New Jersey Radio Station Airs Strange Message About Donald Trump

turnpike

The video below was uploaded to YouTube last week on September 20. It captured a strange recorded message, which was broadcast over the radio in New Jersey on AM 1630. A driver recorded this while driving on the New Jersey Turnpike.

The message repeats over and over, “Trump will go 26th.”

Today is the 26th and also the date of the first Presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. The message appears to be an attempt to intimidate Donald Trump by indirectly threatening to kill him. My guess is Trump will be surrounded by maximum security forces and this threat will come to nothing.

Linda Clay
September 26, 2016 6:09 PM

Hello James and all who stop by Z3News.
I’m feeling eerily quiet, like soldiers must feel when they are deployed, fully equipped and on the air carrier to be set down into enemy territory to fight what they know will be a violent/bloody battle. It’s the “quiet before the storm” and the urgency to be prepared to be LAUNCHED OUT. We’re going to be needed to minister to the hurting, stunned and spiritually lost people who were not aware or prepared for what WILL unfold.
GET READY MY SIBLINGS-IN-CHRIST. .. That curtain is about to go up and it will be “SHOWTIME”.

I continue interceding for the strategic alliances to be put into place because we’ll need to be in teams to be effective. PLEASE obey the leading of the Holy Spirit, even if it doesn’t make sense. You’ll know it’s truly of the LORD when you have a supernatural peace to step out.

Blessings to all. You’re in my thoughts and prayers. . . Intercession continues to go up DAILY.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
September 26, 2016 7:12 PM

I have not felt a heaviness in my spirit quite like this. Passover of this year was the last time I felt this unease. I can feel the sorrow in Gods heart

Linda Clay
September 26, 2016 9:07 PM

Indeed, Brandon. . . What good Father wants to bring discipline to rebellious children. . . BUT it’s necessary, for MOST here in the USA will be heading into eternal damnation, for MOST here are “lukewarm”.

Redemptive judgement is necessary in order to wake up this rebellious nation, to bring us to our knees in repentance. Some will repent. . . Most. . . Will not, but at least some souls will be heading into the Kingdom of Heaven.

September 26, 2016 9:58 PM

so true Linda. Most will shake their fists at God and blame Him instead of looking at themselves. God does not put us in hell; people do that all on our own through our own refusal to repent! So people can’t blame God when this all goes down. People always say when you mention this type of stuff to them that we condemn them to hell; that is untrue. No one who warns condemns anyone to hell; people condemn themselves by their refusal to repent and return. SO SAD IS JESUS’S HEART FOR SURE.
He wants us all to make it !!!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
September 26, 2016 10:35 PM

Is your heart broke for the lost? Do you weep and mourn for them?have you laid down your life in constant prayer for their salvation? Jesus gave his all. He made the way. He is the way. I love this nation. I love the people in this nation. Yes many THINGS have blinded them to the truth. It saddens me to see so many speaking of their damnation as if they are joyful that judgement is coming. But I tell you of a truth judgement begins at the house of God. God will surely deal with his people first and he will raise up a tender hearted remnant who are clothed in mercy to reach the lost and there will be a great harvest.

Linda Clay
September 26, 2016 10:44 PM

Hello Lydia,
Indeed my heart breaks for the lost, which many attend buildings on Sunday and there have been many, many, many tears shed crying out for the lost. To say “in constant prayer” would be humanly impossible, but to say spending time in intercession. . .my answer is yes.

To experience a small measure of the Heavenly Father’s grief over this rebellious nation, makes me feel like my heart will burst. To feel his sorrow at having to bring redemptive judgement, brings tears to my eyes.

To say souls will be sent to eternal damnation is not with joy, but sorrow and pain, for it brings grief to the Heavenly Father, for hell is very, very real and is forever.

So, even though people like me are tasked to warn . . . Which falls on mostly silent or scoffing ears, it’s with tears and sorrow . . . And enduring much backlash. BUT it also propels me into more intercession so I can “endure until the end”.

The redemptive judgement is necessary or MOST in this nation will be heading into hell. It’s going to take some serious events that impact people personally to bring repentance and no, that is not what I personally want to see happen, but know it’s coming.

I hope I answered your questions.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
September 26, 2016 11:01 PM

We have to show them Jesus. We have to go forth in his spirit and his power. He wants to dwell in us and walk in us and reach out to the hurting masses. I can tell you sincerely as I minister to the sick and the broken, there is a hunger in this country for truth. They don’t always show up in buildings of our choosing. I believe the remnant will go to them into the highways and the hedges and compel them to come in for there is room at the fathers table and many of those who were called have vacated their places.

Kathleen Nelson
September 26, 2016 11:30 PM

Lydia Hodge
You have a beautiful calling
As well as Linda Clays
Two different annointings
Yes the Father hates that sinfulness because he wants to hug the being he made
Just saying some may be a drum
And another May be a harp
Lord use us in the way you anointed us

Peggy A.
September 27, 2016 6:28 AM

Kathleen,
I have to agree that individuals in the Body of Christ have been gifted with different anointings. There’s no reason for a “foot” to say to the “mouth,” “I can’t understand why you aren’t a foot, like me.”

It gets even worse when the “foot” eventually decides that he wants to be the “mouth” instead. THEN— all you have is a “foot” in the “mouth” and a very ineffective and non-empowered Body.

May we each honor our own and each other’s unique and distinct places in the Body of Christ. May we each stay in the specific role that we have been called to by the Savior.

Gary
Gary
September 27, 2016 6:48 AM

Blessings Peggy & Kathleen! My Pastor gave a great message last week about how the Body of Christ is made up of many parts that are all critical in making the Body function most effectively. If anyone is interested in checking it out, here is the link: https://vimeo.com/183252570

Peggy A.
September 27, 2016 7:04 AM

Gary,
Thanks for the message and the link.

Kathleen Nelson
September 27, 2016 9:28 AM

Yes,thankyou Gary

September 27, 2016 12:00 AM

Yes my heart does break for the lost and yes I have had my times of sorrow and crying. Prayer is always there too. Judgment is not necessarily damnation; it is a severe wake up call to draw them to repentance. Some will wake up and some will not. There will be a harvest but a great harvest is not what the Bible states.

Bible states only a “remnant” make it. Not my words but His. That is a small number and not a huge number of people and that is sad. Just think How Jesus feels about that? He already knew it would be a small number if it is stated in the Bible! He reads the hearts of men does He not?

I am tender hearted as is Linda too and it makes me very sad and have had many nights of crying over my own family even as well as strangers because they think as long as you are a good person you will make it or have some other view. So yes it is very very sad. Jesus gave his all and He requires people to give their all to him but are they Lydia? Are they really?

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
September 27, 2016 5:45 AM

True in Matthew 7:14, Jesus says that narrow is the way , which leads to life, and there are few that find it. However in the book of Revelation 7:9,John sees a great multitude in heaven (which no man could number), they were from (all) nations. When John inquired of the angel concerning them, he was told these are they which came out of great tribulation. Now I believe we are living in that hour as I’m sure by reading Z3 most of the readers do as well. I would like to think that more than a few of this GREAT multitude in heaven are from our country and they are alive on earth as we speak. This is a number so large no man can number them. Just saying there is a mighty harvest. To use Jesus’s words in Matthew 9;37, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few. Rightly dividing the word is so essential to have a proper understanding. Anyway just painful to think anyone might be giving up on the lost.

Peggy A.
September 27, 2016 6:57 AM

Lydia,
This Scripture from Revelation 7:9 doesn’t contradict Matthew 7:14 about the narrow road. The Scriptures are true and cannot lie. They stand eternal in the Heavens.

In Revelation, there is a great multitude due to the end-times stunning events, but IN PROPORTION to the total lives ever born on the planet from all the ages, the total lives that have been redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb are indeed very few.

(Quoting you here for reference):
“in the book of Revelation 7:9,John sees a great multitude in heaven (which no man could number), they were from (all) nations. When John inquired of the angel concerning them, he was told these are they which came out of great tribulation.”

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
September 27, 2016 10:04 AM

Thank you Peggy for your comment. That’s exactly what I was trying to say in response to Anna’s comment that there was not going to be a great harvest. We were discussing a great harvest of souls and she had said only a few would make it. I had said true according to Matthew only a few do find the narrow path but according to scripture there will be a great multitude saved during the great tribulation. I would never in any shape form or fashion imply that God’s Word would contradict itself that’s why I said you have to rightly divide the word meaning yes overall only a few souls will be saved compared to all that have lived through the ages but that does not preclude a great harvest of souls during the great tribulation. A number so great in fact they can not even be counted. Our previous discussion had been on the harvest of souls yet to be reaped.

Peggy A.
September 27, 2016 10:38 AM

Lydia,
Sometimes communication is hindered through written word only.

September 27, 2016 10:38 AM

Here is a great article to read about the remnant so you understand only those that follow and obey ALL OF GOD’S COMMANDMENTS will be saved.
Most of those even in Israel do not follow properly either.

Who is the Remnant Church
… what is a remnant, how do you … sprinkling in the Bible. The remnant Church will base their … who is the remnant Church as Revelation 10:11 says, …
[Search domain http://www.remnant-church.net] remnant-church.net

Linda Clay
September 26, 2016 10:48 PM

It is sorrowful that it must come to this, Anna, but it does. Without the discipline of the Heavenly Father, it means He doesn’t love us enough as a Nation and MOST would be heading into hell. If ONLY people truly understood the pain and sorrow we cause the Heavenly Father by our rebellious, prideful attitude . . . It would truly bring tears to the eyes. I intercede DAILY and dread what must take place. LORD HELP US ALL and PLEASE GRANT MERCY IN THE MIDST OF THE JUDGEMENT.

September 26, 2016 11:50 PM

I agree Linda. I don’t wish any go to hell nor do I condemn them but judgment has to come simply because people would not humble themselves. I tell my children this; if you won’t humble yourself before God He will have to humble you and you won’t like the way He will choose to do it.
I have talked to many and most tell me they are saved yet live in some really bad sins and to be saved truly there must be change in their lives but there isn’t any so these are still lost and have no desire to change. I personally think those people merely regretted things but never truly repented because true repentance brings about change!
Remember how he humbled Paul? this nation is prideful and rebellious and I agree. It makes me sad too and Jesus loved us that much to die for us yet how many really truly love Jesus? the narrow road is very very hard to be on and lonely too but most love the broad road. The Bible states that very plainly!

Peggy A.
September 27, 2016 6:10 AM

Also, I can’t imagine what this nation would come to if allowed to continue sliding down the slippery slope that it has been on. Children are being indoctrinated into evil beginning in Kindergarten.

Jeanne Jorash
September 27, 2016 7:27 AM

This is the reason I cry to the Lord to not let it go on! More will be lost and deceived if it goes on and on. 🙁

Kathleen Nelson
September 27, 2016 9:45 AM

Like 1peter 3,1-
Some will be won
Without a word
Discernment when to talk
How to talk
What to talk
We all are different

Cali
Cali
September 26, 2016 8:31 PM

Amen and thank you Linda
Here is a short link for those who think all is well because nothing happened “today”

Linda Clay
September 26, 2016 9:09 PM

Kathleen Nelson
September 27, 2016 1:28 PM

Cali I know there is going to be a great shaking because of the filth in this world. ive seen visions
I feel it when I go places
Some need the two edged sword to pierce them,bet some need a delicate opperation.Like the Lord showing me why this person does not believe in Christ
He may show me why then I pray for that hurt or where something may have entered, or a crooked root that has to be Jimmied out.then that beautiful sweet spirit of the Holy Spirit can touch and heal.their hurting soul.
A sharp rebuke would not do
I pray Lord Jesus show us how to see each person as you want us to
And give us a rebuking word for them
A vision to pray for them and peace knowing you are in control
Let us hear

Peggy A.
September 27, 2016 6:20 AM

Cali,
That was a good and comprehensive video……unique in that we get to read the headlines ourselves.

Peggy A.
September 27, 2016 7:21 AM

Also, it was so sad to see the abomination of the transgender male becoming pregnant.

If we don’t stand strong on the ABSOLUTE TRUTH of GOD’S WORD in HIS HOLY BIBLE, we will fall for anything.

There are only two spirits:
THE HOLY SPIRIT from God
Un-holy spirt(s) from satan

Choose this day who you will serve.

Linda Clay
September 26, 2016 6:17 PM

If any would like to reach me, you can contact me through my blog. When you fill out the form, it goes into a private email:
Contact | believeacts2’s Blog

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 26, 2016 6:59 PM

I have your pray and I am praying it!

Linda Clay
September 26, 2016 9:09 PM

Thank you, Elizabeth . . . It will be good for us all to be strategically aligned with those whom the LORD chooses.

Sherry Gorslin
September 26, 2016 3:27 PM

This is bizarre! This is a very eerie time right now. I continue to pray for Donald Trump and all that surround him. Thanks for sharing this. The Lord gave me a word this morning that delays are done. People will see what they have refused to hear the prophets speak.

September 26, 2016 4:40 PM

i don’t quite get what you mean when you said the Lord gave you a word saying that delays are done. What is that to mean exactly? Delays of what? the assassination? I am confused. HELP LOL

i would not be surprised at all if they try to take him out tonight. Hillary is in co hoots all the way with Obama and will gladly help him as he tells her what to do from behind closed doors and she has no issues with sending us all to what she calls the “happy camps” (concentration camps) or exterminate us. This woman’s heart is so tainted and evil and I truly don’t think she has the ability to repent because she is far beyond that point and totally sold out to satan.

Sherry Gorslin
September 26, 2016 6:28 PM

I’m sorry Anna your right I did not finish my word from this morning and just threw in a comment. I knew what I was saying and didn’t think about others wondering about it. But Peggy thank you for your answers. You are correct!! I believe there have been delays set in place because of prayer. Judgment is coming and that has been the prophetic word for quite sometime, but our Lord is full of grace and hears the prayers of His remnant people. I believe our Lord holds back many judgments right now otherwise it would be over and we have not seen that. I hope that answered your question. I did not share my word entirely because it is not my article. God help us!

September 26, 2016 7:01 PM

i think a week ago i saw Pastor Faircloth’s word from God on here that said God has not stayed his hand which means he had not delayed or held back any judgments. So i am confused now. Scroll down and read what he wrote and tell me what you get.
God told Pastor Faircloth he HAS NOT STAYED HIS HAND and judgments are not coming but are falling now.
i am not saying yours is wrong but it is conflicting with the word he received from God. I do believe you read his messages right?

from what I am reading and seeing out there, i don’t see any judgment being held back so far. that might have been going on awhile back but haven’t seen that in recent weeks. I see things escalating rapidly instead and there have been 7 mass shootings in the last 8 days. that is increasing also, riots in Charlotte, and all kinds of sinister things going on. 🙁 Sad but true.
I do know we cannot stop or delay Judgments that are set on the heavenly tables but we can pray for mercy during judgment that the severity is lessened. But we cannot pray to have it stayed or held back.

Bless you sister in Christ.

September 26, 2016 7:48 PM

i meant to clarify and sorry about that but I think when God had held back awhile ago that it was because of his mercy. Man, I am just sooo tired tonight. sorry. lol

pray for trump tonight.

Peggy A.
September 26, 2016 4:46 PM

Anna,
I think that Sherry means that delays regarding judgment on America are done. So many others are reporting that.

September 26, 2016 5:11 PM

?????????? but how because when you scroll down on z3news here you will see the prophetic word from Pastor Faircloth that specifically states God said he has not delayed judgment on America and that these are false reports. He didn’t stay his hand. I can’t remember which one of pastor Faircloth’s messages it was but scroll down and you will read it.

judgment is falling and nothing is being delayed and I believe Pastor Faircloth gets true messages from God

Peggy A.
September 26, 2016 5:56 PM

Anna,
I agree with what you have written. That is what I meant. No more delays. Judgement is set. Perhaps there were some delays and extended grace periods in the past. Not any more. The year of Jubilee will end at sundown on October 2nd.

But perhaps Sherry should answer the question. It was directed to her, not me.

Peggy A.
September 26, 2016 7:28 PM
A word through JEFF BYERLY (holyspiritwind) Monday, September 19, 2016 How Much Longer Shall Judgment be Held Back? 9-19-16 The Lord of all spoke these words to me: What more should I say about the coming judgment? Have I not warned over and over and over again? Shall I tell you, repent or a financial collapse will devastate your economy? Shall I tell you, repent or disease and famine will strike the earth? Shall I tell you, repent or civil war will erupt in your land? Shall I tell you, repent or foreign troops come and divide your land? Shall I tell you, repent or hurricanes, floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, and asteroids will cause calamities and destruction? Shall I tell you, repent because the fallen ones will ascend and descend upon the earth and rule over it until I return and destroy them with the brightness of My glory? Shall I tell you, repent or you will go through the great tribulation, hell on earth? Shall I tell you, repent or you will be cast into the lake of fire with Satan and all of his followers? I have spoken all of these things and more! All of these things will come upon this generation. Yet My words go unheeded for the most part. How much longer shall judgment be held back? The longer I hold back, the more the world mocks Me. They say “Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” And they say things much worse than this! I AM the one holding Satan back and he would be more than happy to destroy you all. Most of those who claim to know Me in the “churches” are deceived. They… Read more »
September 26, 2016 7:42 PM

yup There is no man or woman that I will appoint to stop or delay judgment, IT COMES NOW! as it says in the above prophetic word.
yes there is no delay now and this says 9/19.

i think in the past there was for a time but we ran out of time now. WE are totally out of time now I believe.

Cali
Cali
September 26, 2016 7:42 PM

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah<3!
We wait for You!<3

melisa l skaggs
melisa l skaggs
September 26, 2016 9:49 PM

This is absolutely correct thanks for truth and not smooth words!

Corina Luu
Corina Luu
September 26, 2016 10:37 PM

I felt a strange darkness in the atmosphere Sunday night, the 25th; and even into this morning, the 26th.. There was a heaviness and quietness in the air. In fact, my husband made a comment about it Sunday night, which really surprised me because although his heart belongs to Yeshua, he still doesn’t want to believe the hour we are truly in. And he said it was unusually dark and scary outside.

Also, I was finishing a three day fast on Thursday of last week, and I had a short vision while I lay in bed. All I saw was a night sky and a few clouds that were lit up by the light of a fireball falling down. I even said aloud “fireball” and my family heard me. The next day (Friday 23rd) I listened to TruNews and heard pastor Rick Wiles talk about prophecies involving fireballs. I had actually taken a break from listening to the show because I was feeling so weary of hearing about politics. So when I picked up my phone to listen on Friday, I was a bit shocked to hear that.

I do believe it’s the quiet before the storm. Stay in prayer brothers and sisters!! God bless you all!!

Todd Henderson
September 26, 2016 2:39 PM

When I first heard this I thought of a glitch in the “mind control” ELF system that Charles Lawson has spoken of. Either way, what crazy times are these!

Casey Toda
Casey
September 27, 2016 4:24 AM
AN URGENT WORD FOR THE NATION OF AMERICA! Word of Warning for America – Veronika West “WATCH!! JUST AS I TURNED THE EYES OF ALL NATIONS TOWARDS THE NATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, SO SHALL I TURN THE EYES OF ALL NATIONS TOWARDS THE LAND OF AMERICA IN THIS HOUR”, says God. “YES!! EYES HAVE NOT SEEN, EARS HAVE NOT HEARD AND MINDS HAVE NOT CONCEIVED WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO IN THIS PRODIGAL NATION, FOR NOW MY GOVERNING HAND OF JUSTICE AND JUDGEMENT WILL MOVE SWIFTLY UPON THE LAND AND UPON THE WATERS OF THE SEA, EVEN THE BIRDS OF THE AIR AND THE ANIMALS THAT WALK UPON THE LAND WILL BECOME SILENT AND AWESTRUCK BY HOW MY SPIRIT WILL SUDDENLY MOVE, FOR SURELY I TELL YOU, I AM WILL ACT QUICKLY AND VIOLENTLY AGAINST THE POWERFUL FORCES OF DARKNESS IN THE LAND, ONLY THE FOOLISH WILL BE CAUGHT UNAWARE AND UNPREPARED. LISTEN! FOR THE VOICE OF MY PROPHETS WILL NOW BEGIN TO RISE UP IN THE LAND AND THEY SHALL WARN OF IMPENDING DANGER AND THE WAVE OF DEVASTATION THAT IS TO COME, BUT I SAY TO YOU MY BELOVED FEAR NOT, FOR I AM IN THE WIND, I AM IN THE WATERS AND I AM IN THE FIRE”, says God. “WATCH! AS MY SPIRIT OF MIGHT AND POWER NOW MOVES MIGHTILY TO OVERTURN AND OVER THROW EVERY THRONE OF WICKEDNESS AND WITCHCRAFT THAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED IN THIS SACRED LAND”. WATCH! FOR I SHALL CAUSE THE EARTH TO SHAKE, THE GROUND TO QUAKE AND THE WATERS OF THE SEA SHALL BE STIRRED UP, AND THE WATERS OF THE SEA WILL RISE, RISE, RISE AND WAVE AFTER WAVE OF MY WRATH AND FURY SHALL BREAK FORTH UPON THE LAND, FOR THE WATERS SHALL COME TO CLEANSE, THE… Read more »
Corrine
September 27, 2016 6:25 AM

Casey, thanks for sharing this word from Veronika West!

Rachel Baxter
September 27, 2016 4:13 PM

Yes Lord!

September 26, 2016 9:54 PM

anyone watch this debate? what a joke! she attacked trump and put him on the defensive and that is all this whole thing was about. how sad. And he is still alive so that is a good thing!!
SHOWTIME LIKE LINDA CLAY SAYS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

faith
faith
September 27, 2016 1:58 PM

I thought Hillary’s energy level was low. Her eyes were very medicated and droopy. Whoever did her makeup purposely curved up the upper eyeliner at the outside corner of her eyes to offset the appearance of eye droopiness.

September 27, 2016 3:15 PM

i personally think the woman is deathly ill and isn’t fit to be President, never mind what she did on the other stuff.
she has seizures and the Secret Service guy or her doctor when she is with her carries an epi pen.
she has memory loss from seizures, the plane crash in 2012 left her with some brain damage, she has coughing fits, she has a touch of dementia too and now they say possibly parkinsons.
you just can’t have someone like that anywhere in leadership period.

she is always heavily medicated and that is not a good thing either.

September 27, 2016 5:32 PM

Check this out. I wanted to share this since we are talking about president candidates and you will see obama is not planning on going anywhere.
SHOCKING! Obama Hints He Is Clone of Pharaoh Akhenaten 666 (WATCH THIS UNDENIABLE PROOF!) Seho Song

marie
marie
September 27, 2016 10:06 AM

One good thing about the debate and Hillary’s success is as long as the elite believe she can win they don’t need to resort to violence to stay in power.

Grasshopper219
Grasshopper219
September 26, 2016 7:26 PM

I saw this a few days ago and it’s so strange. I saw one person wondering if it was a manchurian candidate receiving his or her code phrase. I also read that the radio station it played on was an emergency or traffic station; not a regular radio station. Someone contacted the station and they were unaware of the message playing.

jerry rigg
September 26, 2016 6:15 PM

I dont know, this may be another “orson welles…war of the worlds” moment. Maybe not a Martian invasion but lets not go too far down the road with this without further prayer and prophetic insight. I will say, good ole David Wilkerson mentioned a time back there would come a time when there would be countless fires burning in New York City, a time of real havoc. Could it be we are right on the cusp on his prophetic words being fulfilled?

Chloe
September 26, 2016 3:24 PM

What???? 😱 that is insane!