“Life-giving, Life-releasing women will rise up in the nations in this hour.”

Prophetic evangelist Patricia King received a powerful word from God revealing His plans for women of faith in this hour, as shown below. Patricia King is an apostolic minister of the gospel, successful business owner, and an inventive entrepreneur. She is founder and President of XP Ministries and co-founder of XP Media.

“Women of God Arise! You are ‘Life givers’ – ‘Releasers of life!’ I have anointed and appointed you to create life and impart life in everything that you do. And everywhere you go. Everything you touch and give your attention to can receive My life because you are My Life-giver. You are My releaser of Life.

Patricia King

In this season, you will see Me do exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or think. The dreams and visions you have being carrying in the womb of your heart that appeared dead with no breath or hope in them, will in this season arise with the breath of My resurrection life because you are a Life-giver. You are a releaser of Life. You will speak to dry bones and they will come to life. You carry the breath of My Spirit… My love. You are a life-giver. You are a releaser of Life. You will give birth to God-given mandates and divine assignments that will be filled with life and fruitfulness for the glory of God. You will give birth to things that do not yet exist because you are a Life-giver. You are a releaser of Life.

Life-giving, Life-releasing women will rise up in the nations in this hour and they will do exploits that touch every sphere of society. Yes, a great company of women who proclaim My Life-producing, Life-imparting gospel will arise and give voice to My wisdom, power, and purposes. Many women will be anointed with evangelism callings and will give birth to great harvests in the nations.

The older women and the younger women together will give birth. Do not say, ‘I am too old to bear a child or I am past child-bearing years so I cannot give birth.’ Did I not fill Sarah’s womb with a God-appointed son? Did I not fill the womb of Elizabeth with a prophet whose words are remembered and settled for eternity? Even as they gave birth to significant divinely appointed sons in their older years so it is that many women in their latter years will give birth to significant Kingdom ministry assignments.

The younger women also will arise even as I filled Mary with the Savior of the World, I will impregnate the younger women of this generation with destiny calls and mandates that will transform culture. The younger women will carry wisdom from above – wisdom that is beyond their years of experience. They will be Life-givers. They will be releasers of Life!

These birthings will come forth through intimacy with Me. In the secret place of My presence, they will be impregnated with calling and purpose according to My will.

You are a Life-giver. You are a releaser of Life. This is what you were created for!”

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 16, 2017 8:02 am
This is a letter from a missionary in S. A. in response to my letter: I met Nancy on an OM ship more than 30 years ago. She weeped when she explained how the people in ports they docked at would respond to the gospel. I held that in my heart all these years. My flesh did not want to sacrifice or delve into how this could be real in her life. I desired it, but had no idea how to get there. Well, it has happpened to me all these years later. This part of the ray Watson song has been my testimony: Too many times I’ve gone without You Walked on my own through the day Too many times I’ve missed the moment Following my own way Walking without You again I now have tears of great joy and weeping over the people I witnessed to yesterday that I saw conviction on their faces. I totally claim them for God. I am not going to dwell in the lost years of my disobedience. The oil God is pouring out even right now I can hardly type this coming under the anointing. I am overcome by His goodness. The Lord has said that we cannot spoil this anointing on ourselves. It is not for me, it is for the lost. YES LORD!!!!! I am overcome. I want Nancy to know I so appreciate her example of a laid down lover for the Lord. She is so dear and precious. Happy mother’s day to you both. I’ll send more testimonies when God starts bursting forth if I have time,,,Marilee Dear Marilee, I have no words to say to thank you enough for your encouragement in your letter. I sat here and wept with joy and humbleness before my Lord.. To… Read more »
Julie
May 16, 2017 9:51 am

That is cool. I have been told things about my personal mission that I continually doubt, and just the other day, I thought, what about Mary? I am sure when she was told that she would be the Mother of the Savior of the world, she had to ask, “why me? what makes me so special” but she didn’t really, did she? She held her calling and blessings sacred to her heart, and accepted the will of the Lord. She accepted that she was special, and held it sacred in her heart.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 16, 2017 2:44 pm

LYN LEAHZ -Famous Hollywood Producer Divulges the Real End Times Threat!

N Adams
N Adams
May 16, 2017 12:34 pm
REST…….Matthew 11 (28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (29: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. RESTORATION……Joel 2 (25:And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. REVELATION………Ephesians 1 (17: That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 1 Peter 1 (13: Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; (14: As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance I went to this web site this morning and saw the new post. I had to get my morning chores started before I sat down and read it. As I went about my chores, I thought about the title of the first post. I had not read it yet, but as I was talking and praying to my Father, as I often do as I work around the house. I was giving “ prayer and ponder” to the post and the title. Thinking about it within my own life about women rising up in this hour and how true that was in my own life (me being a women in my 60’s now). As I was talking to God doing my dishes and preparing for the day, I gave Him praise for all the things he has done in my life and brought… Read more »
Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
May 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi again James. People who quote Genesis 3:15, in which Jesus told the serpent that it would be the woman’s seed that would bruise his head while it bruised ‘his’ heel, often take that to refer to Mary having Jesus who in turn would put the serpent under His feet. But there is no ‘his’ in the Hebrew, and Jesus was the Father’s ‘seed’, so this is actually referring to Eve’s kind – women. This is necessary to overcome the serpent in every way in which he brought the fall to mankind. Because it was through the woman that he got Adam to fall, it is God’s wisdom to bring salvation and redemption through the woman in these last hours – not just for man’s sake, but so that she can truly overcome the serpent for Jesus’ sake. For the years in history when women’s voices were never heard publicly, the time has come for them to stand up in their God-ordained posts and callings, and be everything God intended people to be. In Christ there is no male or female, nothing comes between a person and their calling, because it is their connection with Christ that determines it, and no man is above that. Every valley will be exalted, every mountain brought low, so that we can flow together as one. Hallelujah, looking forward to it.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 16, 2017 7:50 am

Yes, total confirmation!!

Mary
Mary
May 16, 2017 11:32 pm

You have no idea how much this resonates with my spirit! Thank you!!