Melania Trump Touched by “How Great Thou Art”

In this 47-second video clip, Melania Trump appears to be touched by the words to the old hymn, “How Great Thou Art.”

This is encouraging given her new role as First Lady. Near the end of the song, she appears to wipe away a tear. The Trump’s attended this service on Saturday, January 21, the day after the inauguration.

Thanks to Javita for sharing this video.

tasha
tasha
January 24, 2017 5:04 PM

I Timothy 2:2

“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Fort this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”

Matt Smith
January 24, 2017 3:23 PM

The President and FLOUTS soul is just as important as the crack addict, the prostitute, and the janitor. I don’t personally know if POTUS and FLOUTS have recently gotten saved, but one thing I do know, they have the opportunity to be saved, if they are not.

For God reigns on the just, as well as the unjust. It would be nice to have a saved president. I will continue to pray God sends people his way to witness to him, his wife, and family. Even if God puts POTUS in my path to witness to Him, I would gladly share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Him, and any one else willing to listen.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
January 24, 2017 5:23 PM

I come from a pretty damaged family–as probably most of us do. It’s been my observation that MOST of my relatives who lived wild, self-centered lives have notably softened in their later years, due in large part, I think, to having children and grandchildren, and having to come to terms with the consequences of their actions. I have wondered if looking back on a lifetime of choices, if he is seeing the “freedoms” the liberal camp sold to his (and my) generation through a different lens. Even many non-Christians I know have re-embraced conservative morality, if not Christianity, after seeing what the outcomes have been over the last 60 years.

john
john
January 24, 2017 1:51 PM

she gets it!

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 6:20 PM

The nod of her head. I believe she gets it too.

Crunchy
Crunchy
January 25, 2017 3:28 AM

Those are some wonderful emotions from the first lady for the lord. A million times better than the phony shemale Michael Obama (Obama himself called her Michael accidentally many times on mic).

Sisterann
Sisterann
January 24, 2017 5:54 PM

I must confess that I was assigned to pray for Michelle Obama and did so until God released me at the beginning of the 2nd term. He recently gave me the assignment to pray for Melania. Normally I don’t share my assignments. He also, gave me Ted Turner. I pray for their salvation and that “the least of them” ( staff, – cook, chauffeur, gardner; etc.) Would speak the WORD of God over them and everything they Touch.
Women are typically more sensitive in nature and more observant of the beauty ( natural ) God created around them.
Let us ALL exercise the POWER of PRAYER.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 24, 2017 2:29 PM

Emotional experiences in religious services are pretty common among the saved and the lost…….let’s just hope that it leads to something in her life…….. For I do not know of her spiritual condition……….but was impressed of life’s story and bio

cliff
cliff
January 24, 2017 6:09 PM

Tuesday, 24 January 2017
THE REIGN OF DONALD TRUMP:
The LORD made me know that Donald Trump’s Presidential Term will be Cut Short; by an episode (an occurrence) of sort; That’s why Barack Obama will essentially have been The Last U.S.A President to have served his Full Term.

====Donald Trump is in (has been Put in), to usher in The Latter Rain of Revival in The United States of America. This (The Latter Rain of Revival) will be Short-lived though; just like the Morning Dew.

The LORD will use him (Donald Trump) to extend Mercy (for a Short-time) upon the U.S.A; But eventually the Judgements of The LORD will Strike U.S.A. The LORD will Protect and Shield His Own.

=====It is like a “Stop-gap” Measure to allow for Mercy upon The United States of America; for a Short Time. Blessed are those who embrace The Mercy extended to them, at this Late Hour by The LORD God Almighty; and Return to Him by Repenting for the Forgiveness of their Sins through The Blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby walk in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ—–in Preparing The Way for The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ.

Barack Obama (together with Pope Francis) will still emerge as The Global Leader; as the World, will Look upon him to be their “Saviour” in the midst of Turmoil, Chaos, Divisions, Crisis and Uncertainties.

The True, Real Messiah (Saviour) is The LORD Jesus Christ The Messiah. Put your Trust and Hope ONLY in Him; AT ALL TIMES.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-Seek The LORD in Prayer; for Clarification, Confirmation and Details.

2-Pray for the Life of Donald Trump. But above All, Pray that The Perfect Will of The LORD be Done, according to His Perfect Plan and Perfect Timing.

SHALOM!!!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 24, 2017 9:22 PM

This is a powerful word……..but with that said……so many of the brothers and sisters here are so divided on DJT……is he the one God chose……or is he just another one worlder in disguise?………I don’t want to affirm or deny anyone’s heart concerning the era we find ourselves in with DJT…..but……this word touched me as powerful true word……….If I may…..let me say that the length of time that it takes for dew to burn off in proportion to a twenty four hour day……….would possibly mean that DJT “according to this word given” may have about 6 months to a year…..before his term is cut off or cut short…….as in relation to the analogy of the dew as recorded in this word………….

Lydia Hodge
January 24, 2017 6:31 PM

Cliff I’m not confirming but just saying I can see this scenario playing out. Perhaps Trump initiates the process of building the temple and when and if his term isn’t fulfilled someone else steps into that role and confirms that covenant with the many for 7 years. We are definitely here. It is surreal. God bless.

cliff
cliff
January 24, 2017 6:46 PM

yes …. at this point ….. there are lots of possibilities ….. we can only watch and see how the unfolding of each new day brings more clarity into the mysteries of the season ….

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 24, 2017 9:55 PM

Good to see emotion from our First Lady if it was from that song, my personal favorite hymn. That would show that she has a heart that can be touched, and that is a good thing.