June: “The month of the divine bloom”

People of God, hold on, hold on, hold on for the Lord has dispatched angels of blessing to go before you and to bring recompense, restoration and increase back to you. Where the enemy has come and thought he plundered you, now the Lord has released these angelic hosts and they are going back to the enemy’s camp and they are taking the spoils and bringing back all that was stolen.

The enemy is being paid back for touching you. The enemy is being paid back for tormenting you. The enemy is being paid back for stealing, killing and destroying in your life. The enemy is being paid back for lying to you. The enemy is being paid back for attempting to kill you.

The Lord is rising in your DEFENSE! This past while has been SO dark for SO many, but I heard the Lord say today, “The level of darkness you have experienced is because of the MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH that is being released in your life.”

It’s not something that the Lord is saying “Is coming”, it’s something that is “Upon you”.

There are going to be major demonstrations of increase, of the blessing of God, of recompense, redemption and restoration for you. The night has turned into day.

I saw these angelic hosts going up and down timelines and they were taking back EVERYTHING that was stolen to bring back to the people of God. I saw these angelic hosts even going back into generational lines and closing doors as the people of God interceded and stood in declaration upon the Word of God.

I saw the Lord pronouncing BLESSING over generational lines and a line in the sand being drawn that decreed, “From this point on there will be blessing upon blessing.”

This morning the Lord spoke to me that there is a great battle on right now attempting to DISTRACT God’s people. Don’t look at the distraction. Keep standing upon the rhema Word the Lord gave you, for significant breakthrough and turnaround is upon you.

Where there has been a dark cloud of heaviness, the Lord is decreeing a CLOUD OF JOY!!!!!!

This isn’t just a new ‘season’ for many of you, it’s a ‘new era’. What you are moving into now, the land of blessing, increase, abundance, opportunities and destiny is NOTHING like you have ever experienced before.

JUNE, “THE MONTH YOU WILL FEEL LIKE PINCHING YOURSELF”

The Lord spoke to me about June and I heard Him say “June, THE MONTH YOU WILL FEEL LIKE PINCHING YOURSELF”. The atmosphere around me was filled with JOY and the feeling of EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS AND JOY!!!!

There is going to be SO MUCH JOY and BREAKTHROUGH in JOY that you will have the sense of “pinching yourself” because it feels surreal.. and I felt the Lord say, “It is not SURREAL, IT IS SUPERNATURALLY REAL!!!!”

There is going to be EXTRAVAGANT JOY in JUNE as the blessing, increase, recompense, redemption, restoration, favour and abundance of provision of the Lord’s hand INCREASES on a level many have never experienced before.

I saw June like a beautiful rose that was OPENING UP and I heard the words “JUNE, THE MONTH OF THE DIVINE BLOOM”

SO MUCH is going to bloom IN YOU, THROUGH YOU and FOR YOU in June!!! The AROMA of Jesus, the ROSE OF SHARON is going to increase SO MUCH IN your life and THROUGH your life in June. A beautiful, deep, rich new, refreshing place of encounter with Jesus and place of DEEP intimacy.

WORSHIP IS GOING TO LIFT OFF THE HOOKS OF THE PAST AND TAKE YOU HIGHER THAN YOU’VE EVER BEEN

I saw in June specifically, as God’s people really press in deeply into worship, increasing our time in worship, pressing deep in worship, I saw hooks that have been used to “trigger” God’s people into fear, torment, things used to hold them back, keep them on the ground, stopping them from flying, are SUDDENLY lifting off and the Lord will take His people HIGHER than they have ever been. Higher in their perspective, their freedom, their joy, their peace, their revelation of the Word and significant increase in favor.

Where these hooks have sucked the life out of many of God’s people, caused a deep weariness, a hopelessness of constantly being “pulled back” and a feeling of wanting to give up, these hooks will be removed ONCE AND FOR ALL and the Lord will give you greater HOPE, CLARITY, VISION, JOY, INSIGHT and WISDOM for the future than you have EVER had so you can go FURTHER with Him than you ever DREAMED.

WORSHIP is a very STRATEGIC KEY to breakthrough always, but especially in JUNE. Worship Jesus! Worship Jesus!

JUNE – the month where you will feel like you are pinching yourself because of the amazing breakthrough, healing, joy, increase and abundance that He is releasing.

But remember what He said, “It’s not SURREAL.. it’s SUPERNATURALLY REAL!!!!”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Michael Brennan
Michael Brennan
May 27, 2017 11:31 PM

Thank you for this word Lana. I had a vision earlier this evening, and part of it involved Jesus removing a dagger from my back and healing the wound. He told me that I had been telling myself lies that he did not care about how much I was being hurt in a difficult situation that I’m living in right now.

He told me that he did care and that while I was called to carry my cross and persevere, freedom is coming soon and that he will not forget the pain and suffering I’ve endured.

This really resonated with me and gives me even more hope. Thank you again! God Bless.

S.A.
S.A.
May 28, 2017 7:25 PM

What you have shared is powerful…thank you for sharing…

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 27, 2017 11:59 PM

June is Nigh upon us and hope is the order of the day. If one could make a summation or define what each one of these “blessing words” could mean, it would mean different things to different people according to their needs. For one person could need Healing, others Peace, Deliverance from devils, Deliverance from debt, Hope, Joy, financial windfall, ministry opportunities breaking wide open. Still others may need a friend, a fresh start, the Presence of the Lord manifested to their soul. I can only hope and trust this is a Word from God, and according to my faith and according to your faith, let it be from God. Because of the great abuse from the Pentecostal Prosperity movement, I’m usually skeptical of such words, but this is a short term thing which can be proven. I expect a number of Z3’ers to report back their received blessings to either Lana or James.

May 28, 2017 2:18 AM

I share the words that resonate with me and this one was a bell ringer. I had just finished posting my new article about “Four Major Turning Points in 2017” when I read Lana’s word, so I was amazed because it confirmed what I wrote about the jubilee year. I am expecting to be one of the ones sharing a good report afterwards.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 28, 2017 11:40 AM

Brother Steven, I feel the same way. I received a word from a guy that was praying over me before a conference that I attended. I had never had a word from God given to me. He wrote that while praying for me the Lord gave him the word ” Blossom”. Then he referenced Isaiah 42:9 and Isaiah 35 1-2. This was given to me over a year ago and I was so excited but as I keep trying to step out and do things that I believe are from God, I keep coming up void. I am really praying that this will come to pass in June. God keeps reminding me that to the Lord ” A thousand years is as a day and a day is as a thousand years. I’m not sure how many more I have in me, but I am trying really hard to keep the faith and not become like the bridesmaids that their lamp ran out of oil. Here I am Lord, send me. If it is to the borrow pits, give me the strength I need but please let my labor not be in vein. Raise up your saints Lord, wake them up, put a stirring in their hearts. Please give me one other to walk through the battle with me. Feeling alone, but I know you are there.

May 28, 2017 2:08 PM

The fulfillment of personal prophetic words often takes longer than we expect. Abraham waited 25 years for the birth of Isaac. Joseph waited 13 years for the fulfillment of his dream. There are many examples, so you are in good company Bonnie. It is through faith and patience we inherit the promises.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 28, 2017 3:52 PM

I love you James and I have never met you. ( I say this with the utmost respect) Praise God for your wisdom and Godly advise. I am seeing green sprouts already from a new church that I went to today. I believe God is doing a new thing. Hallelujah. Has anyone seen the movie, ” Do You Believe”? It is beautiful how all of the little pieces form together at the end. I am feeling this beginning to happen. I am believing this word. Thank you Lana.

May 28, 2017 4:31 PM

Thanks for the encouragement Bonnie. I agree with you, the flower is blooming even now.

Jen G
Jen G
May 28, 2017 2:54 PM

Amen, James! I’ve had two separate words spoken over me (confirmation) that the Godly mate who I strongly desire will come into my life “quickly.” We all know that God’s timing and our understanding of time are quite different. I stand on His promises and, in the process, I’m really exercising the “muscle” of faith. Many, many blessings to you in the coming month!

Robert
Robert
May 29, 2017 8:50 AM

I am believing for a wife also to be able to minister to others together. I just joined christian mingle as an act of faith. It doesn’t seem hardly anyone believes that we’re in the end times or thinks life isn’t going to continue like it is. I pray God gives you someone soon!

Jen
Jen
May 29, 2017 2:57 PM

God bless you, Robert, and may your prayers be answered. I have taken similar steps as “faith in action” and believe that He will honor our desire to serve Him with our future spouse. Many blessings!

Ann
Ann
May 29, 2017 1:18 PM
James just reminded me that some personal prophetic words might take longer. I was in the car a couple of days ago and told the Lord, I’m tired, I wanted just to give up, and I feel like a failure. The devil has taken what my father and I developed. (I felt like a failure because when I go to the internet, my items are being sold, especially the UK by someone else. It’s no way I should be struggling and not having more money to give to the Church.) I needed an answer, and as soon as I went to Z3 news, I saw a message from Syreeta . Instead of me being excited, I was flooded with emotions. I became upset, because what was prophesied to me by many when I was in my 20’s, 30’s, 40’s. All I could think about was how long and lately if it would ever happen. I am now in my 50’s, and I had to repent because God did answer me when I went Z3news. I had to go to court many years ago in Canada to stop the same person from using what my Father and I branded in the USA, it took years, but I won the case. I realize the devil knows I love the Lord and the money from my products would mostly be used for people that are spreading God’s Word, like Z3 news. I was able to give a small offering to Z3news, but I wish I could have done more. I just want to say thanks to the Z3news members that were praying for my husband Roderick. He is still listed at the University of Michigan for a Lung transplant and my husband and I do believe in miracles. Syreeta letter was on time… Read more »
May 29, 2017 1:42 PM

Thanks for sharing your testimony Ann. Your perseverence is inspirational.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 28, 2017 12:26 PM

Dear Bonnie, many thanks for the reply. I too have had words come and go, and most are still awaiting fulfillment, so I can identify with your struggle and hope. But when you said: ” I’m not sure how many more I have in me, but I am trying really hard to keep the faith and not become like the bridesmaids that their lamp ran out of oil. Here I am Lord” I need to say that you and I don’t have a wit of lack in our Faith in Messiah or in His love for us and our salvation, but that certain words Prophesied over us can sometimes reach a point of doubt or weakness in those words. Nevertheless, your faith and my faith has not diminished in the One who did it all and paid it all. We shall bear up the best we can with or without “blessings” that my come to various ones in His Body.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 28, 2017 3:54 PM

Amen Brother Steven. God bless you

LadyDi
LadyDi
May 28, 2017 5:13 PM

Bonnie, you have a sister who is right with you…me. Let us come together and fight this together. You know “Where Two Or More Are Gathered”…. Let’s not look at the physical….but wait for the “Suddenly”. Mucho Love, LadyDi. We are Warriors in Gods army!

John Barry
John Barry
May 28, 2017 11:51 AM

Brother Steven these kind of words always scare me for the body of Christ , this word even if true is only for a small minority even on Z3 . I believe words like this put the body to sleep and give a false sense of security . Many will believe this is for them , when it does not happen it will hurt their faith and confuse them and I can produce words like this any time , they just will not be true . I have found words like this have a negative effect on the body of Christ and put people to sleep thinking every thing is going to be wonderful . Just my experience and thoughts .

May 28, 2017 1:57 PM

If this word is from God, then it is given with full knowledge of the impact on the whole body. God would not purposely hurt our faith. However, He warns us, My people perish for lack of knowledge. We are not living under the Old Testament when His people were led by prophets. Today, we are led by the head of the Church, the Lord Jesus Christ. Anyone who follows the words of prophets in place of the Lord Jesus Christ puts themselves and their faith in danger.

1 God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways,
2 in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. (Hebrews 1:1-2)

Having said that, God has given us the ministry of prophets to build up our faith (1 Corinthians 14:3). That means it builds upon the foundation already there because no one builds on nothing. Prophecy is given to confirm what the Lord Jesus has already put in our heart. This word from Lana passed that test for me because she confirmed what God has been showing me and doing in me. So I was edified by it and shared it in hopes it would edify others. So, if it does not confirm anything for someone else, then perhaps it was not meant for them. Each person must rely on God to discern what He is speaking to them through His prophetic ministry.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 28, 2017 3:04 PM

Walking on egg shells there John! To voice our thoughts or opinions which are not always in line or positive on another man’s forum we run the risk of offending. However, each of us must declare what’s within and not fudge or go along just to get along. The growing remnant family of Z3’ers is beloved, and I’ve always felt James has done a relatively good job with the position he’s placed himself in, but no one is perfect. I’ve not always felt welcome with my comments, but James and others have always forborne me. As far as your comments go, I’ll say that I lean more towards your point of view than the others. I like what Bonnie said and yet I hope Lana was hearing from the Lord, Some here seem to go by how it sounds or feels or by consensus. Her words have always been syrupy and sweet. Unlike what most Prophetic words sound like in harsh tones of Judgment and doom. We have to remember who we are in Christ, God will be with us forever. Yet, how can all these things dove tail and have personal applications? Each one of us must keep our eyes fixed on God and look to Him for our blessed hope and rewards, whether on this side of the divide or in eternity.

May 28, 2017 3:34 PM

The Apostle Paul listed the number purpose for prophecy is EDIFICATION (1 Corinthians 14:3). To edify means to build up, which is to encourage and confirm our faith. He also identified its’ purpose is for exhortation and consolation. All of those are good things, not a single mention of gloom or doom.

The Bible gives us words of warnings and words of edification, so it is not all one or the other, so your characterization of Lana’s words as being out of line with most prophetic words, claiming it is “unlike what most prophetic words sound like in harsh tones of judgment and doom” contradicts the scriptural definition of the prophetic ministry.

Claiming “her words have always been syrupy and sweet” is not true and is slandering her prophetic ministry, which I believe is from God. She often acknowledges the trouble we face, but she chooses not to make it her focus, which is wisdom. Be careful Steven that you not find yourself taking sides against God.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 28, 2017 10:42 PM

God forbid that I should contend against the Most High, nor was it my intention to dishonor Lana’s ministry. I won’t try to explain or justify my comments, other than to say I’ve found her words to be so hard to believe because of the Super Niceness & Positive-ness of it all. I can’t recall saying She or her words were out of line, but only in contrast to the majority of the other words which dealt with harsh judgment (meaning doom/gloom). Nevertheless, If I have offended anyone here and apparently I have, it was my own fault for posting things before examining what I’ve said to make sure they were edifying and for that I’m sorry. “For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body” James 3:2 I’m obviously not a perfect man……and I do apologize to all.

brian
brian
May 30, 2017 6:41 AM

question and test EVERYTHING! we are commanded to do so

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
May 28, 2017 10:46 PM

opinions which are not always in line I got it……I said it……….sorry

Mike M
Mike M
May 29, 2017 11:22 AM

I tend to perceive Lana’s words as words of victory. My wife and I have been given victorious words personally in the past, but the fruit was born out of very difficult circumstances. The ‘amazing things’ that people said God had for us turned out to be amazing miracles that delivered us from otherwise impossible circumstances. Not easy to walk through, but incredible testimonies to God’s glory and God having the final say. We are still walking through difficult times, but I’m focusing on the victory that we know is ours in Christ. The signs of the times are all around us, and much of the prophetic is speaking to where we are at…but in the middle of it all God has amazing things for His remnant to accomplish for His Kingdom purposes…and I treasure the words of victory and provision for us as we plunge headlong into battle.

Love you brother!

John Barry
John Barry
May 28, 2017 3:15 PM

I am walking on egg shells and I don’t like it Brother Steven . James does an awesome job here , that is why I support Z3 and encourage others to not forget James & Z3 . I must speak what is in my Spirit & heart to my brothers & sisters or what kind of man of GOD am I . I do not mean to offend any one here , I care about you all .

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 30, 2017 11:43 AM

Yes, looking forward to all the reports!!… Mine included😀

Cara Dennis
Cara Dennis
May 28, 2017 12:50 AM

I am praying an absolute fulfillment of this word. During prayer yesterday, I truly felt the Lord speak, you (and many saints) are under the banner of the Most High and I will stand as your shield against the threats/daggers of the enemy in the battlefield. I will protect My Children. It is His absolute promise to deliver us.

Spiritual warfare has indeed increased in my life the past few months, as I believe breakthrough in healing is coming over my condition of 8 years. I have been battling with and in His Living Word. I believe the Holy Spirit is testifying this to so many who await BREAKTHROUGH and have pressed into Jesus during trials on seasons of pain and suffering. May our faith soar to new heights, all for the praise, glory, and honor of Jesus Christ. Those who refuse to be shaken or moved off their confession. Thank you Jesus, we stand ready to receiving your MIGHTY OUTPOURING. Thank you for your good good work that is taking place right now and ever more. “Bless the Lord, O my soul, we forget none of your benefits, who pardons our inquities, and heals all our diseases…bless your Holy Name!” May He bless you richly. Thank you so much!!!

Amina Darden
May 28, 2017 2:19 AM

Amen Cara! God is faithful to all of His promises!

Amina Darden
May 28, 2017 1:38 AM

Lord I have hope that this is Your word spoken through Lana and that myself and the rest of Your remnant will experience the manifestations of these promises and blessings in Jesus precious name! Amen and Amen!

Deena
Deena
June 1, 2017 10:09 PM

Amen

S.A.
S.A.
May 27, 2017 10:50 PM

So deeply longing for the fulfillment of this word!

LadyDi
LadyDi
May 28, 2017 8:13 AM

I just wanted to share something interesting…..about a week ago, as I was waking up very early, I heard the words “Get Ready” twice. I thought to myself “Get Ready” there’s a song get ready…. So I went to YouTube and looked it up….sure enough there it was, “Get ready cuz here I come”, sung by Rare Earth. I’m bringing you a Love that’s true….The Lord knows that I would identify with that song, cuz in my old life I was a DJ, playing rock n roll tunes.
I feel very sure something is coming. I receive this word.

Rich
Rich
May 27, 2017 10:49 PM

Thank you Lana for a very encouraging word.
Much needed and the Lord’s timing, as always, is perfect!

Todd Henderson
May 30, 2017 12:53 AM

The last three years of work have been sheer torture. Under leadership that lied constantly and had no absolutely no idea of how to handle the situation they were in. Thank the Lord that I just got hired into a new department that is filled with several Christians. Honestly don’t think I could have lasted any longer. Been praying for this and HE answered my prayers.

jerry rigg
May 31, 2017 9:12 AM

Sometimes I wonder if there shouldnt be a website just for support for christian workers being abused in the workplace. I know what it is to be lied to by management at work. I deal with the public where I work and sometimes I get it both ways, from abusive customers and from the workers within. God has held me steady and seen me through some hellish times. Im also dealing with a medical condition but God has undergirded me miraculously. I will hold on to this word given by Lana.

DLBM
DLBM
May 30, 2017 10:12 PM

Todd, I can relate, The Lord told me I will soon be leaving my career of 30 years, the last couple of years have been very stressful, unfortunately, most Corporations only care about the bottom line, money. Most companies do not care about their employees, sad to say. This year will be huge turning point for many. This is the year to come out of the wilderness and cross the Jordan. Great things are coming.

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
May 30, 2017 3:00 AM

So glad Todd. Please pray for brother Peter. New career is hard work as real estate agent.

Robert
Robert
May 29, 2017 12:18 PM

I am one of the bunch of people here going thru the crucible right now in my life…this word directly pertains to me. I know this because it fits in context of everything I see God teaching me. Like James said it is directly related to his previous article and does not stand alone. Also I believe it is true for me because it is the only option left! Either God performs His word in my life or Im a goner! The process of dying to self is the prerequisite for obtaining these great and precious promises. We are inheriting a land of milk and honey…which is syrupy and sweet in one perspective…however we go thru the cross to get there…not pleasant at all. I’ve been travailing in the wilderness for many many years. God always signs His words of encouragement  to me in some intimate way…for example there is the line about this being a new era not just a new season…A prayer partner of mine said she was praying for a new chapter for us…but I corrected her as God impressed on me that He is not just giving us a new chapter but an entirely new book!!!
(I am literally writing this from the emergency ward where even my health is being attacked)

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 30, 2017 12:20 PM

Praying for you dear brother

Amina Darden
May 29, 2017 1:26 PM

God bless you Robert. God is faithful to His servants and I do have faith that the Lord is writing a new book for the people who have been obedient and that truly seeks Him with all their heart, mind, and soul. Thank you for your encouragement to the body of Christ!

May 29, 2017 1:21 PM

Robert, you must be my brother from another mother because our lives are so much alike.

Robert
Robert
May 29, 2017 5:39 PM

I am honored you would say that James:)))….its good to know we are amongst family! I urge anyone to speak up if you feel you have something to say concerning any of the prophetic words on the site. I know the whole community has been a real lifeline to me… personally I don’t need to hear soothing words for the future so much as I need to know the pain of my trials is not in vain and it serves a purpose!!! …plus of course that I am not all alone on this journey and there are many others experiencing the same things…this is edifying to me and I believe the whole purpose of prophecy….I do eagerly anticipate the complete fulfillment of Gods words in their perfect time…but until then this strengthens me to walk day by day so I do not grow weary and lose heart.
Praise report…my heart health is fine! I was tempted to fear but I know God has some crazy plan to use me for the saving of many lives…so I’m not checkin outta this world till my assignment is complete…despite any evidence to the contrary!!!

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
June 4, 2017 10:19 AM
I want to give a praise report on this post. I founded a ministry in 2010 called Dreams, Hope & Faith, dreamshopeandfaith.com. My vision is to mentor youth and families and teach them about our Jesus and also give kids an opportunity to learn about and ride horses. God blessed us with an amazing piece of property after my husband and I won a breeders cup race with an amazing horse that God had blessed us with named Stardom Bound. Since founding DHF, one of things that God had really put on my heart was to unite the body of Christ from all the different churches to worship our Lord in the large indoor arena that he had provided. I reached out to all the churches in our area, which there are about 10. Finally yesterday, June 3rd, my first fruit popped out. When I had finally given up with the idea , I recieved a phone call out of the blue about 3 weeks ago from the youth pastor of the biggest church in our area.( our entire little town has 2500 people) He asked if he could use the ranch to host a county youth event. I didnt know if he was going to follow through because he didnt call me back until a few days ago. So yesterday, I am witnessing about 100 kids playing capture the flag on our mountain side, roast hotdogs in the fire pits, and then worship the Lord and a message, which started out, well I have never given a message in a barn. I thought, well Jesus was born in a barn. He was joking and later told me how much fun they all had had. A little later I went back to make sure the gate had gotton latched after… Read more »
Corrine
June 4, 2017 4:24 PM

Bonnie, wow that’s a wonderful testimony!! Thank you for sharing. Sometimes it seems we see nothing happening in the natural world. But we know every time we pray and continue on in faith things are happening in the spiritual realm. We walk by faith and not by sight. Thank you again for sharing. Blessings, Corrine

LadyDi