The Lord is about to release a great kingdom key which will unlock this season for us.

Yesterday, I had a vision which I didn’t fully understand so I did not release it. This morning I was given a little more understanding and told to release it. The Lord said that those who were intended to receive the message would understand it fully. Here it is:

I saw a huge porthole like those on ships. I opened the window of the large porthole and found it was completely closed except for a very large keyhole. The keyhole was as large as the diameter of the porthole. It would take a huge key to operate this lock. The key would have to be larger than a person could handle alone.

This morning, the Lord reminded me of Isaiah 22:22, “The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; so he shall open, and no one shall shut; and he shall shut, and no one shall open.” There it was, a key so large it had to be carried on Yeshua’s shoulder.

Through the keyhole, I could see what looked like a very prosperous and fruitful place. I had a very limited view and was uncertain of the meaning. It seemed strange that with all the trouble going on in the nations that this would be a time of prosperity and fruitfulness. This morning the Lord made me aware that this vision was about the great harvest in the last days. In the midst of great tribulation, the Lord will bring millions of souls into the kingdom. This is our time to jump in and be a part of this great work. In my spirit, I came to believe that the Lord is about to release a great kingdom key which will unlock this season for us.

The question for the day is: Are we ready to do what the Lord has called us to do? May the Lord give clear understanding to those being touched through this message! I suddenly remembered Isaiah 11:1-5.

1 Then a shoot will spring from the stem of Jesse, and a branch from his roots will bear fruit.
2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
3 And He will delight in the fear of the Lord, and He will not judge by what His eyes see, nor make a decision by what His ears hear;
4 But with righteousness He will judge the poor, and decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth; and He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked.
5 Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, and faithfulness the belt about His waist. (Isaiah 11:1-5)

The anointing of Yeshua ha Messiach is available to many today for wisdom, revelation, understanding, counsel, might and the fear of the Lord. Amen?

Pastor James Durham

Author: Pastor James Durham

After serving almost 30 years as an active duty army Chaplain, James retired at the rank of Colonel. Before and after his military service, he was a pastor and church planter for more than thirteen years. In 2010, James and his wife, Gloria, moved to Columbia, South Carolina in order to write books, teach seminars, and mentor many spiritual sons and daughters around the world. James is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology; Perkins School of Theology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas with a Master’s degree in Theology, and the US Army Command and General Staff College.

Scooter
Scooter
September 7, 2017 11:22 AM
In 2007, the Lord blessed us and led us to an amazing 500 acre piece of property in Oregon. God was leading me to start a ministry to work with horses and youth. We went through a really tough season and we even decided to put the ranch up for sale as I was questioning if God had other plans for me. Soon after, God led me to get cattle in order to help with the bills. It took a lot of my time, and it was really difficult because I didnt know anything about cows but God always provided my needs. A couple years ago I started really feeling like bad times were coming to our country and that I needed to be ready. I also started feeling like the ranch was to be a safe place for people to come and be led to Jesus. This feeling grew stronger and stronger and I started feeling a lot of things that didnt make sense and it has been really difficult as I have felt so alone because nobody understood and even my husband got upset that I was believing that God would protect us here. A couple weeks ago through some really amazing circumstances that can only be explained by a miraculous God, I was introduced to an older couple that were seeking a place to park their motor home and they didnt have any money. This couple had spent 15 years in South Africa to share our Jesus there. God had brought them back to the U.S. and they have a passion to share the end times. Within 10 minuets of meeting them, the man shared with me that the ranch was to be a wilderness area. I had been feeling that it was what I called a… Read more »
Yawchal
Yawchal
September 7, 2017 11:43 AM

God is soo good
Bless you Scooter

Robert M
Robert M
September 7, 2017 3:37 PM

That sounds so cool…that’s probably what I was supposed to be doing instead of getting stuck here in Ontario!…I know I am called to go to the USA and b involved in a community of believers…I live offgrid and build/fix all kinds of stuff…Ive always wanted to keep livestock too…I think Id enjoy working with youth and teaching practical skills such as log and furniture construction…

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
September 8, 2017 3:52 PM

Hey Robert, God Bless us. Check out The Carpenter’s Village of Hope and Restoration. They can be found on Facebook or you can email me.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
September 7, 2017 12:38 PM

Scooter, I am in Western Montana, we should connect, I have a similar story. I have met some good folks here that are doing the same thing. We may be harboring refugees some day! Email me!
jesse [at] wanska [dot] com

Sister Jan
Sister Jan
September 7, 2017 1:33 PM

Jesse, I am in the Willamette Valley, east of I-5 and Salem OR. I have a sister in Montana near Whitefish. I truly believe we will be used of the Holy Spirit to help Yeshua Jesus free many captives before He comes for us, His Bride. Feel free to keep in touch mccorklejan[at]gmail[dot]com.

Scooter
Scooter
September 7, 2017 4:49 PM

Hi Jesse, I was actually born and raised in the Billings area. I have family still in Laurel. I will email you, it would be great to hear your story too.

L. Leslie
L. Leslie
September 7, 2017 6:39 PM

thank you for sharing this. we live in Maine 30 years ago we believe the lord position us in the country here as a refuge for the Jews who He told us would be forced in the endtimes to escape this country for Israel. We have met serval people who had the same call. It has been a long time and we have felt like were were crazy but we knew the true refuge is in Jesus and ANYONE escaping to a physical refuge needs to know Him. Your comment is very encouraging as we are older now and have been asking the Lord if we need to move closer to town. But he has not opened the door. After reading this post and the comments I believe He needs us to remain here.

stefanie
September 7, 2017 11:50 PM

Interesting that you love the great outdoor areas, I was raised on a farm in Alberta Canada, and am looking forward to settle out of the city. If you need any helpers on your acreage please let me know. The Lord’s blessings be upon you and your family.

Antwon
Antwon
September 7, 2017 6:18 PM

Praise the wonderful name of the Living God and his son our saviour Jesus. Keep it going. Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you. He provide all our needs….

Sister Jan
Sister Jan
September 7, 2017 1:30 PM

Scooter, I am in the Willamette Valley, east of I-5 and Salem. I feel and understand your conviction in the Holy Spirit and have felt similar stirrings. I have been lead to learn off-grid food preservation, holistic chicken/livestock care, composting, low-irrigation gardening. I also believe in a vast endtime harvest our precious Yashua Jesus will bless and bring. Feel free to keep in touch mccorklejan[at]gmail[dot]com.

stefanie
September 7, 2017 11:55 PM

Hi! Sister Jan, I am looking forward to Off Grid Living away from the rat race of big cities. I you need any assistance from a good farm girl with God’s leading I would like to discuss it with you>God Bless you and Yours.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
September 7, 2017 8:58 AM

this is pretty awesome, I was giving a dream several months back, where in this dream I was going to a new church. The church had just gotten a new pastor and he was changing all the locks on the doors, but here is the kicker all the people that use to have the keys where not getting a key to the new locks and they where upset, they were saying we have always had a key to the doors and they started saying things like my family has always been in this church and we give a lot of money ect. . But the new pastor was giving keys to unsuspecting people and the people that had been there for ever did not understand. My dad said you had better follow him since he has all the keys. I see the new pastor as Jesus and my father is my heavenly father. Jesus is getting ready to start something new, you might say out with the old and in with the new. Jesus is getting ready to get rid of the white washed walls. He is getting ready to get with the true Christians that are willing to follow him no matter what.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
September 7, 2017 2:43 PM
Pastor Durham, you and Michelle Gibson below, should get together because your dream and hers, fit together like hand-in-glove. Both of your dreams have nothing to do with ‘harvest’, and although connected to the 7 Spirits of God, do not really refer to them either. Rather, you were right on when you referred it to Isaiah 22:22, which in turn refers us to the Church of Philadelphia in the book of Revelation – the one Jesus is introduced to as ‘…the One who opens and no man shuts, and shuts and no man opens.’ I realize this is the 6th church, not the 7th, but it is this church ONLY that is promised to be kept from the hour that is coming to try everyone who is upon the earth. The promise of ‘being kept’ is NOT referring to the rapture which occurs at the beginning of the 7th trumpet, but has to do with an aspect that is part of Jesus’ coming that most people have hopped over without realizing what they were doing. That aspect is called in I John 3: 2 – His ‘appearing’, and described in II Thessalonians 1: 10 – 11, as Jesus coming to be ‘glorified in His saints…’. If you wouldn’t mind, have a look at my own article entitled ‘How to Avoid the Great Falling Away’, because in that article God, speaking to me in an audible voice, told me that just as Moses put a veil over his face to hide from the children of Israel, that his glory (visible) was fading, so would MANY of His people be – especially Spirit-filled, who were in 3 categories – 1) trusting in past experiences, 2) trusting in a fading glory, and 3) trusting in the rapture. Very soon they would look across… Read more »
Derrick
Derrick
September 7, 2017 5:51 PM
Brenda….BRENDA! Your message brought FIRE AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO ME! You know, the Lord gave me a vision a week ago of myself being attached to Satan’s hivemind( it was like that weird hivemind thing in the movie “Aliens”) And Satan’s demons were eating away at my flesh. And i was screaming out to the Lord to help me. When i screamed, the demons got more aggressive and more jumped at me, so i screamed even LOUDER! Then the Lord eradicated the demons, they popped like balloons in an instant. And then the Lord rescued me from the hivemind by bringing me through this narrow tube(Narrow way) and while i was going through the tube(narrow way) i saw Satan and heard him say to God “You’re going to get him killed!”. And the eerie thing was, the way Satan said this, it was as if he was a very close friend of mine who was genuinely concerned for my safety, so convincing and heartfelt. Satan is the perfect con-man. But by my SPIRIT which God had given me there was a KNOWING that this Satan, cared NOTHING about me, but was just trying to keep me locked & enslaved in his hivemind kingdom of religion & doctrines of men. After making it out of the tube, i was a white baby( I’m African-American IRL lol), and i watched myself grow into a toddler who could walk. I know that white baby meant i was going to be pure, or clean and i was going to have a new beginning. I knew by this vision this was an INTENSE purging process, and i’m typing this to you now knowing i’m near the end of it. It was BRUTAL. The Lord gave ME a key, I , who have only been saved since… Read more »
Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
September 7, 2017 8:16 PM
Hi Derrick. I’m thrilled that God’s word lit a fire in your spirit. I know very well what you are saying. To begin with, although I never saw the show ‘Aliens’, I know what ‘the hive mind’ is in relation to the Church. Two years after I had been converted, and 2 weeks later – after I’d been baptized in the Holy Spirit, God sent me into the Church with the message of the Laodicean Church Age. I thought I would be the one so far behind that I would have to scramble to catch up, but what I found was people eyeing me, looking suspiciously at me, questioning my salvation and baptism etc. I learned very quickly that my idea of what most people experienced with God, differed greatly from what they actually do experience. And as I kept following what God said to me, being obedient to words He audibly spoke to me, and later, to the leadings of the Spirit, the people ‘invited me’ over to one of their houses where a Christian speaker had been invited, and asked me if I’d like to talk with him. Unwittingly, I agreed, and was led into one of the back bedrooms where the door was promptly shut/locked, and where this man immediately set into ‘deprograming’ me – for 4 hours. I’ll spare you the details, but when they had finished with me, my state of being prompted one of the ladies to ask me several times if I was okay. I asked to be taken home (they had driven me there), and when I got home, I went directly to my room, got on the floor, and said aloud to God, “I can’t sit here and say I’ve never heard your voice.” That was in response to being told… Read more »
Derrick
Derrick
September 8, 2017 3:27 AM

Hallelujah sister Brenda! I’ve always wanted to find a saint going through the same afflictions as i am. I’ve always felt alone on my path, doubting if i’m hearing from God. But alas!

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. -1 Pet 5:9

Your testimony is so encouraging to me in order for me to keep pressing into Jesus! Through all the confusion, he is the ONLY LIGHT! Men with their endless opinions will only poison our minds. Let us partake of the tree of life! Let us be like little children so we can inherit the kingdom of God. I love that verse. “Unless you turn and become like little children.” There are SO FEW Christians like this. I hear Christians always putting God in their man-made boxes, exalting themselves above the knowledge of God. A child believes God can do all things, no matter how stupid he may look, he just believes what his Father tells him, period. And i pray and decree over you that you will do the same Brenda! In Jesus name, Amen!

Let us go forth! We are the mysterious end-time army! We are the church in Philadelphia! We have but little strength, yet we are the BRIDE! HALLELUJAH! Make us white o Lord God Omnipotent!

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; – 2 Cor 10:5

I hope one day the Lord brings us together for sweet fellowship! Amen!

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
September 8, 2017 10:50 AM
I agree that as much as we are to learn from what God tells us, both from what He personally says to us and from what’s in the Bible, at no time does He instruct us to depend on our own understandings, or what comes from someone in a position we revere, just because that person is in a ‘position’. I refer you to I Cor.2:14 – “..the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness to him, neither can he know them for they are spiritually discerned.” God made a point of not bringing me into Him via the same path as most others I’ve heard. It’s not my place to go into the whole thing here, but even my conversion to Christ came from a different angle – which I was totally ignorant about until I got involved with Pentecostal’s in my town. However, that was some time ago, and there has been a lot of learning and experiencing of God since then. I’ve not pushed anything on people, but when the Spirit led me to speak to someone, I did so, often to the chagrin of others around me – though I gave them no reason to be angry or disgruntled towards me. God isn’t sending us a new thing just because He wants us to have a new ‘toy’, rather, it is going to be absolutely necessary for us to live and move in this new experience in order to avoid being overcome by Satan – both from without and within. We have a fallen nature, not just sins, and we need to ‘die’ to it, not just be forgiven for it. That’s another step down into the depths from merely dying to our carnality. I understood what… Read more »
Derrick
Derrick
September 7, 2017 5:54 PM

*when he tried to convince The Lord not to take up the cross

Jodi S
September 7, 2017 9:07 PM

Derrick, I love your humor about being a black man hopping out of the tube as a white baby. 🙂 Ha ha! But even more, I love your trust in the LORD. Stay in the shadow of His mighty wings as he tells you each step. I have a feeling in my spirit that there is a very special work ahead for you. Praying for the Spirit to strengthen, clarify and carry you on the path God has planned.

Derrick
Derrick
September 8, 2017 3:31 AM

Jodi may the Lord bless you abundantly for your comment. You don’t know how much it means to me that your spirit is in agreement with what i shared! I will and must lean on the Lord! Your prayers are Gold to me! Praise God for you sister and may the Lord enlarge you above your enemies and bless the works of your hands. Amen!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
September 8, 2017 6:55 AM

Brenda, well you just blew me away I had to other dreams that fit in with what you are saying. On Tuesday I was looking at some of these same scriptures and asking God what did my dreams mean and you have just laid it out completely. What an awesome God we serve!! The dreams are rather long so I want post, but one of them I saw the past things blow out a rear window of my truck and where burned up by a fire that was on the side of the road. I knew then the old way of doing things was going away

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
September 8, 2017 10:01 AM
Hi Michelle. I was going to reply to your dream today because I didn’t get a chance to yesterday, and since I made comments to Pastor Durham about your dream, I figured I should at least acknowledge it was your dream fitting so well with his that made me want to comment in the first place. Quite frankly I was surprised to see that kind of dream/vision or anything else, being spoken as clearly as your dream said it, because not many really see just how new and different what’s coming is going to be. God showing you the dream about how past things blew out the rear window of your truck and were burned up, is so right on as to what is going to occur that it’s amazing. Blowing out the window of the truck is what’s going to happen in people’s spirits when Pentecost is suddenly replaced by the New Thing God puts on the scene. Because it is going to be so different and not based on Pentecost at all, and because it will have God’s heart right from the start, Pentecost will suddenly and seriously begin to fade – something God inferred in that same word I mentioned in my post. When God spoke of Moses’ ‘fading glory’ and stated “…so will many of My people be, especially Spirit-filled…”, that’s precisely what He’s saying. It’s going to blow out the window of people’s spirits and be ‘burned up’ in all the destruction that is coming – which won’t just be physical destruction, but spiritual as well. I may sound like a nutcase right now, like someone who’s off on their own tangent, but we are just a few years away from this becoming reality, and many will be very surprised that it’s their back window… Read more »
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 16, 2017 10:09 PM

I agree Brenda

Charlie
Charlie
September 7, 2017 4:27 PM

You are correct Brenda Brown!
Blessings to you😊

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
September 7, 2017 10:42 PM

Thanks Charlie. I truly believe this is what Pastor Durham’s dream is referring to.

Grace
Grace
September 8, 2017 4:06 PM

Well, that is certainly an excellent confirmation. Jesus has been introducing me to the 7 spirits of God and having me spend time with them. Learning quite a lot and have only met with the spirits of Knowledge, Might and Wisdom so far.

James Backwards
September 7, 2017 11:21 AM

Glory to God! Surely the spirit of Truth is increasing in the earth!

3 days ago the Lord was ministering to me, showing me deeper meaning and unlocking hidden knowledge for me. He showed me a lesson on Noah’s ark. The Ark of God’s Salvation was provided for those with faith among the antediluvian world, who acted on their faith (only 8 souls were saved, plus all the pairs of animals). Those who didn’t believe the Truth before the Judgment began died in the flood waters with no exception.

Now, the flood has come again to destroy all sin out of the earth.

The “Ark” is the Salvation of God in our time, namely for those who are alive in Christ. The unbelievers are destined to drown (in fire this time) and die off, just like it was in the beginning…but there is a small ray of hope even for them. Remember that the Christ died and has risen! So then, unlike those who perished in Noah’s flood due to their sins, those of our day who don’t yet know the Christ as they should will have yet another chance at Life, even after the rains begin; because now we have forgiveness of sins! Those who get left behind (the door to the Ark will be shut at the appointed time), shall have grace extended to them for a time, times, and half a time. Thus the keyhole/porthole in the ship; for the Lord desires that none should perish.

May the Lord continue to be blessed and increase!

JB

Sister Jan
Sister Jan
September 7, 2017 1:38 PM

JB, Glory to God! Words of wisdom. Bless our Heavenly Father and Precious Son, our Brother! These are exciting and humbling times. Feel free to keep in touch mccorklejan[at]gmail[dot]com.

Marcin
Marcin
September 7, 2017 7:59 AM

Two weeks ago I had a vision of a hand holding a bunch of old rusty keys, the ones you would normally use for old castle-like doors. They were held together by a large key ring, rusty as well. All looked as if it had never been used. The hand that was holding it was a hand of a man, a manual worker, hard and strong.
Last Saturday I was praising the Lord and felt in my spirit the words of Isaiah 22:22 , although I didn’t know it was there and had to look it up in the bible.
It became clear that it was Jesus’ hand and he was holding these key. Still didn’t know what it meant.
Today, I’ve read this vision and it filled me with joy. I see it as a confirmation that the Lord will either rapture His Bride or take it to wilderness (Rev. 12:6)
to protect her during the time of tribulation or shelter His believers in some ways.
No matter what will be, Your vision has reasured me of His care and presence.
just like in Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

God Bless You

Martha C
September 7, 2017 9:23 AM

Hi, where exactly does it say in Scripture, that there will be a huge harvest before He comes? My understanding is that He will come because there will only be a Remnant, and the days will only grow darker, and more evil as in the days of Noah. He has to intervene because of the refusal of men to repent- just as in the days of Noah. The majority will continue to hate a loving God and despise his people. Christ said the road to eternal life is very narrow. And honestly, I do not see a huge end time harvest. Im sorry, but I dont. Im open though to correction if you can show me in scripture.

September 7, 2017 12:57 PM

Here are some scripture references for the end-time harvest: Amos 9:13-15, Matthew 13:24-30, Mark 16:15-18, Acts 1:7-8

Mike M
Mike M
September 7, 2017 3:49 PM

One of my favorites:

Revelation 7:9-14New International Version (NIV)

The Great Multitude in White Robes

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Martha C
September 7, 2017 10:18 PM

Hi James- thank you for replying. These are all end time scriptures but none of them describe what the author above is implying; that there will be a Great End Time Harvest. I too have studied Eschatology for over 25 years and I still see repeatedly , that the majority of men will continue in their evil, until Messiah returns. It is possible though, that Revelation 7, could be talking about a great multitude that is martyred, turned from their sin in the end days and could possibly be the “Great Harvest” that many speak of because John is told that this great multitude, is those who came out of The Great Tribulation. If that’s the case, then most likely the 144,000 had something to do with their turning and repenting; just depends how it’s interpreted. But, its also possible that this Chapter, could translate to mean numerically all of the saints historically, since the death of Jesus, that have endured death by tribulation, and are counted before the Throne. Either way, I cant imagine people repenting at this point, if they havent yet- without some catastrophic event to get their attention, as 9/11 should have truly been our wake-up call to repent as a nation, and the evil in our land is such a stench to our God’s nostrils.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 8, 2017 3:52 AM

Martha, the ‘tribulation’ or persecution of the saints since the time of Yahuwshua was ‘a’ tribulation and was ‘a’ persecution. The ‘great tribulation’, I believe, and I have not done a word search on that, but John does say, ‘…and these are they coming out of the ‘GREAT TRIBULATION …’ it does sound like the great tribulation is a time as has not been seen upon the earth nor shall ever be seen upon the earth* distinguishing it from the normal persecution(s), (the tribulation, trials and testing of the faith of the saints) of the saints from the day of Pentecost after Jesus ascended.
*’For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.’ Mk13:19. (and, beginning in vs. 14, it says that this is not the ‘normal persecution’ of the saints, but at the time of the end when the ‘abomination of desolation in the temple is…)
I was taught also in the prestitute church that persecution or lack of materiality was a curse from God and I needed to repent and come back into the ‘true’ church and ‘they’ were the judge of whether or not I was doing that. (They of course didn’t make it sound like that but that was what ‘they’ meant. I.e., ‘they’ had the final word)

September 8, 2017 12:23 AM

I agree it will take catastrophic events to wake people up, but I believe that’s what’s coming soon.

Lee Evans
September 8, 2017 12:45 PM

I have two messages that were released in 2012 sometime in the summer. The first is “ALARMING PROPHETIC DREAM” https://app.box.com/s/9321a1cda52d90e25557

The second message is “Wake Up Christians In America”

The message was released sometime in late 2008-2009.

We have other messages on our Youtube channel and our Shining Light 7 Ministries Storehouse.

Best regards,,

Lee

Julie
September 7, 2017 9:18 AM

Last night as I closed my eyes I saw a big truck full of junk. I knew it represented cleaning out the junk in my subconscious. Then, out the doors of this truck, as the junk came out, came a huge huge key, that had been buried along with all of the mess. I didn’t know what it was for though. Yesterday, I was praying in the spirit and the Lord told me to ‘smite the earth’ and command out the spirit of perdition that was hiding in the midst of otherwise good people, but who had been overtaken by the enemy’s tactics especially in mind control. Mind control only happens as a result to trauma and abandonment, and it is a father’s job to protect against trauma and a mother’s job to protect against abandonment. We have to rid the earth of trauma and abandonment in order to help rid the world of perdition spirits, which is basically mind control programming.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
September 7, 2017 5:10 PM

Ki Tavo – When you Enter

Approaching Day 17 of Month 6. Sunset 8-9th Sept. Parashah #50

Deuteronomy 26:1-29: 9
Isaiah 60:1-22

Also,
I know thy works: behold I have set before thee an open door, and man can shut it: for thou has a little strength, and has kept my word, and has not denied my name. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say that they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them come and worship at your feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the hour of temptation…in Revelation 3

Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved….Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself. In psalm 80

Nahomie Riche
September 7, 2017 4:17 PM

Such a Significant dream. Thank you for sharing.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 7, 2017 11:47 AM

Amen this message is for me because I had a dream relating to God using a man of God to give me key(s) ( as the case may be). I receive this in Jesus’ name amen. Thanks you sir for being faithful to release it. God bless you.