“I knew this meant another civil war was coming in America.”

After receiving salvation in 1993, Z3er Nicki from Pennsylvania started receiving dreams and visions relating to world events in 2000.

In 2013, Nicki received a dream which she believes was a warning of civil war coming to America and an Iranian bomb simultaneously hitting Israel. She has never felt led to share her prophetic dreams, beyond a few of her family members and co-workers, until now. Here is what she saw in her dream:

“I was in Jerusalem, on La Via Dolorosa. I was walking alone, just looking around when two blind rabbis approached me, dressed as the Pharisees in Jesus’ time. Their garments were off-white in color and soiled. They urged me to come with them, but I was scared to go with them because their eyes were sutured shut in the design of a cross, and they looked grotesque.

They again urged me to come with them, and said, “The Lord needs to show you something.”

I felt in my spirit that I should go with them, so we went to their synagogue. When I walked inside, it looked like an old museum. I saw their congregation seated off to my left. They seemed annoyed that I was there.

The rabbis walked me down a long corridor that was part of the “museum”. There were artifacts displayed on the walls, including weapons of war, statues of heroes, parchments, scrolls, etc. There was something displayed from every major conflict or war since the beginning of civilization. It was like a war museum.

At the end of the corridor, there was a very long display case that had a calendar inside, under glass, showing the dates coinciding with all of the conflicts represented by the artifacts displayed, plus conflicts that have not yet happened.

As I stood looking at the calendar, a hologram of a soldier riding on a horse came up out of the lower right hand side of the calendar, riding out of the words on the calendar, “October – November”. I did not see any indication of a year. After October-November, there were only two more dates on the calendar, signifying two more future wars, but I could not make out their dates.

His uniform looked like an American civil war uniform, except the shoulder areas of his jacket were red and the rest of his jacket and his hat was blue. His pants and boots were black with gold braided trim.

His horse was brown with a black tail and was standing almost upright as the soldier raised up a sword in his hand, as though he was giving the “Charge” signal.

In the dream, I knew this meant another civil war was coming in America. I collapsed on my knees and began to cry out, “Why….why does this have to happen?”

The rabbis told me, “War for humans is as natural as combing our hair, or brushing our teeth.”

Then they picked me up off the floor and said it was time for me to leave. I was slow to get up, so they grabbed me and said, “You have to leave now!”

They escorted me out through the middle of the congregation, but this time, the people no longer seemed annoyed by my presence. Instead, they had a look of terror on their faces and they were begging me to stay and help.

As I was in the middle of the congregation, I heard a sound, like a freight train. I knew it was a bomb heading for Jerusalem, coming from Iran.

Then I woke up.

I feel as though this was a warning from the Lord. I remember it in so much detail. At the time of the dream, I was not thinking about war or any of the other things pertaining to the dream.”

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
October 25, 2018 8:03 PM

This Word sits heavy on my heart because I was shown, back in 2015, civil war on U.S. soil which helped me to follow God’s Word & leave the nation. In the Bible, when Israel is attacked & the U.S., aka Mystery Babylon, fails to offer Israel aid & assistance, the only thing that made sense why the U.S. failed Israel is that the U.S. would be busy with other events requiring all their attention so this all seems to fit together from a timing perspective.

If you do not follow Dave Hodges on The Common Sense Show, he had a recent podcast with Paul Martin with Intel showing that a Red Dawn invasion is occurring on both the Southern & Northern border, with Canada helping the Chinese. 😢. They tie together so much intel showing that a Red Dawn invasion coupled with a Fifth Column attack is underway right now. 😢. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9kAljGuRtk

Water, food, self-defense items, cash, metals, barter items, heat sources, paper copies of all key financial accounts, staples, health items, medicine, etc. need to be collected & gathered NOW! Do not wait. We are not to have a spirit of fear but the time that so many of us have received dreams regarding is now coming to fruition.

I pray for all my brothers & sisters in the U.S. I ask for a special prayer for my mom who is going through a difficult time & is completely oblivious to this real & present danger. Many blessings! May we all don our Spiritual armor each & every day!

Mike BC
Mike BC
October 25, 2018 9:02 PM

Hi Expat Gal:
Back in the 70’s I was walking across my living room when I was arrested by the Lord. He said ‘Look at Argentina’. As I did, I could see the killings, disappearances and civil chaos that was taking place. He then said to me ‘It will be much worse here and it will start here.’ I saw the chaos, hatred, violence spread quickly all over North America. Since then I have had many dreams of preparing to leave North America. In another dream I was hiding in the mountains and had covered myself with sticks and branches so that I could not be detected, but I moved my arm about an inch or so and was immediately picked up by satellite. It will be very difficult to hide here during this reign of evil. It is best to leave to where the Lord would have you go. I know you have left, so this is for others to consider.

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
October 26, 2018 7:32 AM

Wow Mike, your dream gives me the chills! About 2 years ago, I was sightseeing in Buenos Aires (Argentina) & the recorded tour voice was talking about all the missing people that were dropped by plane & helicopter into the water we were cruising through. 😳. It was devastating because loved ones completely disappeared & dead bodies would sometimes wash up on the shores. Heinous for all involved.

I agree that the technology that exists today will make hiding near impossible without divine & supernatural protection from God. The ONLY place of safety for all of us will be where God tells us to be. The obedience it requires is hard, especially when we are not thrilled with God’s directions. 🤣😂

ChristineB
ChristineB
October 26, 2018 10:08 AM

Expat Girl and Mike, my 14 year old daughter shared with me a dream she had in the last year where we were living on a compound of sort with other Jesus-centered families on a large parcel of land. She said there was a dome-like structure over the whole area that was not constructed by human effort. Some people were gardening and working both in and outside of these structure-like houses on the land. She said this dome made all of us invisible from every view point, we were moving about under it totally undetected.
Blessings

John McCanada
John McCanada
October 26, 2018 10:35 AM

Yes Lord, hide us in plain sight!!

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
October 26, 2018 10:30 AM

Wow! Definitely evidence of the supernatural things God may do to hide His people under His wings with the difficult times we are facing ahead…..

Kathleen K Nelson
Kathleen K Nelson
October 26, 2018 12:22 PM

The Lord showed my daughter about the same thing
It was a light blue dome

Charles VanDelden
October 31, 2018 3:40 PM

Hello ChristineB,
This dream from a friend of mine, Cindy S.,given to her in the 80s, certainly seems to confirm your daughters dream.
” I was standing behind a fence in a camp where Christians were held. And suddenly, the Lord translated me thru the fence, and I was standing on the other side of the fence.
I became afraid and said to the LORD, ” they will see me and shoot me”. The Lord said to me to not be afraid and to start walking. He must have blinded their eyes so that they could not see me.
I walked for hours in to the countryside, until in the distance, I could see a farmhouse, which seemed to have over it, what I can only describe as a “SPIRITUAL BUBBLE”.
When I entered the property, I could feel the “Glory Presence” of the Lord “hit me”, and there were people outside working in the garden and some chopping firewood.”
End of dream.
A few of the scriptural confirmations is found in Isa.4:5-6 and Rev.12:6.
Yes, just as in Noahs ‘ day, the righteous in our time, will be protected under His ” covering and defense “.
Praise His Name!
Blessings to you and family….

ChristineB
October 31, 2018 7:44 PM

That is amazing Charles, thank you for sharing – such a detailed dream and great scripture references.
Kathleen thank you for sharing as well.
Good confirmations!
Blessings

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 26, 2018 6:44 AM

Many have said that all the judgment is worldwide. I realize we are “in for it” here in the US, but will it really matter in the long haul if we move to another country?

God will direct each one. It seems the willingness to even consider a huge move take much humilty and obedience.

Jon George has really helped me in understanding the way Satan fights against us on every level. To accept this all out war against us as “nornal” it means changing our outlook on all we thought was “fine and picturesque”.

Many I walk up to to warn are now saying they know something is terribly wrong. Yes, and getting worse by the minute.

Conservative Christian Is Introduced to Deliverance Ministry and Holy Ghost Power Supernatural==this is an interview
Jon George Ministries

October 26, 2018 8:42 AM

Sister Marilee unless a person has a direct word from the LORD to move , it is a waste of time , events have started . When America goes down , she will take the whole world with it . The whole world will go in chaos quickly , America is the foundation stone the world system is built on , we supply much of the excess food to feed the poor , we buy most the worlds goods . If you move to another country you will be a stranger in a strange land & the first target when things begin to fall apart in the country you go to . America will be blamed for the world wide chaos and her people hated world wide . You don’t want to be in another country when this happens , unless GOD has sent you to other believers in that nation who will help you survive when it hits the fan . Events will happen quickly now , the invasion from the south has started , the Dems/left have started their coup , if a person does not get out now , it will be too late in 6 moths I believe . If you will study the Spainish civil war of the 1930s , we are following the same pattern I believe . It was uncontrolled refugee migration the mid to late 300s AD that brought Rome down and did so in less than twenty years . It has been going on that long for us now . Blessings

Kasey Streichert Burt
October 26, 2018 11:40 AM

John: I have to agree with you. Scripture explicitly states that there will be no place on the earth to hide from the coming events. Moving to another country may seem all well and good for a short period, but it will not be lasting. Our country is literally going down the drain, in fact we are circling it already. So, stay or leave it won’t make a difference in the long haul. Sadly, children and the elderly will suffer to the greatest extent.

October 27, 2018 7:35 AM

Sister Kasey I agree with you , if a person does research there are many prophecy’s from the Greek , Russian , Egyptian churchs and other Nations believers , all get the hammer of judgement , America & Israel are just first , the rest follow quickly . Most the Greek , Russian & Egyptian words indicate things happen in short time span when WW3 starts . Blessings

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 26, 2018 11:01 AM

The merchants of the world watch Babylon (US) fall in Revelation C.18 so my guess is that America falls first setting the stage for the Revised Roman Empire, likely ten nations that include Spain, France, Italy and Greece as per Terry Bennett’s advice to watch these four nations who will look for a Napoleon-Alexander-King. “Satan will offer them all three in one person, the A/C, and they will say yes.” Italy is about to break from the EU and northern Europe will be crippled when the Russians attack the US. Duduman said when the Russians attack the US China will march across Russia and stop at the gates of Paris, then put Russia in charge of a march to Israel for the Battle of Armageddon. All this is in perfect harmony with current events. The old Holy Roman Empire will not escape God’s wrath after turning their back on their creator who gave them Western Civilization.

mem
October 26, 2018 10:26 AM
JohnB – I think there is more to it. As far as moving to a different country and being targeted, it depends where you move to. If you are pale skinned and you move to a darker skinned country, sure you will stand out. This is a factor that some people overlook…how well does one blend in. The places that Expatgal and my family live have a very high ratio of pale skinned people so we blend in. Often my family are mistaken for locals…at least until we open our mouths or my kids start squealing in English. As far as being blamed…I just don’t buy it at least not in southern south America. There is actually a classism here, that while I don’t agree with it it is a reality, the paler your skin is the higher class you are seen to be, you are trusted more for no other reason, etc. I guess it’s a south american white privilege and we think its ignorant. Again I don’t agree with it, it’s just the facts on the ground. It comes from most of south America being colonized by the Spanish with pale skin versus the indigenous native south Americans. It is such a big deal here…pale skinned local families almost never intermarry with darker skinned native families because they don’t want to lower their perceived “class”. This was not at all a reason we moved here, but it is something we discovered after being here for years and it seems to be the case across Chile, Argentina, and Uruguay. Other places such as northern south America and central America are totally different where the vast majority are darker skinned native Indian lineage and is perhaps why gringos in Panama or Ecuador tend to really standout and can be targetted… Read more »
October 26, 2018 3:16 PM

Mem , I say in love it is good thing GOD sent you there and is going to take care of you . You list all the positives and from it , it is clear you think things are to remain somewhat normal in your area , at least for a time , I believe you are going to find this a false assumption in the future . I can show from history and prophecy a number of ways your society could break down in what is coming , but I don’t want to scare you . Have you asked the locals how they feel about America & Americans , and made friends with a Patron ? Have you trained the girls & your self’s to blend in for safety . Have you studied the society carefully you live in to do so , have you considered what problems could come in your society if it breaks down and how would it affect you and what your actions will be . You must add up all the positives & negatives because it is the negatives that will kill you , if you are not prepared for the worse case . I say this to help , blessings .

mem
October 26, 2018 8:23 PM
Hi John Barry – I think I understand where you are coming from. I know that you put a lot of stock in the vision attributed to George Washington and Chuck Youngbrandts prophetic words. I do think the chances are better than anywhere else that things will remain somewhat as they are here when Mystery Babylon collapses, maybe a speed bump, no where near the terror that awaits the US. Of course society can break down anywhere, but if I had to choose I would rather be here out in the country away from the masses of people, where we have wood stove heating, tons of firewood, well water, next to a river, massive acreage far off the road, where all the produce and meat and cheese and milk is produced locally. Even the gas/diesel/propane come from neighboring countries. I think Chile imports cars from the US, but we don’t buy US cars anyway, we only buy Japanese and German made vehicles and we already have the vehicles we need. Here, where we are there isn’t near the population density that is in and near cities. Where the people are not like the typical dog eat dog secular US citizen. Even where we used to live in the suburbs people were shot down the street at the local taco bell for no good reason. Women and children were abducted while out on a walk around the block near their house. Registered sex offenders resided nearby. I know the horrors that await those that tarry and continue to dwell there when the currency has lost it’s value, when banks are closed, when the government is too overwhelmed to keep the peace. I know that if we are just going to look at the nuts and bolts of the situation there is… Read more »
October 26, 2018 9:10 PM

I understand mem and truthfully it sounds beautiful , I don’t think it would take me long to adapt to that life and I am glad you are there and not here . I am called to be here , it is what ABBA has trained me for , so I come from that point of view . I am bound by who I am , duty & honor , I know the house is on fire , but I have to save as many as I can Mem . I know it is silly to many , but I love what America was meant to be , I cannot leave her in her hour of need , if even one can be saved , for me there would be no honor in leaving and I am glad you are there . I always seem to be trying to save someone , Blessing my friend .

LTw
LTw
October 28, 2018 9:18 AM

God Bless you John Barry, I am standing shoulder to shoulder with you (spiritually) for all the same reasons

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 26, 2018 11:17 AM

Terry Bennett was told by Gabriel that the US would be occupied by the Russians for only a short time and then depart. Will the Russians be forced to leave because the Chinese have attacked their home land? The pieces seem to be coming together. It’s interesting how God used three groups of seven years in the time line Gabriel gave Terry, just as he gave Daniel the 70 “weeks” of years for “thy people and thy holy city”, Dan.9:24. Sixty nine weeks of years or 483 years expired when Christ was crucified. Will the last seven be 2021-2028?

October 27, 2018 7:50 AM

Brother Robert , I think you are close , the Solar Eclipse of 2024 and the X marked over the new madrid might signal the final 3 1/2 years if your dates are close and I think they are . Blessings

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 27, 2018 2:35 PM

John, Dumitru Duduman was always my number 1 prophesy man (and yours too I think) when it comes down to fine tuning and I ‘m excited about what is happening in China, Russia, Central America and America’s civil unrest. Duduman nailed it all! Everyone should have a copy of his book “Going Through The Fire Without Burning and his booklet “Dreams and Visions From God”. This man was a prophet in the fullest sense of the term and Terry Bennett is my #2 man. Forty years ago I was saved partly through Bible prophesy: the return of the Jews to Israel and the communist conspiracy to rule the world. These communists, like Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Podesta, Soros and Jerry Brown are no different than Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro and Trotsky. They all hate God and their father is Satan. Our hope of the past is being replaced with concrete developments we see in the news.

October 27, 2018 3:55 PM

I agree , events prove beyond doubt , imo , Duduman was on the money , it is lining up just as he said , we can see it Bob happening before our eyes . Blessings

Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
October 26, 2018 7:39 AM

That’s a great question Marilee but here is how I see it. The U.S.’ judgment is underway now. If you are not where God wants you, you will not be able to do His bidding & complete His plans for your life. It is the difference between each of us saying to God, “Tell me your will & I will be obedient, regardless of where this takes me and what it involves” to “Tell me your will but it should not…..require a move, etc.”. My concern was that if I was not obedient, I and my family would suffer because we were outside God’s will and we would not be “in place” for when the chaos hits, whenever & wherever we may be at that time, to harvest souls. I regularly ask if I am doing what He wants in this country and to help open doors for the direction He wants me to go. It is an ongoing battle because I like to be in the driver seat! 😂🤣

Anyhow, press into God to see if you receive an answer from Him about His desired place for you in the days ahead. Best of luck. Very challenging times we are in……

mem
October 26, 2018 9:06 AM
Hi Marilee – I have run across that kind of sentiment before as well. People that say “it will be bad for the whole world, why not stay in America and enjoy America as long as possible?”. I think this idea that the whole world will be just as bad as all the rest is an overstatement. First we have to consider what timeframes are we talking about? The next 5, 10, 15, 20+ years? Are we talking before or after the AC declares himself to be worshipped? Starting with just the pre-AC time, we don’t really know how long it will be and I think there are going to be big problems for modern western countries before that time. Other countries will be affected to some extent, thinking economically. However, there are also the natural disasters that will come from Gods judgement, perhaps in tandem with economic/currency/war disasters. Then there are the millions of people that will take to the streets in riots when the government paychecks stop. Even before any of this happens and as long as it takes to happen, dwellers in the US have to deal with all the immorality, low value of life, etc. If you are raising small children like we are it adds another dimension. Just them growing up in an indulgent place like the US takes a toll. No matter what you do at home, they get corrupted by their friends and school and if you want to homeschool, many places now outlaw it and force you to send them to schools for regularly scheduled corruption and indoctrination. So even before the big shoe drops with disasters, collapses, riots, war, famine, and divine judgement (preAC) there is a big difference in the freedom and quality of life morally for a family. During… Read more »
Eldon
Eldon
October 26, 2018 12:50 PM
Z3 community. I just read some of the posts about safety in these last days. I am saddened and disturbed. There are 3 levels where Christians abide. These are exemplified by Tabernacle of Moses. The Outer Court ( where the largest # are ) The Holy Place ( where fewer are ) and the Holy of Holies ( where very few are ). It all has to do with intimacy with our King. Psalms 91 speaks of those who dwell and abide in the shadow of the Almighty will be delivered from all listed in the following verses. Years ago I studied ” God is Light “. Do you really think shadow as being hidden in some type of veiled darkness? An example is in Acts where people were being healed when they came in contact with Peter’s shadow. The New Age has this right. It was his aura. We are spirit beings that have a soul that lives in a body. Paul spoke of the redemption of all 3 listing them in this order; spirit – soul – then body. Before his fall, Adam was a spirit being that cloaked his soul and body in light. He was living out of the Holy of Holies in direct communion with God. Returning to Peter, Peter’s spirit had gained ascendency over his soul to the point he was ‘wearing’ his spirit as a garment covering his body. In the spirit world he was a light-being. Isaiah 60 1-3 is the season we are coming into right now. What am I saying? When I studied “God is Light ” I had a revelation that there is a place in God where one can become so full of His Light that Satan cannot touch you. There are forerunners who are now starting to… Read more »
mem
October 26, 2018 8:32 PM

Hi Eldon – I know where you are coming from. It depends on what you believe, but we believe that Rev 18:4 is a direct commandment to flee the US. If God has called certain people to stay for a purpose in spite of that command then they can surely expect a special protection or at least not having to experience the worst of what will come. In the case of Lot, he was physically told to leave before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, rather than protected while staying. Likewise the Christians were warned to flee Jerusalem before the destruction of the temple in 70AD when the entire Jewish race was almost wiped out. Christians were not protected that ignored or rationalized the command to flee away from needing to heed. At the same time there is the example of the fiery furnace, that while those men were in slaver/bondage they were protected in the midst of the fiery furnace, but that was a highly specific situation. They were slaves, they had no freedom to flee unlike the dwellers of the US today. As my family believes, God has told the saints to flee such as in the case of Lot and we would not want to tempt his grace by rationalizing or ignoring that command, because of course we open ourselves to dangers He never intended to befall us. It is very true, that we need to be hypersensitive to what God wants us to do and where He wants us to be no matter where that is

Eldon
Eldon
October 27, 2018 11:29 AM

Hi Mem, I don’t challenge your position, but yes, I do have a different take on some scriptures. Coming out of Babylon will not save a person if they still have Babylon in their heart. Hebrew children were exposed as still having Egypt in their hearts. So I am more inclined to emphasize come out of spiritual Babylon and its ways. The Babylonian system is world wide and in too much of the Church, also. My sadness is that in America too much of the Church has not been taught that their ultimate protection lies in closeness to God. Our armour we are to put on is an armour of light. We have access to the 7 spirits of God (Isaiah 11:2) This past summer, in light of Christine Beadsworth’s new warning dream, I suggested that we take the success of Reddcoin to the Courts of Heaven, very little response. King David reached into the next age in worship as he saw the future. We also must take it to the next level which is the Millennium. Hebrews 6:5 speaks of those who have tasted of the powers of the age to come. As for me, I have my orders. We sold our home in 2008 in anticipation of the coming crash and moving to a different State. My plans were abruptly halted when God spoke to me audibly not to leave because He wasn’t done with me here. Bobby Conners says that if God has to speak to you audibly you are dull of hearing. Hopefully that will change.

Mike BC
Mike BC
October 26, 2018 1:50 PM

Very true Eldon. A lot of the church does not know that a group is entering into the age to come. So this is a wake up call to those who are asleep and think that everything is going to be fine. Pressing into an intimate knowledge and love of God is the call of the hour. He alone is the escape from all darkness and corruption (decay). Anna Rountree saw the church decimated, but His own ones always being able to avoid the destruction from the enemy. John Mulinde,was told by Jesus that He would not take him if the coming was now. John was astonished for the reason why.l Make sure you know full well your position in Christ and do not assume that you are in a particular relationship with Him.
John Mulinde https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njt8Vvs5kyI
Anna Rountree https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHqoAb1I9iI

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 26, 2018 9:36 PM

Hi Mike:I really gained much respect for John Mulinde several years ago when I listened to all the videos he posted on youtube. The prayer video got me started. I recommend it to all– extremely telling
How satan stops our prayers – Combat in the Heavenly Realms
The teaching does not exalt Satan above God, but reveals our best strategy against Satan.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 25, 2018 7:30 PM

wow james

jerry rigg
October 26, 2018 12:00 PM

Is not the war taking place now…in our courts…who is elected as chief justice…in our classrooms……gender confusion and affirmation of deviant sexuality…in our homes….one is a believer and another is not? Maybe this points to our divided nation and the upcoming election?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 26, 2018 8:29 PM
Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
October 26, 2018 10:31 PM

WOW…i believe this is Truth. GOD BLESS You Dear James for posting.this message from Dear Nicki.XXX

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
October 26, 2018 9:42 PM

Thank-you all for your thorough and inspired replies.

Cal
Cal
October 26, 2018 4:21 PM

I remember the Yom Kippur War (1973) when it looked bleak for Israel outgunned by Egypt and outflanked by Syria. Credit Nixon for the resupply effort (Nickel Grass) turning the tide of battle and the US standing up to Russian threats of direct intervention when Russia mobilized seven airborne divisions and a flotilla of ships steaming for the Middle East. God in His mercy saved the promised land and will do it again with the brightness of His coming.

Denise
October 26, 2018 11:21 AM

From what I remember in the lore of statues, a horse standing upright (on two legs) means that a leader has died in battle. We must pray for our president, vice president and Israel.

Marilee Alm