The modern day Noah’s are arising.

The Lord has been speaking to me since last year about this new era being one that requires greater faith and radical obedience. The Lord has continued to say that in this new era there is a very definitive line being drawn in the sand for the body of Christ that asks the question “Do we wholeheartedly embrace His ways and obey Him completely, or not?”

In the journey of seeking His heart regarding this, the Lord has been highlighting the story of Noah in Genesis 6:8-22 often. The Lord has been highlighting a few things to me from this passage which I will share over time, but as I have sat with the Lord on this passage the stirring has increased within me that the modern day Noah’s are arising.

There will be times in this new era where the word of the Lord is going to come to “build” in a way that seems completely “out of left field” and others might think you are crazy.

There are definitive moments in this new era where the word of the Lord will come so clearly to “build” with specifics that may be completely “against the grain” of what has been built or in ways you have ever built before.

The Lord is dealing with the fear of man in the Church and pouring out of His love and the revelation of who He is and our identity in Christ in greater ways that is solidifying and maturing the Church in deeper ways.

The invitation will be extended in this new era to step out in ways you have never stepped out and do things you never thought you would do and follow the Lord down the ‘unbeaten tracks’ and ‘uncharted territories’ but in those moments, the favor, provision and the hand of the Lord will be so strongly upon you that the words of the doubters or the mockers will not shake you.

A DEEPER FORTIFICATION IN HIS VOICE AND HIS WORD IS TAKING PLACE

In these strategies and words of the Lord that He is releasing that may seem completely unexpected and in some ways may not make sense to your natural mind or those around you, in that place, God is fortifying you in confidence in His voice and His Word like never before. The deepening of maturity is taking place within you to carry more, build more and do more with the Lord than you have ever done before and there is great PROTECTION found in obeying His voice and His Word.

It is imperative in this new era that the people of God are living in the place of BOLD FAITH and not caged by the fear of man that would compromise obedience to the Word of the Lord. Some of the greatest moves of the Spirit of God in this new era will be seen in places where there are those who are living laid down in complete yielding and surrender to Jesus and His way. Those whose hearts are committed to obeying the Lord COMPLETELY no matter the cost, no matter the opposition, no matter the mocking.

“I give my all to follow your revelation-light; I will not delay to obey.” (Psalm 119:60 – The Passion Translation)

“I incline my heart to perform your statutes forever, to the end.” (Psalm 119:60 – English Standard Version)

“I have determined in my heart to obey whatever you say, fully and forever!” (Psalm 119:112 – The Passion Translation)

What the Holy Spirit is doing and will do in this new era through the obedience to His voice and His way, even in what seems like the most left field and unexpected ways, will develop within the people of God the deep root system, strength, endurance and faith to REMAIN and NOT BE SHAKEN. While there are weeds of “compromising the rhema word of God” because of fear of man, longevity, strength and endurance cannot flourish as He intends.

Some of the greatest moves of His Spirit in this new era will be seen in the voice of the Lord coming to instruct His people to build in a way that requires complete devotion and obedience to His voice and DEEP reliance and trust in Him and His provision and guess what? He will NOT fail you, He will show Himself STRONG. He will provide, favor will be upon you and you will see that you and Jesus equals the majority.

PURE, PURE FLOW WILL FLOW

Those that follow Jesus and His Word in this new era to build where, how and in the WAY that He is instructing no matter the cost, the Lord showed me a PURE, PURE FLOW of His Spirit will flow. There will be a free flow of His Spirit, there will be an uncontaminated, unhindered flow where the MAJESTY and GLORY of God will be so strongly revealed. The Lord showed me that the WEIGHTINESS of His presence will draw in the harvest from near and far. The Shekinah Glory of God will reside heavily in these places.

From country towns, to barns, to stadiums, to houses, to a few gathered in prayer, to a church meeting. Where the foundation has been laid by radical obedience to build with Him no matter how it looks or how crazy others may think they are, heaven will crash in! Miracles, signs and wonders will flow and there will be major fires of revival burning in and through these places that will see cities and nations impacted. Stories we have heard of old of how the Lord moved supernaturally in signs, wonders and miracles through revivalists that we cry out for in our day now, will be seen again in different and greater ways, but it will flow from those places where there is radical yielding and obedience to Him, to His Word, His WAYS and his strategies.

I felt the fear of the Lord strongly as He spoke to me that in this new era, it will be very clear who is walking in His ways and His strategies, who is building in His heartbeat for the new wine and Glory will flow from them and those places in ways we have NEVER seen before.

I believe this invitation from the Lord requires a response from us as the body of Christ. In this new era, we must be in the heart position of, “Lord, I am ready to obey before you even tell me what I am to do or where I am to go”. Its the place of JOY to OBEY as a child of God living in the revelation of how good our Father is and who we are in Christ, so in love with Him that no matter what He asks, it is my joy to obey and to follow Jesus without fear because KNOW who He is and His nature.

The modern day Noah’s are arising. Let us cry out to Him, “Lord, develop in us a heart that hears and knows your ways, a heart that obeys without delay and obeys completely.”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

David Powell
David Powell
September 24, 2019 11:16 AM

Wow good word, over the last six weeks the Lord has led me to the highway to sound the alarm, first day I sounded it till I lost my voice. Then started using short messages, for each light. Example picked up bible dusted it off , kissed it three times and lifted it up high , did this all day . One day the Lord led me to fish for men. Made sign fisher of men placed it on corner of sterling Hwy and Kenia sper Hwy, using my staff and string bent nail ,I fished for 14hr in the Hwy. as I started the light pole started bouncing , after 2 hr it was bouncing almost 12 inches, never seen anything like it. Fear of God fell on Soldotna. As I fished my soul reached out felt the fish ,would get big catch and give it to Daddy . The next day my sign read ” big catch billion fish” I saw the big catch it’s started, glory to God. Than two young ladies walked up to ask what I was doing? Briefly shared the gospel we called apon his name Jesus , it was gentle and kind thay started there new life. So much wow . David Powell

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 24, 2019 9:01 PM

Beautiful David. God Bless You…

September 25, 2019 3:53 AM

Hi There,
I know this post plus, September is a month of change in the body of Christ plus Philippians and Robin Marks song be thou my vision is there to lift me up as I just cannot seem to cope at the moment seeing mum like she is .
She so weak can’t eat much only ice cream and mouse which I give her plus a little bit to drink it’s just ripping me to peace’s seeing like this and I cannot bear the thought she might not turn to the lord even though she likes hymns and songs of praise.
One of the home group had a word when mum was in hospital a few weeks ago.
God wants your mum to see the sunshine which I am struggling to hang onto.
If the lord wants you pray about this I would appreciate it.

Terry
Terry
September 25, 2019 11:30 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,
We praise you for the breath of Life for our brother’s mom.
We praise you that you desire no one to perish.
By the Blood covenant of our Messiah Yahushua we come to petition for her that she would not leave this earth without receiving Your Gift of salvation.
In Yahushua, We take authority against all evil that would try to delay this gift. We thank you that Your Words says it is not possible to men, BUT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE. We believe YOU WILL grant our petition a favorable response from Your Heaven on earth for her. We thank you and we believe you are removing the scale from her spiritual eyes to see the Beauty of Your Presence. Amen.
May you grant our brother the firm assurance that this is so.

September 25, 2019 11:53 AM

Thank you Terry for your prayers as it means so much to me.

Corrine
Corrine
September 25, 2019 5:52 AM

Praying for your mom David Mann.

September 25, 2019 9:27 AM

Thank you Corrine that’s very kind of you.
With mother at moment and will pray in a bit after reading bible.
She keeps asking for my name and hopefully I can make a breakthrough in Jesus name.

Corrine
Corrine
September 25, 2019 9:44 AM

David Mann,
I don’t want to be presumptuous but just wondering if you’ve just held your mom’s hand and told her that you were going to pray out loud with her? Just maybe say something like ‘ I thank you Lord that mom wants to receive you right now into her heart.. thank you Lord for forgiving her of her sins’. See if she’ll just hold your hand and agree with you? Praying for guidance for you. Blessings,
Corrine

September 25, 2019 11:32 AM

Hi Corrine,
For some reason I did stretch over the bed as I spoke to her and put my hand on her forehead as I prayed for her and gently tried to get her to say the sinners prayer.
I saw a picture from one of James old post from year I think of the banquet table Jesus as invited us to and in a calm voice told my mother that Jesus is wanting to invite her to the banquet table but so far I haven’t been able to make a break through.
When I go home I will still pray for mum and then off to home group.
Mum a lot of the time just kept repeating my name.
I will give it another go with what you suggested.
Thank you so much Corrine.

Robson
Robson
September 25, 2019 10:37 AM

In desperation my elderly mother did this to my father (he’s single again she’s remarried) pleading he consider returning. Even nailed upon a cross isn’t too late. I sent a bold email to my family, half who’ve turned away, saying all our lives we were trained for this time, now that it has come, it would be exceptionally foolish to not seek Him with all our heart, mind, soul. That’s all I can do, short of my deceased brother rising and telling them to knock off the slumber. We stand alone for judgement ultimately. We can bring them to drink but some will not and there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it

September 25, 2019 12:01 PM

Hi Robson,
Thanks for your message and I know you are right about the horse but I hope my mum will drink the water and except Jesus invertation.

Robson
Robson
September 28, 2019 4:06 AM

I so much better like the replies of others. 2Hermas 9th command, that we do not for a minisecond doubt, that we pray and within His will it shall manifest. He has mercy on His creature He created. I highly recommend you read this. Even the most faithful were accused of having such little faith. This must mean we must change our entire culture and thinking inside our heads. I do know prayer brings sweetness to His nostrils covering stench when this occurs. So you can say you’ve done all within your power, maybe walk in and tell her you refuse to tolerate the magnitude of pain that would happen, thinking she won’t make it. I know I’m going to have to do this with my father if opportunity comes with forewarning. I’ll do whatever it takes and once that mouth confesses, the brain does a number but perhaps refusing to accept her no, let her know what it would do to those left (I know it may not help sincerity but it sure will open something forcing/coercing a confession). I’m just thinking what I’d do. I think I’d cheat or at least be a terrible pain, a gnat. I don’t know your full situation/relationship but it’s a thought, gotta break that ice/those walls. Prayers…

September 28, 2019 4:31 PM

Hi Robson,
It would rip me apart if mum doesn’t except the Lord before she dies and then I would have to hope the Lord brings her back to life like I seen cases on you tube but that’s probably unlikely.
So I think I will let her know what it would do to me after praying about it.
Me Iam close to mum and love so much.
I find it intresting what you’ve said about faith which I will ponder on.
Mum today still weak and her voice sounded slightly better she had all her drinks but hardly eats anything.
Going again tomorrow and will pray more over mum and ask the Lord help me get the breakthrough and speak to her spirit .
Thanks Robson for your message.

Robson
Robson
September 29, 2019 12:25 AM
I was devastated when I lost my brother from overdose. We don’t talk about it, but I use him as an example to motivate family to turn and stop being idiots. I understand about thoughts of resurrection and another chance, I hope there’s some possibility unknown to us, which is why it crossed my mind. It’s hard to accept, even how some had visions they didn’t make it,not believing they were lost. Given how you feel and your situation, you’ve got nothing, absolutely nothing to lose. She can’t become your un-mother, she won’t disown you… I guess if it were me, I’d be on my knees in front of my father begging him to make his mouth just say it. Once that’s done (I’m not saying it “counts” but I strongly feel it invokes a spiritual cascade), she’ll have access to truth easier (I feel). It can’t possibly hurt, you could tell her, but what if hell is real? What exactly is stopping her? What is the one issue that prevents you? What if what they say is real, can it hurt? Why not, make your son happy, just say He died for our sins, rising afterwards, returning soon. I guess I’d envision my parent gone and redoing in my head what I did or didn’t say. Put yourself in that position for motivation, imagine you afterwards without her, now think what would you have wished you did but didn’t? Ponder that for a bit before barging the door down and saying, “Look, that’s it, that’s enough of this silliness, you’re going to do something if it angers you, fine but you must do this, I’m insisting and I can’t take a no, my patience is up.” (I’d be trembling to do that to my father, but we need to… Read more »
September 30, 2019 3:22 AM
Hi Robson, Just read your post with great interest and I know it would effect me greatly if a breakthrough doesn’t come before mum dies. Prayed at home yesterday before I went to nursing home that the lord touches her spirit and breaks those barriers down and so far have not seen a result. She asked me what will you do when I am gone and I just bust out crying in front of mum and told her I don’t think I would ever recover from this if you make the wrong choice mum. David don’t cry so I have to tell her it just comes over me in waves the pain and the grief which hurts so much plus everyone’s different mum . She not wanted to listen to hymns over last few days and however much I pray with her I just cannot get her to see the sinners prayer. Prides in the way a bit which I think stems back to the early eighties when her mum was dying who didn’t live to far away. All her sisters used to take it in turns to look after her mum on a rota basis but one of them auntie Margret didn’t do so much as the rest and when granny died it put mum of church as Margret and husband where believers so mum stopped going to a Methodist church not far away as she was annoyed with her sister. Auntie Margret later regretted years later not doing enough for granny near the end from what I can remember. So I mentioned it all to mum yesterday and she asked me how I knew Margret regretted it well I said it must have been you who told me mum. Margret passed away last year. I think this put… Read more »
September 30, 2019 8:27 AM
David, Today I pick up a passenger going to airport. I am chatting with him that recently I have watched a YouTube video , saying Jesus Christ’s blood has been found https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22lxLZJwAP0 . I told him the whole story how it was found , told him that the Israel laboratory has done the DNA testing on the blood and found the blood has 24 chromosomes, 23 female chromosomes and 1 male chromosome. All humans have 23 female chromosomes plus 23 male chromosomes . So Jesus Christ’s 24 chromosomes has proved that he has a human mother. It has also proved that Jesus Christ does not have a human father, because if he has a human father, then he must also have 23 male chromosomes, but he has only 1 male chromosome. Then who is Jesus Christ’s father? God is the father of Jesus Christ. Indeed it has proved that Jesus Christ is the son of God. Then, I ask him that do you know the most important meaning of Jesus Christ is ? He said he doesn’t know. So I told him that although Jesus Christ is the son of God , the King of Kings , Lord of Lords, the most important meaning of Jesus Christ is that He is the only way to enter into heaven. I explain to him that there are two kind of death, one is body death, the second death is that people end up in hell , then end up in the lake of fire, to be separated from God forever. Jesus die on the cross is on our behalf for the second death. Who receives Jesus, then he will not need to experience the second death. Then he said I don’t want to end up in hell. Then I ask him that… Read more »
September 30, 2019 10:02 AM

Hi William,
I never new that about the chromosome discovery which is absolutely amazing.
I’ve been with mum a few hours prayed for her told her to trust me that god loves her and Jesus wants to help as well and the only way he can do that is by you mum letting him into your heart by praying to him and asking him to come into your life where he will forgive you your sins.
It’s very frustrating for me as well as seeing mum like this all I can do is keep praying for her and keep plugging away that she must say the sinners prayer.
I’ve told her lots of people are praying for you mum but you must trust me mum and allow Jesus to help you.
Matt one of my home group leaders said last night even though he’s got a lot on if she really goes down hill quickly he will try and join me to pray over her at the nursing home and lead to salvation which is good of him.
Shaun Holt an other Christian I know might be able to come with me Friday.
Thanks for your support William and can I please ask you all to keep praying.

September 30, 2019 12:59 PM

Hi there,
Just been praying over mum in low calm voice for the lord to calm my mums fears and speak to her heart plus been praying over acts scripture and the lord binds any stronghold the enemy may have over mum .
Catch you all tomorrow sometime and thanks again William and co for your support.

September 30, 2019 10:08 AM

Just remember that after they pray for your mum, don’t grieve again and let God do his job.

September 30, 2019 12:16 PM

Hi William,
Just got back to nursing home and mums sleeping now.
On the way back I was wondering why my mums seems to be so stubborn as well as I think a bit scared and it came to me fortune teller which I had never thought of before for a long time.
Before mum got married her and her best friend went to see a fortune teller which could have been at goose fair who told her she would marry a ginger haired sailor well that certainly never happened as dad had dark hair and wasn’t a sailor.
These sort of people are in the enemies camp so if anything got in there let’s all pray that the lord binds in the heaven lies as I’ve been told you can do that then hopefully we can get a breakthrough.

September 30, 2019 2:36 PM

Hi David,
Fortune telling open the door for the evil spirit. It is quite clear that your mum has the spirit of fear. Because she is your mum , you have the direct authority from the Lord to cast out that spirit. After decree the spirit of fear in Jesus’ name to get out of your mum, you need to hold on the knowing that that spirit of fear have to get out of mum, and if you still see the sign of fear in your mum, then you can speak to that spirit of fear again that ” have I told you to get out of my mouth ! “. When you decree, decree it as if Jesus Christ is using your mouth.

I have not prayed for your mum again. You better do it yourself, holding on to maintain the faith. From the story of that run away daughter, her mother has asked many people for prayer, but because she keep grieving, all those prayer do not work until that pastor asking her to stop grieving and pray and put it in the hand of God. I do not know the full knowledge of these things, but from this story, you may have the same problem, you may need to maintain your faith and put the matter in the hand of God. That’s why I ask you to quote Acts 16:31 to pray and maintain your faith ( not to griev anymore ) and put the matter in the hand of God. Put your focus on maintaining the faith and maintaining putting the matter in the hand of God. You don’t need pray again and again , but you need to maintain the faith again and again.

September 30, 2019 2:37 PM

edit: my mouth should be my mum.

September 30, 2019 10:26 AM

Hi Robson thanks for that I will ask Jesus to help me.
At moment left mum for a bi and going back later for a hour.

September 30, 2019 8:44 AM

Tell your mum that do not use her feeling to replace the standards God set up to enter into heaven. I have met some people that they use their feelings to replace God’s standards. They lose their intelligence.

September 30, 2019 10:37 AM

Hi Thanks William for reminding me.
I am going to ask the lord for the gift of discernment to help me make a breakthrough over this.

September 30, 2019 9:35 AM
If the ” childish play ” still won’t work, then the only option left for you is that you quote Act 16:31 to God in your prayer, pour out your heart your tear to God, until God’s peace or calm has fallen on you ( also pray that let your mum see the hell and pray that God has mercy on her and bring her to life again in body after she see the hell so that she can truely repent all her sin and forgive all other , and truly receive Jesus). Then after this, you need to remember don’t grief again. — from time to time, check with yourself that you have put the matter still in your hand or you have put the matter in God’s hand. ( If you still grief on the matter, that’s means that the matter is still in your hand — meaning that unknowingly you may have tie up the hand of God. ). So don’t grief. Each time you think about it, declares to God again that you trust God will use His mighty power to fulfill His word ” believe in the name of the Lord, you’ll be saved, you and your whole house hold “. A lot of Christian has made the mistake of stuck in griefing, forget to let go to let God do it. ( I may make the same mistake unknowingly. ). Some years, I heard a story. A daughter run away from her mother, her mother pray and grief for her to come back. But she fail to come back for a couple of years. Then another pastor before praying for her for this matter, the pastor ask her that whether she still grieves after she pray. She says yes. Then the pastor told her… Read more »
Stephen K
Stephen K
September 24, 2019 10:49 AM

Yes Lana, I say to the Lord, ” I am ready to obey before you even tell me what I am to do or where I am to go”. It is my joy to obey and follow Jesus without fear because I KNOW who He is and His faithfulness to protect and provide. Thank you Lana for bringing another pure message from Yeshua Messiah with promises that seem to relate directly to me. This invitation from God does require a response. May I be one of those who receive BOLD FAITH and a spirit like Noah, that I might respond like Noah in such a time as this! God bless Lana V. and Z3news!

Leisa
September 24, 2019 4:34 PM

Amen. I say “yes” Lord. I have counted the cost of following Christ and I will pay that cost.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
September 24, 2019 5:50 AM

Amen Lana

christian
christian
September 26, 2019 2:32 PM

years ago, prayed with a missionary wife for their ministry for a long time.

recently found out that God want me to forget all the prayers which made for that ministry.

the mistakes made in the past is that i made presumption, assumed and thought to pray for the ministry and people was a “good ” thing,

when people invited us to pray, i need to ask God first.

i did not ask God if that is God’s will to pray with them.

it might be not a proper ministry and people which i should associated. it might be out of God’s will.

God bless

September 25, 2019 3:28 AM

Hi There,
As I read this post the picture of a single green shoot coming through cracked ground came in my mind which is from an earlier post about September being a month of change in the body of Christ plus Philippians I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me.
Plus be thous my vision as been in my mind by Robin Mark all morning.
As I am feeling really low because mums seriously ill in nursing home and as not got long left to live ,she’s 88 and doesn’t know the lord yet I am struggling with a lot of pain and grief that keeps hitting me seeing mum like this I thank you Lana for your post as it seems to link in with September being a season of change and be thou my vision.
If anyone wants to pray for my mum that would be great as I would like her to be healed as well as receive Jesus in her life at this late hour.

September 25, 2019 5:35 AM
Heavenly Father, In Jesus’ name, I pray to You for David Mann’s mum, for her salvation. Your Word said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved — you and your household.” ‭‭Acts‬ ‭16:31‬ ‭ “Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”” ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭19:26‬ I claim Your word on these scriptures for David. David is the believer of Jesus Christ. According to Your word — “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved — you and your household.” — , David’s mum will be saved. In Jesus’ name , I claim that David’s mum will be saved, for You are God of ” all things are possible”, for You are God who do not lie, for You are God that Your word is never empty. Heavenly Father, please do not hold back your power on the matter of saving David’s mum. In Jesus’ name, I pray that before the days of David’s mum is finished, bring her to see hell in dream or vision, and shake her to her core to let her know that hell is real, and give her the knowledge that she must receive Jesus as her saviour , her God , her Lord to avoid to end up in hell. Give her the knowledge or knowing that Jesus has died on the cross to pay the price of her sin for her. And also Heavenly Father , in Jesus’ name I pray that please give David’s mum a glimpse of heaven. In Jesus’ name, anything I release on earth it is released in heaven. In Jesus’ name , I break all the works all the powers of devils on the life of David’s mum. In Jesus’ name, I break all the unbelief and disbelief on… Read more »
September 25, 2019 1:25 PM

Hi Everyone,
Just left nursing home and prayed over mum that the lord gives her a good nights sleep and that Jesus speaks to her in a dream.
Catch up with you all tomorrow and thank you for all your prayers.
Going to one of Trent vineyards home group now and will keep on praying.

September 25, 2019 8:24 AM

David,

I suggest you set a time to pour out your heart to God in your ” secret place ” for the matter of the salvation of your mother. God treasure your tear more than your ” skill ” to pray. Let your heart pray. Pour out your heart to God. “Wrestle ” with God to save your mother with God’s own word. Keep praying with your heart with your tear , arguing with God that He have to save her because you have fulfilled the condition required in Acts 16:31. Keep praying, keep crying until God’s peace and calm fall on you.
1. Hold God accountable to fulfil His word ‭‭Acts‬ ‭16:31. You have already fulfilled the condition set in ‭‭Acts‬ ‭16:31 ( believe in the Lord Jesus ), to make ‭‭Acts‬ ‭16:31 be fulfilled, God have to save your mother.
2. Daily break all the works and power of devil on your mum’s life , break all the unbelief and disbelief of your mum in prayer. Because she is your mother, you have the right to command the devil to get out of the life of your mother.
3. Rebuke all her behaviours all the mindset of her not believing not receiving Jesus as her Lord, her God and her saviour. Rebuking by this way may help her to know that not believing not receiving Jesus is wrong.
4. Proceed from the words of God. Walk by faith, walk by the words of God, not walk by sights, not walk by your own feeling.

September 25, 2019 10:15 AM

Hi William thank you so much your response to pray for my mother as in a bit I am going to ask the lord to help me praying for my mother words of wisdom on what to say.
With her at the moment she’s tired and keeps asking for me.
Keep praying everyone.
Thank you so much as it means a lot to me.

September 25, 2019 2:39 PM

David,
You can/should tell your mum that you love her, that Jesus loves her even more than you love her. Tell her that you are her son. Tell her to trust you. Tell her that one day you’ll go to heaven and you want to meet her in heaven. Tell her that heaven is under the government of Jesus. Then with a demanding voice, tell her now to say what you say ( lead her to say the simple sinner’s prayer ) .

September 25, 2019 4:46 PM

Thanks William for that one.
Just been praying for mum before I go to sleep.

Annette
Annette
September 27, 2019 11:02 PM

Really love your reply, William. It’s very powerful, yet basic. I can use your advice when i pray. “for God treasure your tear rather than your “skill” to pray”. A lot of wisdom in your reply. Always happy to learn from my brother’s and sisters in Christ.

September 25, 2019 8:47 AM

( Rebuking in your prayer, not in front of her. Rebuking In Jesus’ name. )

September 25, 2019 12:46 PM

Thanks William,
I will do that out of site of mum and not in this nursing home.

Steve
Steve
September 25, 2019 11:19 AM

Hi David Mann,you can claim the promise of Acts 16;31 for the salvation and healing of your mother.

September 25, 2019 12:43 PM

Hi Steve,
Thanks for that one.
Mum as now dozed off so I will come back tomorrow afternoon.
Been praying over her holding her hand and in the spirit in a low voice at one stage so she couldn’t hear what I was saying.
So far not managed to make a breakthrough in the sinners prayer.
I hope you can all keep praying for mum she as dementia as well and is on end of life care in the home which will be funded by the NHS .

Jane
Jane
September 24, 2019 6:48 PM

Isaiah 66:6
6 “The sound of an uproar from the city!
A sound from the temple!
The sound of the Lord,
rendering recompense to his enemies!

\
October 8, 2019 9:14 AM

How timely. Thank you, thank you! Heavy messages continue to flow. Who am I ? Just one who must obey, regardless. Psalm 62:7 and Phillipians 1:28-29 are what I declare, often.

September 26, 2019 9:14 AM

Hi There,
With mum at moment and need prayer support as I’ve been praying for mum and she keeps crying out David don’t leave me and help me.
She keeps saying I am not right all over plus she thinks she’s falling out of bed which is not true.
I keep trying to reassure her I am going nowhere as well as pray at the same time.
I’ve prayed the scripture out of acts over her while holding her hand plus psalm 27 the lord is my light and salvation who shell I fear.

September 26, 2019 9:47 AM

David,
Your mother is so depending on you. It should be quite easy to explain to her that God is her protection, that God is her healer. And Jesus is God. And she must receive Jesus, so that Jesus can protect her, can heal her and can save her. She is so depending on you, you must make it clear to her that she must receive Jesus, she must follow you to say a prayer. You can read and explain to her the whole psalm 91. Tell her that when she receive Jesus Christ, then God will give her the protection described in psalm 91.

God have given you the authority to cast out demons. You must use this authority to cast out the spirit of fear on her.

You should emphasis to her that she must receive Jesus, then she will fear no more.

September 26, 2019 10:59 AM

Just been praying over mum again and told how god wants to help her through Jesus and what he did for her on the cross.
I explained Jesus is waiting for the invitation to come in to her life and that she has to invite him in.
She keeps asking me to help her but seems scared of wanting to say the sinners prayer.
I have prayed over her to break the chains of what’s holding her back and the enemy as well.
I am frustrated she says she can’t say it so when I leave I will have to pray into this spiritual battle at another home group tonight.
I do tell her how important it is to invite Jesus in but I don’t seem to be making much headway.

September 26, 2019 12:28 PM

David,
I think you still need to make her know that if she receive Jesus she goes to heaven, if she does not receive Jesus she will go to hell. And she need to trust you as her son. She must make a choice. You can just simply ask her to follow what you say.

Corrine
Corrine
September 26, 2019 7:37 PM

Hi David, I agree with William. I feel you kind of need to take the lead with your precious mum. Because she has dementia, I think too as William has said just pray the prayer of salvation with her and give her spirit the opportunity to agree with you. I once prayed for my elderly neighbor that was under hospice care. She was completely out of it , not interacting at all. All her children and grandchildren were outside the room. I asked her daughter if I could pray with her mom ( my neighbor) .She wanted me to and wanted to know how I knew to come over to her mom’s house? The Lord showed me that I need to go over there. I was nervous and thought , I would come back in the morning and pray when everyone else will be gone. i then clearly heard the Holy Spirit say ‘ no you need to pray now!!’ So I did and it’s been awhile so I can’t exactly remember what I said . But I prayed that she would be ready to meet the Lord and He would forgive her of her sins. But when I finished praying , I opened my eyes and looked at her, and I noticed her head had moved and was tilted towards me. I just knew she had responded to what I said. I left that evening and she died that night. Within hours of me praying with her. To God be all the Glory. I hope this encourages you.

September 26, 2019 9:53 PM

Hi there,
Just woke up and read post and thank for the encouragement.
Tomorrow an other Christian is coming with me to see mum and pray over her.
Last at home group Josh had a sense tonight the lord was going to speak to mum in dream so we prayed into it .
I thank you both William and Corrine for your help hear and will pray about it all before going to nursing home in around 6 to 7 hours time.
Thanks so much

SharLou
SharLou
September 27, 2019 11:47 PM

David Mann,
Here is what I recently did with a client who has dementia to the point that her whole world is inside her purse. She spends her day talking to the part of her mirror that doesn’t reflect. Because her spirit is fine and does not have dementia, I was in the room next to her and spoke to her from my spirit. I first commanded her spirit to come to attention and face forward as I was going to speak to it. I reminded it of what heaven was like and some of the things it might have done there (watch Kat Kerr videos for more on that) before it came to earth. Certainly it would want to return; however, we all have a problem in that regard. Explained sin and separation from God in about two sentences. Explained God’s remedy in about two sentences. Asked if there were questions and answered a couple. Asked her spirit if it wanted to return to heaven and was willing to accept God’s plan and conditions. It seemed to joyfully say, YES!

Maybe this will give you some ideas. Please don’t be discouraged that the mind/soul cannot understand. Your mum’s spirit is fine, so talk directly to it. If you are uncomfortable doing this when she is awake, do it when she dozes off, remembering that our spirits don’t sleep.

May God’s blessings and comfort rest on you, David.

September 28, 2019 4:40 PM

Hi Sharlou,
Intresting post I will give it a go and pray to her spirit while she’s awake and when she dozing off.
Thanks for your advice.

September 26, 2019 2:01 PM

Hi William,
Going back tomorrow and will pray for again and ask her to trust me and I will talk to her about the gospel of Jesus.
I will pray also that the lord smashes whatever is holding mum back .
Thanks William for your support and prayers.
I hope you can keep praying for my mum Kathleen .

September 26, 2019 8:17 PM

David,
Explaination to her is not the purpose. The purpose is just to speak out the sinner’s prayer. So you can forget all the explanations to her. As Corrine said, first pray that the Lord would calm her fear and prepare her heart to receive Jesus and pray that your mum would be ready to receive the Lord and He would forgive her of her sins. Then you come to see your mum and say to her that you would pray to God for her ( at the end you just say to your mum ” mum, say — Yes. Amen! ” ).
The simple sinner’s prayer: 1. God, I and my mum receive Jesus as our God, our Lord, our saviour. 2. God, please forgive all the wrong things I and my mum have done. 3. God , I and my mum forgive all peoples. In Jesus’ name , ( here is for your mum to say ” Yes, Amen! “.

Before you enter her room, get all other people out first, then you walk in. And say to your mum ” Mum, I pray to God now, you listen. “, then you speak out the above sinner’s prayer, then you tell your mum say ” Yes. Amen! “

September 26, 2019 10:25 AM

Thanks William,
I keep trying to tell mum that Jesus loves her and wants to come into her life but so far she doesn’t want to say the sinners prayer.
Just after I sent the last post book of James came straight to me if anybody is sick go to the elders and anoint there head with oil so being mum is to I’ll to move out of bed I prayed the would send somebody.
I pressed the emergency button in the room for the Christian nurse to come along but Sarah the career told me he wasn’t in today so I explained it to her and she told me a church had just been in giving communion etc and have now gone so I realised if I had pressed the button as soon as it came to me they may have still been here to the job.
Missed opportunity but still will keep praying for mum.

September 28, 2019 8:24 PM

David,
You can pray that the Lord would give your mum the strength to stay awake and give her clear mind for a short time while your pray the sinner’s prayer with her and ask she say ” yes, amen ” or knock her head to agree . At least try this way I mention. One year ago, I met a mother whose son cannot speak but can hear and understand. So I teached her that she speak out the sinner’s prayer to her son and ask her son that if he answer yes then knock his head. She finishes speaking out the sinner’s prayer, and her son knock his head. I am sure her son is saved. Don’t delay use the method I mentioned.

September 29, 2019 3:53 AM

Thanks William,
For this peace of advice which I will pray about before I go this afternoon.

David Powell
David Powell
September 25, 2019 11:33 AM

David Mann, praying for you. Gently take mom by the hand , show her by calling on his name, using other hand from the heart reaching up ,like a child.
Led mom,you can open door, faith worketh by love. Hope in Jesus

September 25, 2019 11:58 AM

Thanks David,
She’s tired and has her eyes shut and is in a light sleep . I am still with her so will give it a go.