“I will judge the false shepherds and prophets who say they are Mine!”

A dear brother in the Lord sent me several emails containing various dreams, Words, and visions he’s been given from the Lord over the last few years. I pulled the following one up last night, and because of what the Lord showed me after reading, knew I needed to post this asap:

Word of the Lord God given to William Thompson on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 4:29 A.M. EST

“Hear the Word of the Lord,”

“For thus says the Lord Jehovah, the One Who sits upon the very Throne of heaven,”

“Speak to those who call themselves Christian, who say that they are My sheep, to those who are nothing more but deceivers and have become wolves in sheep’s clothing, to the false shepherds and false prophets who say they have a word from God, but have tried to make a profit from it by deceiving My children, by scattering the sheep!”

“Your sins and abominations, your arrogance and pride, have come to an end! I can no longer tolerate you living off the fat of the sheep and have taken no care for their well-being, but instead have only been concerned with lining your pockets with money! I speak to you, that I will cause your pockets to have holes in them and you will no longer be able to gather in the wealth!”

“I will take away from you that which you have taken through deception and manipulation. You have been shepherds over the sheep for too long, and instead of binding up their wounds and helping them, instead of giving them nourishment to become healthy and mature, you have scattered them to every area of the world. Too many of My sheep have been wounded, starved, and cast out or run off, and I say to you that enough is enough! I will no longer tolerate My sheep being run off and scattered only to become food for other wolves!”

“No longer will I tolerate you robbing them and then saying that I have sent you! I did not send you, nor did I tell you to sell the prophetic as though you were the world! You have become seers and psychics, not prophets of the Living God!”

“What you have done in public, over the air, over the Internet – I will bring to a stop! My sheep, the ones which you have scattered, will know that I have not called you, because I will judge you publicly before their eyes, unless you come before Me now and repent. Come to Me in humility, before the sheep, not in some hidden prayer closet, for the sins which you have committed were done arrogantly and publicly. Come to Me with a broken and contrite spirit, and repent and turn from your wicked ways, and I will forgive you. But if you choose to harden your heart, and say to yourselves that you have done nothing wrong, then I will reveal your sins and I will judge you.”

“In the coming days, I will begin to purge and to judge those who say they are Mine, who have a form of godliness but have denied the power thereof, and I will judge you swiftly and harshly. I will take away from you the source of your pride and the wealth that you have which has caused you to become bold and arrogant – and I will humble you before My sheep! Listen to the word of the Lord! Humble yourselves and repent before the hand of God deals with you and judges you! I will judge those false shepherds and false prophets swiftly, so that My sheep are no longer scattered upon every high hill. I will gather My sheep together, and give to them your wealth, your ministries, and your gifts, because you have not been faithful with them.”

“And then I will deal with this great land, this country which I formed. No man formed this nation, but it was I, the Lord God, Who created it! I am the One Who formed it for My own purposes. But I say to you, America, that you have become a rebellious harlot. You have turned away from your roots and you have despised the gifts that I have given to you. I gave you My children to dwell here so that you would receive the blessing, but instead you have persecuted My children. You have scoffed at their faith. You have scorned and rejected them and have tried to shut them out. But you have only managed to reject the source of your blessings. For this, I will judge you. I will show you that I am in control! I will show you that I am the One Who places people in power, and I remove them away from it.”

“Because of your arrogance and rebellion, I will deal with you just as severely as I will with My sheep. You no longer seek after Me or My will. You no longer tolerate My children. Instead, you have chosen snakes, vipers, and deceivers to be in position of power. I did not choose the leadership of this nation, nor was it My will! I did not place them to further scatter My sheep, but I can remove them! I will tolerate your haughtiness no longer. As I deal with those who say they are Mine but are not, I will deal with you. I will show you that I am the One Who is in control!!”

“Take heed and turn from your wicked ways and turn back to Me! If you do not, then I will deal with you. I will allow you to be brought to your knees before Me. If you do not turn away from your sins, your arrogance against Me, then in the coming days, I will deal with you. I will cause an earthquake to shake your west coast, and as you try to handle this in your own strength, you will be attacked by your enemies on your east coast, even while you are trying in your own vain attempts to clean up the gulf coast! Your leadership will utterly fail and I will remove them. If, even after all this destruction, if you will turn to Me, I will forgive you and will heal your land,” says the Lord.

End of Word

***God willing, I will write up and post within the next couple of days what happened as I read this, and the visitation I had immediately thereafter.

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 18, 2017 7:17 am

The Lord is Holy and He is a God of Justice. He sees and has compassion on His sheep that are affected . Our God is a good God ! Hallelujah to His Holy name! The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Please break the hearts of stone Lord. We all are sinners in need of you . Avenge your sheep Father God . Bring restitution and Justice for your people . Praise your Holy and Glorious name forever.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 19, 2017 7:27 am

Pastor Steve Hill. This is what True Revival sounds like.
Please tell your leaders this is what we want in American Churches! We want HIM !! Please leaders of God take us back to the cross of Christ , let our earthly worship mirror image/ reflect Heaven’s worship. Lead us into the presence of the Holy one. We won’t settle for less. PLEASE don’t sugar coat for us anymore!! We want ALL of HIM, His Precious presence, His Holy Fear.

Take us into the Holy of Holies. Allow His spirit to truly come down and let us truly begin to MAGNIFY the Lord together once again. It’s been too long. Leaders, what happened? Where did He go? Where did we go ??

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 19, 2017 11:05 am

Warning!! – Message from Steve Hill

Mikey H
Mikey H
June 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Wow, just listened to it again. Absolutely powerful, just can’t get enough …..

Mikey H
Mikey H
June 19, 2017 8:04 am

Bless you Katie.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 19, 2017 8:14 am

Bless you my sweet brother. Thank you for the reminder of what we can be with HIM. Love you with our Saviors love !

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
June 18, 2017 8:40 am

Amen Katie. Looking forward to your next post Diana on the context of you’re posting this one.

Mikey H
Mikey H
June 18, 2017 9:02 am

Thanks Diana, i always enjoy your posts. The Lord sure is cleaning up the Church house.

If i may, i would like to honour my adopted spiritual Father on this Fathers Day, the late Steve Hill who was a wonderful example of a Apostle, Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet and Teacher. Steve’s life and sermons still minister to me every day. It was on Fathers Day 1995 that the outpouring in Brownsville started and ran for many years. What i enjoy most about Steve is his love for Jesus and his passion for souls. One of the greatest soulwinners of our time. We sure need realdeal Fathers to be raised up and Leaders that have the heart and love for Gods people.

Happy Fathers Day Steve, and thanks …..

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 18, 2017 9:31 am

Powerful Mikey. That took me back in remembrance of a special time , in my personal walk with the Lord and as a country. I remember your spiritual Father with you today snd pray God have Mercy on us , give us another leader, give us another Brownsville. Please Lord Jesus Forgive me. Give us ankther move of your spirit. Save this country Abba , forgive us. I honor Steve Hill along with my brother Mikey and all the Men of God today that care for us and lead us in spiritually. Please Lord give us leaders after your heart. Shepherd your people , most Holy Father. Happy Fathers day Abba!

Mikey H
Mikey H
June 18, 2017 10:45 am

Yes Amen Katie, Lord we need a mighty move, and shepherds after your heart.
Love you sister.

Amina Darden
June 18, 2017 1:45 am

It is time to get your house in order people! The Lord is not playing!

Peggy Ann
June 18, 2017 2:33 pm
michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
June 18, 2017 9:49 am

Thanks Diana, I always love your posts they are spot on.

bert
bert
June 18, 2017 9:35 am

This observation is completely non sequitur, but did anyone notice the “dog” in front of the sheep?? The “dog” has the face of a dog, but it has the body, legs, and hooves of a sheep!!! See picture James placed before Diana’s posting.. Couldn’t help but notice, and all sorts of analogies came to mind; wolf in sheep’s clothing, false shepherd, and so on. VERY clever, James!!!

Estelle
Estelle
June 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Yes, upon looking clearly I did see the dog/wolf in sheep’s clothing. Very clever graphics! James, do you do your own graphics for all your posts?

June 19, 2017 10:57 pm

I have to pay for the rights to use the ones that are copyrighted, which is a lot of them.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 20, 2017 11:26 am
@WarriorsinChrist, I feel prompted to answer that question in light of this, the following, “… While I understand and agree that most holidays are rooted in ancient paganism, he has a section about salvation and he’s quoting revelations , that everyone will have a chance of salvation bc satan will be cast out into the lake of fire, and so no one will be tempted to sin, this sounds very off and in biblical…”. That quote (of yours) is ‘biblical’ in part and ‘un’biblical in others, as I have come to interpret, translate, digest, read and (attempt to understand not with my earthly mind that was taught and trained, educated and sch-r-ooled, programmed, brainwashed and dumbed down to the point of ad nauseum), in other words, I (and from what I’m reading on z3 both authors and commenters) ‘WeZ3’ are being transformed so fast or as Pam and someone else said, ‘being downloaded so much right now it’s 😉 amazing!!!’ …anyway, what I am trying to say about your quote is that Satan gets bound for a thousand years while we, His bride (and others) live as kings and priests with Him and then, Satan gets loosed for a little bit, is able to gather together (some of? the ‘others’-presumably those which we, His Bride 👰-now HIS WIFE 😍we’re not able to teach and train, educate and school, via a program,download device or whatever to love HIM) well, Satan manages to gather enough of em to start his final little skirmish(really ain’t gonna be much of a battle 🤗) and then satan along with all the (others) are cast into the lake of fire…like I said, I may understand more tonight and that will change. The O-N-E thing I do know is that I want/desire/yearn/crave/love the expectancy and excitement of… Read more »
Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
June 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Yes I agree I am looking forward to that glorious day! Before it was suppose to read unbiblical – autocorrect problems , but my question was more of what he was teaching, some parts lined up and others were questionable to me, however I am open to correction! I just pray everyday for God to protect my mind from deception! I usually try to stick to the Bible but someone had sent me a PDF of this David C Pack. But thank you for your response!

Chrissy
Chrissy
June 20, 2017 9:52 am

False teachers make me so angry. Especially those whose consciences are seared. I truly hope they repent before it’s too late & realize the damage they are doing to the babes in Christ.

Warriors in Christ
Warriors in Christ
June 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi , this is on the topic of false teachers, a man by the name of David C Pack has a book about the world to come and a few others, one book in particular caught my attention (Gods holy days or pagan days). While I understand and agree that most holidays are rooted in ancient paganism, he has a section about salvation and he’s quoting revelations , that everyone will have a chance of salvation bc satan will be cast out into the lake of fire, and so no one will be tempted to sin, this sounds very off and in biblical, can any one offers insight on who this man is ?