“Somehow I knew this was a nuke. Once it exploded, I saw a flash.”

I had a dream this past Saturday night, going into Sunday morning. Sunday night, I told my wife I think it might be from God. I wanted to brush it off, but upon waking up, my first instinct in the spirit was to pray for this nation. Also, I don’t remember 99% of my dreams, but I remembered this one.

Also, I had two separate dreams regarding my personal walk with the Lord in the same two-week time frame. One of the dreams came to pass on Monday, when I was in Orlando, celebrating my wife’s birthday.

I don’t have a working TV in my home, nor do I watch it, so this dream couldn’t be from an action movie I’ve seen because I haven’t watched a movie in months, but I did pray for God to do something about abortion and homosexual marriage in this country after seeing a disturbing story on Facebook that night about a woman mocking, smashing a baby and then eating it.

I remember the dream vividly, like a camera seeing multiple vantage points. It started off the coast of New York City at night. I knew it was New York City, like when one watches an action movie.

I saw two sea vessels with men on each side fighting each other. Some American men, who knew what was about to happen, snuck up on one of the vessels, which was occupied by the Russians. These American men were trying to stop what was fixing to happen with this vessel and save the day, like a Jack Bauer or Chuck Norris.

These men were yelling, “We got to stop them!”

They fought the Russians in hand to hand combat, but failed, and many were knocked off the Russian vessel. Then something was launched, and immediately I saw what was launched, a multitude of these things were launched. My view was focused on what was launched, like I became the camera.

I saw the clouds so high, and as this object hit the arc angle, I saw the tall skyscrapers and how lit the city was. Then as it came down, the vantage point zoomed out, and I saw what this thing did. It hit the city, and a hazy grayish ball circulated around the city, and when the ball stopped. No damage was done, but 99% of the lights in the city were out. I saw only one light on, about the 10th floor of a building, and that was it.

Next, I was back on the same sea vessel and saw one man held captive. He was made to look at what they launched this time, and in the dream, somehow I knew this was a nuke. And, when it launched, my perspective changed so I was on the missile, following it as it went up, then down. Once it exploded, I saw a flash. Then I was immediately back on the water, but this time I was off the coast of Maryland.

Just like before, I saw two vessels fighting each other, but this time, the heroes said, “They are targeting Washington D.C.!”

Again they fought and again they failed to stop them. Again they launched something and my perspective was like I was on the missile as it struck and caused the spherical globe ball, hazy grayish thing. Again the lights immediately turned off, but this time, U.S. military back up arrived to help.

Just as the Russians launched the nuke, and it hit D.C., someone from the American military yelled out, “They are off to Boston next. We gotta stop them!”

I somehow knew they were going to be unsuccessful at stopping them. Then I immediately woke up and began to pray for God to have mercy on America.

Matt Smith

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

Matt NZ
November 1, 2018 4:40 PM

Thank you for this Matt. I had a nightmare last night. I was in a town but the town was deserted. Not destroyed but it looked like doors had been kicked in. I was at the left front of a white Ford econoline van that had crashed. The hood was slightly crumpled and up. a cell tower was laying on the top of the van. the left front door was open with the body of my eldest daughter laying in the foot-well. My youngest daughter was also dead in the back. There was an adult who I felt was a family friend or relative dead in the back with his two kids (Might have been my brother in-law… don’t know). Needless to say I was distraught. I was deciding where to bury all five. I had been away ( fighting I think … militia…?). It was a van type that we don’t have here in NZ but it was right hand drive. In thinking about it I take it as a warning not to leave my family, been eyeing better paying jobs in my old industry. I know what’s coming but also have to pay the bills. Warning disaster to strike, violence, communications down and I won’t be able to get back home in time. I’d welcome any other interpretations.

Matt

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
November 1, 2018 10:27 PM

Wow Matt NZ, how sad! 😥. I think your interpretation is correct in that the danger will come so suddenly & quickly that many will be caught off guard. I empathize with your need to provide & pay bills (none of us want to be in debt when the system crashes if possible) & yet, I have felt we are so close to the chaos & the new system that I do not feel as strong of a motivation with work because I realize that I will not be able to access any wealth I have accumulated in my lifetime since I will refuse to be a part of the beast system so I kind of wonder, “what’s the point” as long as we have enough savings for a few years.

It is really a surreal time. For those of us who really understand the times we are in & yet living in a world where probably 85-90% of people are totally oblivious. I am thankful God “woke me up” and yet, there is a continual feeling of “not fitting in” with an intensifying feeling of being a stranger in this world.

So sorry for what you must have experienced. I really would need supernatural ability to deal with anything happening to my children. 😢. Like many I suspect, I would gladly sacrifice my life for my kids to remain unharmed. The separation of families in FEMA camps has always been an unbearable thought to me.

May God guide you in the choices you should make so you are near your family when the destruction & chaos occur. 🙏🏻

HRAlllison
November 1, 2018 11:03 PM

I completely agree with you Expat Gal. I also would need supernatural ability to deal with anything happening to my children. It is bothering me quite bad to have my son away at college 2 states away. I often ponder if something happens when he is away, will he be able to get home. Will I ever see him again? Will I not know what happens with him? I hate these gnawing thoughts. I pray all of the time for God’s mercy to please have my son home with us when something happens. Such heavy thoughts on this mom’s heart.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
November 2, 2018 9:53 AM

HRAllison – I deeply empathize with you. My eldest graduates with his diploma next Spring. Although I am happy for him, I am asking God to help me guide him where he should attend college or trade school, depending on his final career choice, and for supernatural protection in a world rife with chaos. I do not have fear as much as deep sadness that if chaos ensued, I might not be able to help someone I love, more than myself, in that moment in time. 😭. I already experienced this with my twin brother but at least I was able to try to save his life, through coordination of treatments at Duke Hospital. Though unsuccessful, I had the peace of knowing I had “given it my all” & tried to reverse fate.

I truly can imagine how you feel & will pray for you that when chaos ensues, God supernaturally returns him to you or protects him from the storm. God is so good; we can fully rely on him! He has provided supernatural protection over my family & especially my 2 teenagers, including SAVING their lives in the last 1 1/2 years. So I stand on my testament to His love for us & those we love & those that are His (both children were baptized as babies & we also did a family lake baptism). May you find deep peace in my testimony to God’s continual protection! 😘

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 2, 2018 4:01 AM

Thanks for the response. This dream did it for me… I’m not leaving home for better paying work overseas. I think this showed me you won’t make it back in time. It was just a dream/nightmare, but it got my undivided attention.

Heather
November 1, 2018 11:46 PM

Hey there sister! Sending hugs and love your way. God also “woke me up” about a year or two ago and I too have that continual feeling of not fitting in. I recently heard a rapture dream where the dreamer looked over and saw another guy going up alongside him and he thought, “I want to KNOW that guy!” It will be such a joy to get to know you, and other z3ers in paradise!

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
November 2, 2018 9:38 AM

Hi there Sister! We actually share the same name ~ Heather! How cool 😎 is that?

I have thought many times how awesome it would be if this Z3 Community became multiple “safe cities” being organized by Lois Vogel, Elizabeth (Latter rain 333), & there is an FB group. How wonderful it would be to link up with strong in one’s faith, Brothers & Sister’s in Christ, Since all of us are surrounded by at least some, if not many, family & friends that are fast asleep!

I have thought this property we were led to purchase might be a “safe city/community” some day & after a few really negative things happening at it, I believe I may be RIGHT! Satan wants me to look at it in a worldly manner, from a financial perspective (my background is business), and sell it to “get out from under it” but now I am strengthening my resolve that maybe I am not to sell it but do the complete opposite – INVEST to make it a self-sustaining space.

I look forward to meeting everyone from our community. There will be a warm & immediate kinship in spirit. 💕

Heather
November 2, 2018 11:32 AM

What?? Another Heather, yay! If the Lord is leading you to hold onto that property for future use follow His leading! We too have land and need direction as to what to do. We are in California, which many say is a doomed state and due to fall in the sea. Still our area is far outside the city and our family has hosted many retreats here where hundreds of people have been led to the Lord. In fact, all up and down this valley people have been dedicating their properties to the Lord since the Great Depression and many have turned their land into church camps, home churches, etc. Many people say that when they come out here they just KNOW this land is special and they feel the Lord’s presence here. I’ve always thought if something happened in L.A. everyone who had ever been here would drive up and want to pitch a tent! We haven’t been called to leave so maybe the Lord still has a plan for us to be here.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
November 3, 2018 8:43 AM

How AWESOME for you to have had so many amazing experiences of people being led to Christ on your property! 👏🏻🎉💕🙏🏻😇

Anne
November 2, 2018 5:01 PM

I too have just recently had regular thoughts that “this is not your home”. it helps make sense of the fact that so many things in our world are off limits and foreign to us in spirit. Also, one of the regular things I pray for, for our persecuted brothers and sisters in faith, is that the Lord would help keep families together through it all.

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
November 2, 2018 5:17 AM
Thank you Jesus and brother Matt for that prophetic word. Some days back I had a dream like if I was on a visit tour on a bus and then the door open up for me to see the outside…bad was my surprise to see destruction everywhere. Destroyed and damaged houses etc..there was like nothing left in place! On my spirit, I knew it was America even I am not a citizen of this country but I am often asked by the Lord to pray for your president and the American people. I woke up with a strong sad feeling on my heart. I have been through some comments and I have seen one from Matt NZ, I believe your interpretation is right. Recently the Lord had brought a young couple to me for counselling and prayer…then at one point the Lord asked me to tell the husband where he would like to be more if tomorrow is his last day on earth, would he like to be with his friends or with his small family! Fortunately, the young man has then chosen to be with his family than going abroad on trip with friends. This is brought to my spirit when reading your comments. I think we are living dangerous time right now, I don’t want to bring fear or whatsoever but its like something will happen that will change the face of the world forever and we better be near our family when it occur. I was in a secular job well paid with huge benefits as an expat working in a foreign country where I lost all my wealth and even my life. After Jesus raised me back, I got the revelation that it was time for me to leave my former life and job to serve… Read more »
JOY
JOY
November 2, 2018 1:01 AM
I interpret some dreams for people but I can be off , so use your own judgement as I try, and forgive me if I totally blow it. The cell tower , internet/media/words caused the crash. The white econoline(economy in the ford=a shallow place in a river or stream allowing one to walk or drive across). So a place where the white-spiritual life was shallow and alowed the enemy a foothold. I believe the doors were kicked in trying to save the passengers. 5 passengers dead is the number of grace and all were relatives or close to family , I feel that means they all left here to go to heaven . The hood was up meaning the enemy was checking under your hood, ( like when you take it to the shop to find out what’s wrong —the enemy was on scene looking for things illegal in your life to take you to court in heaven to bring garbage into your life. If this was my dream I would ask pappa if satan has caught me breaking a law and taken me to court and if he is trying to take out family members and crash my economy with a spirit of fear. Fear is a negative magnet that satan uses to open our doors . The fearful shall have their place in the lake of fire. Even if you work away from home God can supernaturally transport you where you need to be and he is always with you and your family members so they are never alone. Faith that is not tested is not faith at all. Satan is always accusing the brethen in the courts in heaven. It’s his job to keep us walking close to pappa, and through adversity growing in our faith/love walk… Read more »
D’Atcy PNW
D’Atcy PNW
November 1, 2018 6:38 PM

Matt NZ similar check on desires to work / wander too far as well. Thx for sharing, good interpretation.

John Barry
John Barry
November 2, 2018 7:05 AM

Thanks Brother Matt , your dream lines up with what Henry Gruver was shown . Blessings

Peachey
Peachey
November 3, 2018 7:22 PM

Matt could your dream be symbolic.

The NYC nuke is the financial collapse that will be totally devastating and a suddenly event. New York City is the financial center of the USA. Could that event trigger the attack on the politicians in Washington DC, so that they get voted out, and we go left.

Could Boston represent the militia (private citizens) in the USA (Boston Tea Party, Paul Revere), and their not being successful to stop what is happening, the change that is coming. They are being destroyed.

I’m not sure what Maryland could represent.

Joel Carter
November 1, 2018 6:33 PM

The reason is that New York City still was and is targeted by God Almighty because the Christians who is now involved in the witch’s coven and the Harry Potter play at Lyric Theater. I speak of my experience with the Times Square Church and that church ( I assumed ) is now filled with the witchcraft. Harry Potter play caused the Heavenly Father to be displeased right now.That’s why the Father show you the vision of NYC to be nuked. I am still furious at the churches that allowed the Harry Potter parks to built at Florida and California. Christians who read the Harry Potter will definitely go to the Hell and then after our Lord Jesus tell them that he never know them and send them to the Lake of Fire forever with Lucifer and his demons and their followers. That vision above made me sad and upset at the Christians because of their failure to stop the evil now surround this nation and other nations. Please read this message and tell me what do you think of this.

Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
November 2, 2018 4:01 AM
Joel, I live in California, Please don’t be too hard on us Christians. Everything we try to stop here in California is voted down, or overturned by the courts and judges. Our votes don’t even count anymore. Our Christian schools are being closed down one by one and it is harder and harder for parents to stay home and home school because the cost of living here is so high Housing is just plain too expensive both parents have to work or if you are a single mother, you are working 2-3 jobs just to get by. so, even your children are being brainwashed by the propaganda called the public education system. I volunteer teaching art to children after school at my church and actually got into a disagreement with a 12 year old re” transgenderism . She was wanting to play music in my class (in the church classroom) by a tranny musician. I told her that was unacceptable. This became an issue between she and I Because last week I had shared the gospel with the other kids including her young sister who wanted to and did accept Christ. She the older sister was hiding in another room but within earshot came right in afterwards and started talking about transgender this and that and totally tried to undermine what had happened. Finally she asked what was wrong. I told he straight up that God made 2 sexes. Man and woman. Not man, woman and Tranny. Then she said but what if your not happy. I told her it didn’t matter. It was still breaking God’s laws. This week, I have had to tell them all to just put all electronics away. This is what our pastor suggest I do. These children do not attend my church and California… Read more »
Joel Carter
November 2, 2018 7:28 AM

I understand that you have a hard time finding the good Christian schools to raise the kids in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. They are so important that you and others’ kids to avoid the bad influences of homosexuals. Democrats are now making the Christians’ lives harder at California.

I spoke of the all Christians who allowed the Harry Potter parks to be established at Florida and California and NYC have a Harry Potter play at Lyric Theater. I still am upset about this. Trinity is now still displeased with the massive dose of witchcraft within USA because somewhere in the Old Testament God forbid Israel to involve the witchcraft. That anti witchcraft command also apply to us Christians. If any Christians who read the Harry Potter books and went to the Harry Potter parks in Orlando Florida and Hollywood California, they will go to Hell ( not go to Heaven at all ) and then go to the Lake of Fire after our Lord Jesus Christ who will sit on the Great White Throne of Judgement after 1000 year reign at Israel and tell them that he never know them. Understand now?

Heather
November 2, 2018 11:37 AM

Joel, have you considered that maybe Christians who visit these places are currently lukewarm and that the Lord still wants to wake them up? You can’t steal the judgement seat of Christ and say who has salvation and who doesn’t. Jesus still has a plan for many of these people. Warn against the allure of witchcraft and pray for their eyes to be opened!

Joyce Maloy
Joyce Maloy
November 2, 2018 11:07 PM

Joel, I stopped going to Universal studios in the 1980s when they came out with the move about Christ having an affair with Mary Magdalene. I also called the company and voiced my concerns and told them that not only I would boycott them but I would also encourage other Christians to do so! I have never been back since. I can’t speak for other Christians. I have not nor will I read Harry Potter books nor watch the movies. to me they are nothing more than packaged witchcraft to entice our children.

jerry rigg
November 3, 2018 2:26 AM

Well said. Only from a perverse mind would come the idea of Christ having an affair with Mary. Too many christian people are having an affair with Netflix and the Universal Studios mess.