The Lord showed me FREEDOM and BLESSING coming to family lines in 2018.

I had a very significant dream recently and the Lord gave me a prophetic word for FAMILIES out of one part of the dream concerning 2018.

The Lord showed me FREEDOM and BLESSING coming to family lines in 2018. Where previously there have been cycles where the enemy has been stealing, killing and destroying, where there have been cycles of shame, pain, poverty and fear, the Lord is breaking the hold that the enemy has had. The things that have come at you, the smoke and mirrors, the assaults of fear, the intimidation, the constant cycles of despair and brokenness where there has not seemed to be breakthrough and freedom, that is about to change.

I saw clearly in this dream that the Lord is REMOVING the shame of the past. The Lord is REMOVING the effects of the past on family units, and there is a divine severance of the cycles the enemy has kept many families bound in, in 2018 are going to be BROKEN in Jesus name.

The Lord showed me the FRUIT OF FREEDOM that is going to explode within families in 2018. It is a new day for families and there is tremendous breakthrough upon the family unit.

“Fear not, for you will not be put to shame; and do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disgraced; but you will forget the shame of your youth, and the reproach of your widowhood you will remember no more.” (Isaiah 54:4)

There is a NEW JOY coming into family units. There has been great turbulence many families have faced. There have been attacks against the family unit, but God is decreeing over the family unit that a NEW DAY has opened up over your family.

Where many families have felt the sting of the thief and in some ways have faced decrease, the Lord is decreeing that this is now your season of INCREASE.

The Lord is decreeing 2018 being a year of FREEDOM FOR FAMILIES! Fruitfulness shall EXPLODE within your family and how things have been, will no longer be. The miraculous, turnaround, breakthrough power of God is exploding into family units.

The Lord is breaking generational cycles and there are generational blessings that the Lord is releasing in the breakthrough of FREEDOM upon families.

Where the enemy has attempted in many ways to bring decrease and separation, the Lord is decreeing 2018 being a year of restoration, healing, increase, freedom and fruitfulness for families.

Get ready to see your family unit walk in greater fruitfulness and increase. Trust in the Lord’s ways and His timing. Embrace His process, for the land of plenty and blessing is awaiting your family.

“May the LORD, the God of your fathers, make you a thousand times as many as you are and bless you, as he has promised you!” (Deuteronomy 1:11)

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Jemba
Jemba
January 14, 2018 9:31 PM

Lana, thanks for sharing this word. The family structure is under attack in our times like never before. But our God who never changes, has always loved delivering not just individuals but their families. God didn’t just rescue Abraham but also his nephew Lot. God didn’t just save Rahab but her entire family too. God didn’t just save Joseph from famine but his entire family. And in Acts 16:31 it says believe on the Lord and you and your household shall be saved. So in an era where families are broken, and family members don’t talk to each other, we are thankful that the Lord is same and He’s going to be touching entire families together.

Carol II
Carol II
January 14, 2018 9:00 PM

Hallelujah! Lana, I receive this wonderful Word from the Lord! My Spirit agrees with this and I have been praying and fasting that a real breakthrough would come in my family for many years. My family has pretty much been destroyed by the enemy and people letting themselves be used by the enemy, but I feel that a real breakthrough is coming!

Linda
January 14, 2018 7:02 PM

AMEN!! AMEN!! AMEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!🙏🙏✊☝☝

sherry
sherry
January 14, 2018 8:46 PM

I sure do receive this word. It is a Nehemiah, building, working shoulder to shoulder time. Families working together building better relatios, forgiving one another, speaking life into each other’s life…..

Robert
January 16, 2018 11:57 AM

Hi Lana,
Your postings are always very inspirational. I have been coming to Z3 for about a year or so now and I always used to get excited when you come out with something new and post it for us. For quite some time my family and I have come under spiritual attack, so we are dealing with a lot of spiritual, physical and mental obstacles and I am continually asking God when do we get the abundant blessings he has in store for us. I have claimed and prayed for what you write, but usually to no avail. My faith is becoming taxed to the point that I really do not believe anything that is posted from you will come to fruition. I feel I am not the only one who feels this way considering a majority of believers I come in contact with are getting emotionally/mentally slaughtered by the enemy. I wait for the words you write to finally come to life, but month after month after month it is only the same. I feel that by giving people hope and then nothing comes to fruition that I can only think of 2 Timothy 4:3-4. thank you

Jenks
Jenks
January 18, 2018 7:18 PM

If you flip her prophecies over it reads:
22 18 70 32 5
🙂

Christain
Christain
January 19, 2018 7:40 AM

Hi, Robert!
I think that blessing will come only if we fulfill His orders according to Deuteronomy 28 and other parts of The Bible. Those orders are in His 10 commands but they also include giving a tithe, keeping annual and weekly Sabbaths (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Sabbaths) and so on. And even then some blessing can come in a way we don’t expect. It can happen that something what we consider bad for us is actually god for us. YAH sees better then us, because He sees and knows everything. 🙂

Robert
January 22, 2018 8:44 AM

Hi Christain,

I do understand what you are saying and I agree to an extent, but according to Gods word we are saved by Grace through faith and not by works alone. Christ went to the cross to abolish the law therefore we are not under the law but under the grace and blood of Christ. When Christ was on this earth He said their is none righteous, not one. He new we could never uphold the law. (you break one, then you have broken them all.) It is hard to believe that any single person on this planet has kept the entire law in precision. Yes, I do believe in God for us. but once again to be trampled continually by the enemy is not anything God has for us. Yes, God does allow things to happen for testing. But If a true prophet of the Lord declares something for the people then it will come to pass and not sometimes or maybe it will. We will know them by their fruits.

Christian
Christian
January 23, 2018 9:25 AM

YAH (Lord) gave us grace in order to be able to keep His orders. You have many verses in The Bible which say that faith and works are both necessary for salvation. Yes, “if true prophet of Lord declares something for the people then it will come to pass and not sometimes or maybe it will”. So it is with this what Lana said. Don’t miss that YAH speaks here only to His people and according to The Bible, His people are those who keep His orders. So, this prophecy will be fulfilled on His people, i.e. those who keep His commands.

Marisha
Marisha
January 16, 2018 6:42 PM

My church received a corporate prophetic message regarding blessing on families for 2018, just this past Sunday. What confirmation!

Stacey
Stacey
January 14, 2018 9:44 PM

Amen amen amen I receive this word and so be it in Jesus name, amen

Karen
Karen
January 18, 2018 2:27 PM

Robert
I”m in the same boat and I know how disappointing it is to hope and pray that this time it’s really true only to be let down, You’re not alone.
Karen

Robert
January 22, 2018 8:49 AM

Thank you Karen. I hope things start to look up for you soon as well. This season seems never ending in the amount of trials we face. My prayers are with you and may Gods peace come for you soon as well.

Karen
Karen
January 23, 2018 4:28 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words, Robert. I hope and pray that things start looking up for you too.