New Keys Bringing Sudden Acceleration into New Ground

Many have been in an incredibly intense spiritual battle lately. There is a shifting and lifting taking place! There will be a very significant display of the winds of VICTORY, that will not only bring breakthrough and relief, but clarity given to you as to how many KEYS have been given to you as you have been in battle.

Many of you are coming out of the battle with an ABUNDANCE of keys of strategy that you are ABOUT TO SEE and use to set others free by His breaker anointing of victory!

I had a vision and saw many of you carrying BASKETS and BOUQUETS of KEYS of strategy and revelation that will also unlock all the enemy has stolen and see you released forth in sudden acceleration into the new ground and territory the Lord has for you.

The battle has caged many of you in a place of not being able to “dream big”. That is shifting and lifting! He has been healing your hearts of disappointments and He is breathing in LIFE again to HOPE and DREAM. Those chains of OLD are breaking off and you are being given new shoes of victory to ZOOM by His Spirit further than before.

There is a wave crashing in on you now, His wave of a significant fulfillment of dreams in your life. You are about to see WHY the enemy has been fighting you so hard.
God is calling you up HIGHER, to not settle for second best, but to dream BIGGER than you have ever dreamed and see MIRACLES MANIFEST within them.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Mike M
Mike M
March 31, 2017 11:25 AM

Lana I so appreciate your consistent words of victory. We’ve been in a 10 year season of prevailing over some pretty wild adversity – war with even the visible demonic and victory over physical death itself, but from all of the battling I am weary and like you said, in a place where it is almost impossible to dream big anymore. God bless you dear sister you are so encouraging. You are much needed in the Body right now.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
March 31, 2017 9:07 AM

Amen. Thanks for this word Lana. I have felt the spiritual battle ensuing and I was glad to read this post.

Ngrace
Ngrace
March 31, 2017 10:49 PM

Hello everyone…..occult holiday on April 1st but it starts tonight at 11pm March 31st. They come against us during this time at night while we sleep.. but Jesus is Lord of all ! God Bless Everyone!

March 31, 2017 9:57 AM

*CHARACTERISTICS OF DOUBLEMINDEDNESS
strongmen of rejection and rebellion: rejection, fear of rejection, and self-rejection, lust, fantasy lust, harlotry, and perverseness, spirits of insecurity and inferiority self-accusation and compulsive confession, fear of judgement, self-pity, false compassion, and false responsibility, spirits of depression, despondency, despair, discouragement, and hopelessness, spirits of guilt, condemnation, unworthiness, and shame, perfection, pride, vanity, ego, intolerance, frustration, and impatience, unfairness, withdrawal, pouting, unreality, fantasy, daydreaming, and vivid imagination, self-awareness, timidity, loneliness, and sensitivity, talkativeness, nervousness, tension, , self-will, selfishness, and stubbornness, spirit of accusation, self-delusion, self deception, and self-seduction, spirits of judgement, pride, and unteachableness, spirits of hatred, resentment, violence, murder, unforgiveness, anger, and retaliation, , paranoia, suspicion, distrust, persecution, confrontation,, root of bitterness, pirits of control and possessiveness,
I have been praying along with this for a couple of weeks.

Metcalf
Metcalf
March 31, 2017 10:58 AM

WOW, my husband has at least 95% of these. He is a 20yr retired Marine 100% disabled, 50% for ptsd. He goes to the gym, shopping very healthy and has his own social life. He brags on how close he is with God. He has convinced himself that retired in his late 40’s meant he didn’t have to do anything anymore. I believe he abuses his ptsd ailment to justify just being lazy with things he doesn’t want to do. But if there is anything he chooses to do, he’s all in, with no handicap. It’s like he picks and chooses when to use his disability. He is not on any VA meds, thank God for that. It just has always hit me as odd when he claims such selfless words of faith, kindness and love, yet his actions and ways say different. I’ve been with him firs 5yrs and know he is capable of so much more than he “wants” to do. How do I pray to set him free of the chains he has wrapped himself in? Or how to free him of doublemindness? If he is freed will only his true self centered colors show? Or could he actually become the man he says he is verbally? Since I have not known how to pray I just always pray that God work on him from within.

March 31, 2017 8:25 PM

HI, Metcalf, I have learned a lot from David Middleton on youtube about deliverance and also Jon George. David has great sermons and Jon shows you and prays with you. Jon is also on FB. The 27 plan prayer and fasting channel is the one the prayer came from.

I would start with Jon’s general deliverance prayer for yourself and see how it goes. I anoint my husband’s pillow and pray for him to be set free. We can bind the specific spirit off the person and loosed them from it. We do not “bind and loose” people, just spirits. David Middleton explains this in:
#13 Deliverance – Answering Questions About Deliverance – 12/11/16 PM
hope this helps

Julie
March 31, 2017 4:05 PM

Since he has these because of the strong man of rejection, then don’t reject him. When you catch him in a snare and he knows it, choose to love and forgive, choose to give him empathy. That will show him that even when he makes mistakes, he is still loved,and that will break down the chains. Marriage is so that we can give love unconditionally, and in order to give love unconditionally, you have to be receiving love unconditionally, which forces you to plug into God in order to get that unconditional love./

Metcalf
Metcalf
March 31, 2017 7:02 PM

Yes, I have been doing that. The first time is when we first met. He made a huge mess on accident and thought he was gonna get screamed at. All I said, Well, let’s clean this up. He was shocked.and grateful. I have been showing him ways to improve his life little by little these past years. He is very grateful for that. So, I’ll keep doing what I am and praying for him. I’ll love him on the outside and let God work on his heart and mind.
He has been rejected, yelled at, and made fun of by two previous relationships. I haven’t, perhaps it will just take more time. I’m here for him for the long haul, til death do us part. Sometimes that little monster of doubt gets him, and I push it away for him. So I guess I just answered my own question. I need to pray for him feeling and knowing and trusting in the security he has with me.

Julie Bucker
April 1, 2017 10:38 AM

Metcalf, that brought tears to my eyes, because what you are doing for him is what my husband does for me and it is so powerful. Thanks you.

Metcalf
Metcalf
March 31, 2017 7:22 PM

And first and foremost knowing he is secure in the love of our Father and His Son , our Savior

Anne
Anne
April 2, 2017 9:00 AM

Dear Metcalf, I have a son who is disabled w/ PTSD after two tours in Afghanistan. He also had some experiences in his childhood that he says contributed to his inner wounds. God has led me to a sister in Christ, Katie Souza and her teachings on healing the soul. (Mena Lee Grebin talked of her on a face book post and it got my attention). the teachings are powerful, all scripture based, and making a difference that NO MAN or program, or medication has been able to do. and believe me he has tried some of the best the world has had to offer. She has a ministry called Expected End Ministry, and has been interviewed on Sid Roth’s program, It’s Supernatural, if you want to hear her speak. She has a lot of material to offer and learn from, but if you are interested, I’d recommend:
1. her 4-CD series, “The Glory Light of Jesus Heals Your Soul”.
2. a paperback book titled, “Soul Decrees”.
3. She also has a prayer team and they welcome your requests. I submitted mine earlier this year for my son, and God is answering.
God bless you, we are experiencing truly amazing answers in Christ!
PS, Katie is holding a seminar in the LA area later this month on soul healing, if you are anywhere near that area.

Metcalf
Metcalf
April 2, 2017 10:37 AM

Thank you I will look into that imformation. I almost regretted posting this, but now I’m not. I can’t really travel without my husband, I can’t even work outside the house. He wants me here all the time.
Thank you again Anne.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
March 31, 2017 10:50 AM

Marilee,

Greetings. Looking at your comment, I have quite a few questions springing up.

Do you mind explaining what exactly are compulsive confession, false compassion, and false responsibility?

I know even good things carried to an extreme become the opposite. But how exactly are fear of judgment, perfection, sensitivity, and a vivid imagination characteristics of double mindedness?

March 31, 2017 8:17 PM

Those are great questions. I will definitely think and pray more before just praying with a prayer on youtube. Maybe they are thinking about all these being done in the flesh instead of by the Lord’s spirit. Did you, Suijit, listen to the prayer? I have been listening to that channel for a month or so and get much freedom after praying and it remains.. Thanks!!

Sujit Thomas
April 1, 2017 2:59 AM

I did, Marilee. I don’t know if you had the same experience, but as I listened, I found myself wondering about the nature of this prayer because I’d never heard someone warring in the Spirit before. In fact the words “warring in the Spirit” hadn’t even entered my mind.

Thus far, whenever I’ve prayed in the Spirit, I never truly felt I was warring. I always felt my prayers, even songs, in the Spirit were either intercessory in nature or praises to God.

So as I was listening to the video and wondering at the same time, I was instantly given the words “Warfare tongues.” And suddenly I understood that the language of the Spirit is not just for praise and intercession but also for warfare. I was also reminded of the times when I’ve prayed warfare prayers with my understanding, which I believe was the the Holy Spirit’s encouragement to me that if I can pray warfare prayers with my understanding, I can also pray warfare prayers with my spirit. And I was even reminded of Ephesians 6:12. So, thank you for sharing it, Marilee.

April 1, 2017 11:47 AM

Sujit,Listening to sermons like this one from David Middleton have really helped me understand key to strategies the Lord shows with HIs people in the OT that we can use today.
The Enemy #1 – Understanding The Enemy’s Strategy Against You – 2/22/15 AM

John Barry
John Barry
April 1, 2017 5:13 AM

Sujit may I suggest a video you might find interesting and I know is correct on YouTube ** Spiritual Warfare -POWERFUL .Full armour of GOD —. It gives some powerful keys to battle I think you will like only 35 min . Not very good at links .

Sujit Thomas
April 1, 2017 9:38 AM

Hi, John,

Thanks. I wonder if you are referring to a recording of a Timothy Keller sermon? I watched it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPlfM7w-ZE.

John Barry
John Barry
April 1, 2017 1:01 PM

https://youtu.be/vLdfWcJwAbI , this is on practical battle tactics by john lockett , very powerful , you will like it .

Julie
March 31, 2017 4:10 PM

Things are carried to an extreme to avoid the pain of separation that causes double mindedness. It is not the thing itself, but the reason why one is using it, which is to escape instead of finding true relief from your pain through God’s healing love.

March 31, 2017 8:46 AM

Wow, I was given many today and just realized they were keys as I read this. The Lord completely downloaded why my husband and I have not been in ministry or on the same page for these last 30 years. I love this number b/c it is when the Lord went into ministry.

I will type them up so many can be helped. In the mean time please look back at this word of Lana’s that the Lord directed me to and told me to share with you. It gives many keys. Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 31, 2017 9:03 PM

We have had a very rocky marriage where we would avoid conversations so we would not fight. This morning I was shown why we do this and what the answer is.

One key is that husband and wife need to grow together side by side. We have had stunted growth, back sliding, and hiding.

When we are talking one of us would manifest in the flesh or from a stronghold of Satan. So we would avoid certain conversations and circumstances. So this was Satan lying to cause division. Then he went onto show me specific instances exactly when I clam up or get upset… And then also what he reacts to in me. These were huge keys in my life released today.

JEC
March 31, 2017 10:04 PM

Marilee Alm,
One of the best ways we’ve found for couples to grow together is to pray together daily for around ten minutes or so, and read some scripture. The divorce rate is less than one percent according to various studies. Only around six percent of couples pray together daily!!! Jesus said, ” Where two or more are gathered in My Name there I Am in the midst of them. It sure works and saves many, many marriages.

Sue
Sue
March 31, 2017 10:31 PM

I feel like I’ve crawled across miles of desert. Looking for the rain.

Deena
Deena
April 1, 2017 9:02 AM

me too!!!!!

Julie
March 31, 2017 4:12 PM

Thank you Lana, you are tuned in to the messages the body of Christ needs for cleansing and healing and conquering the inner vessel. Thank you for this and your other positive messages from the Lord.

Andrew
Andrew
April 1, 2017 5:19 AM

Hello all, I really need this word as I am missing my wife so much; today was day 33 following her death, Jen was just 54 but had a brain tumour first diagnosed December 2015. She lived just 14 months since that time. I know she is in heaven as I bought her to the Lord but the hole I have in my heart and the grief seem to grow with each passing day as the realisation she is gone. It’s tough going and I’m now looking after my two teenage children alone. Please Lord hear my cries to you and bring peace and joy and abundance again. Amen Andrew, NZ.

TAJ
TAJ
April 1, 2017 8:45 AM

Lord,

Comfort this man, Andrew and his children with your mighty power and grace, in your glorious name, grant him peace.

Andrew
Andrew
April 1, 2017 4:52 PM

Thank you TAJ. Andrew

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
April 1, 2017 6:37 AM

Lifting you up in prayer Andrew. Though lonely, you are not alone. You have z3 family across the face of this earth and family in heaven as well. Know ” the Lord is close to the broken hearted”
Psa 34:15
The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
Psa 34:17
The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Psa 34:18
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psa 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Andrew
Andrew
April 1, 2017 4:53 PM

Gary that was so nice those scriptures made me cry while I read them…Andrew.

March 31, 2017 10:20 PM

Found some more keys, I rarely listen to Sid Roth. Tonight I clicked on this:
Autistic Boy Sees Mind-Blowing Visions from Heaven! | Tahni Cullen

Here’s an amazing quote from Min 13: “Man must voice, Father what do you think,Jesus, what do you love, Holy Spirit what should we do about it.”

There’s a couple more sentences to this part I did not type. The whole show is major revelation. We had a word about children revealing God awhile ago.

April 1, 2017 11:39 AM

Here’s the quote from Josiah about the trinity:

In the trinity the Father is the Manager
The Son is the lover of Operations.
The Holy Spirit is the worker.
So it is the 3 in 1 getting things done.

He is Papa, He is healer, He is helper.

The World was created with three functions that went like this:
Father thought it
Jesus loved it
Holy Spirit carried out the plan.

So man must voice, “Father what do you think? Jesus, what do you love? Holy Spirit what should we do about it?” That’s our mission.

wow!!