I met with the Lord and He told me to buy FAZ again.

Wow, I am not even in the market anymore, so I wasn’t even aware of FAZ prices. The other day, I was reading some news and I saw FAZ at $10 and it reminded me of this vision from the Lord, which I received in July 2016.

I was on my favorite roller coaster (Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure). This ride is known by its very steep drop, but what’s so surprising about this vision is the drop did not signify the Dow, or the market but FAZ! Yes FAZ!!! Then when I was dropping towards the bottom I heard, “When FAZ reaches around $10….”

Then instead of going up towards the second drop on Nitro, it began going straight sideways. Then I saw the different types of price points of FAZ, all multiples of 5…. $50, $500, $5000, $50,000 and lastly $500,000. (He also showed me 1,000, 000, but I heard I won’t be able to sell at that price point).

Well, I am on day two of a water fast, which I specifically started to find out God’s direction for my family and this morning I met with the Lord and He told me to buy FAZ again. I also was waiting to share this because I wanted to hear from Him first, and He told me to share it right away.

Previously, the Lord had revealed to me the significance of “5” especially financially. He told me it represented to restore, He also made it clear to me, that in no way was this transfer of wealth due to our faith in Him, but by His Grace! Then later I found out in the Bible, 5 represents grace… i.e the five loaves of bread to feed the 5,000, so I already knew prior to this vision about the different price points, except $500,000 and the $1,000,000).

Okay but now, here’s the interesting part. After I received that vision, while reading the Word, this is the verse that spoke to me.

“As a partridge that broods but does not hatch, so is he who gets riches, but not by right; it will leave him in the midst of his days, and at his end he will be a fool.” (Jeremiah 17:11 – NKJV)

At first I actually thought it pertained to me personally, so I asked the Lord if I was trying to obtain riches by the wrong motives, but He told me to focus on the word RIGHT. At first, I thought it related to doing right works, but then He said, “No, right to the inheritance” (the inheritance we partake on by believing in Christ).

Then I was reminded about the roller coaster vision, and He told me each of us must seek HIM in regards to the amount each one of us should sell FAZ. And those who don’t… well that verse above explains what will happen to those who don’t seek Him.

Then the Lord gave me this message for Z3:

“I have given you the different price points to sell FAZ. You, each one of you, must seek Me to find out what price point I want you to sell FAZ. Don’t be greedy. I’m watching you! Those who don’t seek Me will not have the RIGHT to the transfer of wealth. I am the Lord of Lords, The God of Gods and your focus should be on Me, not the market. Remember you cannot both serve ME and mammon! Like the Israelites were asked: Who are you going to serve? I’m asking you to make your decision today! I have spoken”.

When I pleaded the Lord for confirmation, He gave me Isaiah 53, “Who has believed our report? and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”

And this is what the Holy Spirit revealed:

“I have died, I have been stricken and I have risen to give you health, salvation, supernatural protection and provision. Why can’t you believe that I do not want you to suffer from any of these things? I have already paid the price for them, a very hefty price. Just Trust in Me. Keep your focus on Me. Your only True Provider”.

This is not a recommendation for investing. Please take it to the Lord for confirmation.

Francy Carl

Author: Francy Carl

Francy Carl is happily married and a mommy of three little ones. She became born-again on January 2016 after being led by Holy Spirit to the heaven section of Z3 News. The Lord has called her to homeschool and has placed a strong desire in her heart to share the Gospel and to encourage others to learn how to hear the voice of the Lord for themselves. She started a website inspired by her personal experiences with the Lord called Awaken By Jesus. She often declares Philippians 4:13 in her life, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”.

CPJ
January 25, 2018 9:19 AM

WOW forget all the great FAZ news/visions/insight contained in this post…what blows me away and blesses my socks off is to read Francy’s bio in which she testifies that she actually came to the Lord through THIS website!! Through the heaven section of Z3! That news trumps everything else on this post, and I know it has to bless you to pieces, James, as no amount of money can compare to the worth of a soul. Well done, God’s good and faithful servant! Hallelujah! I’m so happy for you!

January 25, 2018 12:30 PM

Yes, God is amazing and Francy has a great testimony that just keeps going as some of her family members have also come to the Lord through her.

Jemba
Jemba
January 26, 2018 12:35 AM

James as you are aware, there’s been an incredible uptick in criticism you are getting from many recently saying that z3 is basically a financial blog. Just rest in knowing that God has brought many through Christ though its not advertised because publicity is not what you are after. We thank God for Francy’s salvation and many others through this site. And not just salvation but I’ve read numerous times of people re-dedicating their lives to Christ.

January 26, 2018 10:40 AM

Thanks Jemba. There have been many salvations over the years from people have have read our page explaining how to know you’re going to heaven. I only know about the ones who send me an email reply, but I believe there have also been many others who did not reply.

Z3 was recently catapulted into crypto currencies by a move of God. This was not a distraction or diversion, but an encounter with God positioning us to fulfill our eternal destiny. The persecution has increased because Satan is freaked out about it and throwing everything he can at us to try to derail this move of God, but that’s not going to happen. Unfortunately, Satan works through people who claim to be Christians, but have given him access through their pride. We must all remain humble before God to avoid getting deceived and used by Satan.

I believe this move of God is growing stronger each day, so I’m excited about the days ahead.

William
William
January 25, 2018 6:00 PM

James,
Just to refresh the memory, do you still think the market will drop to make uvxy going up to $15, then market will back up again to where they start?

January 25, 2018 11:27 PM

Yes, that’s what I saw, so that’s what I’m expecting to see. I’m also still expecting to see a 5% drop, which would take SPX down to the 200 day moving average.

William
William
January 25, 2018 6:02 PM

Or: uvxy will rise up to $15, then drop down to where uvxy start ( such as $10 )?

January 25, 2018 11:28 PM

I did not see it drop. I just saw it crossing over $15, so I think that’s a turning point, but that’s not always the case. Separately, I saw it crossing $28 then $29. I also saw it at $90.67.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 27, 2018 5:45 PM

Possibly you’re also getting VIX numbers, which drives the UVXY price more or less. They’re similar at the moment. Just something to keep in mind. SNS

William
William
January 26, 2018 4:11 AM

James,
uvxy $15 can be turning point, or just the price to go pass. Remember you saw uvxy $25 ? uvxy drop down from $25 to $10-. Thank for letting me know. It is more possible that $29 is the turning point, because it should match the 5% drop. By the way , what is the SPX 200 day moving average?

ed h
January 26, 2018 10:18 AM

william,
SPX 200MA is the average price over 200 days right now that level is 2167 on the 1 week and 1450 on the 1 month. If these markets keep ripping higher that drop needs to get bigger.Shorting the markets right now is very risky,

January 26, 2018 10:48 AM

I agree that shorting during earnings season is very risky.

January 26, 2018 10:53 AM

Sorry, I wrote the wrong number. The 5% drop only moves SPX down to the 50-day moving average, not the 200-day. These are support levels where the markets have been known to bounce in the past, although these days it never seems to drop.

Stu
Stu
January 27, 2018 3:43 PM
Thank you for posting your dream experience Francy, much appreciated. On the same token, I had a dream this morning which I believe confirms what was revealed to you by the Holy Spirit. I saw the price of FAZ move quickly up a scale but not in 5’s like yours but in 100’s. The screen was blue when my dream started and I was excited because I was invested in it as it kept on climbing, crossing $100k, $200k BUT as soon as I wanted to take profits, somehow I couldn’t log into my account via my iPhone (specific detail!) Still fiddling with phone, the Etf just kept on climbing but then the screen turned orange, (not red) as it passed $300k (could have been earlier) and I started to panic because I couldn’t get into my account! That’s when the dream changed. It brought me back to the near future and I saw FAZ at $20 which slowly moved into the $40’s and that was that, End of Dream. My thoughts; I believe these are the two major upswings of the Etf but in reverse order. The second part of the dream where I saw it in the $40’s is where I believe we’re headed (Feb ’18?) and the first part is when the general stock market crashes to unprecedented levels. As to struggling to take profits is probably the most crucial part of the dream, a warning in a way. It think it addresses greed on my part which is why I didn’t set ‘take profit’ in my trade setting. Or just taking things for granted. Either way it is not good. *the Orange colour felt like a red flag to me, as in nobody could invest or take profits (beyond) that price? By the way last year… Read more »
Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 27, 2018 5:23 PM

Stu, I think your take on this is solid. At some point you won’t be able to take money out of accounts, and if you did, the dollars would be worthless. SNS

Stu
Stu
January 28, 2018 12:56 AM

Interesting you saying the Dollar would be worthless at that time. I never thought about that.
Great point!

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 28, 2018 7:49 AM

I’m not saying that by personal revelation, just looking at it with the revelation others have shared about the final collapse. Same thing about gold and silver being worth extraordinary amounts, the purchasing power of that large amount of cash might be no different than what A small amount of cash buys today. SNS

January 25, 2018 2:51 PM

Repost (with ADDENDUM).

A Perfect Storm is brewing
1. SPX is topping
2. Dollar index is bottoming
3. 10 year treasury over 2.6%
4. Cryptos about to go parabolic
5. FBI and DOJ about to be judged
6. Indictments coming
7. Praise God. He is GREAT.

ADDENDUM
8. Looks like DXY (Dollar index) bottomed (Thank you Trump!!). This implies SPX has topped (or close to topping)!!!
9. Remember that DOW 29,000, 30,000, and 40,000 will be fulfilled. So sell FAZ above 46.56. Please do not hold onto FAZ thinking that the stock market will keep dropping. Remember the lessons from the last two years.

shalom

Rob Perrett
January 25, 2018 8:40 PM

God is great. I’m impatient but He is great!

January 29, 2018 11:33 AM

I think Cryptos about to pop today or tomorrow. Get ready!

shalom

Ronald
Ronald
February 3, 2018 9:53 AM

I thought this item was about faz?

January 29, 2018 10:22 PM

Well Richard /Z3
We fell below important trendlines and could not break the 11900-12000 resistance level. We fell below 11300 and now 10900. It’s getting critical again ….. watching closely.

Shalom

January 29, 2018 10:37 PM

we need to hold and bounce at 10713(BITSTAMP)..then we are still good. It will rally if we bounce…..

shalom

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 30, 2018 12:35 AM

Maybe the big fish (bitcoin) is turning around. Maybe we go to 6k here? A possibility……SNS

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 30, 2018 1:37 AM

If one big holder cashes out, the little fish pay him effectively. As he triggers the market, he gets out at the top, and the little fish lose progressively more as they sell further and further from the top. So we need rather than to be led by the lead fish, be lead by the Spirit, either pre-empting the mass move, or ignoring it completely.

January 30, 2018 4:22 AM

Yes SNS
It’s possible we go lower at this stage. The market is still struggling to even break 12,000 resistance. Not enough buyers…,…if we don’t pop by today … I think the odds go higher for another drop.

Shalom

January 29, 2018 2:18 PM

I’ll be watching the Tuesday ramp tonight at 8pm EST very closely. That will tell us a lot.

January 29, 2018 6:23 AM

10 year treasury seen at 2.718% in Dec 2016 has just been fulfilled.
The perfect storm …….

Joe
Joe
January 29, 2018 11:19 AM

Hi Phanuel
You can add 2 yr at 2.136 which is a 9 yr high.

January 29, 2018 1:47 PM

Hi Joe
The perfect storm

David
David
January 25, 2018 8:02 PM

Interesting you say Perfect Storm. In 2009 I had a vision while driving. I saw the scene from the movie Perfect Storm at the end where the ship thought it would make it out when the sun broke thru the clouds only to see the sky turn dark and sink. The Lord told me this is how it would be. He said concerning the banks there would not be one left standing. Concerning houses. He said they would be giving them away.

January 29, 2018 1:48 PM

The perfect storm
FBI Deputy McCabe removed from office…..
Tick Tock …..
Shalom

john_nz
john_nz
January 29, 2018 2:33 PM

Hi Phanuel – Dr Jerome Corsi is imho the leading interpreter of Q-Anon messages – he says the SOTU address by Trump is pivotal. Corsi believes treason charges against Hillary and BO will be annonced this week. (Assasination evidence alluded to in missing text messages which have been recovered). Possible false flag as well – to change the narrrative. In his words: “We are moving into a whole new stage” – This could effect the markets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx9Qt7DO6c4

January 29, 2018 2:52 PM

Hi John NZ
I have been sharing this for almost 2 years now. Obama and Clinton will be greatly humbled. Thanks for sharing.

Shalom

serge
serge
January 29, 2018 10:11 PM

Greeting Brother Phanuel,
And tonight ‘The Memo’ was voted to release.
‘They’ got to do something to distract, and quick, as as this dirt by high officials is ready to be exposed in the sun light to the long lied-to public.

Maybe they will have to crash economy sooner, so they can blame Trump and change the narrative. Or, a False Flag event.

Wow ! Never seen anything like this. Will make Watergate look like jay-walking by comparrisons, if more evidence is allowed to be released.
Best Wishes, and God Bless-

john_nz
john_nz
January 29, 2018 3:00 PM

Cheers Phanuel – you sure have – uncanny how things are falling into place as you saw them back when. Corsi has concerns now over a false flag event to divert attention – so this week is pivotal – as he mentions – “We are moving into a whole new level” – Hannity may be the platform to disseminate this key new info. Like you said – “The perfect storm”

Barbara
Barbara
February 5, 2018 6:45 AM

I would welcome full disclosure of all their wrongdoing, but the Church needs to pray that is doesn’t lead to violence. The United States are very divided. The liberal media doesn’t help. We must stand in the gap, and pray.

john_nz
john_nz
February 5, 2018 9:27 AM

Hi Barbara – I agree with you – Based on what i read from reliable sources – a phosgene attack at the superbowal was averted. The GOP train wreck last week was another false flag that was thwarted. All out war going on. Never ceases to amaze me the lying mindset of the corporate media. Nonetheless a great awakening going on.

Ronald
Ronald
January 26, 2018 10:27 AM

With all the reverse splits (added up about 800:1 I thought) it is dangerous to point target prices to sell. For people longer hanging on to this etf – wise or not- a price at usd 5000 might only break even. And if or not the stock jarkets will keep dropping does not depend on the last two years. But that is my humble opinion. For now FAZ first has to break out from usd 10. And I believe usd 40 or usd 50 will only be reached when vix will go to 25+. Again my opinion.

January 29, 2018 10:49 PM

as of 10:48pm est….futures are tanking…………
let’s see what tomorrow brings

taj
taj
February 3, 2018 12:39 PM

P,
I wanted to change gears for a moment from crypto to spx if you have time. Technically, my two options are wave 3 is complete at 2872 or will be complete with one more down / up sequence with a target in the 2900 range OR wave 5 is done, or close and the fat lady is singing, softly. If only wave 3 is done or soon will be, I have wave 4 down targets of the august low (2425) or even as far down as the April low of (2328.) In any case, if only wave 3 is cooked or is cooking, and after wave 4 is complete, then I have wave 5 up with a projection of 3009 which is 4.236 off the 2009 low.

Problem is the old saying, “put 2 EW technicians in a room you never get the same answer.”

I’m trying and praying to put your 2500 and 2200 (i think) into my technical picture and more importantly your 30,000-40,000. For what it’s worth, if the spx reached 3009 before the great economic crash which lean toward, the dow would have to be exponentially stronger to get north of 30,000.

(30,000-40,000) would make Leonardo roll over in his grave. Any thoughts, could the 30,000-40,000 that you have seen be down the road after the great economic collapse?

The 666 point drop leads me to refocus on the equity side, every indicator I’ve seen on the planet is bullish beyond any reading in history, we know what that means, opposite is coming.

Shalom,

tj

February 3, 2018 2:56 PM

Hi TAJ (SPX)
I’m looking at the charts and seeing how it aligns with the prophetic. It is possible the bottom could be 2510.91 (or 2100). I need more data. But for now I think we have completed or close to completing Wave 1 of 5. We could bounce all the way to 2830-2840. If we bounce, I will sell my FAZ shares and buy at the top of Wave 2 of 5. It will be a lot clearer next week.

Shalom

taj
taj
February 3, 2018 12:42 PM

“I lean toward” typo correction

January 29, 2018 11:15 PM

Remember I told you that market makers prefer to tank markets on Tuesdays. 🙂 Tomorrow could be very interesting. Of course it’s too obvious if it drops big time right into the State of the Union address.

January 27, 2018 11:14 AM

Update Cryptos and SPX
1. I think Wave 3 of 5 has began. We need to hold above 11300 to confirm. This is the most bullish wave of the cycle.

2. I looked at SPX chart. I still think it’s Wave 5 of 5 based on prophetic revelation. It is possible we topped and it’s possible we go higher. All the waves are extreme Fibonacci extensions. Looking at the chart we can top at the following numbers (if Top isn’t 2872).
2891
2895
2898
2899
2905
All these are extreme extensions.

Shalom

Casey Toda
casey
January 31, 2018 5:15 AM

The x22 report channels have great general commentary and breakdown of the current economic landscape. There are lots of updates:

1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1o7_gbFp2PLsamWxFenBg

2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rnp-CySclyhxyjA4f14WQ

Corey
Corey
January 29, 2018 3:54 PM

Phanuel, do you think it’s possible that the 3 floors up was from 2571, instead of 2508? If the top was last Friday at 2872, then 2872-2571=301 points (roughly 3 floors) in the SPX. Thanks.

January 29, 2018 4:30 PM

Hi Corey,
I think 3 floors up was from the 2508 marker..to the 2808 marker….That provided enough time to move funds around and purchase FAZ. When the 2808 resistance broke after at least 4 attempts, I felt in my spirit it was the last wave up. Implying ( if my understanding is correct) SPX shouldn’t get to the 4th floor..2908.

shalom

January 25, 2018 9:58 PM

There is an interesting article here: https://coingape.com/first-cme-bitcoin-futures-contracts-expires-on-26-january-2018/
that states “With the way the expire of CBOE future contracts’ expiration negatively affected the bitcoin market [on Jan 17th], it is likely the expiration of CME tomorrow will see a downward spiral too. However, it’s just a calculated guess by seeing the past behaviour of CBOE future contracts.”
Essentially bitcoin really went down in the last two days leading to the Jan 17th expiration, and we might see the same tomorrow. So far bitcoin doesn’t appear to be going down into tomorrow’s expiration, but we could see a jolt overnight. We’ll all watch and learn together. I’m thinking that if we do go down this is a buying opportunity and already have my buy orders in at low numbers.

January 26, 2018 9:58 AM

There was very marked spike down last night just like the last expiration day, as expected. This may be the bottom of Bitcoin.

By the way for those of you who have wanted to buy Bitcoin in your IRA or brokerage accounts the only option has been gbtc and this has often been cost-prohibitive as the cost of one share is around $1,600. Gbtc is going through a stock split at the end of the month which will bring the share price down to about $20. I have found this to be a great investment vehicle and look forward to the much cheaper price of entry after a confirmed low.

January 29, 2018 2:21 PM

Now bitcoin is cheap to buy on the stock market. GBTC is only $19 today. We’ll see if that affects things.

Carolanne
Carolanne
January 25, 2018 12:20 PM
Thank you, Francy. Your news is music to many ears here. This confirms what the Lord’s been telling me. He has been giving me the sign of an eagle as a promise as I was starting to take my eyes off Him and fret about my recent FAZ purchase as it declined in the relentless bull market. A few years back the Lord led me to Z3 with James’ dream about FAZ. I always knew this miraculous promise would be fulfilled, and I was to invest when the Lord said it was time. He led me to act in December. I was so confused as to why so early as it dips in price. I see now it was a lesson in trust and not to fret. Last week, I was walking my dog, and a bald eagle swooped down gently as if to say hello and flew off majestically toward the river, soaring very high. Right this minute on the news, they are showing two bald eagles floating down the Mississippi on an floating ice “barge”, which I believe is a sign to relax, hop on board, (buy more FAZ) and trust the Lord. He also led me to pray for the Philadelphia Eagles a few weeks ago, although I had never given that team a second thought. Last Sunday, they devoured the Minnesota Vikings (a name symbolic of pillagers, plunderers) 38-7, even though they were forecast as the underdogs. 38+7=45, although I am not sure if that’s significant. During the national anthem, they released a bald eagle named Challenger to fly over the stadium. In my spirit, I felt it was to bless the Eagles on their home turf. The Vikings’ first drive led to a fast and furious touchdown. As I began to fret, the Lord told… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michèle Burdo
January 29, 2018 9:58 AM

Hello Carolanne,
I read your post with much interest in regards to the signal to buy FAZ and the eagle sightings and then The Eagles football team.
Last year, I was driving and utilizing talk text to send an email reply to a friend. We were discussing UVXY and FAZ. I was speaking aloud and over enunciating the letters of the stock so that talk text would write it correctly in my email response. Just as I finished the last letter I saw something in my left peripheral view and it was very startling! Right then a very large bird with an approximate wingspan of at least 5 feet, flew close to my driver side window and then cut across the hood of my car giving me an up close view of this magnificent bird. I saw its fierce eye and powerful talons. It was covered with beautiful brown feathers. It was a breath taking happenstance for me. I knew immediately that the bird was sent as a sign to me in regards to these inverse stocks. Later, at home, I looked up this bird of prey and was shocked to see that it was a brown eagle. They are found in my region, but rarely ever seen. So, take heart. May each of us seek the wise counsel of the Lord for His perfect timing. Thank you, Francy for this encouraging word.

Carolanne
Carolanne
January 30, 2018 5:44 PM

Thanks for that confirmation, Michele. I loved your piece on the bear dream and cold weather. It’s really cold here today! Yes, hang on tight to the Lord for the ride ahead, on eagles wings.

Philip -Sydney
Philip -Sydney
January 25, 2018 3:27 PM

Loved your piece Carolanne. Down $5000 on faz so I must stay calm and trust God.

Rachel Baxter
January 26, 2018 2:57 PM

I bought when it was above $38 so I am right there with you! But I do trust the Lord to fulfill what He has spoken in His time and not mine!

Philip -Sydney
Philip -Sydney
January 26, 2018 11:31 PM

Thanks Rachel,
God bless you
Thanks be to God I have bought Oklo and west Africa minerals (WAF-ASX) that have helped to off set the losses and I still have HECLA which should do well if they can sort out their long term strike.
Silver and gold I strongly believe are good investments. Christopher Harris has also noted that gold is heading over $50000 on ounce BUT the economic conditions will be severe when we get to that level. $$ are for kingdom use not our own . I have Christian organisations in mind I need to support.
Best regards phil

Ronald
Ronald
January 28, 2018 10:54 AM

I pray that FAZ never has reverse splits anymore and soon returns to break even levels or better for all that went in on these levels.

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
January 28, 2018 12:45 PM

Ronald. Suggest you research reverse splits. A reserve split does not change the value of your position- only the number of shares you own.

Joe Q
Joe Q
February 2, 2018 9:31 AM

Excellent comments on the FAZ dream. I also got into FAZ among other inverse ETF’s two years ago and have taken a beating.
Yesterday I spoke to my brokerage company to sell some items and buy more FAZ. Got a call back later saying that the firm doesn’t allow any more 3x inverse ETF purchases. WHOW !!! I talked with them and tried to find the reasoning but they said their firm will not allow any more purchases of inverse ETF’s. Anyone else had this happen?
Also, more important than investing—The Lord is teaching me that He doesn’t need our success— HE requires our SURRENDER.

Sonia
Sonia
February 2, 2018 6:41 PM

Very intersting Joe! Do you live in the U.K.?
A Z3 member from the UK was told in December 2017 that as of Jan 2018 no one living in the U.K. would be able to buy anymore FAZ. Apparently only big institutions would be allowed to buy FAZ….

MHUK
MHUK
February 3, 2018 7:56 AM

If you live in the UK you can purchase them from IG

February 2, 2018 5:36 PM

Sounds like it’s time to find a new broker.

Rob Perrett
January 25, 2018 8:44 PM

I’m reminded again today, that each morning brings new grace, new opportunities and new tasks. Don’t worry about yesterday, be excited about today!

Rachel Baxter
January 26, 2018 2:51 PM

I feel in my heart that this is a good word. Thanks for sharing.

bill
bill
January 25, 2018 4:25 AM

Note, the extreme financial stress causing a meteoric rise in FAZ could be due to a rapid increase in US interest rates. Interest rate derivates are the most prolific derivative offered, therefore rapidly climbing interest rates would cause rapid derivative losses to financial institutions placing many institutions on the brink of solvency. Thus FAZ would sky rocket.

China is launching the Petro-Yuan trade soon (it was suppose to launch Jan. 18th but was postponed.) This will drive down China’s purchases of US Treasuries and could force rapid increases of US Interest rates.

Joe
Joe
January 25, 2018 9:13 AM

Bill
You can add higher oil prices also contributing to the crisis. By itself it brings pressure on stocks. Besides more US treasuries and Dollar reserves will have to be sold for buying it in Yuan.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 27, 2018 5:50 PM

In the short term, interest rate hikes might be good for banks, and bad for FAZ. Agreed if derivatives implode, it starts to get rather interesting. SNS