There Was an Instantaneous Shift and Breakthrough and the Enemy was Knocked Completely Off His Feet

This morning I heard the words “ROYAL FLUSH” and the sense of triumph and victory surrounded me.

I felt the Lord saying that the enemy has overplayed his hand. The enemy has been assaulting many with a level of opposition and force that they have not experienced before, but in that place, the enemy is revealing where God is about to break through, the area where the Spirit of God is about to do a powerful work.

The opposite of what the enemy has been saying, is what God is about to do. Where he is saying “no provision”, God is declaring provision. Where he is saying “fear, fear, fear”, God is declaring you are moving into a whole new season of knowing His love and moving in courage and boldness. Where he is saying, the breakthrough is so far away, God is decreeing “it is IMMINENT”. Where he is saying “the future is dark and will remain dark”, God is saying “Your best and brightest days are ahead. Where he is saying “delay”, God is saying “acceleration over hindrances.” Where he is saying “you have been forgotten”, God is declaring “I remember and am coming through for you.” Where he is saying “this is too hard for you”, God is decreeing “You shall know My empowerment, strength and grace in new and fresh ways.”

I have had this sense that the enemy has been mocking and laughing because he thinks he was won a victory or about to win a victory in the lives of many believers as they have struggled to keep standing and have become so weary from the battle, but I felt the Lord say “The enemy is now being reminded of his DEFEAT.”

Just when everything looked more chaotic, pressured, dark and hard than ever, and believers were caught up in such turbulence sent by the winds of confusion from the enemy, I saw the hand of the Lord come down I heard the words “ROYAL FLUSH!!!”

There was an INSTANTANEOUS shift and BREAKTHROUGH and the enemy was knocked completely off his feet. All the attempts of the enemy, the torment, the attack, was being overcome and flushed by the authority and power of God!

The Lord is training His people in how to war from the place of being seated in heavenly places with Him. (Ephesians 2:6) He is training His people to live offensively, rather than defensively. He is training His people to live as winged warriors! Those who live and move from a third heaven perspective; His perspective. That’s why the Lord is highlighting the power of decree strongly right now. His Word and what He is prophesying over you is SO powerful! Use it, declare it in this season as you move forward into greater victory and birthing.

So in this season of “coming up higher” God is training us to stand. But many have become weary in the battle. Many have found it so hard to continue standing. This is where God is moving with His mighty hand, His royal flush! He is breaking the attempts of the enemy and strengthening you, so you can take your position again and continue your training and all He has for you. God is now doing what only HE can do for you!

“Not by night, nor by power, but by My Spirit” says the Lord (Zechariah 4:6)

As the Lord is decreeing the ROYAL FLUSH, the “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” over His people. Those winds of confusion are being turned upon the enemy’s camp. Where those winds of confusion have caused many to feel like they have lost their footing and they can hardly stand, the Lord is removing them, and releasing His WINDS OF CHANGE!
The triumphant “royal flush” of the Lord’s breakthrough and decree is about to CHANGE EVERYTHING. The enemy has been hitting believers in so many directions, but that is being broken off and now change and blessing, increase, refreshment and favor, shall chase you down in every direction.

Keep your eyes on Jesus! I know it’s dark for many of you, but hold on! Wait for Him! His “royal flush” is upon you! His triumphant hand of breakthrough is upon you, to move and set you free and release you into your new day of VICTORY and INCREASE!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Andrew
Andrew
March 20, 2017 3:06 am

Yes! I claim this in Jesus name over my children and I, so much hurt and loss and a huge hole where our precious wife and mum Jen once was. She died three weeks ago today….Andrew NZ.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
March 20, 2017 4:07 am

Dear Andrew, have been thinking of you. Much love from Feilding

Mike M
Mike M
March 20, 2017 10:49 am

Love you brother. We have experienced much death in the last few years as a family. Father has spoken to me in different ways in that the great cloud of witnesses written about in Hebrews 12:1 includes our loved ones in Christ who have moved on. It is my firm belief that they are interceding for us until we make it home. You will see her again before you know it.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
March 20, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you for this word Lana. It comes at a strategic moment. This week I am coming to the end of a 40 day season of fasting during which I been asking the Lord to prep me for difficult days ahead, to confirm what I have been reading on Z3 and to bring prodigals back to Himself, including my son.

While praying like this I read and took to heart the words spoken by the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders for 2017 (https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/2017-the-breakthrough-year/) which said: “This John 17 move will extend to families as well as there is a ‘focus on the family’ where longstanding breaches between siblings, and between parents and their children are healed.” I asked friends and prayer partners for the names of their prodigals and began praying by name through that list. Then God asked me to expand my focus across America to include thousands whom I don’t know, and even some who are well known like Katy Perry.

But to be honest, despite much prayer, today I felt discouraged. The 40 days is nearly up and I see NO BREAKTHROUGH. On my newsfeed this morning I read Katy Perry’s emotional speech at the 2017 Human Rights Campaign Gala.
(https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/mar/20/katy-perry-describes-how-she-tried-to-pray-the-gay-away-as-an-adolescent) Her speech revealed a twisted view of God’s Kingdom, His people and the beauty of God’s holiness. I felt satan mocking.

However after reading this word I feel strengthened in my resolve to PRAY AND BELIEVE FOR THE RETURN OF PRODIGALS ALL ACROSS AMERICA, my own son included. No matter what the news says, regardless if our son won’t answer our phone calls or talk to us, I will stand firm asking, seeking and knocking. Expecting God’s answers to be sudden, decisive and soon.

Diana
Diana
March 20, 2017 11:10 am

Saeng,Amen.
God loves tenacity of faith.NEVER,NEVER,GIVE UP.We are in perilous times for sure..and it seems that the youth of America are entrenched in rebellion…God will have the last say as he breaks off these strongholds..Circumstances do not reveal what God is doing,will do…
Even in death…I have had family members find God in their last breaths…and that is still victory…my loved ones had victory over death and hell because Gods amazing Grace delivered them.Keep faith..Tenacity of faith..
He is faithful to hear your prayers…for the farthest and nearest wayword you pray for…bless you today…thankyou for lufting up the prodicals…

Diana
Diana
March 20, 2017 11:11 am

×lifting

sgd
sgd
March 20, 2017 8:23 pm

please stay encouraged. It is often after the fast that one begins to see the results.

Miika
Miika
March 20, 2017 2:22 am

Thank you, amen. The plans of the enemy completely destroyed. In Jesus’ name!
Please join me in this prayer, God bless.

Marilee Alm
March 20, 2017 8:39 am
Large church, comfortable seating, the back opened up to a grassy field with a sporting event taking place. So you could pick the inside seating or the outside and hear the sermon at the same time as watching the event. The bleachers ended abruptly with a 20’ sandy cliff and then leveled to a grassy outfield. I sat in a row with my kids inside surrounded by blankets and mittens and gloves we had left there the Sunday before. The minister, mentioned how he really enjoyed the coolness inside, since it was so hot outside. He preached on faith and how we need to pray correctly. During the sermon I was thinking, “Why are people not putting this into practice?” He had preached this last week as well. My family left as I was picking up our gloves…now the scene switched to me picking them up outside. I was at the end of the stairs with no barrier between me and the drop off. An Asian, petite woman, was calling her children back from playing on the sandy cliff. They squeezed past me and I dropped the knitted blanket I was carrying. Then I fell and was hanging on to the end of the stair. Next to that area was a man who was sitting with his wife and smiling. Before I fell he had said, “We love you as a sister in Christ.” This had encouraged me. But as I was dangling he made no move to help. The small woman still standing on the steps said, “I am stronger than he is.” End Reflections: 1. I still want to surround myself with comforts. I will be giving many things away this week to help this process and ask for a change of heart. 2. Some, like the man… Read more »
Denise J
Denise J
March 20, 2017 9:08 am

Marilee, I will pray for you, and please pray for me as I am going through a similar purge myself. As I was debating whether to respond to your post, the Lord brought this verse to my mind: Hebrews 12:1 “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.” I understand completely what you are going through. This really spoke to my heart as I considered your post, particularly the part (in your first post) where you say we can’t be delivered from something we love. No truer words were spoken. May we all have the strength to lay down anything and everything that would keep us hindered. Thank you for your post. It really spoke to my heart this morning.

Marilee Alm
March 20, 2017 7:57 am

That’s right, I am reading They Shall Expel Demons by Derek Prince, He makes a great point that we cannot be delivered from something that we love. He encourages us all to pray to hate sin as God does. After we have been delivered we need to make the God Lord over our lives in all areas so demons do not come back with stronger. We cannot keep the demons out ourselves, we need to rely on the Lord. If Satan knocks, let the Lord answer the door. Ask for the humility to walk in this.

Finally, yesterday, the Holy Spirit kept saying, “Replace your affection with the world with an affection for Him. Push out the world, push God in. As I was considering all of this, I was checking my thoughts, and found I do go to comfort ideas when I am not intentionally focusing on the Lord. He keeps sending me dreams that show I love comforts.
Led Astray By Seducing spirits 1Tim. 4:1

Today is the SPRING EQUINOX, we can pray against all the dark sides rituals. The final 3 minutes of this video from Jon is a great explanation why some can manifest miracles and still not be following the Lord. Please listen to the end if you do not have time for the whole thing.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
March 20, 2017 8:43 am

I didn’t realize today was the spring equinox. Last night I had a dream in which I saw a group of witches with the typical witch outfit on. They had their hands extended like we would do when we extend our hand to pray for someone. They were standing across the street from what appeared to be a school as if they couldn’t be on the property.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 20, 2017 1:39 am

Praise God! God bless you Lana! By your Holy Spirit.

Mart
Mart
March 20, 2017 11:23 am

His “royal flush” is upon you!

It is interesting you say that because that is where the Antichrist will come from.

There is a Prince with a Messiah complex who has stated publicly when he becomes king he will be know as the defender of all faiths, see google images for “Prince Savior World”

Daniel also tells us that the Lion(England) will have it’s Eagle(US) wings ripped off(War of independence) and after that a lion will stand up as a man and the mind of a man will be given to it, see the coat of arms of this prince for the standing lion king.

Revelation tells us that the Beast who consumes the whole world(UN) will have a lion’s mouth and that the number of the Beast is the number of a man, this lion beast man of Daniel.

The 2nd highest position in the masons is the keeper of the royal secrets and the lower degrees are based on the royal courts, the home lodge is located in London and it seems above this institution and other secret squirrels that run western governments is the Royal Gartr ruled by the Monarch.

A royal flush is truly upon us!

Michele
March 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Thank you so much for this! I needed it!