The Lord says He is coming in this season and He is breathing upon those dry bones.

Can these bones live? I just really feel like this is the word of the Lord in this season. These are like the days of Ezekiel when the Lord is breathing upon the dry bones. He’s breathing upon loss. He’s breathing upon things that look shattered.

When Ezekiel went down into the valley of dry bones, it says the Spirit of the Lord was upon him and took him down into the valley (Ezekiel 37). Valleys represent times of trial, times of hardship, times of crisis, times of battle, and that is where Ezekiel found the dry bones. When we go through valleys in our life, sometimes things die. Sometimes our hope dies, our faith dies. Sometimes promises die. Sometimes circumstances happen tragically, things just go wrong in our life. Sometimes things are out of our control and sometimes they are in our control, but regardless of whether they are in or out of our control, the Lord is saying, whatever has been lost in those valleys and wherever there has been trauma or grief or sorrow and death, the Lord says He is coming in this season and He is breathing upon those dry bones.

He asked Ezekiel, “Can these dry bones live?”

First, before he breathes on the dry bones, He is wanting to restore and reconnect and realign faith in our heart. And He is asking, “Can these dry bones live? ”

Ezekiel looked at the bones and saw they were not only dry, but very dry. Likewise, Lazarus had been in his tomb four days. He was not only dead, but very dead. So I just really feel this is the season where God is going to the place of the impossible. He is delighting to show Himself strong in behalf of His people.

The Lord is saying in this hour He is going to avenge for your cause. Whatever it is where the enemy has come and there has been wrong done to you, the Lord is coming as the avenger. He is turning the tables and He is making every wrong right. He is restoring. He is repairing. He is recompensing. He is rewarding.

When God recompenses, it means he compensates, so he compensates for loss. In place of the affliction that you have wondered why, like Mary and Martha wondered why Jesus took so long to come, but when Jesus heard the news about Lazarus, He said, ““This sickness is not to end in death, but for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified by it.” (John 11:4)

So the Lord was speaking the end from the beginning in that situation. He did not say Lazarus was not going to die, but He said it was not going to end there. And I just really feel like the Lord is saying to you, “Yes, things have happened, but it is not over. It is not the end because God is a God of vengeance and He is a God of recompense and He is coming to restore, recover, redeem, and repay. And He is going to turn the tables in your life in this season. This is the season when He is coming as the avenger.

For the full message, please watch this 19-minute video.

Anita Alexander

Author: Anita Alexander

Anita Alexander is a Prophetic Revivalist who ministers in the realm of a seer prophet and revival fire. She is the co-founder of Golden City Church in Gold Coast, Director of Revival Flame Ministries and founder of Arise Shine Intercessors Australia. In addition to pastoring Golden City Church, on the Gold Coast, Australia, Anita is an international Itinerate Speaker, Author, Song writer and Recording Artist. Anita releases prophetic revelation and impartation by Prophesy, Intercession, Prophetic Praise and Worship and prophetic articulation from the written word of God. Motivated by an intense Love for the Body of Christ, Anita’s passion and compassion is to see the Church forsake religion and tradition and awaken to His Love, arise and walk in their true overcoming identity as sons and daughters of the kingdom, who manifest the Possessing Victory, Glory and Power.

SaraM
SaraM
April 13, 2017 8:00 AM

Praise God!!! I wrote in an earlier comment that my husband of 21 years, 5 kids, has told me he doesn’t love me anymore. He seems to be “done” and even though we are going to counseling per his request, he is not actively trying to help our situation. Please pray for me/us/the children. Whatever comes of it is God’s will. Even though I was so upset yesterday, God came to the rescue and held me up through friends and gave me the strength to go home after work and be strong, kind, and compassionate. I know this is my/our fire of impurity burning off and either we fulfill our marriage God’s way or it is dissolved because it is a Godless marriage without blessing. I continue to pray for guidance daily but crave for God to continue to breathe on my dry bones!!! I’m so grateful he called me back in November.

DDave
DDave
April 13, 2017 8:03 PM

I’ve been where you are now and even though my marriage was not restored, HE stood with me. He has given me a new heart and a new song. His unfolding plan has been amazing. All is forgiven and His grace has been more than enough.
Praying for His perfect will for you and your children Sara!

Julie
April 13, 2017 10:39 AM

Praying for you SaraM, especially that no matter what happens, you can find it to forgive him.

Todd
Todd
April 13, 2017 11:26 AM

You need to check out http://www.rejoiceministries.org. Sign up for their free devotional newsletters and other resources specifically encouraging the spouse to stand and pray for the restoration of their marriage. You are not the only one who has gone through this and you will not be the last. More than anything this is your spiritual work to pray and stay committed to the restoration of your marriage. Doing so will positively impact the spiritual lives of your kids and not doing so will negatively impact the spiritual lives of your kids.

Lee Ching Fong
April 15, 2017 11:12 AM

Sister SaraM, my church have testimony that my pastor teach a female church member decree and declare to her son that already almost 20 years disconnect communication with her. She everyday every time while she is free make a simple desecration that her son is a good son, he will call her back. After 2-3 weeks, her son call her and have conversation.

My testimony that learn from my pastor too (also follow my many same testimony in my church) that I decree daily to make me set free from poverty, financial lacking, credit card debt and housing loan. I begin see the fruit recently that my business suddenly blossom until I am nearly exhausted. I give all Thankgiving to the Lord Almighty that answer our declaration.

Sister, I hope this testimony can help you. You just need by faith do simple declaration that :In Jesus name I decree and declare I will have good family, good husband, good children. My character and attitude will be change and have favor and grace from God and my family. Amen.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 13, 2017 9:21 PM
Yes Sara, Pray the Lord’s pray–thy will be done. We all need fire in our hearts for our loved ones. I sent my family and some close friends this letter today in response to A word Ali had about really telling them we love them and explaining what is really true about what God expects of us. Dear This is a very serious time in the history of the world. We have all walked away from what God directed us to do to some extent. Every day the Lord shows me ways I need to change and places I need to repent and turn around. Many have to do with fear of what people will say or do if I really start following the Lord radically like the disciples did in the book of Acts in the Bible. When I am tempted to not believe a certain aspect of the Bible I realize now it is Satan tempting me to doubt. The whole Bible is truth, not just the parts we choose to follow. We have made his a humorous figure in our Disney movies, but he is very subtle and wants us to love comfort and things of this world which seem to be here to stay, but will be taken from us in an instant. What will be our source of comfort then? As this word states there is not much time left to make a sound decision on who to follow. After going to church my whole life, I have found very few Christians who sincerely follow the Lord with their whole hearts. They have this mentality that they can have one foot in the world and the other on Christ as the solid rock and that is a false precept. Please consider this deeply and pass… Read more »
Matt Smith
Matt Smith
April 13, 2017 1:55 PM

I know this message is meant for me. We had two different guest speakers at our church the other week, on two separate days, and they both preached on this.And the exact title to one of the messages was the exact same thing. “Can These Dry Bones Live?”

Mariee Alm
Mariee Alm
April 14, 2017 11:49 PM

Do you have the messages from your church recorded?

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
April 15, 2017 7:58 AM

Unfortunately, we do not.

Matthew
Matthew
April 13, 2017 10:00 AM

The LORD led me to read these scriptures this morning! Praise Yeshua!

Francine
Francine
April 13, 2017 7:15 AM

Anita, your post is filled with tangible anointing and comfort. Thank you!

Gary F
Gary F
April 13, 2017 7:54 AM

Blessings Anita. Here is a great song to go along with this awesome and encouraging message about dry bones coming alive: https://youtu.be/7XAeyFagceQ

Corrine
May 12, 2017 11:19 AM

Gary F, thank you for sharing this beautiful song! I love it!! Blessings, Corrine

Todd Henderson
April 13, 2017 12:23 PM

I have been thinking a lot about the dry bones over the last couple of weeks. God can do anything, but many of us lack faith. This was an awesome confirmation to keep my faith strong. Thank you for sharing.

Corrine
May 12, 2017 9:27 AM

James, thank you for this post. I have listened to Anita’s video several times. The Lord uses her to speak to me in such a way I can’t even really describe with words. Thank you. Blessings, Corrine

garre
garre
April 14, 2017 5:08 PM
Just posted this to Anita’s site. More revs on the Ezek 37 clip addressing the whole house of Israel= Isaac. Coinciding with the whole house of Israel mention in Ezek 37 is in Revelation 10. It gets specific in 8-11. What is confusing is the mention of the Little Scroll. It is a prophetic match to the scroll which Ezekiel is told to eat in chapter 3:3. This scroll is God’s true and accurate word which was sealed up in Daniel 12:4.”4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” God’s words/ book were shut up, where? Babylon! What followed Daniel sealing the word and the book in 12:4 was a sealed and larger book. ( yes the Catholic and Protestant cannons).- Another topic unto itself which is a representation of God’s eternal wisdom. (Read Isaiah 29 – sealed book reference) Key words in Revelation 10:8-11 is for the prophetic to “GO or PROPHECY AGAIN. This implies that the testimony of Christ has already gone around the globe once. Via a sealed book- bible. Eating the little scroll is the action item for the prophetic to breath life in to the dead bones or the tribes of Israel scattered around the globe. The marker which matches Ezek 37 is in Ezek 3:4 when God tells him to speak “his words” to them. Once the prophetic has God’s words( little scroll) as what he told Ezekiel to eat and say the veil(Sealed book vs God’s word) which has blinded and deafened the tribes from God than evaporates. The words and book were sealed in Dan. 12:4. What has followed are not God’s true words. They have been Babylon-ianized across… Read more »
Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
April 14, 2017 6:30 AM

Thank You, Father.

S.A.
S.A.
April 14, 2017 1:44 AM

Anita’s recent words about ‘giving birth to an Isaac’, Mary being heart-worn, et al, have been so full of life and hope and scriptural insight!…Thank you, Anita! I will probably listen to this video several times like I have the others. I am so
grateful for these video-words you are releasing! They really cause hope and faith to rise~

April 14, 2017 4:50 AM

Thanks for the feedback. I am right there with you, listening multiple times and feeling faith and hope arising.