The Lord is inviting His people back to the drawing board.

The Lord has been speaking to me lately about SEASON DEFINITION. SO much is changing right now, there is rapid acceleration happening and things are shifting and moving. The Lord is releasing so much insight and revelation for the new season upon us and for 2018 and it is a very exciting time to be alive.

Recently, I had a vision and I saw Jesus inviting the body of Christ “back to the drawing board”.

The Lord was inviting His people “back to the drawing board” with Him to RE-DEFINE, RE-CONFIRM, and DEFINE the season that He has them in.

The Lord is wanting to DEFINE and REDEFINE the season so His people know what He is calling them to, what He is saying, what it looks like and the strategy for this season.

There is a temptation to “fight against the season you are in” because you haven’t had the DEFINITION of the season from the heart of God.

There is SO much transition and acceleration happening right now, and I felt the invitation strongly from the Lord to CONTINUE to go back to Him and to be asking Him what the strategy and blueprint looks like for this season. The Lord showed me many that have had a real unsettling in their spirit and part of it is the transition of change and acceleration, but the Lord showed me as the blueprint fell upon His people, PEACE came in the transition.

In receiving His blueprint for your season, His definition, I saw it becoming an even stronger anchor point so that when other things come to redefine your season, you will stay true to the definition the Lord has given you.

In the defining of the season from the heart of the Lord, I saw SO MUCH abundance, SO MUCH fruit, SO MUCH favor and SO MUCH JOY!!!!!!

Don’t fear the shifting, the re-definition of your season and the new definition of His blueprints. I felt an anxiety within many, saying, “It looks so different, I will miss out,” but I saw Jesus in this vision smiling and He said, “Yes, it looks completely different, there is a great RE-DEFINING and NEW DEFINITION, but it is leading you to INCREASE. The test in this season is this:

“Will you remain TRUE to what I have CALLED YOU TO and My definition of the season upon you? I am leading you into a new land full of milk and honey, abundance and full of REFRESHING, but you must trust My definition and My way.”

IN THE DEFINITION AND RE-DEFINITION, YOU WILL FIND “A NEW PLACE OF REST TO RUN”

The Lord showed me that in the DEFINITION and RE-DEFINING of seasons, He is leading His people into a new place of rest. There will be a deeper place of settledness and rest in His vision and definition of the season that will not only bring great joy and remove anxiety, it will bring an empowering and strengthening of the VISION to RUN with the vision He releases.

I heard His whisper “It’s a new place of REST TO RUN.”

“Come back to the drawing board.”

I encourage you today, to go back to the drawing board with Jesus. There are encounters awaiting you where the Lord will re-confirm, re-define and define the season you are in and the new season being entered. Stay true to what the Lord has called you to, even if it looks different than what you expected. Know that HIS definition of your season will lead you into a place of greater increase, rest, empowerment and joy.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Denise
December 6, 2017 11:10 AM
Reading some of these comments makes me feel more normal, somehow. I feel relieved to know other people share the same frustration and disappointment in the “hope deferred.” It seems like you pray and pray and pray for God to intervene and to send help. And, you get nothing. You watch as other people talk of blessing and God doing this and that for them, and you wonder, what’s wrong with me? What is it about me that makes God turn a blind eye? It tells us in Psalms that God knows our frame and remembers we are dust. He knows we are human, and we will have human desires because of that. Desires he placed within us at creation. Desires for fulfillment, meaningful work to do, a spouse to share your life and faith with. He even uses marriage as a way to show his relationship with us. Why are so many Christian men and women single and lonely? Unfulfilled? When you ask these tough questions, you always hear God does things in his own time, and he does what’s best for us. He’s burning off the dross. I often hear well, it took 25 years for Abraham to receive the promised child. I am middle aged. I don’t have 25 years, like Abraham, to find a God fearing husband. My body can’t possibly continue with the anxiety I struggle with for 25 more years. My finances are a disaster. I don’t have 25 years to wait for help. I’ll be in debtor’s prison. I am single woman, and all of you in my position, esp if you have children, understand the poverty. I pray for God’s forgiveness for my short comings and for the poor decisions I have made, including those I made without regard for his will,… Read more »
December 6, 2017 12:04 PM

Many of us can relate to what you’re experiencing, but ultimately it comes down to an issue of trusting God’s word more than what we see with our own eyes. You stated you’re tired of being told to hold on a little longer, but that’s exactly what all of us must do because God’s promises are received not just through faith, but through faith and patience (Hebrews 6:12). We have our eyes focused on what we want, but God has His eyes focused on better things for us which require Him to do a work in our heart to establish His character in us, which can only be accomplished by persevering through trouble because as the Apostle Paul explained, “perseverance produces proven character and proven character produces hope that does not disappoint.” (Romans 5:3-5)

Denise
December 6, 2017 2:25 PM

Some things we ask for are not specifically promised in the Bible. And of the things that are, some people never receive them. Heb 11 tells us of many godly people with great faith who died never receiving their promises. Paul was certainly a godly man of great faith, sound character, with hope, and yet he was beaten, imprisoned, shipwrecked, cold, hungry etc etc. At his conversion, the Lord said he would suffer much for Jesus. And, perhaps it was through this that Paul had a wonderful ministry literally turning his corner of the world upside down for Jesus. I don’t know the answers. God is God, and I am not. I don’t presume to know his mind or to understand what he does or does not do. But I do know Jesus said if we ask anything according to God’s will he would give it to us. He also said all things are possible, only believe. I don’t understand how to reconcile those statements with reality.

Sujit Thomas
December 7, 2017 12:24 AM
Dear Denise, James has provided some scriptural answers for your “dilemma,” but I don’t think you are actually looking for answers; your comment seems to be more of a heartfelt cry out to God along the lines of Why me? As you rightly pointed out, several stalwarts of faith are mentioned in Hebrews 11 who did not receive what was promised, but the author doesn’t end there. He continues, “since God had provided something better for us, so that they would not be made perfect without us.” By this I mean to say that you can tick all the right boxes in your walk with God and still find that your prayer hasn’t been “answered.” And I believe that is where you are. Much is often made about the bold declaration of Daniel’s three friends before the Babylonian king, especially this: “But even if He does not rescue us, we want you as king to know that we will not serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up.” And we know that God delivered them, which would have been pretty awesome for them. But were those who are mentioned as having been stoned, sawed in two, and killed by the sword in Hebrews 11 any less righteous or faithful than Daniel’s three friends? I don’t think so. I am sure that they would have made similar confessions in the face of death. But God did not “deliver” them. Jesus said that he who lives and believes in him will never die. Er…so what about those being martyred for their faith today and those who will be martyred for their faith in the future? Does this mean that God is unfaithful or shows partiality or favoritism? I think you are mature enough in your faith to know that… Read more »
December 7, 2017 1:33 PM

I think there needs to be a distinction made between what God has promised and what God has not promised because He is always faithful to do everything He has promised for those who meet His requirements, walking uprightly before Him in faith, but He is under no obligation to deliver His people from persecution because He never promised to do so. The only thing He promised regarding that is we would be persecuted and warned us many would be put to death for their faith.

All who desire to live godly in Messiah Yeshua will suffer persecution. (2 Timothy 3:12)

“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.” (Matthew 24:9)

Regarding those who died in faith without receiving the promises (Hebrews 11:13), the next verses show how God faithfully rewarded them because they remained faithful until the end, believing and confessing what was promised, which qualified them to receive a city prepared for them by God. (Hebrews 11:14-16) So, God was faithful to keep His promises to them even beyond the death of their physical bodies because He is always faithful to keep His promises to those who meet His requirements.

We can count on Him to always uphold His part of the deal. The only question remaining is whether or not we uphold our part of the deal, which is why we must understand His requirements and act accordingly.

Sujit Thomas
December 8, 2017 12:44 AM

I have no disagreement there, James, which is why I enclosed “answered” and “deliver” in quotes in my earlier comment to Denise to convey the idea that sometimes it can look like that to our natural eyes, but if we keep an eternal perspective, which is what I’m sure you agree that Hebrews 11:13 is saying, we will attain a better resurrection.

The whole reason for my comment to Denise was to encourage her to keep an eternal perspective and not be discouraged by things “seemingly” not working out here on Earth.

I, in no way, am conveying the idea that God doesn’t honor promises. I meant to encourage Denise to not limit God to fulfilling his promises only on this side of eternity. Seventy, eighty years on this Earth is not even a drop in the bucket of everlasting life.

December 8, 2017 7:55 AM

Thanks Sujit. My comments were just to clarify and amplify your reply to Denise.

Paul
Paul
December 7, 2017 12:34 PM

Dear Sister in the Lord,

I fully understand what you are saying and feeling. Even though the scriptures are there..as also ably put forth by the brothers here, it still leaves lot of room… not of doubt as you have clearly mentioned but the Walk with Him ..looking for the things as promised by Him.

I cried at your post because it is true and is the condition of many others including you and me. We are still holding on and feeding of the Word and his promises daily but the ? is as you nicely said ” how to reconcile those true statements of the the Lord with reality of our lives…..those things due to either our poor decisons / lifestyle / or the molding by the Lord. It is hard and lonely and so painful. Need the heart of Jesus to understand.

The Lord has called us to a Life to the Fullest. An Abundant life, Victorius life, Overcoming Life, Prosperous life, Successfuil life, Fruitful Life………and yet looks something ELSE?? very funny and very ironic. God only knows Where This Goes.. HE is Sovereign and in Control… thats about it. Jusat wait and be Strong in Him. Do not cast away your confidence in HIM

May you Draw from the Wells of Salvation and Joy TODAY is my prayer and Decree. Joy Bubble forth and the RELEASE of the Good things He has for you and Family… in Jesus Name. Amen

Be Blessed,
Paul

December 6, 2017 5:14 PM

The Bible gives us many reasons why our prayers are not answered, including doubt, unbelief, unforgiveness, wrong motives, and double mindedness. Surely there are other reasons too, so this is not meant to be a complete list.

23 Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him.
24 Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.
25 Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions. (Mark 11:23-25)

7 For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. (James 1:7-8)

3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures. (James 4:3)

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
December 6, 2017 9:14 PM

Maybe you are being called to be the Bride of Christ our Bridegroom???? Our Father God told me He was bethrothing me to Jesus earlier this year. Now that may seem impressive, but, I never experienced true love in 2 failed marriages. I prayed for help to learn to love my Bridegroom as He deserved. I was led to The Mighty Hand of God.com, Diane Pullium who posts on Z3. She has a consecutive series of teachings for the Bride. I am in preparation to be the Bride of Christ!!! It is an awesome place to be, His Love is so precious.

December 6, 2017 1:19 PM

I pray for you Denise…I kno how it is to bear the shame and guilt for our past actions as well…likewise I fell into the enemies trap of debt hook line and sinker…even after I knew the truth…i mean about the banking system and everything! oftentimes I spent borrowed money completely recklessly because by that point I was so far gone it felt hopeless and like it didnt matter…like a junkie lookin for the next fix…buy this buy that…I thank God He pulled me back spiritually but now my debt is staggering and overwhelming… when the creditors call me asking for money I that i do not have my body and brain just go so numb I cant even think! I ask God how will I even survive this physically? God blessed me with great talent intellect and ambition…in the beginning I was very strong and only had the best intentions of building a secure business and home for my family…now its all just a valley of dry dead bones! …tbc…

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
December 6, 2017 7:01 PM

I agree with the other comments, and remember this life is not the end it’s just a journey to an eternity of peace and love because of the love of Jesus to shed his blood and die on the cross for our sins. Just remain steadfast in his word and trust in the Lord with all thine heart and he will direct our paths and guide our ways. Even if it seems the things your going through are relentless remember he walked this earth and knows what you are dealing with and how to best lead you. I have prayed for you.

Marisha
Marisha
December 7, 2017 3:25 AM
Hi Waz, Often we think we are waiting on God to fulfill His promises to us, when really He is waiting on us to be spiritually mature enough to handle the blessing or promise. I’ve been in spiritual wilderness for the last 5 years. Its been a physical one dealing with parasites. I live paycheck to paycheck, I don’t have any friends or any kind of companionship or marriage partner. My family is dysfunctional and I can’t trust them for anything, so all I have is God and the my children. For the last 5 years I was also bitter and angry at God for calling me into ministry and bringing me into a place of affliction. I grew up in abuse as a child and felt hindered all my life. So I was angry that God would call me into ministry and require me to go through a painful wilderness process to transform me. Hadn’t I already been through enough in my life…I thought to myself often. Can’t He find someone who grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth and in a loving environment and call them to win souls for Christ. Why me? So in a fleshly sense I understood your point of view WAZ. But… Some months ago, I started to ask God to show me areas in my life that I was deceived and blinded by Satan. So He removed the blinders, I could now see the bitterness. I had made agreements in my heart with Satan against God. Meaning I chose to believe lies about God. I could now also see that all the whining, complaining, bitterness, anger, rebellion, unbelief, unfaithfulness, lack of character, lack of integrity was the reason I was still in the wilderness and not in the promise land. So… Read more »
Paul
Paul
December 7, 2017 1:02 PM
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord, I am writing to all those ….like Waz, Robert, Brandon, Denise and the many others who are going through tough trials/troubles. HOLD ON and STAND with the ARMOR of GOD. By the way, it is HIS HAND holding us. I am crying as I write this .. to all of my brethren…..the sheep of the Lord, the beautiful Bride in Preparation….. the Royal Diadem. The TIME HAS COME I have seen in the spirit… the Chariots/Angleic Armies of our God coming all over in the Sky and they are taking positions. I have also sen the demonic entities coming forth both from the under as well from the above. The Battle has been fierce but Our GOD is AWESOME. The fight is very intense and the dark entities are fighting tooth and nail to the finish Becasue it is over for them. They are petrified and in a corner hence snapping at every little one of the Lord. The LORD is bringing forth His secret weapon and His Might. This is for the now. The Invisible is becoming Tangible and Manifesting. Lot of Uprooting will take place and things to be shaken will be shaken. For the intercessors, Let it BE Known…the prayers answered, Zimbabwe, Yemen, The Globalists/Iluminati, the Structures of evil/Dark kingdom and the strongholds of the Beast are all CRUMBLING….and from the TOP to the Bottom….NOT VICE VERSA as was the cases before. ( meaning the big ones to fall and not the masses). An indication is of the hurricanes, floodings, the fires not just in the US but in every other place on the earth/..His Footstool The Trump declartion is a NEW PHASE …the COMING FORTH out of EXILE just like for JERUSALEM. CHANGE in the AIR for his People.… Read more »
Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
December 8, 2017 7:39 PM

There are many in these trials. Await His timing and be content in the wilderness.

Taryn
Taryn
December 6, 2017 1:14 PM

Hey everyone- I pray for all of us every time Lana releases a prophesy. We cannot live this life doing whatever God wants us to do without His strength! We can’t live alone, be alone, pray, persevere, wait, read another prophesy losing more hope because the waiting is too long, get hit daily with satan’s arrows, etc. without His Strength. I permanently declare over us all, Philip. 4:13, “I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.” I declare Matthew 11:28-29 for all of us, “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.” We have been set apart in this life & it causes excruciating pain since a servant is no greater than his master (John 13:16). We r all sharing in Christ’s sufferings but take heart because we will also share in his Glory here on earth! (Romans 8:17) I am cheering all of u on to receive His Promises He has for each of you here on earth for such a time as this!😇

December 6, 2017 2:14 AM

I have lost all trust in the Lord! I have had promises that the Lord has told me to ” praise him for answering al my prayers” in relation to the promises he gave me approx 21 years ago, I have been faithfull to that & obeyed his relocation to me based on that but I have seen very little come to fruition. To the point that I just don’t care any more. In fact I’ve just experienced more hardship & abuse.
I don’t care anymore! The promises from 21 years ago are outdated & irrelevant now. I don’t want to be a downer but that’s the truth of the matter. I find it very difficult to believe anything any more. These prophecies are very encouraging but nothing has happened. I’m sick & tired of all the “gonna” I want to see some action!

December 6, 2017 7:14 AM

Was….i completely understand how you feel…Im on the precipice of no return myself and the only way Im gonna get anywhere is if God acts…I’m half packed and ready to go as I give up my home and everything however there are several huge barriers that are absolutely impossible for me to overcome any other way right now. Also recently I experienced unwarranted rejection in several situations that I believed God was going to work thru…I’ve been single for 6 years and it’s rediculous how hedged He has me…perhaps one day l will be grateful for the protection but right now it is totally frustrating and painful…I’m so tired of always being alone and living without any intimacy or companionship at all…I’m glad for this recent word of encouragement because I do need more details about where exactly He wants me to relocate to…but like you say I need Him to act and perform His word…He’s done a fantastic job of speaking words to me and confirming them through these various prophecies with such intricacy I am sure it is Him…I’m just so exhausted and weary waiting I’m tempted to fly off the complete opposite direction!

Christine Beadsworth
December 6, 2017 7:57 AM

As I read what you wrote, Robert, I heard the Lord whisper, “He is one of MY best-kept secrets”. I believe He has you covered by the shadow of His hand until the precise moment of unveiling and I see you moving along under that hand, so it is not a static place spiritually or even geographically. It is just that you are hidden in plain sight because of His hand. Then I see Him lift His hand and you get sucked out of its shelter like a paper clip being pulled instantly to a magnet and I see you very quickly joined, no , its more like welded, because the magnetic pull and bond is so strong,to the person/people/ assignments He has been preparing for you all the time when you were under His hands and could see zilch!

Be at peace. Diversion, delay and disappointment are God’s synchronizing tools so that you don’t waste time with the lesser but are saved for the very best He has prepared for you!

December 6, 2017 11:02 AM

Thanks so much for sharing this Christine…my life has been nothing but pain disappointment dispair failure…utter rebellion on my part…it seems like God gave me the most incredible blessings beyond imagination just so that I would experience the reciprocal depth of pain losing it…but I confess my part in it and don’t believe that was His oringinal intent at all.
Tho I see nothing but the shadow of death I feel exactly what uve written to be true…I dont understand why God would choose me of all people… I guess the enemy has attacked me relentlessly for a reason…and Ive been feeling that magnetic pull for 30 years! It seems everything in my life is now converging…it’s extremely unpleasant..however  I believe that the new thing will come to fruition any time now! Praise God for His goodness and wonderful works to the children of men!

December 6, 2017 7:28 AM

Oh Robert, I’ve actually teared up as I read your story, my heart breaks & goes out to you. Your situation parallels mine in many ways. I don’t know what to say exactly beacause I’m so discipouraged myself & I would love to be able to encourage you. But all I can offer is this. I’m afraid even to say God bless you, because I haven’t seen it myself. So all I can say is that I really hope that all your dreams come true & that you find someone that will be good for you & loves you & that you can love them too & that they will be a comfort to you to make up for all you’re trauma & dissapointment.

December 6, 2017 8:04 AM

Waz…thanks so much! Yes its hard to know what to say…these big changes must be coming very soon…everything is pointing to it…but oftentimes when we’re kicked down so bad it’s difficult to even make it thru a single day! I still recite Gods word… thru gritted teeth if I must…praise God for His loving-kindness and wonderful works to the children of men! God bless!

December 6, 2017 8:42 AM

Yes! “Through gritted teeth” I understand.

Brandon J
Brandon J
December 6, 2017 7:46 AM
I feel like I asked the Lord for a gift and I got a snake and scorpion. I’m crushed and have barely read the Bible or prayed. He’s still teaching me and speaking to me in my spirit though. He told me I’d meet my wife when I was 33 (age 28 at the time) and I met her on my 33rd bday and fell in love. All she did was crush me time and time again with the Lord leading me onward with her. Turns out He worked out some idol of companionship in my heart while teaching me about the love and pursuit God has of His own bride. Then I begged Him to pls stop. “Just give me a small break!” I then became very ill with severe sinus problems and haven’t been the same since. I’ll go for my second surgery this spring it looks like. Before this I was meeting with people, setting them free from all sorts of strongholds and unclean spirits. Giving prophetic words. Now I’m broken and done. This is from a text message from a woman who was set free from 8 miscarriages that I was able to help by the Holy Spirits help and now has 2 babies back to back. This is my only hope left:Oh my gosh YES!!!! I feel like I’m relearning basics. I tell you what though, its kind of how things were when I was training in Dressage(with the horses). I was able to do a bunch of moves and was making really good progress and had a lot of confidence in myself. THEN my trainer took away my stirrups(what I put my feet in) and we started back out at the walk, the very very basic moves, until I mastered my position without the… Read more »
Christine Beadsworth
December 6, 2017 8:10 AM

Thank you for sharing that about the stirrups, Brandon. Such a good illustration. My husband has been the principal tool God has used in my life to kill the flesh in me in whatever form it took. It is a brutal process and the heart is a kind of mangled mess afterwards. Hosea 6:1-3 has ministered much to me during the 23 years we have been married.

Two words stood out for me in what you wrote, ‘Broken. Done’. It reminded me of a wild spirited horse that has been completely broken in, head bowed, sides heaving, completely still. The breaking continues until it is a picture of harnessed strength. The counterfeit church is all about so-called spiritual strength and ambition (basically flesh, “I will ascend etc”) but God is working meekness in us – harnessed strength. I don’t think meekness ‘feels’ good. It probably feels like defeat for the horse.

The Word says Moses was the meekest man that ever lived. What he went through completely broke him in, so that he could be a submissive powerful tool, devoid of desire for the praises of men or his own will, fit to be used to deliver a nation in slavery. There is so much flesh in what has been taught in the church about spiritual maturity. Moses was spiritually mature when he felt his weakest and the most unqualified – at the burning bush.Yet he moved on and became the man who talked to God face to face and was called His friend.

Diane
Diane
December 6, 2017 12:06 PM

Thank you for your comments Christine, especially The scripture from Hosea 6. While I’m sometimes surprise at the things the Lord uses in the process of our breaking, (like people closest to us,) I do recognize that humility is a prerequisite to being used more effectively for His purposes.

Brandon, Robert, I prayed for you today, with the hope that you will soon be encouraged. The path can be painful, discouraging and lonely at times. Taking my pain to Him , who truly understands, is where I find some relief. And I have to remind myself at times that I “have not yet resisted”, (the temptation to give up,) “to the point of shedding blood in my struggle against sin.” -Hebrews 12:4. In other words, I haven’t been tried nearly as hard as Jesus was, who is our example of remaining faithful to God during the worst of seasons in life.

May we all be found faithful! Bless you!

December 6, 2017 8:38 AM

Yes the visible church is the most disgusting, self absorbed, cruel body of people. The cruelty & calouness that these wicked people perform in the name of Jesus is the reason I refuse to attend any more. They took my tithes & offerings & feathered their own nest & when I needed help I got none. I will never forget that. What increadible hypocracy!
I have made a personal vow that if God ctually decides someday to act on his promises that I will never lift a finger for anyone else again. IVe given out so much only get some really nasty ingratitude & people turn on me for the most mystifying & lying reasons & still have them want me to give more that I have nothing more to give.
It’s a real shame because I love to give. But I have found the old saying is true ” no good dead goes unpunished”. I want out! & I won’t be giving anything anymore. I do not want to face anything any more. I’ve said to God.. ” hey God, I’ve had my tribulation ever since I was a child. Please just take me coz I dont want to face anything any more. I love you, I can’t help that. I just do. But I will always remember that you didn’t perform your promises to me.
That is my witness, I would love to have a much better one to share, but I don’t. I certainly am not interested in any praises from man. Coz that can turn on a dime. But I won’t be giving anyone anything to praise me about.

December 6, 2017 9:38 AM

There is no problem with God’s faithfulnss. All the problems are on our end.

Lydia Hodge
December 6, 2017 12:48 PM

I’m so glad Jesus didn’t get tired of giving in the face of self absorbed cruel people who beat him and mocked him while he shed his blood for them. The mistake many of us make is we go to church and expect to find perfect people (including the leaders). There are none. But their failure should never be an excuse for ours. The scriptures tell me not to forsake assembling with others in the body of Christ. I follow that command because of who Jesus is not because of who the body isn’t. I’m quite sure he has provided healing for anyone that has been hurt in the church so that we are without excuse in failing to forgive and holding on to bitterness. If we don’t forgive he will not forgive us. Don’t let anyone take your birthright.

Sujit Thomas
December 6, 2017 1:49 PM

I am going to say “Amen” to that, Lydia.

Jamie_M
Jamie_M
December 6, 2017 3:20 PM

Waz, I hear your heart. You have given and given and given. It hurts so much to feel like you have been used by the family of God. I was in a similar situation a few years ago, where I had given what I thought was unrelentingly, and then when I was in need, no one was there for me. It happened again, since that. What I’ve learned since then has been to have better boundaries with my giving, that “In returning and rest you will be saved and in quietness and trust is your strength.” The Lord doesn’t need anything from me. If there is someone that He wants me to give to, He will enable me, but many, many times, He has wanted me to rest and draw in closer to Him, because He really does see and really does value me. I on the other hand have had a hard time resting in Him and accepting His love instead of trying to earn the love of others. They never notice. They never appreciate what I do for them, as much as the Lord who genuinely knows and sacrificed Himself for us understands and cares. People disappoint over and over again, but Jesus promises that no one who hopes in Him will be disappointed. Your tears and frustrations are not wasted, but the Lord waits for you, wanting you to take that broken heart to Him. Like Job, you are on a good track when you’re acknowledging all that you’ve suffered, but you need Him to heal your wounds. I will pray for you. Peace be with you.

RDg
RDg
December 6, 2017 1:23 PM

Hi Waz. I understand what you’re saying. I can relate. But you must forgive all those people who have hurt you. I know it can seem impossible to do, but ask the Lord to help you. He sees the heart and if he knows you want to forgive, he will help you get to that point.
Unforgiveness and bitterness will hinder our relationship with the Lord and can even keep one out of heaven. So it’s vitally important to deal with it. If we want Him to forgive us, we must forgive others.

William
William
December 6, 2017 11:37 AM

Waz,
When we give, we give to the Lord Jesus. The receipient maybe the church. But in our own mind, we give to our Lord Jesus. ( it is not that we give to the church. ). When we give , we should give to the person who bear the glory of God. ( sow the seed to the fertile soil . )

I know some story of some African pastors. They are very rich. They know the God’s principle on the richness. While some of them are poor at the beginning, one important thing they do is that they ask God that what God want them to give. ( this part of asking God that what He want me to give , I did it poorly. ) Then they just do it according to what God want them to give and to whom. There is one pastor who bought a house in Britain, but he want a bigger house/farm in Africa. So he ask God what God want him to give. God told him to give away the house he has just bought. He give away the house ( really dare enough ) , then some time later he received a house/farm in Africa. We Christian can ask God to us good idea to start a business.

Brandon J
Brandon J
December 6, 2017 11:38 AM

The timing of some replies might not be the best even though they are true. It’s ok to vent, just keep turning to Him afterwards and remember Him like Davis did in the psalms. …I had no idea what price I would pay to be formed in His image…

William
William
December 6, 2017 10:53 AM

Waz,
Before you go to church, you can pray and ask the Lord to choose a church for you. A right pastor can help the spiritual progress of the church members. But I must admit I get know a lot of revelation and knowledge through Z3, through other Christian websites.

December 6, 2017 10:33 AM

I get that feeling too bro…the irony is that I kno I will be called to minister to those same exact type of people who have utterly rejected my love caused me endless pain and given me nothing but trouble…somehow they were never able to catch the vision I meant for good…but one day they will understand…our challenge is to chose to return compassion in place of pain…its a hard row to hoe for sure and I can’t offer you anything concrete other than my deep empathy…we war against spiritual wickedness…not the particular people tho again it’s nearly impossible to divorce the two when they appear one in the same…all i kno is we must not turn to the dark side…and in this life we must sometimes cut ourselves off from those people who only cause our hurt…physically mentally and emotionally…i would of never given up on my marriage…i could see the awesome potential God gave us together and I would of hung on till it killed me…it almost did but God stopped it and she divorced me!…I ended up looking like the bad guy?!? I may add one book that helped me see the situation clearer later on and heal from it is codependency for dummies…its actually a good book that explains how we must learn to stop viewing ourselves thru the eyes of other people…I dunno if that helps ur situation or not but it certainly enlightened me to the role I played in the past and must be careful not to fall into.

December 6, 2017 8:03 AM

Yes, that’s exactly how I feel.. I got a snake & a scorpion. I’ve been listening to the audio bible & the verse keeps coming up ” if you ask your father for good things will he give you a snake if you ask him for bread will he give you a stone. If you being evil know how to give your children good things how much more will God?” Well, not only did my earthly father give me many snakes, scorpions & stones but I have to admit that when I hear this I actually laugh. I say ” well really God! Where’s this good father, where’s this ” life more abundantly”
I kinda think to myself that if God won’t perform his word then why should i? I’m not better than God! But I gotta tell ya,” dissapointed ” is putting it mildly.

Christine Beadsworth
December 6, 2017 8:30 AM

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, Waz but we must remember when we are the living proof of the first part of this verse, that there is also a second part. It says, ‘a desire fulfilled is a tree of life’. There is a reason those two polar opposites are joined in the same verse. WE may be at the place of the comma separating them. We may have become living proof of what the first half looks like in the flesh, but the God Who makes His Word flesh in us always completes what He started and so we know without a shadow of a doubt that we will experienced the second part – the desire fulfilled, the tree of Life.

A comma creates a pause in a sentence. This is where we are, a giant pause, but His Word WILL prove true and those who have sown in bucket-loads of tears, will reap with songs of joy!

You will have a testimony that moves past the sick heart. The longest, darkest night WILL end in a sunrise. We live the truth of that every day of our lives. Hang in there my brother.

Christine Beadsworth
December 6, 2017 8:44 AM
and something the Lord just reminded me of as I pressed ‘post comment’ – A baby travelling down the birth canal is said to experience the same feelings as crucifixion; in other words, it does not feel it is surging towards a great breakthrough and a new chapter. It feels like it is suffocating and there is nothing it can do to help itself as its arms are pinned at its sides in the pitch darkness. To top it off, it is upside down and spiraling. Birthing involves feelings of being pressed on every side, of rapidly dwindling hope and complete sightlessness. Birthing takes one through the valley of the shadow of death where all one’s hopes of moving into a large open space are crushed.Finally there is the incredible pressure on the head (mind) of the baby from the cervix as it only opens just enough to let the head squeeze through. This is no easy passageway to the new chapter. It is a bloody, deathly experience., if one goes by how one feels, but the facts are quite different to the feelings. There IS a new chapter ahead, one totally different from the time of being formed in the womb of preparation. The doctor knows it, the midwife knows it and the mother and father know it. Only the baby has no concept of what awaits! Suddenly, the head crowns and the body quickly follows and the lungs are able to expand with its first breath. and the baby opens its eyes and sees its father’s face. Isaiah 66 tells us that God does not bring us to the point of birth and then shut the womb. If we have been in a dark womb of preparation, then we will see the light of a new and very… Read more »
December 6, 2017 8:29 AM

Hmm that exactly pertains to my life experience also…God once dropped the most amazing christian wife into my lap with no effort whatsoever…but after that it was a roller coaster ride for over a decade…till I landed in the hospital with a squished heart…then God said enuf!!! outta the pool u guys! He’s dealt with me concerning idolizing her for certain and more recently given me deeper intimate knowledge of my position as His Jesus bride…its definitely a time of preparation and of purification for our soon coming glorious union!…I still miss having a human wife tho because…well she was helpful and gorgeous and I could pray and talk about God with her any time I wanted…Id love to have that again and I know He anointed us for ministering to others together…nevertheless like anita just said we must keep our focus on seeking God above all else our course always bearing true north!

Christine Beadsworth
December 6, 2017 8:23 AM

The Lord reminded me about a word He gave me on dressage in 2008:

Marilee Alm
December 6, 2017 12:08 PM

Waz, please go on Riaan Lombard’s site and listen to some of his teaching…http://www.warriorsforchrist.co.za/about.htm under downloads…

Dana
Dana
December 6, 2017 11:30 AM

Waz and Robert, Please read the posting by Angie Van Greuning on her facebook page from yesterday. It talks about feeling weary, desperate and abandoned by God. I think it will help you. Here is the link.

December 6, 2017 12:57 PM

Thanks dana…im not so much feeling Hes abandoned me or not there as I just need Him to perform His word in my life…afterall His word is His idea! There’s too many coincidences and words and stuff lining up to even begin to believe He is not standing right here orchestrating it all! Anyway this too is a great word and contains several key themes Gods been highlighting to me recently!

Marilee Alm
December 6, 2017 12:11 PM

Wow, copying all your comments now, what a lot of gems here!!

Bill
Bill
December 6, 2017 12:05 PM

WOW, 2018 is going to be an exciting time for us in the body of Christ. As the world continues to decrease spiritually and darken, we in the body of Christ will grow and become brighter. Hallelujah

December 6, 2017 2:14 AM

It’s time for God to DO!

Carrie D
Carrie D
December 6, 2017 3:04 PM

A trick of the devil is t make us lose hope.
Make us think it will never get any better.
A lot of people have taken their lives believing this life is all there is.
And they end up being believers regardless (welcome to hell).
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess “Jesus Christ is Lord!”

This impression below is strongly on my heart:
Satan rubs his hands together,smiling in glee with a wide smile,murmuring under his breath:
“Hahahahahaha they gave in to their feelings and outward circumstances –they refused to have a mustard seed of faith in the Almighty God.They refused to believe the Holy Scriptures,they refused to accept hardship when they were being tried in the refiners fire. They loved their own lives more than trusting God and his wisdom. Hahahahahahaha. Feelings,feelings,feelings hahahaha.

Marilee Alm
December 6, 2017 12:53 PM

One year ago today, came up in my FB acccount today:

Glynda Lomax
December 1, 2016 ·
Do not look backwards at places where you failed, but have faith in Me that the future will be a better one.
None on earth have ever attained to My Glory and they never will. Your perfection lies in your obedience to Me and humility before your fellow man.
Humility is rare in the earth and brings the greatest blessings from Me. Walk in humility and see My hand of blessing in your life like never before.
1 Peter 5:6-8
· 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
· 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
· 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Philippians 3:13
· 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
Luke 9:62
· 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Isaiah 43:18-19
· 18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
· 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
WINGSOFPROPHECY.COM

Cassiopeia
December 10, 2017 9:13 AM
All of these comments strike a chord with me. When I am wondering where God is, I remember that David was anointed king and then ran for his life, literally, for 10 YEARS. Joseph, rejected and abused by his brothers, wrongly imprisoned, helped others with hope and then forgotten by those he helped. How many years was he a slave or prisoner before the promises he was given as a boy/young man came to fruition? It is crazy long, the amount of time from his dream of his family bowing to him and he seeing that come to pass. Joseph was in an alien culture that did not know God and didn’t have any one to turn to for encouragement. We have the Bible!! What did he have? We have like minded people​, if not at a brick and mortar church, then Z3, blog sites, utube, etc. When relationships​ are running wrong I think of Ezekiel-God told him in the morning his wife would die and he shouldn’t mourn for her. She died that night. What did he do/feel/think the next morning, or even that night!! He wasn’t an automaton or Data from Star Trek. He had feelings, he was a man. How did he obey God in not mourning?? Hosea’s wife being a harlot. The pain these men must have felt, but they did not give up on God. And finally, the rejection Jesus got from even his own family. They came around in the end, but they didn’t start out that way. The pain he felt at his only earthly friends denying him, running away at trouble and sleeping when he needed them to be alert. The pain and rejection the Father feels when He plants, waters, cares for Israel and they play the harlot. God will use… Read more »
William
William
December 6, 2017 10:10 AM
Waz, I know a story. The daughter of a lady run away from her from home. The mother grieves for it for a long time. The mother pray many times for the return of her daughter. A lot of people pray for the return of the daughter to her mother. But nothing happened. Then there is a new pastor came to her church. Knowing her story about her daughter, the pastor told her after the prayer for the return of her daughter, she had to stop worrying about her, she had to stop grieving, she had to truely put the matter of her daughter’s return to the Lord Jesus. She listened and stopped worrying. Then within one week, her daughter called and returned to her mother. From this story, it is saying that after you say the prayer, don’t hold the matter in your own hand . ( don’t worry, etc ). If you still hold the matter into your own hand, God can not work to sort out your problem. Only after you truely put your problem into the hand of God in your mind in your heart, then God can start to work out your situations. In the story of Esther in the bible , facing her and the whole Israel’s difficult situation, she said ” if I perish, I perish. Then she went on to do the thing she need to do. Of course, the end result turn out to be the best result to her and to the Israel people at that time. I think you might have hold your own problem/worry/anxiety too tight. You can try saying a prayer of putting all your problems unto the Lord, then no matter what, just don’t worry about it , with the understanding that you have already put… Read more »
Denise
Denise
December 6, 2017 5:29 PM

Thank you, Waz and Robert. I appreciate the prayers and will also pray for you as well.