NIA reverses Bitcoin position from short to long

After forecasting a crash in Bitcoin prices last Thursday, the National Inflation Association (NIA) has now reversed their forecast, closed their short position, and opened a long position.

They still believe Bitcoin prices will eventually collapse, but that will come later rather than sooner. They attributed the change in their forecast to news of printing $25 million in new Tether (USDT) tokens.

On Thursday afternoon, NIA announced that it had shorted a large amount of Bitcoin at $5,950, prior to Thursday evening’s Amazon earnings conference call. NIA predicted that rumors of Amazon announcing that it will begin to accept Bitcoin as payment, would prove the be false – causing Bitcoin to decline in price immediately afterwards. NIA was right about the rumor being nonsense and that Bitcoin would sell off afterwards.

Amazon didn’t mention Bitcoin at all during its conference call and Bitcoin immediately declined by $100 to $5,850. In recent days, Bitcoin declined an additional $150 to a price of $5,700. NIA covered its entire Bitcoin short position today at $5,750 after discovering the printing of $25 million in new Tether (USDT) tokens.

Tether is a Crypto version of the U.S. Dollar that is supposed to be backed by real U.S. dollars, but in reality NIA has inside knowledge that it is a complete fraud with no U.S. Dollar backing. It is the printing of fake Tether tokens that has fueled Bitcoin’s entire 2017 rise in price. With today’s latest printing of $25 million in new USDT tokens, NIA decided that it was too risky to remain short on Bitcoin at this time. Every time that USDT gets printed, we know that Bitcoin will rally afterwards – as these counterfeit Crypto U.S. dollars get lended out on margin to be used for wash trade manipulation.

Tether was created by a Cryptocurrency exchange that became insolvent, blaming it on a hacking theft of Bitcoin worth about as much as the inflation adjusted value of the largest bank robbery in U.S. history (in Crypto land nobody ever admits to insolvency due to incompetence or criminality). Afterwards, this Bitcoin exchange was kicked out of the global banking system, and began printing hundreds of millions of USDT to repay its creditors – without possibly having access to the actual USD needed to back them.

Eventually when investors realize there are no U.S dollars backing these tokens – it will cause the price of Bitcoin to collapse. NIA is currently producing a documentary about this upcoming time bomb.

Besides covering its Bitcoin short, NIA has taken a long position in Bitcoin Cash at $450. We expect the Bitcoin Cash/Bitcoin price ratio to rise back to 0.10 in the upcoming weeks leading up to the B2X hard fork.

For those of us waiting for the drop in prices, we might have to wait a little while longer.

Phillip
Phillip
October 30, 2017 10:07 AM

Tether in circulation has nothing to do with the price of Bitcoin. Tether does not need to be purchased to buy cryptos. Cryptos is purchased in USD, Euro, Yen, Yuan, Rubles, etc and then traded. NIA is not a good source

October 31, 2017 12:09 AM

In a previous post I had said that tether USD was a good way to get out of bitcoin while you wait to get back into BTC. I am now reversing my position and am recommending vaultoro.com as a way to get out of bitcoin temporarily and into gold while you wait for a more favorable price to rebuy bitcoin at. Here is an article about Vaultoro. I now have an account there and bought gold using BTC.

October 30, 2017 12:46 PM

NIA seems clueless Phillip
It seems like the don’t understand cryptos

October 30, 2017 7:20 PM

I will say that if you look at the track record of NIA, it is exceptionally good, but the vast majority of their predictions are in equities. Also, I’ve never seen them reverse so quickly on one of their calls as with this one which indicates their uncertainty.
Ultimately, if it comes down to a decision between NIA or Phanuel, I’m going with Phanuel.

October 30, 2017 7:48 PM

A prime example of NIAs track record is their recent call on GoldMoney (XAUMF) which went up 13% today. Goldmoney appears to be a great place have physical allocated gold and silver stored oversees in areas such as Dubai, Singapore, etc… You an convert cash or bitcoin to Gold/Silver online. I’m in this equity and it is doing great. But again, this was an equity call of theirs not a crypto.

October 31, 2017 12:17 AM

Could it be that NIA has such a great track record because they have a huge mailing list and they recommend penny stocks which drives up the price of these stocks many fold? Could the Gold Money stock also have benefited from their huge mailing list getting into it? I am asking questions and not issuing facts. So I will leave it up to everyone to decide. Thanks.

Thank you Richard for your solid contributions to this blog.

MOSES – from a basket case in the Nile to a Wealth Transfer Artist on the way to the Promised Land. LOL….

October 31, 2017 12:40 AM

It’s certainly possibly.

October 30, 2017 12:47 PM

*seems like they

Phillip
Phillip
October 30, 2017 2:02 PM

Its is the old saying “take it with a grain of salt”

October 30, 2017 4:28 PM

I shouldn’t have called them Clueless… I repent for that … the way you phrased it is much better.

Thanks Phillip

Rob
Rob
November 8, 2017 10:38 PM

Phanuel do you have a current price top for bitcoin? I have a sense of 8200 but I’m looking for confirmation.

November 8, 2017 11:48 PM

Hi Rob
I think we topped at $7900 and dropped 800 points after the fork was postponed. It’s possible we still go a little higher. I use the numbers I see to track the Elliott waves. No dates were shown except 3084.99. But the numbers represent the end of certain waves. For instance 6143 was the top of Wave 3 of the Larger Wave 5 ( multiple year). I think we are currently completing or have completed Wave 5 of 5. Then a large ABC correction.

Shalom

Ed H
Ed H
November 20, 2017 1:37 PM

Cob hit the top 200. Thanks for sharing what you get from the Lord.

Rob
Rob
November 9, 2017 8:38 AM

Thanks Phanuel. The fork cancellation was unexpected and can be good or bad depending on many things… Personally I believe it’s initially good but long term bad news. Never a dull moment.

November 5, 2017 10:50 PM

Recently saw Btc at 6134 and 5720

November 6, 2017 9:18 PM

Phanuel / bo polny just called the top on bitcoin, although he’s not very accurate on gold/silver, he’s had good calls on btc, he’s calling for 2/2500+ drop, are looking for 5720 or 2300/2600 entry point as discussed earlier ?

November 6, 2017 11:35 PM

Hi Lance
The problem is I think we are getting to a multi year top since 2015. The 2339 I saw had BTC attached to it but no dates. With the fork coming by Nov 16 anything can happen.

Shalom

faith
faith
November 9, 2017 3:12 PM

Hi Phanuel, I can confirm. On 10/27 I had a dream where BTC was at the 5900 area and it dropped to 2330 “in 10 minutes”. I understand that to mean it will drop in a relatively short amount of time or 10 day period. I also had a dream on 10/4 that EOS dropped to a very low price. I’m awaiting confirmation though before sharing that. It could be when BTC has this drop the alts will follow.

faith
faith
November 21, 2017 4:44 PM

I feel like this man has a really good grasp on how this drastic drop in bitcoin happens along with the other cryptos. He starts talking about this possible scenario at the 8 min. mark.
In short, an event happens, both the stock market and cryptos crash, the cryptos even more than the stock market. There will be much fear. Most will want to go to safe havens which will be precious metals and fiat. Cryptos are not considered a safe haven…yet… so there will be mass sell off. Deflation will happen, but only for a few weeks. The fed will do their thing to make everything right and then there will be a mad rush to the cryptos.
This is in line with another dream I had where I had understanding that an “event” had taken place and bitcoin skyrocketed rapidly.

Karen G
November 17, 2017 9:28 PM

Perhaps it is 10 days from Nov 12th, when BTC was 5900. I recently saw 1.28, I think it was PRELF.

Ed H
Ed H
November 9, 2017 10:38 PM

Thank you Faith. Going to pray about your dream for sure.

November 9, 2017 3:49 PM

Thank you Faith! you and Karen confirm what I’m seeing in cryptos! so please keep sharing. VERIs drastic fall was fulfilled. I also saw BTC at 5720 and 6134. 10 minutes is usually 10 days!

shalom

November 15, 2017 10:57 PM

Veri is up 20%, may hit $100 soon.

November 16, 2017 2:02 PM

Almost $140 now. Phanuel – this one is amazing.

November 16, 2017 5:33 PM

I noticed that the official price of Veri on the consolidated pricing charts [coinmarketcap.com] only showed a high of only $112, but I was able to sell at $125 on hitbtc.com.

Karen G
November 10, 2017 8:55 PM

I also had a dream some time ago, Something was dropping fast to the low 2000s and I said “wow, it did happen”. I believe it was BTC but it could have been SPX. I have had some other dreams not as clear, they are symbolic and I am having trouble interpreting them.

November 9, 2017 4:09 PM

Faith,
how low did you see EOS drop?? Im going to sell what I have and convert to PPT and OMG. EOS has had a good run.

shalom

faith
faith
November 9, 2017 9:31 PM

This may be hard to believe Phanuel, but in my dream it had dropped to .02.

November 9, 2017 9:59 PM

Faith: they won’t even be worth that after June ’18 if their not registered!

November 25, 2017 1:43 PM

Lance: What is going to happen approx. June 2018? Does a certain gestapo agency have some sinister plans for cryptos?
Remember, not all will be affected. OMG is based in Thailand and I believe the govt. there recently showed support for cryptos. I wish Trump would close down or greatly strip the alphabet soup agencies of many of their ungodly powers.

November 25, 2017 2:15 PM

Moses here is a how to register link

November 25, 2017 3:17 PM

Lance, can you tell me where you and Phanuel and some others got the names initially of the coins/tokens that you are following such as PPT, VERI, EOS etc.? Is Clif High and Realist News the main ones? What are some others you can think of? Can you tell me of people, or groups, or the name of a crypto advisory service that you think are good? Thanks and I know that the name Cobinhood was given initially by the Lord and did not initially come from any man, or group or crypto advisory service. But I suspect that some of the other ones like PPT, VERI, EOS, were talked about by people like Realist News or Clif High etc. and then may have been later confirmed by the LORD? Thanks for your help, MOSES

November 25, 2017 6:15 PM

November 25, 2017 10:41 PM

Lance said: “Moses I have been following cliff high and realist news for many years now, that’s where I first heard of ppt, eos , and veri, but never got into them until they were discussed on this site, cob was mentioned by phanuel!”

My reply: Yes, I arrived on this website just in time to get in on COB. It was perfect timing and I felt no check inside about getting into it, but in fact have felt that inner green light and happy I arrived on this site in time to get that COB revelation given thru Phanuel, and most importantly, confirmed by a couple of other people. I have a double in price already on COB. Thank you Phanuel, Ed, and Lars for your contributions in this regard. Now, turning to PPT, EOS, and VERI…. I do not think that the guy on Realist News and Clif High both got these separately from each other sooooooooooooo….. I speculate that the guy on Realist News is following Clif High and that is why he is covering the same cryptocurrencies?

Blessings to all, MOSES

November 26, 2017 11:20 PM

Lance:

Have you noticed the guy on Realist News covering all the same cryptocurrencies discussed by Clif High?

Also, do you believe that PPT, VERI, and EOS blossomed into discussion on this Z3 News blog because they had been mentioned by Clif High first and then brought to this forum for discussion because the knowledge of them had been gained from Clif High and the Realist News guy?

There are other advisers who are recommending other tokens/coins that have done extremely well, and these have not been put forth on this z3news blog as revelation from the Lord. But the ones mentioned by Clif High have been brought forth as confirmed by revelation. Can you please confirm that this, at least on the surface, seems to be true?

COB was not brought forth initially by any adviser such as Clif High but was discovered by Phanuel as confirming a revelation he had, and COB was in turn confirmed by two other people on this blog (by the mouth of two or three let every word be established rule). So I see COB as being in a very different spiritual-financial category than the other ones.

Thank you Lance for your contributions on this blog.

November 27, 2017 12:16 AM

Moses: I think jsnip4 gets most of his info from cliff high, but jsnip4 also has a good eye for developing ico’s, he has a lot of subscribers giving him information, phanuel said he seen veri over $500, ltc $168 and he wrote about his fab 5, omg, ppt, veri, eos, cob, I don’t know if there is any Devine revelation concerning, ppt, omg, eos, but cob is definitely been confirmed by many on this site and to me personally. The fab 5 are getting more & more popular with record breaking coinbase sign ups daily, once people learn how to purchase tokens and icos I believe they will all keep climbing!

November 27, 2017 1:57 AM

EOS is also recommended by the Palm Beach Group. I sure wish I could see something that would give me a solid understanding of where this token is projected to go. I hate to buy after such a huge run up.

You were the one who introduced Cliff High to this z3 news group?

Is there a subscription to Clif High or is he one of those YouTube Gurus that everyone trusts because he makes many videos and appears to know what he is talking about?

Thanks, MOSES

faith
faith
November 27, 2017 10:27 AM

Moses, on 11/17 I heard “Neo” in my dream. The next day it went from 28 to 45 so I have put it on my top 10 list. The Lord knows I’m developing “my list”. On 11/25 in a dream I was on the computer looking at 2 spelling lists numbered 1-10. In the middle of one list was “0x”. So I have also added that one. I have not received revelation yet on Paypie (PPP) but am hoping for confirmation from the Lord on that one because it is undervalued and may do as well as PPT. As always, take it to the Lord in prayer. As a side note – I do not have Clif High’s report so I have no idea if any of these are in there or not.

November 27, 2017 4:40 PM

Faith, I already made money on Neo by selling it, but I could buy in again I guess? Do you have anything on EOS, Faith?
If you feel you are free to share it, what is your top ten list Faith? Thanks, Moses

November 27, 2017 7:51 PM

No need to share what you got about EOS as I just read it above in the posts above. So no need to say anything about EOS. Thanks Faith,
MOSES

P.S. I took a comfortable position in EOS today. If it goes too nothing I will not lose too much, but if it takes off and exceeds Ethereum, I will be a happy camper.

November 27, 2017 9:42 AM

Clif has a monthly newsletter for sale on his website. He likes to be paid in ethereum. I haven’t bought one yet.

November 27, 2017 9:56 AM

My favorite investment trust is absolutely rocking today: GBTC

November 27, 2017 8:41 AM

Moses cliff high has made good calls when it comes to cryptos, he gets info from the webbot, which is a bunch of info gathered together to form a pattern or concensus, which will likely tell future trends, he is being called the crypto nostridomis

Corrine
Corrine
November 27, 2017 3:57 AM

Moses, eos is also recommended by Jeff Berwick from the ‘Dollar Vigilante ‘ . He had previously recommended bitcoin and ethereum when they were @ $3! I recently subscribe to his newsletter and I just read this weekend he wrote ‘ you won’t be disappointed with EOS’ so whatever that’s worth..hope that helps. Blessings, Corrine

November 27, 2017 4:46 PM

The Palm Beach Group buy up to price for EOS is $1:60 but what do they really know about future predictions and what could happen? They will probably raise the buy up to price if they really feel this one is good for long term.

Corrine
Corrine
November 25, 2017 9:34 PM

I miss hearing from Phanuel… I hope you are ok brother? Please check in and say hi soon. Blessings, your friend Corrine

K Shine
K Shine
November 27, 2017 5:11 AM

Yes Corrine! I miss hearing from Phanuel as well. Phanuel I hope all is well with you and your family. You have been a blessing to the Z3 family!

November 25, 2017 2:08 PM

Eos is changing blockchain networks in June , they will swap your eos with new tokens , the old eos will be dead wherever they are if they are not in an etherwallet that has been registered

November 25, 2017 3:05 PM

That is good to hear. I thought you were talking about “securities registration” and if EOS was not registered as a security, it would be harmed by that fact. Good to hear the registration requirement is an internal EOS requirement. Thanks.

Terry
Terry
November 1, 2017 7:43 PM

The more I learn about the crypto currency,
i can see it becoming the tool of the Mark of the Beast.
Would make a lot of sense consider a chip implanted in the right hand or forehead, this chip has a unique 1024 bit number assigned to it, then this number will be tied to a crypto currency. All other currency due to collapse etc will be deemed illegal, or just plain worthless like when the dollar collapses due to debt, people will not want to take dollars, but they see bit-coin etc worth thousands and will gladly take it.
Knowing that Crypto requires your own personal id, and then another held by the database that is instantly updated as transactions happen much like credit/debit cards but without a central bank to manipulate it.
Just something to ponder, THis came to me a week or so ago, and not saying it was prophetic in anyway…

Nick
Nick
October 31, 2017 10:12 AM

James – off topic but maybe helpful – crypto friends please chip in if I’ve missed anything.

I woke up in the night, and this morning, thinking about this again – it’s a way you could benefit from all the Z3 page views, esp. since you don’t run ads.

The guy who co-founded Mozilla (Firefox etc) and invented JavaScript is a Christian I believe and left under a cloud for posting negatively about gay marriage – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26868536

He then set up Brave Browser – https://brave.com – and the Basic Attention Token or “BAT” – which is linked, and traded as a cryptocurrency – https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/basic-attention-token/

I’m not in BAT currently, but have been. I use Brave as well as Safari on my Mac – it’s great for EtherDelta.com, which we all struggle with as an exchange.

Brave’s USP is that it’s ad-free. Instead of ad revenue, website owners receive BAT tokens instead, according to the number of hits generated from Brave Browser users. BAT Tokens are convertible into Bitcoin/ other tokens at http://www.exodus.io, which we all use and is great, and elsewhere.

So, your integrity could be rewarded by free entry/ participation in cryptocurrencies, if you wished. And still no ads. We would all need to use Brave to access Z3 to make it work, though. Not sure how everyone would feel about that (I was going to email but think it helpful for others to critique this).

God bless you and the Bailey family.

Other links here (NB I’ve got nothing to do with Brave/ BAT, other than using it!):

mem
mem
October 30, 2017 9:14 AM

How does one short btc?

William
William
October 30, 2017 10:14 PM

If doing something make you nervous , then don’t do it.

Ed H
Ed H
October 30, 2017 7:45 PM

Mem,
Look up MPEX, you can trade the BTC/USD pair if you are brave. I dont know much about it just did some research on this exact topic.

Phillip
Phillip
October 30, 2017 12:20 PM

Depends what country you are in. Normally through an exchange or brokerage house

October 30, 2017 7:26 PM

It’s also my understanding that to do true shorting (not put options) at a major brokerage, a person has to buy the equity, and have something like 100k cash as collateral. True shorting is for the big boys, not small fish.

Rob Perrett
Rob Perrett
October 30, 2017 4:26 AM

I’m long bitcoin, but expecting a continued bumpy ride

Joseph
Joseph
November 1, 2017 1:13 PM

Rob, I’ve never purchased a crypto-currency. I believe BTC will see a drop at some point this month. When it happens, I want to buy the drop. What is the safest way to purchase BTC? Any guidance would be appreciated – thanks for the help!

November 1, 2017 1:04 PM

Don’t worry we will get good prices very soon. I also saw 1888, but it didn’t have btc attached to it. My hunch is it may be Btc.

Shalom

November 1, 2017 3:16 PM

Eos has been mooning the last few days!