“Each judgment follows the first in rapid succession, and with increasing intensity.”

Father has impressed upon me to repost this message and vision below, as what the USA is experiencing now is confirmed. There will not be much time between these judgments, just as He forewarned, and we are called as His body to pray, and repent as the time of the end is here. All those being affected by these storms/judgments remain in our prayers. Please continue to pray for our family as we prepare to receive those Father will send.

This message originally posted June 18, 2012.

As I was praying and asking the Lord about America and the coming severe judgments, I saw two different scenes. The first one was a giant wall of glass, and in the background of black, I saw a faint outline of the American flag, and the colors of red, white, and blue, the flag being behind the glass wall.

Instantly, the glass shattered into a million pieces and the flag behind it disappeared. Directly after that, I saw a scene where there was a very long train with many, many cars, traveling from West to East. This train was traveling at the highest speed a train can go, like lightning. The first car of the train then hit an invisible but solid wall, causing the first car to disintegrate and explode in every direction; then each car following hit the one in front of it, all with an increasing intensity and explosive power because of the force of the impact and the accumulative power of all the cars in motion behind each one. The cars hit in rapid succession with no reprieve in between. The scene, needless to say, was complete destruction with a force I can’t even describe. I then felt the Lord reveal this to me:

“The war drums have sounded. Tell My people My judgments come soon, sooner than what they expect. I send you these warnings because of My great love for you. I wish that not one of you would perish without knowing Me in a personal way. I find no joy in this purification process the earth must endure, but I will and do rejoice when it draws souls closer to Me. Sometimes it is only through pain and hardship that one would turn their eyes to Me above.

I will humble the people of America very soon. The arrogance and complete mockery of My laws will bring severe judgment. In the vision of the train, each car represents one of My judgments. The impact of the first one will shock many because of its’ intensity, but this will only start a chain reaction, so to speak, as each (car) judgment follows the first in rapid succession, and with increasing intensity. That is why I warn you to REPENT NOW! Do not wait until calamity befalls your country to make the decision to walk with Me in My commandments. To wait will only bring you much more pain, suffering, and despair.

My people, please take these warnings seriously. I do not speak in vain. Come to Me now. I love you.”

YAHUSHUA

*Please turn to the Lord now if you have not already, and ask forgiveness for your sins. Invite the Holy Spirit to be your guide, and trust in our Father completely as He will guide you and strengthen you for what lies ahead. My prayers are continuously for all to seek His face.

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)

If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. (Jeremiah 18:8)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 11, 2017 5:21 pm

This totally agrees with what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me. The intensity and frequency of events will increase and the nation will be reeling as one event occurs and another quickly follows. It’s such a time of humility and repentance for the body of Christ. It’s a time of cleansing and awakening restoring the reverential fear of Almighty God the one and only infinite one. These events reveal just how weak and fragile we are. Our trust must totally be in Christ for His strength is made perfect in our weakness and He is our righteousness.

Christine Beadsworth
September 12, 2017 3:57 am

Hi Michael. The word ‘reeling’ jumped out at me because I was studying it yesterday in these verses:
Psa 107:25 For He commands and raises up the stormy wind, which lifts up the waves of the sea. Psa 107:26 [Those aboard] mount up to the heavens, they go down again to the deeps; their courage melts away because of their plight. Psa 107:27 They reel to and fro and stagger like a drunken man and are at their wits’ end [all their wisdom has come to nothing].

I do believe the Lord is bringing the wisdom, pride and strength of man to nothing in these days. We can’t trust on the arm of flesh at all! Vain is the help of man. Only our God is an everlasting Rock.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Amen to that encouraging statement.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Such decrees are hard to make comments on, we all know pretty much what it means and that our lives will be greatly altered-our relatively pampered lives chastened. But as always, good opportunities to serve and bear witness in our afflictions.

Avidan
September 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Amen! Amen!
And Amen To This Message.

This Message ls line With The Message l Received.
(Except For Skin Disease And Epidemic That Are Coming To Engulfed The World)

Our Glorious Heavenly Father
Told Me Tell Each And Every One;
We Should Intercede For Our Families With
Prayers.
a) We should Direct “Bulk’ Of Our Prayers Towards Our Families.
b) We Should Repent And Walk Before Him In Holiness, Because He Is Holy. He,
The King Of The Universe Require Holiness And Humility From Us.
ls Not The Joy Of Our Father That His Children Should Be Subjected to ‘MuleTreatment’
He Wants Repentance,
He Is Insisting, The King Of Universe ls Insisting.
There ls No Way Around It.

We Either Repent Or We Perish Over Time.

c) Very Important;
Our Heavenly Father Said;
When We Come Before Him To Repent Our Sins.
We Must Say Exactly What We Are Repenting For.
We Must Lay Our Sins Before Him.
And Repent Each One ln
The Name Of King Yeshua/Jesus.

d)This Past Shabbat, Once Again:-
The Heavenly Father Told Me To Warn People Of A Pandemic influenza That ls Coming To The Earth.
It Will Strike With Little Notice.
Government Will Call For Quarantine.
Everything Will Close, Work places, Banks, Stock market, Please take note Stores Will Would be Closed too.
Be Prepared Well Ahead.

Not Long Ago;
e) He Told Me Verbally Of A Skin Disease,That Is Coming To The Earth. In His Discourse He Said Is Not Mrsa.
lt Is A New Skin Disease,
This Is In Relation To How We Dress Especially The Ladies. We Dress To Dishonor Him Our God.

All These Warnings Are For Our Benefit,
Our Heavenly Father Loves Us,
He Does Not Want To Lose Any Of His Children.
He ls Doing Everything To Wake Us Up.

Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!!
The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand.

The Vigil Continues….
As We Awaite The Return Of The LORD

Nita Grisham
Nita Grisham
September 12, 2017 1:39 am

Julie, I work at night and sleep during the day. This afternoon as I was waking, I heard” Get locked and loaded for spiritual warfare by putting on all of our armour. I looked this up. In Wikipedia it states to make our weapons read
Then this evening I see this post..

Renee
Renee
September 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Nita, I have experienced fierce spiritual attacks since 2013. One after the other, and very different. Impossible to prepare for. I am covered by the blood of Jesus and I became the spectator of all these events, shaken by it, but not harmed. I do believe that the Lord is already judging and punishing sin.
I also believe in repenting specifics and allowing the holy spirit to point out those sins that you didn’t recognise. I also believe in anointing myself with oil every morning as armour.
REPENT, REPENT, REPENT.
Bring it all to Jesus so that no accusation against you will succeed.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Thanks for sharing this. God bless you.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 12, 2017 1:01 am

Julie, the other morning I heard , ‘Man the battle stations.’
I believe this message is confirming our commitment to Him is to be that active soldier ‘not entangling ourselves in the affairs of life.’

Gerrie
Gerrie
September 12, 2017 4:57 am
I thought I would share a dream that I believe the Lord gave me about a train. I had been asking the Lord to give me understanding about this dream and I believe at least part of it is economic. In the dream, I was walking through my city, with my wife, attempting to go to places that we would normally go to. We went to a garden shop, some coffee lounges and other places that we thought were nice. As we arrived at each place, we found these places had been demolished. I remarked to my wife that the heart of this city has been ripped out. Next, I was in my office with my coworkers looking around the town where we noticed so many buildings knocked down. I tried to ring my contracting agent, who for some reason worked at the garden shop that had been demolished, but the person who answered the phone said she was on holiday. I then left my office with my coworkers and we walked to the edge of the town where we came to a precipice, which was man made. It had a solid cliff wall and was unlikely to collapse. There were a number of businesses that were cantilevered out over the precipice using steel girders. A giant man was standing next to one of the business buildings. This business seemed very ancient, driving in a wooden beam along the side of the building to try and support it so it would not collapse. Suddenly, I was on a train which was traveling at the bottom of the precipice. As I looked back at the precipice it did not seem that high after all. As I looked back, on the top of the precipice, two men where shaking a train like… Read more »
Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 12, 2017 3:36 pm

As I was reading your comment, Gertie, I am asking for understanding also and I was impressed the train on the precipice was the usa ( its economy ) and the train below you were in was Australia ( its economy ) and the collapse of the petrodollar will not be as devastating for Australia.
I, and this is just my personal opinion not what I heard from our Lord, but I believe because of the prophets and believers from there who have prayed and interceded for americans that Gods hand of mercy will be upon you. Somehow He will minimize this for you who are standing for Him and if that means that He will bless the whole nation, then yes and amen to that.

Gerrie
Gerrie
September 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi Thomas
it was actually my husband Stuart who wrote about his dream about a train in peril,but yes agree with your comments,it could mean what you say. The first part is disturbing though about the town,so I think there will be some impact.
I personally think housing market may be affected here,it is incredibly high in some parts of the nation,could be the part where a giant tries to prop up a house.
but in all things,The Lord is with us to guide us through and to be a light to others.
bless you.

Christine Beadsworth
September 12, 2017 3:53 am

When I read this, I heard DOMINO EFFECT.
A domino effect or chain reaction is the cumulative effect produced when one event sets off a chain of similar events.

Sheryl Fortnat
September 11, 2017 10:02 pm

Julie. Your message is absolutely right on target. This video from Pastor Benjamin Faircloth may serve as confirmation:
May God bless all on z3 and your loved ones.

D. Garcia
D. Garcia
September 11, 2017 8:15 pm

God bless you

Peggy Ann
September 14, 2017 12:27 am

How to Prepare for Heavy Persecution 2017 -Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (14:53 minutes). This is NOT an ear-tickling message.