Huge Black Bears Suddenly Approaching the Deep End

black_bear

Last night July 15, 2016, I got a strange dream that I believe is a warning of what is coming with the economy possibly.

In this dream, I was at a LARGE, public swimming pool, standing on the outside of the deep end.  In the distance, at the other end of the pool, the shallow end, were lots of huge black bears and a few cubs walking around the edge.  Even though I saw them from a distance, I wasn’t concerned and didn’t really pay attention.

I then turned my eyes to where I was standing and looked down into the pool. When I looked back up again towards the shallow end, I was startled to see the bears and their cubs slowly coming towards me.

As I watched them walk towards the deep end, I started getting frightened and concerned. Before I knew it, they were all around me, surrounding the area where I was standing. There must have been at least ten with their cubs.  I stood very still, worried that they would attack because they had their babies with them. I knew there is nothing more dangerous than a mother bear with her cub.

As I stood very still, I watched what they were doing.  Most of them were just staring into the pool, walking around the edge, as if they were going to go in.  Then one or two dove in quickly, only to come back out just as fast.

I felt great fear, knowing my life was in danger.  However, none of them even seemed to notice me at all.  As I stood very still, they walked around me, like I was invisible.

After a few minutes of checking things out, they started walking away back to the shallow end.  I watched as they all, in single file walked along the side of the pool back to where they started.  I sighed a BIG sigh of relief.  END OF DREAM.

After praying this morning about the interpretation, I remembered a dream I had a few years ago about a pool and how the LORD showed me it represented Christians. We know that the sea can represent the world, people, or nations. (Revelation 17:15), so it makes sense that a pool is a kind of subset of people.

A bear represents some kind of imminent danger. For example, a downturn in financial markets is called a bear market. The black color of these bears combined with their huge size could identify the magnitude of the drops. Whereas red is associated with financial losses, black is associated with unusually large losses during times of panic selling, such as these examples:

• Black Monday on October 19, 1987
  • Black Monday on August 8, 2011
  • Black Monday in Chinese stock market on August 24, 2015
  • Black Tuesday on October 29, 1929

A group of about ten black bears could be a warning about ten days of panic selling are approaching, which is consistent with previous market crashes.

Another possible interpretation of this dream is a coming dangerous threat from the Russian bear.

Since only one or two bears actually got into the pool, and then later they all walked away, this tells me the LORD is going to protect HIS people from this danger that is coming.  We will be surrounded, but HIDDEN and not harmed.  We must NOT fear, but stand still and see the salvation of the LORD!

“And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever.”  (Exodus 14:13)

“Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.” (1 Corinthians 16:13)

“Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” (Ephesians 6:11)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Amber
Amber
July 17, 2016 5:31 AM
I just woke up from a dream. It is pretty specific so I wanted to share what I dreamt. I was in a two story house. The roof was very steep. I was on the second story of the house in a bedroom. My son and I were in the bedroom and when you looked out the window I saw this bear a black one laying on the roof of the house. I looked down and there were several bears below. I wasn’t scared it seemed normal that there were so many bears. As I was getting ready to leave the bedroom my son and I looked out the window again and realized that this was a mama bear laying on the roof and she had two small baby bears. The baby bears just fell off the roof. Just dropped like nothing was holding them there. In my mind I thought oh no she is going to be so upset. So we ran out of the bedroom and ahut the door then we ran down the stairs. The house we were in wasn’t ours so we told the homeowner that we had to go but instead of going outside where there were more bears we went downstairs to the basement. At this point we were shutting and locking doors as we were leaving the previous level of the home. We them went down a hallway in the basement (it ended up being a town home that was connected) so we went into the next home in the basement and then we went up the stairs to warn the people living in this town home. The town home we were in initially was beautiful very updated a modern home. The town home we walked into though had wood paneling from the… Read more »
Amber
Amber
July 17, 2016 9:11 AM

JR can you interpret this dream? I know it’s market related. Thank you!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 17, 2016 6:46 PM

Amber. Big story dreams like this are often low resolution, slow clockspeed, macro views. I think yours is like this.
1. Bears on roof and you’re on the top floor. So, near the high.
2. Bears fall and you go below the ground level. So, a drop below the floor level. (1950?)
3. You go next door to the older style place. Time passes and you come up from the lower area below the floor. So, messing around a ground level. (2,000?)
4. Police set boundaries, so could represent some sort of floor or ceiling. Possibly things are getting bullish as all the hamburger stuff is in play and a guy climbs a tree.
5. Drops back down, gets in car and trunk.
6. Back to house and up stairs, then back down again and see the fawns.

There’s a lot of movement here. Steps 4-6 are the most unclear and vague. None of this is tradeable because it is so generalized, but may be useful as a macro guide. Thanks for sharing. JR

July 17, 2016 9:29 PM

Thanks for interpreting this Jim. Your explanations always make sense out of things that did not make sense before.

Amber
Amber
July 17, 2016 6:52 PM

Thank you so much for your response. I haven’t ever had a market dream and was so excited because I remembered so much of the dream. I knew that the down movements were significant as well as the up but not sure how to interpret it. I really appreciate your response.

Marks
Marks
July 16, 2016 6:08 AM

Just FYI. Here in Europe, bear is usually associated with Russia.

Michael M.
Michael M.
July 16, 2016 10:43 PM

Marks. I agree completely. Henry Gruver had a vision he was on a ski lift crossing a large body of water seeing approx 13 small bears, then at the end of the lift was a massive black bear. This was regarding the attack on the US. The small bears represented Islamic countries if I remember correctly. Notice the bears are black, typically associated with Russia. IMO, this is not a market dream.

flea
flea
July 17, 2016 8:21 AM
The interpretation could be as follows: A LARGE public swimming pool: It represents the international economy/stock exchanges – a place where people get into the water (make losses) and out of the water (make profits). Lots of huge black bears and a few cubs: They represent different stock indices that reflect the state of the markets in different countries. That is why they are looking into the water. The big bears are the big indices (e.g. Dow, Dax, Nikkei). The cubs are indices of smaller countries – they are dependent on the big indices (stock market saying: “If America sneezes, the world gets a cold”). They are walking around the edge at the shallow end: The indices are high and are moving side-ways – not away from the pool and not toward the deep end. This is the current situation. You saw them from a distance, wasn’t concerned and didn’t really pay attention: You can represent yourself and/or z3 members (or the public?). We know that a drop in the markets is coming, but it feels like a distant reality – we don’t feel threatened by it. The public don’t see any problems in the stock indices coming – the data seems good. You are on the deep side of the pool: It could represent yourself and/or z3 members that are taking short positions. Many members of z3 have positioned themselves on the deep-side i.e. shorting the market (which will become profitable during a bear-market). You look into the water on the deep-side: Many z3 members have been looking intently into the deep side, i.e. re-positioning, adding short positions, as well as worrying about short positions that are losing money. Then you look up: Most z3 members are now positioned for a fall in the market indices. You are startled… Read more »
Julia Louise
Julia Louise
July 16, 2016 9:18 AM

Thank you for sharing this dream. I believe the Bears in your dream represent the EU. The large Bears represent the more powerful countries such as Germany, France, and Italy, and the Cubs represent the smaller nation states. The Lord is about to bring economic judgment on the EU, and as you stated, judgment is represented by the Black Bear. The only way to hold back this judgment is for the peoples of these nations is to begin to gather in prayer and wholehearted repentance. The horrible tragedy in Nice, France is another warning from the Lord to turn back to him.

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 17, 2016 9:28 AM

Your ten bears on July 15 confirms the 10 trading day window from July 15 to July 28. This is a bearish window. This also confirms Sadhu Sundar pizza dream after 10. God bless

TAJ
TAJ
July 20, 2016 5:54 AM

Phanuel- my friend- where are you hiding?? TAJ

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 20, 2016 8:34 AM

Hi TAJ!
My dear friend I’m not hiding .. Quietly listening any paying close attention. Praising God. Asking Him to correct any wrong understanding that I may have. God is always speaking. Last night, the Lord encouraged me. I saw a stock market ticker run across a screen like it does on CNBC/fox business. The number was 1.11. I immediately knew it was Jeremiah 1.11-12

“Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Jeremiah, what see you? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD to me, You have well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it”

The Lord is watching for His words on the stock market to come to pass. The same word for watching is hastening.

A sign today .. Oil quietly at 43handle/barrel

Shalom 🙂

TomP
TomP
July 20, 2016 8:56 AM

Brother Phanuel…..you remain in my prayers.

TAJ
TAJ
July 20, 2016 8:53 AM

Yep, that’s what I figured. Shalom as well.

david
david
July 20, 2016 9:17 AM

Phanuel,
Thanks very much for The Word.
I sure do need it. Take care Brother

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 20, 2016 8:34 AM

*and paying close attention

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 17, 2016 9:16 AM

To clarify my Trump dream. The market was in deep red at the beginning. Trump was attacked and he recovered by Gods grace. He wasn’t the same when I spoke to him. They planned to attack him a second time. This implies a time lapse (we should continue praying for him even after Cleveland). At the end of the dream the stock market was flipping between positive and negative (implying a bottom). Then at the bottom of the stairs it was barely positive . The bear market happens at the third hangman. This is the bull’s Thanatos ( death) 2288. It was very clear in the dream as I walked slowly up the stairs. Shalom

TAJ
TAJ
July 17, 2016 2:32 PM

Phanuel, I may not be up to speed over the last few days, what is 2288? God Bless, TAJ

Danny
Danny
July 16, 2016 4:37 AM

Thank you for sharing! I feel the same that there is going to be sudden events possible ahead. I will be amazed if this is the coming Monday that is a black Monday and 10 days of bear!

JoJo
JoJo
August 4, 2016 6:18 PM

I also had a dream about a huge bear and water about the same time. I still don’t know what to make of it, but I know it was prophetic.The landscape was a vast expanse of water which was covered with many bridges. The bridges were laced with explosives and bombs. I knew it was dangerous to drive over them, but it was necessary for me to do so in order to go wherever I was going. I was driving in a car on a bridges when an enormous bear arose from the water. He began to devour the bridges. Immediately the scene changed to an eye chart, which you would find in an ophthalmologists office. I instinctively knew that the chart meant “see” or “see clearly” Unfortunately, I have not had any clarity on the rest of the dream, but your idea that the water means Christians or People and the huge bear signifies danger makes sense.
Anyone have any further insight?

Tom Peterson
Tom Peterson
July 18, 2016 9:41 PM

Really cool! Thanks for sharing. Confirms in the big picture exactly with what the Lord has been showing me. It’s cool to hear a confirmation from someone whom I never heard on the financial side of things of this blog. I also had a dream showing a culmination of the bear family coming into anniversary on the 16th of July, confirming your message on the 15th of July. I believe they both speak in big picture’s.

Shawn
Shawn
July 16, 2016 8:44 AM

Perhaps related to the things going on in Turkey now? Russia to be involved?