In a dream on July 29 2018, I was in Jericho, standing on top of a great mound of earth in a graveyard. I looked out, surveying the territory. It was night and the sky was black with only a few stars shining through. The wind touched my face, it was cool and I inhaled deeply.

There were no other warriors to be found in this place. I was alone, standing watch. A part of me trembled as I waited; sometimes the waiting was worse than what would eventually come.

In the dream, I was older than I am now; the years were on my face, around my eyes. There were scars on my arms and legs from old battles. My hair that was once black like coal, now had more silver than black running through it. My body was still lean and muscular as I felt the rub of the armored breastplate against my chest. I imagine I was in my 60’s.

I was listening for any sound that might alert me to what was coming, but nothing yet.

Then a noise began. At first it was low, a chant of some sort. It got louder and louder as many voices joined in the chant saying, “Jericho arise, arise from the dead.”

Louder and louder I heard the chant. At the peak of it, I felt the mound of earth beneath me begin to tremble and shake, as if there were an earthquake shaking and tearing apart this mound. Large ravines and crevices appeared.

Then I heard screams coming from beneath the mounds, an ugly and unholy sound that seemed to embody evil itself. The bodies of the dead began to rise up through the mound and with them came demons from hell itself, torturing all they came in contact with and even themselves. I was stricken with a terrible fear, not the clean pure fear I experience when I am in the presence of God my Father. This was something filthy, vile and evil. All that came out of the mound went into the air.

I woke and opened my eyes; I was back in the natural realm again. Taking a deep breath, I reclined back on my pillow and remembered a time when I was reading God’s Word, and He said, “The universe fits in the span of My hand.”

Interpretation:

Archaeological discovery recently stated there is evidence that Jericho was a city given to much sin. I believe this dream was a precursor showing the evil that is to come to this earth in the future, a day that is surely coming when “hell breaks loose” on earth.

Everything was so real in that dream; I could feel the earth beneath my feet, smell the air and hear every sound. I could sense the spiritual warfare from that other unholy realm.

It was a foreboding place. Evil was there, but my Father was with me. His Holy Spirit was with me and in me; teaching me how to pray, where to intercede. This is how we war against the evil one, wielding our sword that is all truth. He is Father God to many, yet few of His children are warriors for His Word. I pray God will send more warriors, ones that will be willing to give up their lives for Him. True warriors, those who will endure when the battles are the heaviest. Warriors who find honor in bearing the scars of combat, who are willing to wear the clothing of humility, even when it becomes worn and torn. Warriors who will recognize the destiny that God has planned for them and not shun the sacrifice of it.

Author: Kasey Streichert Burt

Kasey Streichert Burt has received dreams and visions along with hearing the audible voice of God since she was a young child. She has applied herself to the word of God educationally and spiritually, graduating from Stetson University with a major in Religious Studies and attended Asbury Theological Seminary with a major in Pastoral Counseling. She is an ordained non-denominational Pastor. She shares her insights on her website, propheticdreamsvisionsandwritings.blogspot.com.

Megan Manrubia
November 19, 2018 9:51 PM

I will stand in battle with you, Brother! God is transforming me from glory to glory and nothing He is doing in each of our lives comes back void but prepares us for days ahead. God is awakening those who have fallen asleep, it may start as a trickle of water but soon enough there be many waters. Isaiah 11:11 In that day the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people.
I am living proof that God is awakening the church, it is He who draws us and He is in total control. Remember how we fight our battles? Think Jericho 😀 we fight our battle with praise and thanks giving! The world may get darker, but we are not of the world. Greater is He who lives in us then he who lives in the world! Our victory is already one!!! Agape love Brother! God is going to use you mightily for His kingdom, He will give you His faith to stand firm, not even hell will penetrate your shield. In the mighty name of Jesus!!! Amen! Yadah!!!

Paul
Paul
November 19, 2018 4:56 PM

Thank you for this post.

I can confirm and agree that it is true.
The evil is being let loose on the earth, especially in the church itself.
I have seen in a dream, these people come into a fellowship and mingle. Then, they are slyly trying to get into various places of the deellong.

I confront one of them and slice the head of one guy. The head just turns into a funnel ( like a whoosh tornado shape), making me realize this person is not fully human.

I woke up much troubled, wondering if these are really the zombies, evil beings coming into the church and causing havoc.

The dream you have seen is very significant because Jericho speaks of many things.

The Bride..like the Israeli test have to enter the promised Land and the first city has this impregnable fortress, which needs to come down. The devil will release all his forces knowing that his time is now on a Time clock.

God is allowing this to shake, prune, purge, separate and shape us.

Also, during Elijah’s time, God had 7000 persons who did not bow down to Baal. So it will be at this time. He is Sovereign and Awesome. The Hidden ones will come out

The Lion of Judah is his name, hallelujah
Once again the devil will be shown what a fool he is.

Blessings,
Paul

Christine Beadsworth
November 20, 2018 7:26 AM

This reminds me of a dream I had of a band dressed all in black who lined up in front of some young people, mid twenties, and prepared to play their wind instruments into their faces (releasing their demonic sound). I put my hand over my son and daughter’s faces and said, “NO” very loudly and led them away. As we walked I saw many young people streaming to that band to listen to their music and two riders dressed in black on black horses galloped past. I asked who the band was and was given the answer’the Jericho band’. Then in the next scene, i saw people being trampled by those black horses as they fled out of a bar and the scripture in Rev 11 about the outer court of the temple being trampled came to mind.

penny hughes
November 20, 2018 3:11 PM

Cristine this is intresting i wonder if this is ceculer or worship music deceptive worship i mean

Christine Beadsworth
November 21, 2018 2:43 AM

hI pENNY. i GOT THE IMPRESSION THE INSTRUMENT PLAYERS REPRESENTED THOSE RELEASING DARK SOUND (whoops excuse capitals) and their instruments represented instruments or servants of satan. All this is the counterfeit of God’s servants releasing pure sound or white light. The enemy is looking for recruits for his vile army and this dark sound is shaping and imprisoning them for his nefarious purposes.We must pray as I did and say “NO”, arresting what the enemy is sending towards our children and all children of God.

l Brunson
l Brunson
November 20, 2018 1:03 PM

The soldiers you speak of are those who strive for the mastery. They are temperate in all things (1Co 9:25). They are fit for warfare. The devil has nothing in them (Jn 14:30). They can be physically old because their strength isn’t natural (it comes from God). In my experience, there are not so many of them, but I believe their number is increasing.

Sue
Sue
November 19, 2018 10:41 PM

Beautiful. Exactly what I needed to hear. Reminds me of this poem:

Horatius at the Bridge
Thomas Babington, Lord Macaulay (1800–1859)

……..

Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the gate:
“To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late. 220
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds
For the ashes of his fathers
And the temples of his gods