“Life as you know it is about to change.  Do not despair, do not be afraid.”

I think the Lord is about to move in amazing ways.  I keep crying out to him and hearing, “Watch and see what I will do.”  I’m not sure what that means yet.  I received the message shown below in prayer on August 31, 2016.

“I have opened the door to your understanding to see things others do not see are there. People will be looking for answers when these things start happening. I have gifted people with these anointings so they might be able to provide hope, help, solace and answers.

Psalms 83 war is coming, even beginning as we speak.  Many in the world will not realize what they are seeing.  It will be a perilous and anxiety provoking time for the whole world.  Everyone on earth and heaven will be on the edge of their seats.

Israel will be shaken, but not destroyed.  The hand of God will raise His mighty staff and decimate those who would harm His people.

The United States and its demon-faced president (Obama) will face God’s wrath when they enter Israel.

I will protect My people.  I will make provision for those who seek Me and work miracles as have never been seen.

Many are heavy hearted, including you, My daughter.  Do not be afraid.  These things must come to pass as I have foretold, but all is in My hands.

The economy will collapse, but I will open doors for My anointed to lead others, where they are unseen by most.  There are hard times ahead, but you will overcome.”

I asked, “Lord what is the warning event?”

“Watch Israel, watch Israel, watch Israel. The new events in Libya are setting the stage. Matthew 24:12. [And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold]. You will see and hear of wars and rumors of wars.

I am bringing a great shaking to this earth to wake My people up.  My hand of protection is around those who seek Me. Each soul has been weighed and their hearts examined.

My child, trust in Me.  Release the cares in your heart.  Continue on the path I have laid out for you.  Do not be afraid.”

I asked, “Lord, what about the plagues in the bible and in people’s visions and dreams?”

“The world will be decimated by plague.  The likes of which no man has seen.  Rest assured my hand is in this, I will decide who lives and dies. Many will not understand what is happening, but you will know.  I will lead you to sanctuary, a place of safety.”

I asked, “Lord what about the meteor, is this what the governments are warning the people to prepare for?”

“The waves will roar and confound the people.  This event will be the biggest disaster the world has ever seen.  But take heart, know I am the Lord.  These things are in my hand, those who follow me will find unnatural protection in these events.”

I asked, “Are these things happening soon Lord?”

“Very soon My child.  The country will be reeling from the disaster it sees.  No nation will be untouched by this act of my hand.  All of heaven waits in silence as this seal is opened.  There will be many areas of destruction, but places too that survive the worst of this chaos.  People will band together in communities to help one another.  Rest assured I will guide My people in their hearts and minds to where I want them to be.”

I asked, “Lord what are the governments warning the people to prepare for?”

“Earthquakes, meteor, tsunamis, collapse of the dollar.”

I asked, “Lord is this from you, have I written your words as you would have me write?”

“Yes, My daughter.  These things will come one after another, each on the heels of the previous.  Many people will despair; many will turn to Me.  No one will be untouched by these things, but My people will be guided to safety.

Trump will be president.  The devastation he sees will cause him to re-examine his own heart and seek Me.

My angels are lining up with their trumps (trumpets), the world will know I AM the Lord.

These judgments will occur on this earth; the angels have been dispatched to their assignments.  The destruction of the D.U.M.Bs will occur when I move the mountains from their places.  Many will despair, but others will find hope and courage. Life as you know it is about to change.  Do not despair, do not be afraid, for I the Lord thy God am with thee. Psalm 91.”

Note: D.U.M.B.S. are Deep Underground Military Bases.  The elite plan to hide out in these during nuclear destruction and the passage of Planet X, or Wormwood, or I also believe the “Destroyer.”   I think this may be part of the Bible prophecy where John talks about people hiding in caves and dens of the rocks, although this might be literal too.

I asked, “Lord what about my family.”

“I have touched certain members of your family to do My will.  You will find refuge and safety.  You will see horrors, but divine miracles too.

Daughter draw close to Me.  Your family will require your leadership.  Your brother will be of incalculable wealth to you in these times.  Do not be discouraged about your house. I have made provision for thee.”
I asked, “Lord am I strong enough to do this?

You will find inner strength you did not know you possess, this will be a gift from Me.  Do not be ashamed, and do not fear.  Follow Me.”

I asked, “What will happen to the schools and my job?”

“There will be a plague that causes closure for quarantine.  Do not despair.  My hand of protection is over those I would have survive.  These plagues will occur on the heels of natural disaster which will cause great difficulty and tribulation.  Many will not survive.  Do not be afraid.

Many world leaders who have been playing into the terrible plans of others will reel from My judgment and will back step and change their plans.

Putin is playing his role in My plans. There will be great destruction.  The bombs will fall on certain cities. There will be genocide, but this is not at his hands. There are dark forces guiding leaders to take drastic actions that are an abomination to Me.  These will not see My grace in their end.

Planet X is closing in. There will be great destruction.  This is at My hand, and will cause great destruction.  People will panic.  Rest in me, rest in Me. Daughter I am proud of you.”

I said, “Lord I feel so unworthy.”

“The Prodigal son returned to his father’s joy.”

I asked, “Lord what about the children.”

“The children are my greatest delight.”

I asked, “How will we know when all of this starts happening?”

“The banks will close. There will be soldiers. Do not be afraid. They will seek to control the populace.

My child this is enough for one day.

The bombs will not fall on the USA yet.”

Scripture References:
1 O God, do not remain quiet; do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.
2 For behold, Your enemies make an uproar, and those who hate You have exalted themselves.
3 They make shrewd plans against Your people, and conspire together against Your treasured ones.
4 They have said, “Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more.”
5 For they have conspired together with one mind; against You they make a covenant:
6 The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites;
7 Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assyria also has joined with them; they have become a help to the children of Lot. Selah.
9 Deal with them as with Midian, as with Sisera and Jabin at the torrent of Kishon,
10 Who were destroyed at En-dor, who became as dung for the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb and all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 Who said, “Let us possess for ourselves the pastures of God.”
13 O my God, make them like the whirling dust, like chaff before the wind.
14 Like fire that burns the forest and like a flame that sets the mountains on fire,
15 So pursue them with Your tempest and terrify them with Your storm.
16 Fill their faces with dishonor, that they may seek Your name, O Lord.
17 Let them be ashamed and dismayed forever, and let them be humiliated and perish,
18 That they may know that You alone, whose name is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth. (Psalm 83:1-18)

Author: Audrey Thomas

Audrey Thomas is a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist. She was raised in the Mormon church. She fell away as a teenager and fell into unbelief for many years. In August 2015, while following geopolitical events in Syria, the Lord touched her heart regarding the destruction of Damascus in Bible prophecy. She went out and bought a Bible and began fervently studying. After repentance and asking the Lord to come into her heart, she started receiving occasional prophetic dreams and words. She fervently sought the Lord’s guidance on the Mormon church and He led her to some great resources, including clips from a television program called Heart of the Matter.

Michele Burdo
Michele
May 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Very encouraging, indeed. If these are truly The Last Days, what did we think they were going to look like? God chose everyone of us to live out our destiny in Him. Had we not had the call that He has placed on our lives for NOW, then perhaps we would have been born in The Middle Ages. Take heart, Saints! We are in this together. May we be found full of faith, all the way until the end.

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 18, 2017 3:06 pm

Way to go Michele; what an inspiring and courageous sister you are!

Audrey Thomas
Audrey Thomas
May 18, 2017 4:39 pm

I just want to thank this community. This is the first word I’ve shared publicly, and was a little hesitant to do so at first. I appreciate everyone’s thoughtful responses and I’m so glad I stumbled on to this site a few months ago. Interestingly, I feel that several others have posted many things on here that go precisely with different elements of this word that I received before I had even found this site. Sometimes, I get a little fearful realizing these things are coming. I quickly pray about it and ask for courage, but would appreciate your prayers. I’m surrounded by people here in SLC who have NO idea about what is currently happening, what is coming, and that we are in the last of the last days! God bless all of you!

Rich
Rich
May 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Trumps past is past. Who he is now is what counts. Some reports say he has come to Christ.
Knowing my past, I for sure am not going to cast any stones.
We as Christians should be the first to forgive and forget!

May 18, 2017 4:35 pm

I agree. I don’t know of anyone here throwing any stones at him. We are pulling for him and praying for him.

Shelley
Shelley
May 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Thank you James.

Marshall
Marshall
May 18, 2017 8:03 pm

Yes, none are without sin, but we as His Body have the responsibility to judge those that say they belong to Christ by the fruit that they bear, so that we will not stand deceived. We must try all words and actions by the Spirit and the Word. We must not just rely on hearsay, when it comes to matters of salvation. Trump, by his own admission, shortly before the election, in a sit down interview, thought that he was a good person, and did not think he had anything to be forgiven of. Yet, we hear Christian “leaders” convincing the masses that he is a baby Christian. Are we reading from the same Bible? What carries greater weight? God’s Word or the word of man? God help your people not to be so readily and easily deceived. Forgive us for looking to a mere man to solve all of our many woes…..

Shelley
Shelley
May 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Thank you Rich.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 18, 2017 4:54 am

“You will find more time to savor My presence and in that be transformed, going deeper into My love and heavenly provision for your spirit. The secret is to BREAK-AWAY. Most, including yourself, look forward to our times together as a sort of dessert after the main course of your duties everyday. May I say, you have it backwards? Your time with Me is the main course and the duties are on the periphery.

“This is the only way you will attain to that depth you are hungering for, My Love. Break away, break away…Continually throughout the day. Come to rest in My arms even when things are getting more and more hectic.”

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
May 19, 2017 9:55 am
I saw Sean Spicer speak at an event last night. He was wonderful. I know he takes an extraordinary amount of heat from the media, but my gut-level impression of him was extremely positive–not just neutral; very positive. It makes me ill to see what they have done to him in the liberal media. But what I really wanted to post about was this….the event was at a Trump-owned property. I spoke with the general manager of the property, and he couldn’t say enough good about Mr. Trump, and how down-to-earth and “real” he is. He has been working with him for many years, long before he was president and had an image to keep up, and he made it clear that Trump is an extraordinary man. I have visited several Trump properties, and the employees all seem to feel the same. I used to work in service jobs, and my biggest gauge of the management’s competency is staff turnover. The Trump staff is loyal and long-term. That says a lot to me about the reality of his character and competency. Sean Spicer talked some about the accomplishments of the first 118 days. 118 DAYS!! I hope we can keep all of this in perspective–an outsider has walked into a pit of vipers, and many conservatives seem angry that he hasn’t magically upended what took the bad guys some 70 years to build. I am by no means an insider of any kind, but am close enough on the periphery to hear things. I heard consistent negative things about the character of the Clintons, and the Obamas, and a host of other democrats. Their public persona was a deception. I have heard nothing from anyone that says Trump is anything but what he appears to be. The consistent positive endorsements… Read more »
Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 18, 2017 5:00 am

SPEND AT LEAST AHOUR IN PRAYER AND FASTING EVERYNIGHT before going to bed an you’ll see visions
Brother Sundar
He also explains traveling in the Spirit that has been revealed to us.

brian
brian
May 19, 2017 4:30 am

travelling in the spirit? i am aware of translation and i am aware of astral travel. one needs to be very wary of this as i can attest through experience; not translation but astral travel. this MUST be of god and not a drop of soul in it.
question everything

Julie
May 18, 2017 7:48 am

Last May in 2016, I had a dream of planet Nibiru/ the red/blue Kachina. Seems like I was told the date June 11/12 and then I woke up with the words, “execute judgement.” I felt the fear of God’s judgement on the earth. I felt the righteous people move in an exodus to safety. I felt the fear of the wicked as they believed judgement was upon them.

When I got out of bed to right down the dream, I repeated what I was telling people in my dream, which is, “NASA IS LYING; those photos of “Pluto” are not “Pluto”, they are Nibiru, the red/blue Kachina in the Hopi prophesies. And it is INCOMING!!”

When I whispered this, my whole upper body felt chivers rush through it, as every cell in my body knew I was not lying.

Audrey Thomas
Audrey Thomas
May 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Julie, NASA is lying. Everything about NASA is a lie http://robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew
Interestingly, have you seen the “TRAPPIST-1” announcement by NASA this past February? Also John Moore wrote a great book on Planet X. Interestingly, he references Z3news in his book! God bless!

Antwon
Antwon
May 18, 2017 2:55 pm

I agree with all you are saying…

Helen
Helen
May 18, 2017 11:52 am

Julie, Jesse at BPEarthwatch produced a series about the Jupiter/Nibiru system-very interesting.
‘The Sumerians called Jupiter Nibiru ‘ This is a link to Pt. 2:
The NIBIRU SYSTEM/PT. 2

Don MC
Don MC
May 19, 2017 2:26 am
Z3 170518 Life as you know it is about to change COMMENT Dear sister Audrey, When I saw that you have only been born again since August 2015, I rejoice greatly. It’s all in the calling and anointing. We’re also proud of you. Here are highlights in the prophecy. 1. Watch and see what I will do. 2. I have opened the door to your understanding to see things others do not see. 3. Do not be afraid. These things must come to pass as I have foretold, but all is in My hands. 4. My child, trust in Me. Release the cares in your heart. Do not be afraid. 5. Rest assured my hand is in this, I will decide who lives and dies. 6. But take heart, know I am the Lord. These things are in My hand, 7. Rest assured I will guide My people in their hearts and minds to where I want them to be. 8. But My people will be guided to safety. 9. But others will find hope and courage. Do not despair, do not be afraid, for I the Lord thy God am with thee. Psalm 91. 10. You will find refuge and safety. 11. You will find inner strength you did not know you possess, this will be a gift from Me. Do not fear. 12. Do not despair. My hand of protection is over those I would have survive. Do not be afraid. 13. This is at My hand, and will cause great destruction. People will panic. Rest in me, rest in Me. As I read this prophecy, I saw a pattern. The statements concerning God’s sovereignty were always connected to terms relating to faith responses. Isaiah 32:17 NKJV “The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of… Read more »
Audrey Thomas
Audrey Thomas
May 19, 2017 10:08 am

What a summary, you are so right. Thank you and God bless!

Jerrie
Jerrie
May 18, 2017 4:23 am

Whoa…This confirms a message I received from the Lord this morning..I knew I was suppose to post it ..But had put it off. ..And it was very short message. Lord says ” Pack some items Soon you will be driven into exile as captives because of your actions
Time has come for every prophecy to be filled..There will be No more false visions and flattering predictions.
This is a new proverb replacing the old one.
No more Delay !
Ezekiel 10

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 19, 2017 11:04 am

I was given conformation to what you wrote, ” Now watch and see what I will do”. About 10 years ago, feels like last night as I have never forgot it, I had a short dream. I was looking over a very large body of water and there were lots of other people also there. We were all looking at a small spout of water that was shooting out of the body of water. There was such an amazing feeling as we were all at so much peace, then I heard,” now watch what God can do” . The little spout suddenly grew huge and the most beautiful colors were coming out of it. It was the most amazing feeling that I have ever had. Then I woke up and I was so upset, I just wanted to go back to that moment. Ever since, I believe that there is no place like being in His presence, and I long to be there again. Being in heaven and crying Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God almighty!!! Also, a few months ago, I was lying in bed and I heard really strongly in my spirit, ” God is going to do something mighty.” God bless all of you, Family of God. We will all meet one day soon. What a glorious day that will be!!!