Obama was so angry that whenever he spoke fire came out of his mouth.

I believe the Lord prompted me to share this dream since I believe He is trying to reveal Obama and this mystery woman. I received this dream in July 2017.

I was in the Emergency Room and apparently, there was some type of epidemic that had to do with the appendix. I had this epidemic and so many other people. The ER was full of people and it was very chaotic.

During the chaos, there appeared my Lord Jesus. At that moment, I could only focus on Him. He looked at me and I followed Him. We were then walking through a very long corridor with demons on both sides. They were growling, very furious because they could not touch me since I was walking with Jesus. We got to the end of this corridor and I remember walking into a very dark room. To my surprise, there was Obama!

I noticed Jesus was no longer beside me, but I was not afraid because I knew He was still with me even though I could not see Him. Obama was furious, so angry that whenever he spoke fire came out of his mouth. Since I did not display any fear towards him, that made him even more angry and more fire came out of his mouth.

There was a lady (I could not remember what she looked like) next to him giving him a glass of water to drink every time he spoke so he would not dry up from the fire coming out of his mouth, but at one point he was so mad, he went on a rampage and could not stop talking and could not pause to drink water and then his face dried up (resembling a dry desert soil). – End of dream

Even more incredible was that a few days after this dream, my tablet suddenly turned on in the book of Revelation chapter 13. I did not even have my bible app open. When I read the part about the dragon, it immediately reminded me of this dream, Obama speaking and fire coming out of his mouth.

Francy Carl

Author: Francy Carl

Francy Carl is happily married and a mommy of three little ones. She became born-again on January 2016 after being led by Holy Spirit to the heaven section of Z3 News. The Lord has called her to homeschool and has placed a strong desire in her heart to share the Gospel and to encourage others to learn how to hear the voice of the Lord for themselves. She started a website inspired by her personal experiences with the Lord called Awaken By Jesus. She often declares Philippians 4:13 in her life, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 18, 2017 5:17 PM

Hmmmm….sounds like the mask continues to come off as I’ve said before.

Christine Beadsworth
September 19, 2017 3:13 AM

Thank you for sharing, Francy. Praise God that as we walk with Jesus daily, the enemy cannot touch us.
The rampage where his face dried up from all the fire coming out of his mouth reminds me of Revelation 12 where the dragon releases a flood after the woman fleeing to the wilderness or desert. The earth opened its mouth and absorbed the flood of fire, like a cutting off or drying up of the attack…

Phillip
Phillip
September 19, 2017 3:24 PM

John the baptist was happy to point people to Jesus as the messiah and that he was not the messiah. Obama will be furious when he might found out that he was just used and misused by satan and that he will not be the Antichrist just like Hillary’s tantrims when she thought she had it in the bag. That’s maybe why his face disintegrated. At this stage a lot of things points to obama be the Antichrist. Yet nobody on world scene have all the attributes of the Antichrist given in scripture.

September 19, 2017 3:48 PM

What attributes are you referring to from scriptures? So far, Obama has met or has the potential to meet every scriptural requirement I have found.

Phillip
Phillip
September 20, 2017 1:33 AM

James I really don’t think Obama is very charismatic. His speeches are really not pack and loaded with “umpf and great great zeal” like a famous prominent world class leader should have. Obama is prominent because of the media propaganda sooth saying day and night. Purple jeans purple jeans propaganda day and night and keep it up and soon everybody wants purple jeans. Some of his attributes will be visible before his reign and some only during his reign. Like declaring himself god and demanding worship.
Obamas main purpose to destroy and bring america down. If he receive a very prominent position in Europe/Vatican?? then whow we should really pay attention then it could be him!!

John the baptist very very prominent on the scene until Jesus step forward and began his ministry. John looked smell sound tasted etc etc like the messias but was not.

Not being racist at all but I don’t think he is totally happy with his heritage and life without a daddy. (Sun rising in the west obama real dad you tube) therefore he lack total confidence and real great charisma. That’s my opinion and opinions…well they just opinions and not gospel. And opinions regarding charisma can differ. Personally I think the Antichrist will be white due to Assyrian lineage.

September 20, 2017 1:46 AM

My question was referring to the scriptures. I have not found any scriptures saying he will be charismatic. I think that idea comes from Hollywood, not based on the Bible. I think his attractiveness will be supernatural, not natural, causing those who worship Satan to also worship the beast. They will also be impressed by his great military power.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? (Revelation 13:4)

Phillip
Phillip
September 20, 2017 3:40 AM

OK yes there’s a difference between arrogants and charismatic. I was thinking of Dan.11.36-45.

September 20, 2017 4:18 AM

I don’t find anything in that passage describing him as charismatic. Did you have a specific verse in mind?

Phillip
Phillip
September 20, 2017 7:50 AM

Yes I was thinking about Dan.11.36 and 39 Doing what he pleases;claiming to be greater than every other god;boastful and rewarding his followers with great wealth.Dan.9.27 also having the ability(charisma?) To make a covenant or reaffirm a covenant with many for peace in middle east. To achieve all the above with no one giving resistance or little resistance makes him quite a guy.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 20, 2017 9:29 AM

Phillip, a preacher minus the Holy Ghost is nothing. Their words will fall to the ground and the people will look at the watches waiting for times up. Trust me – but you go in, filled with the Holy Ghost on fire, with a message from the Holy One and people take note. It’s all in being filled with His Spirit. Like wise , the antitrust , is just a mere man. An evil man, with an ungodly, corrupt agenda. Take that man and he is now fully possessed by Satan himself and unfortunately those who are not tuned into God will fall for Lucifers deceiving light. He will pull people bc He is the devil himself in the flesh.
I used to think the same thing others thought. That it was absolutely ridiculous to think that O would fit the bill….so I prayed and asked Father to tell me the truth about what people were saying and Father answered. Whoever the antitrust is, he will be possessed by Satan and people will listen and follow bc he’s the devil incarnate.

Alison Pound
September 19, 2017 12:18 AM

Just posting this here, prayer request. Mena Lee Grebin is in the Dominican Republic at present. Hurricane Maria, now Cat.5 heading there.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
September 18, 2017 10:37 PM

Thank You for sharing your dream Francy! Strange coincidence though; I had a dream about Obama and his double hyena spirit. There was a mystery woman next to the hyenas warning me not to pet or trust them. The dream is on this site.

Peggy Ann
September 18, 2017 10:11 PM

Francy,
Incredible dream, thank-you for sharing, and so glad that you’re born again.
It’s even more exciting to know that it happened through Z3 News. How wonderful!!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2017 3:37 PM

Amazing dream from God Francy. Congrats on your little one! 😀

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
September 19, 2017 3:37 PM

Or newest addition, I should say! God bless you😀

Martus
Martus
September 19, 2017 12:37 AM

This mystery woman is probably the Queen of Babylon and when she gets in fire will come on America with Obam’s help.

Not sure if she will be 3rd time lucky or it will be her daughter who will win it but time will tell.

PS I believe he is not the AC but part of the AC organization, here is a clue to where the AC king will come from.

“BridgeAnne d’Avignon, a twelve-year-old schoolgirl from California, claimed to have traced the ancestors of forty-three of the forty-four U.S. Presidents back to John, King of England (1166-1216, reigned 1199-1216). According to d’Avignon, every president from George Washington to Barack Obama is a descendant of King John, with the sole exception of Martin van Buren.”

Scooter
Scooter
September 18, 2017 8:45 PM

Thank you for sharing your dream. It must have been amazing to look at Jesus’s face and walk with Him. Obama is really evil, that is for sure.

British Tom
British Tom
September 18, 2017 11:59 PM

Hi folks. We know Obama is a dodgepot but I still dont get how so many people think hes the antichrist. He aint from the revived Roman Empire which I believe is the favoured iriginbof AC to rise from. Namely the people of the prince that is to come according to Daniel. Im no expert tho folks. Any thoughts?

Krista West
Krista
September 19, 2017 4:43 AM

The thing about Obama is that for most of us it is not a thought. It’s a revelation from God. I used to think the Antichrist Obama connection was ridiculous until God revealed it to me deep down in my spirit. The Lord said, “The man of lawlessness is here. His name is Barack Obama.” on two different occasions. This statement was coupled with the greatest sense of terror and unease. It is indescribable other than saying that even typing it fills me with horror and makes me want to weep. In my experience, it is not something that can be understood on a logic or thought level. Even if all the human thoughts and interpretations are different, I’m not about to argue with God about it.

Dianne W
Dianne W
September 19, 2017 3:21 PM

I was living in Alaska… and got a call from my friend and ministry partner whom the Lord had also put a burden for politics and government on. She called me and said “Dianne…they just called the election for Obama (the first election). I said “How can this be?!!” I moaned and fell to the floor in travail and she held onto the other line. I felt it in the very depths of my being. I laid on the floor moaning and groaning with my friend just praying in the Spirit. I knew that something had broken in Heaven. That a spiritual battle was just beginning. I knew that without God’s intervention… it was the beginning of the end.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
September 22, 2017 5:51 PM

Amen! Exactly what I felt. I fell to the floor in agony of my Soul. I heard the Holy Spirit say, :This is it.” I only heard the Holy Spirit or Jesus speak to me 2 times out loud, and that was one.

British Tom
British Tom
September 21, 2017 6:59 AM

Thanks for the info mate

September 19, 2017 2:43 AM

Daniel 9:27 does not mention his ancestry bloodlines, so I think it is a mistake to assume he must be born and raised in Europe. Another prophecy identified the true Messiah would come out of Egypt and He did, but it never said He would be born and raised there either.

The way I interpret is he will be connected with the people who destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD, which was destroyed by Roman armies, so he will be connected with Rome, which fits perfectly with Obama’s current financial backing from Europeans like George Soros and the Rothchilds. It also fits with his ties with the second beast, whom I believe will be the Pope, either this one or the next one.

British Tom
British Tom
September 21, 2017 7:00 AM

Nice one James mate, makes sense.

Daniel
Daniel
September 19, 2017 5:27 PM
Never mind the fact we don’t for certain know where this entity is born or even WHO his father actually is (I personally thing it he genetically engineered, a bit out there but the technology exists to do it but I digress). This entity is very connected to the 3 surviving tendrils of the old Roman Empire, the religious, the economic and the political. He is quite chummy with the apostate Jesuit running the Vatican and his anti-Christ teachings. He brought him over and the communist-left who ALL took orders directly from the White House (look up Media Matters and its homosexual founder/leader a Glenn Beck look-alike named David Brock) fawned over him as the spiritual leader of the world. The economic tendril is the Rothschild-backed International Monetary Fund and Bank of International Settlements (the real bank of the NWO) controlled central banking system. Nearly every country of any consequence in the world (including IRAN and Qaddafi’s Libya, a fact jew-haters tend to overlook) has their economic system completely controlled by these central banks who set interest rates and currency issuance that can make or break an economy. These central banks are privately owned by the IMF, BIS, Rothschild banks, the Bank of England and the Bank of the Vatican. In the US the Federal Reserve, who is in fact neither Federal or a reserve, serves this role and has strangled the life out of the American people since Nixon was forced to abolish the Bretton Woods Agreement. The European Union is in many ways a revived Western Roman Empire, (funny no one seems to remember the Eastern leg based in Constantinople), with a bureaucratic elite ruling over the people with impunity. Obama’s love for Angela Merkel (an ex-STASI agent and I am convinced a Lebensborn, a Nazi child bred… Read more »
Yawchal
Yawchal
September 20, 2017 12:28 PM

My question to anyone out there is
“Where is the deadly wound by a sword, but did live” part come in? (Rev13:14)
Whoever it is, has to have this part happen to them as well, to fully fit in with the scriptures
Perhaps that is yet to occur

British Tom
British Tom
September 21, 2017 7:03 AM

It may sound foolish mate but at one point I thought it may be the fact GB is leaving ( God willing ) the EU taking our wonga which makes them well short of a big financial contributor and rocks their unaudited ( ever ) finances but it manages to come back even stronger and more consolidated.

Yawchal
Yawchal
September 20, 2017 12:37 PM

also Rev13:3
And I saw one of its heads as it were wounded to death; and its deadly wound was healed; and all the earth marveled, and followed the beast

British Tom