“Now is not the time to cry, now is the time to fly.”

The Lord has been speaking to me about acceleration and delay for a while now. There has been an intense battle that many of you have been facing this year and for many there feels like there has been a delay in the breakthrough of the promises of God.

There indeed has been an intense battle over what the Lord has spoken to you, but what the Lord said is STILL TRUE. The Lord cannot lie and He is faithful. Do not allow your circumstances to tell you otherwise.

UNPRECEDENTED ACCELERATION ESPECIALLY FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR!!

The Lord spoke to me that the enemy is fighting against His promises to bring some significant delays because for the remainder of this year He is leading His people into a level of acceleration that is unlike anything they have experienced before.

Do not be discouraged by the delay. The enemy has been fighting hard against God’s promises in your life because you are stepping into SIGNIFICANT acceleration. Don’t give up right before the winds of acceleration increase. That’s the enemy’s hope, he wants you to give up right before you enter into this new realm of ACCELERATION.

IN THIS UNPRECEDENTED ACCELERATION, YESTERDAY’S STRATGEGIES AND BLUEPRINTS WON’T WORK

The Lord spoke to me that in this unprecedented acceleration that has already begun and is going to MAJORLY increase for the rest of the year, yesterday’s blueprints and strategies won’t work. The Lord showed me that right now, because of the battle and the circumstances many are walking, the “pathway forward” hasn’t been clear, and in that “unknown” there’s a temptation to rely on the strategy of yesterday, but the Lord spoke to me that there are NEW STRATEGIES AND BLUEPRINTS for the rest of this year in stewarding and walking in this new level of acceleration.

The Lord is calling His people to seek Him for the wisdom and strategy to steward the acceleration. There is a fresh rain of revelation from heaven where the Lord is releasing the KEYS you need to walk in the acceleration He is releasing. As you walk in this new season of acceleration, you will understand more and more why the delay has been SO intense and the battle raging.

BACK TO THE HEART

In the battle that has been raging, the enemy has sought to distract the people of God from going deeper in intimacy with the Lord and taking hold of all He is saying and releasing. I heard the Lord say, “BACK TO THE HEART”.

In the acceleration that’s increasing and going to significantly increase for the rest of this year, it is IMPERATIVE that the people of God go “BACK TO THE HEART” if they have swayed.

In order to steward the season of acceleration and walk in all the Lord is releasing, we must live close to the heart of God. We must continually live in a place of intimacy in His heart. Hearing what He is saying, feeling His heartbeat and walking to the rhythm of His heart, not to the rhythm of what ‘man does, says or expects’ or the ‘ways of the world’. It is more important than ever in this season of acceleration and increase that’s taking place, to be INTENTIONAL to stay close to the heart of God. He is looking for purity and integrity in the stewardship of the acceleration.

Many of the blueprints and strategies the Lord is releasing are so new and so fresh, it will require radical obedience, wisdom and discernment to move in. The Lord is releasing revelation of these strategies from His Word and in dreams in such significant ways, the prayer of God’s people must be for wisdom and discernment more than ever. There is a significant increase of pioneering that is taking place in the release of these strategies and blueprints.

THE REIGNITING OF THE “WHY” AND INCREASE OF PASSION IN GOING “BACK TO THE HEART”

The Lord showed me that a significant reigniting of the “WHY” is going to take place in this season of acceleration. Many of you have been SO wearied by the battle and the delays you have constantly faced, I felt the encouragement of the Lord, that the Spirit of God is going to reignite the “WHY” in your life.

I heard the Lord say, “I AM TAKING MY PEOPLE BACK TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER”.

He is clearing away all the fog, the discouragement, the trauma, the disappointment, the weariness and in encountering His heart afresh, He is taking His people back to the heart of the matter. Back to the “WHY” of the vision and calling He has given them. Even if it looks different in this season of acceleration to what it has, the Lord is going to REIGNITE your WHY and He is going to remind you again of your WHY.

Significant encounters with Jesus are happening and are going to increase. There is a significant shift taking place where the people of God are going to see the Glory of God and the fear of the Lord in such beautiful and splendid ways, your WHY will be refreshed. It’s FOR HIM and ABOUT HIM! Your passion will be reignited to move into all He has for you and the calling and anointing over your life. Your joy will be restored and a new and fresh passion for all He has called you to.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO CRY, NOW IS THE TIME TO FLY

I heard the words, “Now is not the time to cry, now is the time to fly.”

And the Lord showed me the enemy is working hard to discourage God’s people through circumstances and the battle to the point where their heads will hang low in weeping despair and moving further into hope deferred.

Friends, I encourage you today to RAISE YOUR FAITH! The Lord has decreed this is your season to FLY, to fly high above all the noise and chaos around you, to fly triumphantly, to fly in greater acceleration on the wind of His Spirit, and to not stay bogged down on the ground in discouragement and despair, but to put your HOPE IN GOD, because HE IS COMING THROUGH and WILL COME THROUGH!

There is a reason for the battle and the reason is because you are going to see Him move in a way you have NEVER seen Him move before. You MUST hold on. You MUST stand your ground. You MUST remain in the Word. You MUST not give up. The shift is taking place and it’s your time to FLY!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Mary K.
Mary K.
August 15, 2018 11:23 AM

Thank you for the encouraging words I needed to hear today. My husband, who is not a Christian,though I thought he was when we married 25 years ago, is a very miserable person…he’s very angry, rigid in his thinking and holds grudges over the tiniest of things…he never smiles…there is not one positive aspect to our marriage since the last of our children was born in 1999. I have weeped and prayed long and hard over the years. Some days, maybe most days, I just want to give up, but the Lord won’t let me. Yesterday, I was feeling hopeless, as he ruined our daughter’s 22nd birthday party with his lousy attitude and the huge chip on his shoulder. To say I was discouraged is an understatement. Your last two paragraphs have given me a breath of fresh air to run the race and not grow weary and that nothing is hopeless with Christ. This I already know, but sometimes, things get cloudy and I wonder why do I keep fighting such a losing battle?
Thank you for renewing my hope for another day…

Simple Man
Simple Man
August 15, 2018 11:33 AM

Mary, I will pray for your husband.

Mary K.
Mary K.
August 15, 2018 12:06 PM

Thank you so very much, Simple Man.

Ruser
Ruser
August 24, 2018 1:54 PM
The hostile political climate has been very hard on my marriage. I think the Boomer generation has been hit hard by the Main Stream Media. They were exposed to the Vietnam war – and are very attached to their political ideology. My husband watches Rachael Maddow, and believes that this whole mess is because of Trump! The TV has brainwashed an entire generation. I think this has been going on since the JFK assasination. I could not vote for HRC, (but never ever again – will I tell anybody who I voted for). My husband attacks me for supporting Trump, and so do my parents (who are close to his age). I was born to teenage parents, in San Francisco. They pride themselves on all of their civil rights demonstrations, women’s liberation movement – all of it. I was there (as an infant) – and was exposed to all of the psychadelic drugs, chaos, and cults. I grew up white – in a black neighborhood – (and had to fight for survival). I have seen incredible corruption in my careers. I have more in common with my depression era grandparents (who passed on). I am also a closeted Christian. I also cannot bear our Unitarian Church any longer. The hate and rhetoric is never ending, and I noticed most members if my “church” are my husband’s age. GenX cleaned up after the marriages broke up, the party was over, and the guru obsconded with all of the money. We are still cleaning up, and it is breaking our backs! I actually have low back issues from hard work. The boomers are well off, as their parents gave them everything. They have no idea what we are up against. I’ve known since I was born. Prayer, bible, and Jesus – my… Read more »
August 24, 2018 2:00 PM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Ruser. I am so proud of you for standing in faith in the midst of so much opposition. I pray God strengthens you with His power to continue standing and growing stronger in Him.

Diane
Diane
August 24, 2018 3:45 PM

Praise God you are in the kingdom of light!! I also have family (good people) who are blinded by the enemy and can’t see truth. Kenneth Hagin has a great book, The Art of Prayer, that would give you insight on how to pray for them effectively and the victories we can expect when we are praying strategically. They do not know it, but they are blessed to have you there to rescue them from the dominion of darkness😊

JOY
JOY
August 18, 2018 11:55 AM

Mary K, I am praying this for my spouse of 40 yrs , atheist , so he can come to the light of the truth in Christ ….2 x a day since a few days ago…..time <<< for a new beginning

M.S.
August 17, 2018 12:47 AM

Always remember your not alone. It makes it so much easier, to know we aren’t the only ones. You know what makes me feel better? Besides the obvious of reading The Bible and praying. I watch videos on YouTube about what heaven is like, try it. Well I will pray for your family. And your husband will be saved one day. Do not fear. It’s just as easy to have faith. This is coming from someone who knows your pain.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
August 15, 2018 1:14 PM

Thank you Lana for sharing this invigorating Word from the Lord.

I have been learning the futility of crying, in my growth in the Lord. My heart longs for those on the broad and worldly path to recognize the Light of the World and the narrow way that leads to life, in our Messiah. I understand well the despair of feeling our prayers go unanswered. I also know well the joy when our prayers are finally answered. Our timing is not God’s timing, and His timing is best, but it’s hard sometimes to be at peace with this…

I have learned in my prayer time that when I go from a praiseful and thankful posture, to one of weeping out of not yet seeing the fruits born of the many prayers I have sent up to heaven, that the touch of the Holy Spirit leaves me. It took many times of experiencing this for it to make an impression upon me – that a spirit of defeatism and despair is not honored…. I have found that remaining thankful for the things yet unseen, and believing in faith that they will come forth, that it is in these times I do not experience the touch of the Holy Spirit leave me.
I recognized that the Lord wants us to believe in the miraculous — To believe in His power, and His ability to make a way where no way seems could be made. He is a God of miracles afterall, and this is what I needed to recognize as His normal. While the Lord, I believe, still hears ours cries, He desires that we remain victorious in Christ in all our prayers, and in a spirit of thanksgiving for what He is about to do, and when we do that IS honored.

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 15, 2018 2:18 AM

Thank you for these encouraging words. If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.

PolitteB
PolitteB
August 15, 2018 8:32 AM

Thank you for sharing this amazing word!☝🏻🙌🏻

Desiree
Desiree
August 15, 2018 4:23 PM

AMEN … thank you LORD ….

Denis
August 15, 2018 12:28 AM

Lana – I appreciate your encouraging words during these most challenging of times. Blessings on your ministry.

Nahomie Richeu
August 16, 2018 12:04 AM

Acceleration, I am looking forward to that time when the New Season of The Lord begins for me. When the time of purification, training and preparation is over. I have gone through more things this year that I didn’t think I would have to. The Lord gas seen me through as I relied on Him and continued to put my trust in Him and I can see more and more why He allowed those attacks of satan to happened. I usually don’t see it when I’m going through it due to The Lord’s good judgement. The Lord usually hides during those times which really will bring out what’s truly in you when in a time of need, pain, great stress. He never leaves us or forsaken us but He doesn’t always males us aware of Him espiecally in Wilderness Seasons. Anyways looking forwards to the time of Acceleration. Il be ready than for it for The Lord won’t allow me to experience it if I’m not ready..

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 15, 2018 1:50 AM

Thanks Lana. This word is definitely for me

Elizabeth
August 24, 2018 2:16 PM

MMM . . . Trump said yesterday that if he is impeached the market will crash and everyone will be poor.