“I am beginning to move My people into HIGHER places of influence.”

While I was cleaning today I heard these words.

“Places everybody. Places, please.”

I was reminded of when I was a child and we were about to go on stage for a performance… so, I chuckled. Then I heard it again.

“Places everybody. Places, please.”

I knew instantly it was The Lord and I was all ears. I stopped what I was doing and started to wait on the Lord. A wind blew across my face and arm…

“You know what Theresa? I am calling the church into center stage all over the world. And, I want you to be a part of this…”

I could feel small angels all around me. They reminded me of Tinkerbell from Peter Pan and I chuckled again…

He spoke…

“There is a change coming that will appear foreign to many. This is not the revival many have hoped for. This is a revival of personal commitments and public appointments. I am about to OPEN doors that cannot be shut and I am about to SLAM shut some doors that many have lingered in so long that the threshold has been broken…

I am beginning to move My people into HIGHER places of influence and I am about to speak through them as an oracle of My Presence. I am seeking out those who will diligently seek Me for others. Yes, others. PLACES EVERYONE I AM MOVING YOU UP!” Says The Lord.

I KNOW the heartaches of many. I know the weariness of many. Yet many many of those who have endured this battle will suddenly feel invigorated and become an Ambassador of My Presence. Yes, MANY. I say Many,” says the Lord. For MANY will begin to move and begin to advances spheres of influence, spheres of wealth and dimensions of My Holy Spirit.

Get Ready to be a catalyst for this great change for YES Church, you are coming center stage throughout the world. Be ready.” Says The Lord.

Scripture References:

16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 – English Standard Version)

Ye shall not need to fight in this battle. Set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Fear not, nor be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord will be with you. (2nd Chronicles 20:17)

13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. Do not be overcome with evil But overcome evil with MY goodness. (1 Corinthians 16:13 – King James Version)

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:21)

Dr Theresa Phillips

Author: Dr Theresa Phillips

Dr. Theresa Phillips Is the wife of Rev Robert Phillips, USAF Ret. She is an International Speaker, Author, Recording Artist, and Business Owner. She is the host of Global Prophetic Live Web TV, and is the developer of Glory Oils and Redeem and Renew Skin Solutions. Dr. Theresa is an educator and author of Kingdom principles, releasing many into positions of leadership. In her 27 years of ministry, Theresa has authored 22 books and released a number of short articles and prophetic words. She is impassioned to help others develop their own destinies!

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
June 15, 2018 3:42 PM

Thank you Jesus and sister Teresa for that word. I receive this word over my life and welcome it. Some days back, I have heard this word from the Lord: Noonday. When asked the meaning, he said, you are entering your Noonday in me. The word Noonday demonstrate when Light is at its peak. I have also heard these words: Influence, Auditorium, Be ready for action and Position yourself. True that God has taken me to new area the past 3 weeks, doors I never believed existed were suddenly available and made known to me. Complete submission and surrender is required though to be only his vessel. I have walked to people that I did not know before and they were expecting me to come…he has sent me to places where the enemy was long established there…things weird and amazing are happening that only our awesome God can creates.

I give full Glory and Praises to him alone. More of you God, more of you. Send us for we are willing.

God bless you all with his kindness and may he takes care of our needs for his mission. Amen.

David Lockett
June 15, 2018 4:28 PM

Been my heart’s desire to come higher and be a vessel of honor to have godly influence on those I come in contact with, my prayer is open doors for me he desires me to walk!!Blessings to u Sister Theresa for this timely word a refreshing and uplifting to me!!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 16, 2018 10:31 PM

Dr. Phillips, I was not planning on commenting on personal dreams, but your post, that I just read, is exactly what God is showing me, and when I mean me, I mean Z3ers who want to be like Joseph.

Two nights ago I dreamed that I was among men, wearing red jackets and black caps, on horses, just like those on a fox hunt. By the way, I am very much against such a cruel sport, but I did not see dogs. My horse was small and was sitting like a dog and didn’t want to go. Its front left leg was atrophied. It was a very weak horse that would never go on such a hunt. I was able to get it to stand and I got on it. My horse was then led to the front of the riders and I was placed just behind and to the right side of the lead rider, as we began to ride.

Today, I took a nap and I dreamed that I was shooting the basketball with another person and I was doing spinning lay ups and shooting really high, but making baskets in sets of 3 (scoring 3 times in a row every time it was my turn) without a single miss! I was thinking NBA good. This is amazing because in real life, I am awful, and even in my dreams I am a terrible shooter. Something is really changing for us. God bless.

Sonia
Sonia
June 20, 2018 5:34 PM

Good news :
Promise made, Promise Kept. The Trump DOJ is standing up for Christians again…
“The Department of Justice announced the Places to Worship initiative last Wednesday, making it clear that the Trump administration is taking action to ensure spiritual businesses like Ragamuffins will have explicit legal protection from religious restrictions.

“The Constitution doesn’t just protect freedom to worship in private. It protects the public exercise of religious belief, including where people worship together,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said. “Under the laws of this country, government cannot discriminate against people based on their religion — not in law enforcement, not in grant-making, not in hiring, and not in local zoning laws.”

“President Trump is an unwavering defender of the right of free exercise, and under his leadership, the Department of Justice is standing up for the rights of all Americans,” he continued. “By raising awareness about our legal rights, the Place to Worship Initiative will help us bring more civil rights cases, win more cases, and prevent discrimination from happening in the first place.”

The Religious Freedom Center in Washington, D.C., applauded the administration for its efforts on behalf of religious institutions.”

June 20, 2018 5:50 PM

Thanks for sharing Sonia. Thank God for giving us this push back against the direction things were moving under Obama.

John Barry
John Barry
June 21, 2018 7:35 AM

Brother James you are getting close to giving your Daughter away , hope you are not too nervous 🙂 , praying all goes according to plan & the Bride & Groom are blessed beyond all they dream & hope for and Angels of Joy & Praise to fill that church during the wedding & HOLY SPIRIT Bless the new couple all the days of their life . Blessings !

June 21, 2018 1:30 PM

Thanks John. We are in the home stretch now, the ceremony is tomorrow night. We were concerned about rain since it’s outdoors, but a couple of weeks ago, God gave me a short dream in which I heard in someone say in the past tense it did not rain at the wedding. The weather forecast is now in agreement with that.

Kathy C
Kathy C
June 21, 2018 9:28 PM

Had to ck. in with you James—-Big bundles of Blessings for everyone
connected to the Wedding ! May Angels surround you all ! KC

June 24, 2018 11:42 PM

Thanks Kathy C. It was a beautiful wedding with lots of tears.

Jodi S
June 22, 2018 12:31 PM

Have been thinking of the joyful bustle your family is experiencing right now! May the Holy Spirit pour out a special anointed blessing on your daughter and her new husband, as well as upon your families and guests tonight!

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 20, 2018 7:43 PM

Excellent .
President D Trump makes our PM
Turnbull look pathetic on protection of religious freedoms. Malcolm Turnbull is all talk with little action,
God bless America , even if hard times come.
Phil

SaraM
SaraM
June 18, 2018 8:34 PM

I have been vascilating between staying at work and working from home. Work used to bring these incredible amazing encounters with people regarding God and just miraculous messages. Daily there was at least one, if not multiple people in some way or another guiding me on God’s path. In the past few months it been dry and ugly. Very strange. And exhausting, mentally, physically. It didn’t used to be this way!!!

I recently came across a few opportunities to work from home. ( just after you posted this). I wondered if my moving HIGHER to places to have greater influence IS focusing on my family and home life. I’m having a hard time praying about this (actually in general). I’m losing focus all over. Any thought? prayers would be welcome

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
June 16, 2018 6:13 AM

Yes, Father. May Your Perfect Will be Done. Love, Jay

S. Renee Felder
Renee
June 18, 2018 10:28 AM

This is a confirming word for me. The Lord said He was putting me in places of influence in the city. I just received this word a few days ago. Thank you.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 21, 2018 11:18 PM

WOW, now that would be very special. Fifty years in this battle,and I AM worn out. And yet, my heart still longs to serve THE KING OF KINGS. Lord here I am, if it be thy will, send me. Amen!!!

Marisha
Marisha
June 22, 2018 10:49 AM

So LTC was 88 dollars this morning, I bought some at $89. Anyone know how much this coin can be expected (prophetically to rise too?

June 25, 2018 12:24 AM

Litecoin is expected to rise significantly by the end of this year along with the rest of the crypto market. David Sr saw the market dropping to the bottom somewhere in the August/September area with a rally between now and then similar to the April rally that peaked on May 5. He saw a larger rally at the end of this year similar to where it was in January 2018.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 22, 2018 11:10 AM

Over $792 per Christopher when BTC in 12 K range

Marisha
Marisha
June 22, 2018 11:09 AM

My apologies, I put this in the wrong thread.