This video was originally published by Redacted's YouTube Channel.
Ukrainian Army’s Actions and Zelensky’s Statements
- The Ukrainian Army has faced reports of coercion tactics such as kidnapping individuals for service, as highlighted in a recent video from Odessa where a person was forcibly taken off a bus to join the army.
- Despite prior reports of such actions, mainstream media only recently began acknowledging these events, indicating a delayed response to significant issues within the Ukrainian military.
- President Zelensky’s claims about the size and recruitment level of the Ukrainian Army have raised questions, as he mentioned a substantial increase in troop numbers without providing concrete data or sources to support these figures.
“We’ve been reporting it for ages, but only in the last, I want to say 6 months, has, not even that maybe four months, that mainstream media has said that this is true.”
Concerns about Ukrainian Army’s Recruitment Policies
- Zelensky’s comments suggesting accessibility to the 30 million-strong working population for military service raise alarm about potential mass conscription, involving both male and female citizens over the age of 18.
- Lieutenant Colonel Nicolov’s proposal for total mobilization, even considering forcing prisoners into the army, reflects a severe measure aimed at ensuring Ukraine’s military superiority over Russia.
- The prospect of mobilizing such a vast portion of the population raises ethical concerns, especially regarding the potential loss of a significant portion of the workforce and individuals’ rights.
“He acknowledges that the war has been going on for 10 years right, which is wow, that’s an admission I definitely have some questions.”
Zelensky’s Commentary on International Support and Military Aid
- Zelensky’s mixed feelings about Western military aid and implications of reduced support highlight his reliance on international assistance, particularly from the United States.
- Expressing concerns about individual Republicans opposing aid, while acknowledging bipartisan backing for Ukraine’s cause in the U.S., underlines political tensions and uncertainties around sustaining assistance to Ukraine.
- Zelensky’s emphasis on Germany’s role in consolidating the EU for support in the conflict indicates a strategic shift towards European allies amid potential hesitations from the United States.
“Germany can manage to consolidate the EU, many countries have important economic relationships with Germany, basically, I got Germany, they’re good, they’re going to bully the rest of Europe, I’m good on this, it’s the United States he’s worried about.”
Ukraine’s Lack of Progress in Regaining Region
- Despite Ukraine’s declared counteroffensive since June, the region marked in red on the map remains unchanged, indicating a lack of territorial gain despite significant efforts and loss of life.
- Ukraine’s attempts to reclaim regions attacked since 2014 have not yielded progress, with Russia being asked to intervene to stop the attacks, showcasing the ongoing challenges.
- The International Monetary Fund warned about Ukraine’s corruption in 2015, emphasizing the need to address these issues to maintain financial support, which remains a concern till today.
“Those are the regions that Ukraine has been attacking since 2014 that asked Russia to come in and stop those attacks and offer them to join Russia just like Ukraine or just like Crimea did. No progress because this is a pointless war and always has been […]”
War Misinformation Awareness
- The poor Ukrainians have been significantly affected by the war.
- It’s crucial to address the war based on lies and speak up against it.
- Share your thoughts on the situation in the comments section.
- Encourage engagement by leaving a comment after watching the video.
War based on a lie – it’s time to speak up now.
This video was originally published by Redacted’s YouTube Channel.
Donate to help keep Z3 News going...
Countless people are being injured and even killed by the barrage of lies spread by the world's biggest media platforms. At Z3 News, we’re doing our best to fight back by shining the light of truth backed up by facts from leading experts. If you agree with what we’re doing, please consider becoming a part of it by helping us cover our operating and living expenses so we can keep the site going. To stand with us, please click here to donate. Thanks!