“Judgment has been declared, judgment has been declared!”

I saw an angel, very tall, like a couple of hundred feet, with a trumpet in his hand. He stood on the land. I could see some of the states underneath where he stood. He was standing in the Midwest area (United States). I don’t know if the location is significant or not because nothing was specified regarding it.

The angel looked up and then made an announcement. He said,

“Judgment has been declared, judgment has been declared!”

He then proceeded to put the trumpet to his mouth, to blow it. I saw a wave sweep across the land, and a great wail came forth from the people. I saw the cries rise up to heaven. There was a pause, like a space in time. It only lasted a few seconds. Afterwards, I saw a move of God like I’ve never seen before.

A war is coming.

As with all things, take this to prayer.

Shalom
Mena Lee Grebin
Faithful Walk Healing Ministries

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Jane
Jane
May 3, 2017 10:44 AM

My son just woke up (he’s 11) and he saw a ‘vision’ of Donald Trump’s framed picture on the wall with the year 2017-2017 at the bottom of the frame.

SusieQ
SusieQ
May 4, 2017 1:49 AM

Pray for all our leaders. Time is short.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 3, 2017 7:42 AM

Mena, this part:

“Judgment has been declared, judgment has been declared!”

reminds me of this:

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

m.Stephani
m.Stephani
May 4, 2017 9:53 PM

in 1998 I awoke to the sound of rushing waters/wind at about 3 AM and Jesus was sitting next to me. He said nothing, then left.
2 nites later He came back and amist the roaring waters/winds He recited the Olivet prophecy and at the end of it He said that “China will attack to the south”.

that will be the sign of the end of the age and His coming.

In 1999 The Holy Spirit told me that “your country will be drawn into a war of attrition that lasts 14 years and depletes your armed forces and leaves your country broke. then there will be a period of 2 to 3 years where floods, droughts, wild weather, and social uprisings – all in various places – intensify. Then the war with China will start and last for 5 years.”

It doesnt end well for us. I was distraught and blurted out, “but what about us your children?!”

He said, “NOT ONE HAIR WILL BE HARMED ON THEIR HEADS”. I knew that the voice that said this was Jesus. I recognized His voice.

Amen

Krista West
Krista
May 3, 2017 2:46 AM

I feel absolute anguish and devastation reading these words. I have no doubt that they are from the Lord.

John Barry
John Barry
May 3, 2017 4:20 AM

Glynda Lomax put out a word yesterday that the Great War is about to begin . I am convinced once the Psalm 83 war starts it will escalate into a total world war of survival thru the Ezekiel 38 war and continuing to the Battle of Armageddon . The LORD has had war on my Spirit for two weeks calling me to prayer for Mercy . It will happen rapidly and the war will last 5- 7 years I believe .

Sonia
Sonia
May 3, 2017 6:57 AM

John, I agree war is coming and many prophecies are pointing to a war in the Middle East: Israel (more specifically Jerusalem) against the Arab surroundering nations and I would not be surprise if this happens in the fall of 2017 during the Jewish feasts….
We must pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
Shalom !

Helen McCarthy
Helen
May 3, 2017 12:14 PM

Sonia,
Yesterday, President Trump made a curious statement regarding the funding bill, the US “Needs A Good Shutdown In September To Fix This Mess”.
Personally, I believe world leaders telegraph intention through their statements (Obama certainly did with his plan to ‘fundamentally transform America’)
When I read this, I felt a strong sense in my spirit that Trump’s statement has significant meaning other than funding the government. Two days prior to this, Rachel Baxter’s post about “This fall the mighty fall will begin in earnest and there will be no slowing” would seem to confirm that this September may be the beginning of great change.
Praying for our Lord’s mercy that those who are asleep will hear His warning: “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9

Tasha
Tasha
May 3, 2017 1:14 PM

Thanks for sharing; that’s interesting, Helen. A couple days ago in a vision I was shown a probabilities graph, then a headline: “American Casualties 100% Guaranteed”; then a flag-draped coffin (military). It seemed an indictment of the US military as the ‘hammer of the whole earth’. There was a strong sense that it applied to the situation with N.Korea. It seemed so urgent at first, but since I also have been shown a fall season being the time when things really begin, maybe this is a message for fall or later. Yet it’s given now, so we can pray, I believe. If war casualties can’t be averted, pray for revival among the soldiers. Second, if it’s on God’s agenda that the N.Korean regime is to be overthrown, pray that it be with as little civilian bloodshed as possible. We would not choose war, but there are 25 million North Koreans who hardly dare think a free thought, and many Christians in the prison camps. One church in South Korea (numbering in the thousands) has prayed for 35 years for reunification; God put on my heart that He is on the way to answer their prayers.

sgd
sgd
May 3, 2017 3:50 PM

The Christians in South Korea are serious prayer warriors. Much fasting.

Avidan
May 3, 2017 7:37 PM

We need to do serious Praying and doing heartfelt fasting.
Why? Why not Here in America.
Instead of repenting people are talking of living, but to where?,
these are the end times, trouble will be everywhere.
We need to be fasting and Repenting.
The Days of Famine, Plagues, Darkness, Sword is almost upon us.

Repent You! Repent Me!! Repent All!!!

Tasha
Tasha
May 3, 2017 4:10 PM

Yep! The Asian church is very mature and revival is about to break out in Asia…. it has started but will increase greatly soon.

Helen McCarthy
Helen
May 3, 2017 2:06 PM

Tasha, thank you for sharing that, I pray we will bear witness to those answered prayers!

brian
brian
May 7, 2017 5:48 AM

in 1994 a rabbi (Rabbi levi saadia) predicted war with north korea and specifically mentioned seoul. he had a good track record

Tasha
Tasha
May 7, 2017 4:00 PM

Thanks, Brian, I’ve viewed that video before as well. My sense is this war will not take place until fall or later, but who knows.

James - Lincoln
James - Lincoln
May 3, 2017 6:07 PM

I completely agree Helen – a very curious statement! what advantage is there even to waiting until Sept for the Gov shutdown – while in the meantime Sanctuary cities and Planned Abortionhood continue getting funded by our tax dollars?! Yesterday i called all of my reps and told them to shut it all down and to start with the abomination Planned Abortionhood! defund or shut it down – it’s the ONLY reason any of us voted for DJT. Not so he and the fellow spineless GOP can flip flop and all of a sudden decide to start supporting every whim of the democrats to “just keep the Borg running!” …IF we could stop legalized abortions maybe we could delay Divine judgment and if the government shuts down entirely it could conceivably prevent us from starting a Nuclear war with the NK! Sadly, i think the entire bloc of DC leaders are blackmailed or scared into inaction.

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson

Mike
Mike
May 6, 2017 12:07 AM

Trump has chosen poorly by signing the budget today which continues the funding PP. My feelings are that the U.S. will be severely punished for his doing so.

John Barry
John Barry
May 3, 2017 9:18 AM

Sonia I believe you are correct and this will be the first major battle of WW3 , I think during or shortly after this Psalm 83 battle N. Korea attacks S. Korea and our west coast with 3-4 nukes drawing us into war with N. Korea . While this is going on China attacks Taiwan , once the Russians determine most of our forces are engaged in these two wars , they hit us ( Ez. 38 : the land of unwalled villages ) with a surprise nuke attack . This is just the beginning of the World War I believe . Blessings & Prayers

Sonia
Sonia
May 3, 2017 5:33 PM

Yes John, I believe you are correct. unfortunately we are entering in the season that Jesus talked about when He said:
” nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and great earthquakes shall be in divers places…”. But God is faithful to keep his remnant safe !
Blessings !

John Barry
John Barry
May 3, 2017 6:56 PM

I am excited to live in these times because the next generation will not know war but the peace of Yeshua . Having been Crash & Rescue in the army I have some idea of what horrors we will have to see , this thought scares me some , that’s when I go read Malachi 4 : 1-3 and remember ABBA GOD picked us to be here now and HE can not be wrong , so we must be able to do this thru HOLY SPIRIT . I look forward to finding out the criteria HE used for picking out who would be here now & why us . You walk with Angels Sonia .

Anne
Anne
May 3, 2017 7:19 AM

I had a dream two nights ago of war coming to our land. The dream began with a plane doing a purposeful nosedive straight down toward an area that looked like gentle hills or meadows and/or fairgrounds. People were astounded as they looked up to witness it. Somehow I knew it meant war. I knew it important to flee from the area and try to get home by foot on back roads.

James - Lincoln
James - Lincoln
May 3, 2017 11:27 AM

FYI – my Dad and i were having a chat this morning when at the end of one of his texts he said out of the blue “six hours, six days, six months = 666” It took me a couple of times querying Dad about why he said that… but he had no clue really other than The Lord told him to “say that.” I could be wrong but i quickly applied that to 28-day (lunar) months and i believe it’s halloween day from right now…

thoughts anyone??

Sarah
May 3, 2017 4:10 PM

This words are for me, it is birthday my sons,exact to hour. He live with his moslem father and don’t speak with me, because I left Islam. I think God wants to tell me something.

William
William
May 3, 2017 5:09 PM
Heather C
Heather C
May 3, 2017 9:40 PM

I love this article ! thank you -its just what i needed RIGHT now

William
William
May 7, 2017 7:13 AM

Hi Sarah,
Jesus has assigned authority to you. So use it. I design the prayer for you .
” I, being a policeman/ policewoman of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, I break the power of the devil over my son’s life and I claim my son ‘s salvation. I break the power of devil over my husband’s life and I claim my husband’s salvation. In the name of Jesus, I decree my son is a good son. I decree my husband is a good husband. In the name of Jesus. Amen! “. Say this prayer daily. Then, in your understanding/ imagination, see Jesus is fighting the devils over your son and husband. Do not argue in your mind. ( The strong hold is actually the argument caused by the devils. ). Understand policemen have authority to help you know that you have authority from Jesus . Devils have to obey. God bless.

Sarah
May 7, 2017 12:07 PM

Thank you, but my Ex-husband was married after me and now he is again divorced. Is he my husband??? We are divorced.

William
William
May 7, 2017 12:45 PM

Oh, sorry I don’t know that. But you can still pray for your son. In Jesus ‘ name, keep decreeing your son is a good son. Then your son will contact you. Jesus will call him to contact you. Jesus will put the affection in him toward you. Because you decree in His holy name and with believe, with expectation of seeing your son, and seeing him surrender to Jesus as well, with an awareness of your situation will change ( concerning your son). God bless.

Eric E Strait
May 6, 2017 6:39 PM

Hi Sarah,

What is your sons full name?

Sarah
May 7, 2017 3:09 AM

Thank you for your prayer, brother.

Eric Strait
May 7, 2017 8:43 PM

My pleasure. That’s what family is for and what Jesus instructs us to do ☺

Sarah
May 7, 2017 3:05 AM

Hi Dear, his Name is Isa Yulian Thumm, he is 14, but fallow his moslem Father Michael Thumm. I miss him very much but sence 4 years he doesn not speck with me, because I left Islam. I’m very sad for him.

Eric Strait
May 7, 2017 8:41 PM

I have your son and his fathers name added to my prayer list. I will pray in faith and please let me know as soon as you get their testimony. Grace and peace unto you in Jesus name.

Sarah
May 8, 2017 7:59 AM

Thank you brother, I add your name in my prayer list. God bless you and your family

sgd
sgd
May 3, 2017 3:47 PM

According to a calendar calculator ( I love that tool), it would be November 9, 2017(Thursday).

James - Lincoln
James - Lincoln
May 3, 2017 5:46 PM

strangely when i count in 4-week increments (*6 lunar months and then add 6 more days) from today i come to Oct 24. No matter as I was definitely off in my count with landing on halloween. oops – sorry folks.

Eric E Strait
May 6, 2017 6:41 PM

Well God is working all things together, because it caused me to ask that sister what her sons name is and now we can stand in agreement with her for her sons salvation. I love the article that William shared by brother Hagin. Faith is our key!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 4, 2017 3:44 AM

UN culture organization votes to adopt resolution denying Israeli rights to capital, Jerusalem.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 4, 2017 6:25 PM

Yes Mena! Glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Confirms my very short dream from 2010. I saw a mighty angel flying through the air. He was blowing a trumpet. He claimed, “WOE, WOE, WOE TO THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH! FOR GREAT ARE THEIR INEQUITIES AND GREAT IS THEIR JUDGEMENT! JUDGEMENT HAS BEGUN!
Please people, turn to Jesus if you don’t know him, Do it now!

Tammi M Brown
May 5, 2017 3:28 PM

I am not sure what is coming. I know that in March I heard and wrote things would be changing in 6 months. God just gave me yesterday Isaiah 24.