and to do what’s right in God’s sight, and that the wicked would be cut off and rooted out. Pray that the word of God prevails and grows mightily in the hearts and minds of the people in the United States of America and that Jesus is Lord over this great land.”

“Some of you might not understand that. You might just think we’re crazy, but I’ll tell you, if you knew what I knew, then you would understand the urgency of the hour. There is a fight on for the soul of the republic and God has raised President Donald Trump to be the trumpet that is going to sound in this hour.”

Pastor Rodney Howard Browne also described his recent visit to the Oval Office of the White House where he joined a group of other Christians meeting with President Trump and praying for him, and said President Trump welcomed their prayers, as shown in the photo shown above.

In the final minutes of the video, he leads a powerful prayer for President Trump.

Speaking to his church congregation, Pastor Howard-Browne recently shared the same warning along with information about his source. He said he met for three hours “from 9:30 in the evening until 12:30 am with one of the senior ranking members of Congress”.

The pastor said he related the same story on the CBN network but “they cut it out” and that he had decided “to go public with this because we have to.”

“He said there is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out, I said you mean by impeachment or by indictment – he said no, to take him out, he will be removed suddenly from office,” said Howard-Browne, before adding, “you can read between the lines”.

The Congressman, who the pastor revealed had been in office since 1996, went on to tell Howard-Browne “there’s nothing we can do to stop it.”

Pastor Howard-Browne said the deep state had “started a war” against Trump because he has been more amenable to the evangelical community than any previous president stretching as far back as Reagan, and were trying to “set the president up in every way”. (See the complete report)

There has been a lot of speculation about the possibility that President Trump has been planted by the deep state as part of their plot to ultimately betray his Christian supporters, setting the stage for wide-scale persecution. However, if that is true, then why is the deep state scheming to take him out by what sounds like an assassination threat?

To help sort it out, here are a few facts to consider:

• The deep state controlled news media takes every opportunity to discredit Trump.
  • President Trump takes every opportunity to publicly discredit deep state controlled news media outlets like CNN, calling them fake news.
  • Obama’s OFA actively attacks just about anything Trump says and does.
  • Deep state advocate George Soros spent millions of dollars to discredit Trump by backing Democratic candidates running for Congressional seats vacated by people whom Trump appointed to positions in his administration.
  • President Trump has welcomed Christians in his administration and in prayer meetings like no other President in my lifetime. I don’t recall seeing anything like this from any other President, including Ronald Reagan.
  • Many of President Obama’s policies and regulations have already been reversed by President Trump.

If this is all part of a hoax, it is quite an elaborate one. It sure looks like the deep state, shadow government, is not happy with Trump and is willing to do just about anything to stop him.

Despite all of President Trump’s shortcomings and regardless of what we think about him, I believe it is clear God moved in behalf of our nation to put him into office, which means God also has a plan and purpose for him, an assignment that He wants President Trump to complete. So, we can pray all of God’s plans and purposes would be accomplished, as President Trump completes his assignment without any hindrance from the evil one.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Christina Rose
Christina Rose
July 26, 2017 12:55 am

When President Trump was inaugurated in January there seemed to be so many conflicting views about him in Christian circles that I decided to seek the Lord for myself as to why Mr. trump had been elected. Through a remarkable sequence of events, including a dream one of my sons had, I believe the Lord showed me that Donald Trump was placed in office to perform all the Lord’s pleasure – and it concerns Jerusalem and the temple (Isaiah 44:28).

That is all I was shown but that is enough for me. I pray for President Trump and his family and administration every day. I cover them in the precious Blood of Jesus and pray Isaiah 54:17 over them all. I believe that the Lord’s plans and purposes will prevail in that man’s life.

I’m one of a large group of Aussies (that I know of) praying for your President and we will continue doing so 🙂

Shalom,
Chris

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
July 26, 2017 5:05 am

Awesome Christina !! I’m in NZ though half American. Never been to America but my birthdad lives in GA. He’s ex high ranking Military & a evangelical Christian. Let’s say he’s in the know of many things. I feel very inherently patriotic to USA, & pray for Donald Trump along with many others here. Upon my Birth Dad sharing things over our regular Skype calls, I put my ex journo skills to use. I don’t believe for a minute he’s a ” plant ” or one of them. Due to his go ahead a ex high ranking Navy seal ( aagh name slipped my mind) has set up a huge operation to intervene, & rescue kids in these vile elite paedophile rings. Sure he’s flawed like us all but I’m sorry no elite plant does this.. Period. Regardless whether folk like him, we are to pray for him. !!!

Christina Rose
Christina Rose
July 26, 2017 9:28 am

You may be thinking of Craig Sawyer, Jan.

It’s handy to have family who have the background of your birth dad, as well as journo skills 🙂
Like you, I do not believe Trump is a plant. It just doesn’t make sense. The MSM here almost froth at the mouth when they report anything about him or his family. If he was a plant it would be like a house divided, as Jesus spoke of in the Gospels.

There are obviously lots of us in the Antipodes praying for him 🙂
God bless.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
July 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Christina, yes ! Craig Sawyer 🙂 oh the media even here is so transparent in their witch hunt against him. As a ex journo I find it sickening to watch. I just heard today Donald Trump has said no transgenders allowed in the military. Praise God !

The elites knew this was transpiring, yet another reason to want to remove, kill the president. Big blow to them & Satan! Woo hoo. Their sick plan to change Gods creations & design. Keep praying! God is still on the throne.

Scott
Scott
August 1, 2017 2:21 pm

Christina…Patricia Green also prophesied that President Trump would be involved in the building of the third temple. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAl01MGP2bE

Christina Rose
Christina Rose
August 2, 2017 8:03 pm

Scott, I had no idea about this prophecy! Thank you for sharing, I will go and watch it now.

Diana
Diana
July 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Amen James..The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.Too many voices and opinions without fear of the Lord ;If something were to happen to Trump does anyony realize the consequences for having spoken ill will,slanderous comments about Trump.?His blood would be on the many “christians”hands.
When you speak,slander against one whom God has put in office(whether for good or judgement(actually both) you are operating under rebellion.Which is as the sin of witchcraft,you open yourself up to judgement.TIME TO REPENT CHURCH.
Remember the sin of Korah……
We are to be more about bearing fruit then inspecting fruit…..
And purge ourselves from all hypocrisy,speaking out both sides of the mouth..One breath you speak slander,next breath you say you pray for Trump and his family.
Bitter and sweet water cannot flow from the same source.
We all are to have clean hands and a pure heart.
Let us all be aware of the words we speak.
I appreciate the comments from Chris andJan.
Keep it pure saints…..our opinion doesnt always line up with the fear of the Lord.He says,He does…our job is to be like him…
Let us strive to enter in….blessings

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
July 26, 2017 2:53 pm
Also , when you shared , “We are to be more about bearing fruit than inspecting fruit. “. Thank God you said that. Christians always take it out of context in order to judge other Christians. God tells us this to rightly judge false prophecy And how to guard against false teachers. He Is telling us HOW To SPOT them. Not to Be God and say whether someone Is saved OR not! God only knows how much mercy I needed In the beginning ,middle ,today and til’ the end of my life – But gosh ESPECIALLY in the beginning. It took me years to get myself together , but my ❤ heart loved Jesus so much and was trying so hard to wrestle my flesh and learn to submit. Those scriptures are a teaching \ warning of how to judge a false prophet and a false teacher not our brethren or anyone else that God is using And To say they aren’t saved. Sanctification takes a life time….LITERALLY. David was a leader after God’s heart and had tremendous sin he wrestled with and conquered in his lifetime. People act like there’s only doom and evil. As if God doesn’t save leaders or give leaders to the people. Look , judgements coming and deserved for sin but God is alive and He is On the throne and He has a plan and purpose for everything in this world. We don’t need to act to big for our britches! It’s not just America that’s going down for sin. The entire world is in trouble for the way we live. Every soul, every country, every man, woman and child will have to give account and stand before God. We all need the blood of Jesus to speak for us . Pray for Donald… Read more »
sahran
July 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes amen, I don’t know if slander means you have to agree with someone…because I for one did not vote for Trump or feel led by God to..does not mean you cannot sincerely pray for someone’s salvation. .I just hope the same christians who are so adamant about praying for Trump had the same fervor and passion when Obama and Bill Clinton were in office…

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
July 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Amen Diana! You are right on as usual!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 26, 2017 1:33 am

It is a scary thing to think that such an entity exists as the deep state. But it must be true, for if all the alphabet Agencies FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ and others knew of BHO non-citizen status and let him wreak havoc over our constitution and citizens, and spent all kinds of money on himself and others; Plus the major (possibly criminal) things he did……if the Deep State permitted all of this from BHO and there were no thoughts of an attempted coup. Then it makes perfect sense that they’d try to thwart Trump in his effort to right a listing ship that’s on the brink of capsize (USA).

Tim
Tim
July 28, 2017 12:43 am

Brother Steven, as someone who has worked for the Federal Government (employee and contractor) and as a contractor for State, County and City governments I can tell you one thing:

A financial downturn that affects stocks, BONDS (Rick Wiles had educated me on bonds) and Real Estate will AFFECT the PENSIONS of the government class, soon.

This will impact morale in a way that few other things could, except for job cuts. This does not mean they will not do their jobs, but one of the primary motivators for them may be impacted, for many of them.

Just FYI only.

Some Government employees are rioting in Venezuela over pensions…

the 25% of Federal employees who said they would quit if Trump were elected have not quit.

God bless you,
Tim

jerry rigg
July 26, 2017 3:19 am

Right you are James. Just wondering how Kennedy was taken out, God forbid, oh God, not again! We rebuke you devil and your schemes and snares in Jesus name!And may the plotter be rooted out,driven out to a dry place!

Expat gal
Expat gal
July 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Most definitely an attack is planned with the goal of FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR. Reckless & irresponsible & inappropriate remarks made by Luis Guiterrez (D-IL):

“The major criminal that exists in the United States of America is called Donald Trump [and] he lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Av at the White House,” Gutierrez stormed. “Someone who takes health care away from 33 million people is a criminal,” he said.

He invited the congregation to “take action” and take back the Congress so that Trump could be put before the Senate in impeachment proceedings.

Gutierrez said Trump must be “eliminated… as the president of the United States of America.”

Inciting violence, division & anarchy is the goal. The more chaos, anger & outrage that can be stirred up among the populace, the better. Such incredibly sad times for the U.S. Yet, how many people can not see the plans of the Left to use the fifth column strategy to topple the U.S. FROM WITHIN. 😢

Don
Don
July 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Expat Gal “Inciting violence, division, & anarchy” is “Sedition”… and is still a federal crime tantamount to Treason! Look-up “Seditious conspiracy” and “Advocating overthrow of Government”… If these laws were publicized and enforced, I believe there would be less violations!

Lydia Hodge
July 26, 2017 10:16 am

Praying for his and his family’s safety and praying that God’s purposes in his presidency be fulfilled.

jerry rigg
July 26, 2017 9:49 am

….the congressman states….”there is nothing we can do to stop it”…but, THERE IS SOMETHING GOD CAN DO! and, something we ALL should do…PRAY!

Abby
Abby
July 26, 2017 2:13 pm

I may not like Trump much personally, but we still must pray for him out of duty and respect for Jesus. After all, we do not know why exactly he was elected, but I have a feeling it is for something important that hasn’t been revealed yet. I trust God and His will, so we must pray for Trump.

Rhonda
Rhonda
July 26, 2017 9:13 am

Thank you James so much for posting this. People need to wake up and do their research. So many people are clueless and are focused on meaningless things.

sahran
July 26, 2017 2:49 am

Wow…we need to.pray against this..for his sake.and the nation..this would..bring chaos.unimagined