The Lord will gently nudge you out of the nest and you will FLY!

There has been an incredible fire sent by the enemy to assault the God-given dreams and destiny of God’s people. The enemy has been coming against God’s people in different ways to attack the DREAMS God has given them.

This has left many feeling disorientated, discouraged and confused. Many are feeling like they don’t know what God is saying anymore concerning their dreams.

This assault against God-given dreams especially in relation to their destiny has been so fierce, that many have been left in a place of despair and confusion and a lie screaming at them, “YOU MUST LOSE, SO YOU CAN GAIN!”

This fire that the enemy has sent against God-given dreams has been a vicious assault that has been screaming at God’s people “You are doing things wrong”, “You are not doing things God’s way”, “You are about to lose your dream”, where the TRUTH IS, there is a SIGNIFICANT TURNING by the HAND OF GOD upon God-given dreams that have been hit with this assault of the enemy, to bring a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE.

In the fire that the enemy sent against God-given dreams, the Lord has used to bring to the surface limitations, wrong beliefs of the heart, fears, insecurities and things that are going to hold God’s people back from moving into the significant increase that He is releasing.

The Lord is SETTING YOU FREE IN YOUR GOD-GIVEN DREAM! That lie that’s screaming that God is about to pull the rug out from underneath you so you can get your breakthrough or get your dream, is NOT the Lord’s heart. The Lord is kind, He is gentle and He is releasing HIS fire, the fire of His love upon the dreams He has given you, the dreams in your heart, that is going to see the chains that have HELD YOUR HEART CAPTIVE IN YOUR DREAMS suddenly FALLING OFF.

The chains that have held you captive IN the dream God has given you are about to SUDDENLY break off.

I saw a GOLDEN FLAG that the Lord unravelled over His people and on the FLAG I saw the number 7, the number of completion and perfection.

The place of captivity that you have been accustomed to living in for SO LONG is about to be no longer. The Lord is destroying its power. The fear that has kept you from flying, is being broken, and the Lord will gently nudge you out of the nest and you will FLY!

I prophesy that many of you over the next seven days will have life-changing encounters with Jesus and His angelic hosts that are going to BREAK this season of ASSAULT against your God-given dreams that have stolen your joy, stolen your passion, stolen your vision, direction, hope, expectation of good and clarity.

I saw INSTANT, OVERNIGHT encounters that will see a complete restoration. You will not only have joy, peace, vision, excitement, hope and SO MUCH EXCITEMENT for your God-given dream and what God is doing and about to do, you will have MORE than you have EVER had before.

God is not tearing away your dream – He is ADDING TO IT! He wants you to LIVE IN YOUR DREAM WITH JOY! So He is stripping away the grave clothes in your heart that have kept you bound, and He is putting out the fire of the enemy.

WATERFALL OF REVELATION THAT IS PUTTING OUT THE FIRE OF THE ENEMY AGAINST YOUR GOD-GIVEN DREAM

I saw a SUDDEN, HUGE waterfall of REVELATION from the heart of God pouring out upon the lives of God’s people who have been in the middle of this fiery assault. In the huge, gushing, lifegiving waterfall there was CLARITY for the PRESENT, CLARITY for the FUTURE, impartations of JOY contained within the revelation that will see the supernatural refreshment of the Holy Spirit released into the hearts of God’s people.

I saw the areas where the enemy had lit these fires within the dreams of God’s people and he was laughing and laughing. He kept pouring more and more fuel on his fire and his laugh was so deceived, it was a laugh that said, “I’m winning.”

As this waterfall poured out, it began to put out the fire that was coming against the God-given dreams of God’s people. I could hear the sizzling and fizzling out of the fire of the enemy.

The enemy continued to laugh, because even though his fire had been extinguished, from his perspective all he could see was the areas where he thought he burnt away the God-given dreams. I saw Jesus bend down on the ground and He breathed upon the ground.

SUDDENLY THERE WAS FLAMES OF FIRE SHOOTING OUT OF THE GROUND

SUDDENLY out of nowhere I saw FLAMES OF FIRE bursting out of the ground, one after another after another, there were so many flames of fire all around, double the fire that was sent against them by the enemy. In the middle of these flames of fire, I could see a ROSE and a SWORD.

Jesus spoke: “You thought you were winning, you thought you gaining ground upon My people, but the fire of assault you have sent against My people in the dreams I have given them has just positioned them for greater increase of revelation of My love, a deeper level of divine romance with Me, and greater revelation of their authority to destroy your plans and assignments and remind you that you are defeated. The VERY AREAS you have assaulted My people, is the very area that they will release breakthrough upon breakthrough in their dreams I have given them, which will remind you every day, that you are already defeated.”

As God’s people moved out into freedom and the increase God was releasing into their God-given dreams, I watched as the very fire that tried to kill their dreams, being used to set others free and it being sent back on the enemy to torment him with the truth that resounded “WE ARE VICTORIOUS!!”

YOU HAVEN’T LOST TIME, YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE THE POWER OF GOD ACCOMPLISH THROUGH YOU WHAT ONLY HE COULD DO

Where many have been feeling like they have been delayed, or are feeling ‘behind’ because of this fiery assault they have been facing, they haven’t been able to put their hands properly to what God has placed before them because they feel like they are constantly in a place of fighting off this opposition.

There is a REST coming to you! A REST in WORSHIP! A REST in the revelation of His love and a BREAKING of this assault.

Where this assault has put up so many obstacles to stop you from “running with the vision” – the SUPERNATURAL WINDS of empowerment and acceleration of the Holy Spirit are now suddenly going to fall upon you to accomplish what would have taken a week, in 24 hours.

The banner being raised proclaims “Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord” (Zechariah 4:6)

This intense shaking and fire that you have been walking, the Lord is not only healing your heart and setting you free in your God-given dreams, He is extending you and your tent pegs to carry more increase, provision, abundance, influence and favor than you have ever carried.

Your God-given dream was shaken up to extend it and extend you because ANGELS OF INCREASE are landing now in your life proclaiming a season of INCREASED FAVOR ON YOUR GOD-GIVEN DREAM like you have never imagined.

AN ANGEL IS BEING SENT BEFORE YOU TO PROSPER YOUR WAY AND PROCLAIMING THE NEW SEASON OF BLESSING AND TRIUMPH WITHIN YOUR GOD-GIVEN DREAM

I saw the Lord releasing an angel like the angel in Genesis 24 that went before Isaac’s servant to prosper his way, being sent into the body of Christ, into the lives of those who are following in God’s will and way in these God-given dreams that are proclaiming a new season of blessing, triumph and success. The abundance, the fruit, the peaches, the joy, the favor that will be found in this new season of your God-given dream will leave you on your face weeping in awe of His goodness and His love. Healing of hearts, that He is FOR YOU, He is working IN and FOR the dream He has given you and He is ADDING to you. Blessing will be ALL AROUND!

“I LOVE THIS!!!”

This fiery assault against the dreams that screamed “God is taking away your dreams” etc, is suddenly falling away and you are going to jump for joy in your God-given dreams, in the extension, in the place of flying, and where you thought you were going to lose, as God adds the increase, you will shout out “I LOVE THIS!!!”

Don’t fear this season of change, God is adding to you and your God-given dreams and the forecast before you isn’t doom and gloom, but it is MORE JOY IN YOUR GOD-GIVEN DREAM than you EVER EXPERIENCED!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
June 27, 2017 11:35 AM

I have been feeling so alone. I feel what everyone else on this site is feeling but aside from that, I have felt like an alien here. My family have began to think that I am crazy as I have sent warnings to be prepared and years have gone by and the stock market is soaring. My husband kept telling me that he was concerned for me that I have become addicted to sites like these and it is making me crazy.( My husband loves the Lord.) I have been praying for God to give him a dream or a strong word like he has me so that I dont feel so alone. Yesterday, my husband told me that the supreme court had overturned the travel band and it looked like things were turning and I felt like, maybe I am totally wrong and it might be another 1000 years before God’s judgement. This morning as I was reading this and my husband was traveling, he called me and said that he felt change is coming and he wants to really take time when he gets home to seek God and pray together to ask God what we are to do. I am so relieved because my husband has so many amazing talents and can get things done and I know with a triple braided cord, ( God, my husband and I) that we can do all things. The word that my husband kept saying was that he felt ” change is coming”. As I finished reading this post and comments, which was after I talked to my husband, the word change came back up several times. Praise God, Keep praying. God will respond to those who eagerly and continually seek him.

Robert
Robert
June 27, 2017 12:54 PM

I hear you sister…i sometimes think i overdo it too…while these sites have provided encouraging support to my extremely isolated existence my problem is I let my responsibilities slide in the natural…I find it difficult to find purpose in many tasks when I believe the end is near. It’s hard to be half way…either it is or it isn’t…just like sharing the gospel…either it is the most important thing to do or it is not the most important thing…altho God has various seasons for our lives. I am glad to hear you have a good christian husband…that is awesome! All I have is a family of martens livin in my attic that growl at me when I walk by!!! Im serious and not even making that up:P lol…I remember how it felt to be a cord of three strands…it was so wonderful. I hope the Lord reveals His will to both of you so you can live in harmony. We are not as alone as it seems…Im believing for big things as it is soon my own personal jubilee year! I believe God is sending me to be in a community of believers. I guess once things commence in a bigger way we will find more people open to what we think…all it will take is one single event for many…and really how long can the world keep going as it is? I think we’re in a time bubble of sorts at the moment…one day in retrospect this will probably seem like a blip…

Jerry
Jerry
June 28, 2017 2:12 PM
I Hear His Whisper…”Do Not Judge My Plans for Your Life” “I am training you and preparing you for the coming days. Your calling is unique and so your preparation will be unique. Others may walk in crooked ways, but your love for Me will not allow you to wander far from My paths. “When you see your life as I see your life, you will know that My plans for your life are coming to pass. Nothing can hinder what I am preparing you for. The days of coming glory will not pass you by; you will experience all that I have planned – the fullness of My power is coming to you! “Soon, very soon, you will be astounded in the changes I have brought in your life. You will move from one place to another, from being in the shadows to living in the brilliance of My glory. You will move from being confused to being comforted and filled with My life. “Why would you doubt My plans for your life? Have I not called you to a unique and one-of-a-kind lifestyle? Joseph would have never come to the place of ruling and reigning if he lived in doubt, even in the dark days of his prison. Yet can you see how My preparation of Joseph, My servant, was one-of-a-kind? So will your preparation be unusual. “I am calling you to a wonderful place of influence as you touch the lives of many. Do not judge My plans for your life by the momentary mess that is around you, or the unusual situation you find yourself in this day. I trained Moses to be My leader, My champion, on the backside of the desert. I trained David to be a warrior on the lonely hillside as he… Read more »
Robert
Robert
June 28, 2017 7:01 PM

Thanks so much for posting this word Jerry…tears are running down my face as i read it…its both inspiring and corrective…I don’t know why but one thing I am is unique…I can empathize with anyone yet few understand me deeply…my life just never seems to fit into any box…I enjoy most of it except for the pain of lonliness and utter void of intimacy…which are the complete opposite of what is in my heart…I am greatly comforted today in my spirit with this message…He is all I need indeed!

Jen G
Jen G
June 28, 2017 6:39 PM

Thank you, Jerry, for this sharing this beautiful and powerful word. I’ve been in a LONG period of preparation, including extreme isolation at times…alone with the Lord and seriously questioning why I was even born. He’s spoken to me that I’m called for the last days “army” (not the false NAR self-appointed earth conquering agenda) but the TRUE great harvest of souls for the Kingdom as the calamities come. I’ve been shown MUCH truth…the good, the bad and the outrageously ugly and evil coming as well as the Glory which will fall upon His true remnant. This will not be for the faint of heart, therefore, the necessary and painful long period of preparation.

Many, many blessings!

LadyDi
LadyDi
June 29, 2017 11:33 AM

Dear Brian, I can relate to all you have written here, especially interesting to me is the part about being bewildered, In March the Lord gave me a dream of 2 loaves of “wonder bread” sitting on the kitchen counter. In April I was almost killed driving to work, a Mac truck nearly wiped me out. Then yesterday it happened again a woman came within inches of smashing into me, while I was driving to work again. I am bewildered, “what is happening to me”. I feel the enemy is trying to kill me.

JOY
JOY
July 1, 2017 9:28 PM

two means it is established…so two loaves of bread named wonder, the word is the bread of life and Jesus is wonderful counselor. You might have died but in the dream he said he would show you the wonder of his word. Kitchen counter,(bread countered satans plans) so you already possessed the bread(Jesus) in your home,(temple) with him came your protection …so no more confusion…give thanks, for He is Good.

William
William
June 29, 2017 1:05 PM

You can consider to pray the prayer of protection daily:

WilliamJames
WilliamJames
June 27, 2017 12:59 PM

Ditto here, Bonnie. My wife and I have often warned of things from what we have read on sites like this and really believing these various words of impending doom (3 days of darkness, no election but martial law instead, etc) but everything goes on as before which is fine, in that God is God and will do what He wants when it is the right time. BUT, that does not mean we should be led astray or lead others astray ourselves where we then actually end up hardening others’ hearts who, initially, were open to the warnings. Perhaps then we should not bother, not look at the signs and words associated with such sites but trust God to tell us individually? With such confusion and contradictory messages, who are we to assume that we would be any more right?

June 27, 2017 2:06 PM

Amen to that William. We are not to be led by other people’s prophetic words. Even if they are right, the timing for the fulfillment is often unknown or different from what we thought, which then makes us think the whole thing was wrong. Prophecy should build upon or edify and confirm what God has already revealed to us (1 Corinthians 14:3). God requires each of us to hear from Him directly. Then the prophetic gift works as He intended it to work.

Carol
Carol
June 27, 2017 10:13 PM

Bonnie, you are not alone. I can so relate to you. I sometimes feel alone too but I know Abba is in control. My husband, family, friends, and neighbors are all asleep. I have never been a religious person nor have I ever belong to a church so I don’t have christian fellowship. I tried to go to my local church a few times but that was unsuccessful, since they are also silence about the times we are living in. I pray to Abba for months to guide me to a church but he never did instruct me to any church. I pray, worship, read the Bible, and I listen to a couple of pastor online. When I found Z3, I was like yeah!!! so happy. My husband is a believer and was raised in a christian family that were really close to the Lord, his parents are both deceased. I no longer speak to him about the times we are living in because he thinks I am nuts. So, now I just pray for him. But, I understand how you feel. I wish he was awake so we can both prepare for whats coming. I suggest to him to start reading the Bible and praying and he is doing so. My hope is on the Lord to awaken him some day. I keep praying for him and everyone else who is asleep. Here is a brother’s channel that has help me. His family has been a blessing to me.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
June 28, 2017 12:24 AM

Carol, Keep praying for God to give your husband a strong message. I have been praying for my husband for a couple years now and God is revealing things to him now.

Carol
Carol
June 28, 2017 6:02 PM

Bonnie, I have been doing just that. I have faith he will wake him up. Sometimes I get weary but HE always picks me up. If you ever want to get in contact with me I will tell James to send you my info. Blessings! ♥

Abby
Abby
June 28, 2017 2:31 PM

I feel your pain. I can’t talk to my family about the times we are living in, or about how we should prepare for Judgement, because even though they are Christian, they won’t believe me. Once, I told my mother “If I told you that we are living in the end times, would you think I’m crazy?”. She replied “Yes.” And I’m not supposed to talk about it anymore because it’ll scare my brother. So here and here alone is where I can talk about these topics freely. I still love my family to the death, but they don’t believe me.

Sue
Sue
June 28, 2017 10:03 PM

Right on!

Derrick
Derrick
June 27, 2017 5:26 PM
Hallelujah Lana! I’m feeling in my Spirit that it’s time for me to stop lurking and start talking with you guys! Cool! I can’t resist it! I love your words Lana lol i feel like i know you already because every word you’ve posted has come to pass for me. From when i was freshly saved from the lies of Atheism last year to fervently seeking the Lord this year. Your words from the Lord are like my spiritual biography. Always just in time, every time. Praise the Lord for your seeking and obedience my dear sister Lana! Hallelujah! I guess i can call you my guardian messenger! I am EXACTLY where you say i am according to your word from the Lord. The enemy has been attacking hardcore about the revelatory dreams the Lord has given me. Yesterday morning my dog(A Dachsund) became paralyzed in his hind legs and he’s had back problems for a while, but it looks like his back finally gave out. My Mom(who is unsaved though i know she will be saved) said she was going to put him down because the surgery would be too expensive. She said it very clinically like “what’s done is done.”. So when i met up with my church brothers in the morning and we called on the name of the Father, i cried out to him with my dog in mind, because according to the dreams he gave me BEFORE this even happened, my dog would live. The Lord already showed me dreams of my dog being in a debilitated state before he even got to this point. And all that morning i had this STRONG witness in my spirit telling me “he will live, he will NOT die. In the name of Jesus of Nazareth, rise up… Read more »
JOY
JOY
July 2, 2017 12:40 AM

my father made a 2 wheeled cart for their paralyzed dachshund, Buttons , and she lived many years having fun wheeling around . They all have the spine problems but you can help them with supplemental MSM for flexibility and other supplements that shore up their spine. Keep the extra weight off of them so there is less pressure on the spine. Sea salt in their water also helps hold hydration in their spine .God also heals . I believe in healing miracles . Also massage the spine for circulation blood flow and health to the legs. Other sites like Earth clinic offer tips to heal dogs with natural supplements. May you enjoy your friend for many more joyfilled years . Keep the faith .

SaraM
SaraM
June 29, 2017 9:04 PM

I haven’t posted here in a while since the inconceivable happened…husband of 21 years and 5 kids told me he wasn’t in love with me. All this is something I never thought would ever happen a few short months ago. And just when I think it can’t get any worse and I couldn’t possibly feel more pain, it does. He’s having an affair. They are talking future. He talks about his retirement from the military and I just left knowing I’m not included. He wants to move out as soon as possible and get this separation and divorce going. It’s horrifying. Kids don’t know yet. I try to remind myself to trust God’s will, but some days it’s hard. Please pray for my peace, whatever way it comes.

JOY
JOY
July 1, 2017 9:47 PM

Sara 5 is the number of grace ,and your children are the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living . They will rise up and call you blessed. Military life is hard on marriages. I’m sure you are a very beautiful and loving wife and mother.Don’t agree with any lies satan may be speaking in your trials. If you agree with satan he can put bad stuff into your life. Speak what you desire to happen . Do a Hezekiah and read God the threats the enemy is making , tell God the scriptures that say he is faithful to deliver us out of all the plans of our enemy..21 yrs may mean he is in a midlife crisis (40?)looking to feel young again , and that happens to many marriages too. Trust God to either restore or bring a double portion for what has been stolen from you and your children. God is always working for our good even in the storms of life. A friend at church has 5 adult children and 8 more at home and her spouse left for another woman…she has awesome faith . Her home was just foreclosed with bankruptcy and I know that I know God is working behind this for an amazing HOPE and a FUTURE that is crazy out of the box. Consider JOB. Faith pleases God so ask him to author and perfect yours in this situation.
One last thing , ask God to open all your families books in heaven daily and drop a plumbline down to realign you with the purpose for which he created you for . . Go to youtube and study the courts of heaven and how to go to court and get your spouse back.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
June 30, 2017 7:22 AM

Hi Sara, as I was finishing reading your comment here, I began to pray for you, but before I could even really begin, I heard the lyrics of the song that was playing on my iPad at that moment: “Your healing broken souls”. The Lord answered my prayer on your behalf before I could even pray! 🙂 The Lord is with you through this and you will certainly be deeply touched by His love as He carries you through it. The song is by Kari Jobe and it is called “The Garden”. God bless you, Sara. Dorothy

June 29, 2017 11:29 PM

Bless your heart Sara. I am praying for you to find peace, comfort, and victory through this.

William
William
June 29, 2017 11:14 PM

SaraM,
Please read ” unbelieving spouse ” by Glynda Lomax http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/unbelieving-spouses.html?m=1
To my knowledge, there are a lot of disasters coming to America, first the financial collapse, then war. There is no much time left. I think the better choice maybe that you diligently seek the Lord and hear His will for you on this matter.
And I think you may need to warn your kids what is coming to America and teach them what to do. I have a 7 year son. I taught him the most important thing about Jesus.

Robert
Robert
June 29, 2017 9:42 PM

Sorry to hear that sara…i will pray for you…

Judith-Ann Ortiz
June 29, 2017 9:41 PM

Lifting you up in prayer

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 2, 2017 5:44 AM

Dear SarahM, my heart breaks for your pain. I’ve recently been listening to Michael Croswell of Relentless Heart Ministries. I have a friend going through divorce and potentially re-marriage. Michael has some very interesting teaching on why God allows marriages to fail.
This may not be helpful to you…maybe God will intervene and save your marriage, but maybe He has other plans for you. Will lift you and children before Aba. Remember that in ALL things God works for the good of those who love Him….that’s you girl! God is working for your good in this…try to thank Him! 🙂

Robert
Robert
June 27, 2017 9:21 AM

You always seem to know exactly what I am going through! lol…I receive this word over my life…I have been confused and also afraid of the way God is going to do things…I trust Him to be gentle and kind with me as He brings about changes and release from captivity. I only desire to go and do what He has called me to do…I now understand that it was Him calling me yet I turned down so many fantastic opportunities in the past due to fear and ignorance…I deeply regret those mistakes as they cost me my marriage to the most wonderful wife and ministry partner who I totally adored. I don’t know how God is going to fix things but it will definitely be by His power and might and not my own. Priaise the lord for His goodness and wonderful works to the children of men!

Diana
Diana
June 28, 2017 10:59 AM

Robert.Amen,you say what most dare to think.God will see you through as you abide in him…Do pray in the spirit as many hrs as you can…will really help…with direction and strength in spirit.Blessings today. Destiny can be unlocked praying in the spirit,while you work,shop,before sleep,etc….Listen to Neville Johnson and Sadhu for learning to be a friend with God…

Robert
Robert
June 28, 2017 2:06 PM

Thanks Diana…yes i pray often in the spirit as I am going about my day…mostly that and speaking Gods word directly…less of my own mind cause my circumstances are beyond anything I can figure out…lol…blessings to you as well:)

Rowena O
Rowena O
June 28, 2017 6:09 PM

For the wearied and jaded among us: I came across John Bevere’s series of DVDs, study book and book of the same name, called ‘Relentless’.
His site is http://www.RelentlessOnline.org. It deals with those who feel, or felt, they are stumbling, who really wonder if they will make it. I highly recommend it, though have only just started to really engage with the teachings.
Have also read The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning, which speaks of the unconditional love of God. Not the most appropriate book for a world facing judgement I would have thought, but which reminded that God loves and cares for those who are His.
Because it is so easy to get into a “must do better” mode after warning prophecies that can make us a little neurotic .
We are promised in Psalm 32 verse 8 that our God will instruct us and teach us in the way that we should go. He will guide us with His eye.
He loves us, and as He reminds us time and again on this site, we need to be in a quality relationship with Him, as well as watching and praying.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
June 27, 2017 2:51 PM

First, THANK YOU for posting this. Obviously many of us are feeling the same way.

Second, I had a strange word given to me upon waking a few weeks ago. I have no idea what it could mean, and after trying to figure it out on my own, thought I’d post it on the off chance someone else might have some insight.

I woke with the words, “Join the crowd in the public uprising of 1973.” And I saw a picture of Marsha Brady.

I have absolutely no clue what this could refer to. Wondering if anyone has any insight about anything relevant from that time; I have looked online but really cannot find anything. Really just posting here in case sometime soon something might come up.

RSS
RSS
June 27, 2017 11:30 PM

Roe v. Wade, Watergate hearings, Arab-Israeli conflict

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
June 28, 2017 6:59 AM

Roe v. wade was PASSED-I certainly hope for an uprising AGAINST it. But that was a year of great turmoil; perhaps even more in the world of the spirit than the physical. A year that evil took a lot of ground, in the very areas you mentioned. Even OPEC was able to force the Muslim agenda using oil prices. It struck me that much was done using the youth of the nation-maybe this is the Marsha Brady, hippy period reference. Perhaps the public uprising might be our youth-but this time AGAINST the corruption, instead of being used by the corrupt people to further their evil causes?

Anthony
Anthony
June 28, 2017 7:00 AM

Thank you, Lana, for your contributions. The following caught my attention and I quote: ”The abundance, the fruit, the peaches, the joy, the favor that will be found in this new season of your God-given dream will leave you on your face weeping in awe of His goodness and His love.”
Of the fruit, you mentioned the peach, well yesterday, when I read this piece, and the day before that I had peaches. It must be quite some years ago that I had a peach, so this really stood out. Just wanted you to know and God bless you!

Carol
July 1, 2017 1:35 PM

I read Lana’s word on the a.m. of a night spent flying, flying and being trained in my dreams. The Lord specifically showed me peaches, of all fruit, and then I hear them highlighted in this word as well. Once at wake-up the Lord told me there would be much blueberries at my middle school job, and I replied, “Blueberries, Lord?” He said, “Fruit, much fruit” and I was like, “oh, right.” Now fruit of the spirit shows up as actual fruit in my dreams and I have to translate it from the pictorial fruit to spiritual fruit!

Sandra
Sandra
June 27, 2017 8:59 PM
Sandra
Sandra
June 27, 2017 9:49 PM
Mark
Mark
June 27, 2017 7:47 AM

Encouraging words – we need to stay strong and place our entire faith in the Lord. Our bodies our vessels to accomplish the work of the Lord and we need to accept and embrace that. Please pray for me (felt the spirit inside recently and have been reborn) and my girlfriend, who is having a weird internal transformation too currently. You are in my prayers.