The Oil of God’s Spirit Will Flow in 2016

trump_hotel

I had a dream on the morning of December 23 2015.  In this dream I was in a hotel somewhere, waiting for someone or something.  I looked around and thought the place looked shabby.

Then I saw someone come to the door and it was Donald Trump, or at least someone who looked like him. Then I realized I was in Las Vegas, which is in the desert.  I told him, “This room looks so run down.”

Then he looked around, then back at me and said, “You don’t look like someone who deals cards.”

I answered, “I never learned how to play cards as my mother was taught that cards are the devil’s playthings.”

He nodded, as if surmising.  Then he said, “Well, when you are sixteen, you will bring the oil.”

Interpretation:

A  hotel is a place where we take refuge while traveling on the road. Believers are sojourners traveling on a holy highway, which will be opened for us to follow while fools will not find it, even if they happen to stumble upon it.

The room was worn out, shabby, and meager, because we are not home yet. We don’t yet see what we have, but we have a temporary solution to meet our needs while we are traveling on this road.  We are in a transitional place, which is worn out, shabby and meager, but it is a temporary shelter for us, even in the middle of the desert.

Donald Trump recognized I was not a card dealer because Las Vegas represents the ways of this world and is known as “Sin City”.  Believers are not of the world, so what the world desires, the bling and bright lights, does not attract us. We are not gamblers because wisdom has taught us well.  We are modest. We don’t fit in, but are only traveling through, and we must travel light, not holding tightly to things that are not essential.

Donald Trump represented the trumpet, which is one who gives the message. He delivered a message from the Lord, which was, “When you are sixteen, you will bring the oil.”

Sixteen represents the coming year, 2016, which is upon us. In 2016, believers will bring the oil, which means the oil of God’s Spirit will flow, even in the midst of the desert, which represents the calamity in the world.  There will be a great outpouring of the anointing, which will attract many to the true church and salvation. This greater outpouring will carry with it greater responsibility and a greater commitment to obey.

I believe the Lord is saying 2016 will begin to open multiple doors for His people. We will go through doors we have never even seen or imagined, which will only be possible because of a miraculous multiplication, which will occur and will sustain us. The miracle of the eight day oil of the feast of lights will again manifest in many different ways, and the oil will be sufficient to endure.

When we have done all required of us, then God will do the rest. He is our rest. He will be our map to the next destination, the next open door, the next sanctification, the next elevation, the very next step. This is the generation and we are the people who will dare to declare and proclaim Jesus with boldness!

The open door is before us.  We will enter it. Revelation will unfold to each one who goes through.  We will go before the throne at each juncture.  We will overcome adversity, and be glorious in God’s eyes.  We will carry the cross within us, which is our completion, and the Word of God will be on our tongues.

We will come through the desert, and we will raise our tents where angels also encamp.  They will bear us up, lest we dash our foot upon a stone. Attracted to the Word of God, our praises, and the breath of the Spirit upon us, angels gather.  There will be healing and restoration.

The Bible reveals some interesting facts about the number sixteen. Sixteen attributes of godly love can be found in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Sixteen is a multiple of 4×4, and 2×8. The sum of 1+6 =7. the number of man plus God, our source.  Seven is the number of completion, nothing missing, nothing broken, the Shalom of God.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. (John 16:13)

Author: Karen Sue

Karen Sue started out to become a master teacher in the Child Development field until one day a phone call came that changed all of that. It was a call for help that led her into advocacy for children and victims of violent crime. She believes that is where her education really started. It was during that time she cried out to Jesus Christ and was saved.

Later she worked in skilled nursing with a focus on gerontology. She then moved into dementia care and found her niche with opportunities to counsel and teach in the area of therapeutic activities and activities of daily living. Advocacy in both arenas led her to a closer relationship with the Lord.

She now devotes her time to intercessory prayer and Bible study, often led by dreams that both quicken her and direct her prayer life. Karen has opted not to share her last name.

EMG
EMG
December 29, 2015 11:09 PM
I did’nt know which blog to put this, But I want to tell someone about a dream I had in 2009. I dreamed I was going to church ,when I pulled into the parking lot I noticed there where a whole lot of cars there as this was so unusual because there has been such a falling away at my church we are trying to sell our church. I finally found a spot dead in the middle of the lot as I made my to it I literally had to drive around people they were all walking around drunk in the spirit trying to get to the front door. When I tried to get out of my truck I stood on the running board and looked around, people where lying every where on the ground leaning up against vehicles barely able to walk. I started to. hear the most beautiful singing, so I looked up when I did I could sense a lot of angels in levels I did’nt see them but I just knew they where there near the ground were smaller angels a lot bigger than us than as I looked all around there where so many angels in the second level these where seperated by a level of darkness seperated et the top of the church. Then a legion of angels so big they felt as though they where bigger than buildings above the first angels this darkness looked so evil below it was so beautiful the sun was shining. As I looked to my left there was a group of people they. all looked so beaten and battered everyone looked as if their clothing was all they owned But very happy. This man who was in the middle of them was sick I don’t know how… Read more »
EMG
EMG
December 30, 2015 12:28 PM

Karen Sue I believe the Lord is saying to me he has answered all my prayers before I could even ask him, So anything I need whether it is Health, Family Salvation, prosperity, All my Needs have been taken care of He’s waiting on me to ask in prayer.

December 30, 2015 1:06 PM

For he has placed it in your heart to desire of him those things that he desires. So, then, it is already answered when we pray according to his will and surrendering the answer to him.

I was praying for a young woman a couple of years ago. She does not know the Lord, but like many she knew it all, and did her thing. I received a dream that showed me a lamb in a basket being tempted by a Tazmanian Devil. It was trying to get her out of the basket by getting in the basket, but there she was. Yes, he showed me that she was not yet, but would be in the basket, which is to say covenant. I am not frantic at her antics now, though she will have some hard lessons to learn, because the Lord also knows who she is, and much more than I, about her. So, patience and persistence are gifts from the Lord, and patience can mean a long waiting.

I had to look up what a Tazmanian Devil was. It is a type of wolf animal that preys upon sheep.

Rachel Baxter
Rachel
December 28, 2015 11:07 PM

Karen – I am incredibly encouraged by the dream you received and your interpretation. Bring on the oil!

December 29, 2015 3:16 AM

Rachel,

Thank you. I speak forth unto you a double portion. I believe that the Lord is showing that 2016 will be extraordinary, and it will take extraordinary measures to face the challenges ahead. So, in that may you have more than what you have asked for, and may it flow down over those of your ministry. Bless you.

Ed W.
Ed W.
December 28, 2015 6:18 PM

Another Scripture that applies:

Isaiah 10:27 It shall come to pass in that day That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, And his yoke from your neck, And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.

The anointing breaks the yokes of bondage in many realms.

December 29, 2015 3:11 AM

Ed,

That is awesome! It gave me chills. That is a perfect word! May we all be willing and obedient vessels, able to receive the anointing and also be fed from the Word of God..

December 28, 2015 11:05 AM

Bette,

Thank you. I love the Isaiah 61:3 scripture, but had not thought of it.

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Bette Stevens
December 28, 2015 12:48 PM

Karen Sue,
Blessings Sister I have to say although we will see judgements,amidst them a mighty harvest is coming such as the Lord spoke to me,it will be the biggest harvest,the world has ever seen……But my people need to self exam themselves for they are not all alright as they think……..

December 28, 2015 5:16 PM

Bette,

I have visited your site a little while back, as I try to visit those sites and links offered, one by one. I watched a video or two and was really blessed because I know that the time is short, whatever that means in time, but that it is short. Repentance is the first step to being cleansed, and pray that we all press in and also understand that being cleansed is part of being healed. Praise the Lord.

Lord, deliver us from evil, for Thine is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory for ever. Amen

Bette Stevens
December 28, 2015 10:41 AM

A very good word……The oil of gladness and joy…..The following Scriptures came to mind….Isa 61:3, I put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness…
Isa 52:1, I put on my beautiful garments..
1Pet 5:5,Let me be clothed with humility.

December 28, 2015 10:33 AM

Mark,
Thank you for your comment. I am blessed to read this and will check out the link you added. I love what you wrote, …the time of the Oil and Light. Just so beautiful, I can feel that in my senses. Praise God for the miraculous deliverance of the 17 year old. I am looking forward to what the Lord will do, also.

Years ago I was attending Jewish temple for adult education and would attend Shabbat as work schedule would permit, for a season. On one occasion I learned how unique the rabbi was. I was beckoned by the Chumas(attendant-servant) to come to the Bemah as requested by the rabbi. I told him I didn’t know what to do, and he responded the rabbi would tell me. So, knowing already that this is unusual, I went up. The rabbi told me to stand beside the ark of Aharon and pull the curtain ropes when he nodded. So when he nodded I pulled the cords and the curtain opened revealing the Torah Ark behind it. I realized in a moment that the curtain was being opened, the veil pulled back. I nearly fainted. Visions of the cross of Christ came over me and the veil being rent. This was not a Messianic congregation! I was blessed for the understanding particularly in that setting.

Sarah Beveridge
December 28, 2015 7:37 AM

YES!! Sister this a true word and you have spoken it forth so it can come forth! Praise God! The Lord revealed to me that John chapter 16 is for this year, 2016. Read it carefully, you’ll see it! Jesus is speaking of the Holy Spirit coming in power. Also verse 21 is interesting, a birthing… hum… John 16 also speaks to His disciples about how He will speak clearly and plainly to His disciples and impart revelation about the Father. I believe 2016 is also the year of the CLEAR word. I have had many dreams and visions about this coming move of God. It will be like nothing we have ever seen or experienced. It starts on 2016! Here is the latest:
Speaking forth & Releasing the WORD of the Lord & the coming Move of God

God bless you! Sarah

Linda Clay
December 28, 2015 2:30 PM

Thank you for sharing this message Karen Sue and for sharing your link Sarah. We are going to see some AMAZING things the Heavenly Father does on behalf of those who love and serve Him. Absolutely jaw-dropping, stunning miracles. . . We will need them in the days that unfold, just like the Israelites needed them to survive all of those years in the desert.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
December 28, 2015 11:54 PM
JAW DROPPING MIRACLE happened this morning! I am in awe of God! At 5:30 a.m. I had just seen my husband out the door and had crawled back in bed but couldn’t sleep right away. Then inside my spirit I “heard” my daughter letting out a gut wrenching cry and sobbing. I strangely enough didn’t feel the urge to pray. The words came to me to bring all my thoughts into captivity in Christ and I prayed this about 3 times and fell asleep. Two hours later I was awakened by the phone ringing and it was my daughter crying and sobbing, saying that her 7 month old puppy was acting like he had a stroke or seizure. His eyes were cross eyed and then went in different directions, and he was stunning around, very distressed and in pain. She called me after calling her dad who set up an emergency vet appointment. I started praying as I quickly got myself ready and by the time I arrived at her house, my praying had turned to taking authority over the evil one and asking God to dispatch his angels of healing to this puppy. The authority we have in Christ arose in my spirit and I knew this was a test, and that God would heal the dog. By the time I arrived, the pup’s eyes were straightening out slowly, one at a time. My daughter watched them turn and straighten out. When I prayed over the dog, his right eye was still a bit crooked and I watched the completion of the miracle as it straightened out completely. Puppy was happy and lively again and was completely normal within a few minutes! All day yesterday the oil of anointing was going through my mind and I would have announced… Read more »
December 29, 2015 1:02 AM

Heidi, That is a precious testimony. God is good all the time. It’s interesting that you heard her anguish before she called and were in some way prepared. You said the you already ‘knew’ the Lord would heal the pup. Isn’t that wonderful. How much more will He do for each of us.

December 29, 2015 1:31 AM

Heidi,
I saw this poem and thought of you and your daughter.

Precious Gift

When times seem too hard to bear and I feel like giving up
I vision your beautiful face, the twinkle of your eyes and things of such
The bond we created from my womb to the day you were born
Is a mother and daughter bond that can never be torn
With the strength and guidance of God and the blessings he pours down from above
I want to be the best mom I can be to you and embrace you with all my love
You are as precious as a flower and as gorgeous as a rose
You have been specially made to the very tip of your nose
You are as sweet as honey; such an innocent young child
You are brighter than any star in the sky every time you smile
I want you to be proud of who you are and strive to be the best
Put forth efforts to achieve your goals and let God do the rest
I will always be your mother first, but I’m also your friend
You are the most precious gift, that I’ve ever been given
Love,
Your mommy.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi B
December 29, 2015 10:47 AM

Karen Sue, thank you for that poem and your comments. My daughter has a broken back and is scheduled for surgery in a few days. I have been praying for her healing, which is why I believe this incident with her pup is a test. A test of trusting that God can heal her and He wanted to demonstrate His awesome power and increase her faith. Please join me in prayer for her back and that she won’t require surgery and the metal rod that is to be inserted.

December 29, 2015 12:06 PM

Heidi, you and your daughter and family are in my prayers. May she get a good report for a testimony.

December 28, 2015 4:20 PM

Thank you Linda, Yes, jaw dropping stunning miracles…

I spent time catching up on your blog today. Bless you sister. You are appreciated. Sarah had a very powerful message, also. Thank you Sarah,as well.

Linda Clay
December 28, 2015 6:05 PM

Thank you, Karen Sue. . . Yes, I didn’t hold back on my post today (well, I generally don’t, LOL)

December 29, 2015 1:24 AM

Linda,

You are a treasure…

Song of Solomon 2:2
As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.

Peggy
December 28, 2015 7:54 PM

Linda,
Truly your post today on your excellent blog reminded me of an Organist “pulling out ALL the stops”! Congrats.

December 28, 2015 12:50 PM

Sarah! Before I listened to the link, a started tearing up. I could feel the anointing and zeal upon you and it was a confirmation, spirit to spirit. My heart leaps at the message of the year of the CLEAR word. This blesses me so much. I listened and understood exactly what you were speaking as if just for me.

I love the thought of marketplace miracles. Ohhh, so good.

This I speak unto you, Sarah, open wide your mouth and the Lord will fill it. Speak forth and release it as a word in due season. It will bear fruit, and more fruit. That fruit will feed many.

Psalm 81
I am the Lord your God,
Who brought you out of the land of Egypt;
Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Ebecker
Ebecker
June 13, 2017 11:56 PM

I googled “flowing oil” your blog popped up. Then I seen the dates and seen it was not what I was looking for. I was looking for Flowing Oil page that’s on Facebook. Oh my word I was blown away by your dream and I believe the two are linked together.

January 5, 2016 7:01 AM

Hi Evette,

I had been brooding over a situation in my family. I went out to the coast for a visit as my mother was in hospital. She came home and I nurtured her for 6 weeks, then I had to leave. Thanksgiving is usually such a great family time, but this year I was sad over my mom. I was sitting at the desk about to get on line when I heard this, Leave it alone, I’ll do the rest. Since that time, my mother has gained her strength, is eating, although she had been losing weight after I left, and she has been calling me every few days. She sounds good, good thoughts, strength in her voice. Sometimes we have to let go of the thing that we worry about and trust God…when we can do no more, he will step in. The days of our lives are in his hands, and he would have us focus on other things that he would have us do. He has heard the prayers, and earnest prayers availeth much