“I Am Igniting Your Spirits Now Before I Manifest Myself Physically Once Again”

I received this message on January 8, 2017:

“I am light and love in its purest form. This great shift that is occurring not only causes massive upheaval in the physical realm, but causes the dark to become darker and My light to become brighter. My presence will again take dominion in this place. My light and My glory dispels all darkness, and as I pour out My glory upon you and this earth, every thing and every soul will have a response to this, My presence. The very cells of all things will respond and react.

Pray for the greater understanding of all I speak. As My glory approaches and rains down, you are experiencing responses on many different levels. My light uncovers all evil thoughts and deeds. I expose all things, and I reveal the hidden motives of hearts. In My presence, all must come into alignment with My Spirit or be entirely consumed. I am a Consuming Fire. As My Spirit pours out upon you, your frequencies are changing as you allow Me to continue to refine and purify you so you are made into My image. I am changing your very molecular structure to its original state once again.

My coming is not singular, but rather the fullness of My indwelling My people collectively. I am igniting your spirits now before I manifest Myself physically once again. The world is now witnessing My presence in you collectively, My sons and My daughters. I am fully pouring out upon you as We merge in the purest form of love and holiness in this realm.

The extent of your obedience and surrender determines the level of My indwelling in you at any given moment. I am limitless, so if you do not limit Me in you, I will completely inhabit your vessels and fill you to overflowing. My chosen ones, you do this collectively. This is how I establish My dominion here, in and through you.

In order for the completion of My design and My full manifestation to occur, all must be uncovered, all must be shaken, all must be exposed.

A radical shift is upon you, a great merging for those as One Spirit with Me.

Prepare for My glory!

Prepare to receive My glory!”

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. (Mark 4:22)

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. (Romans 9:17)

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. (Ecclesiastes 12:14)

2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. (Luke 12:2)

5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God. (1 Corinthians 4:5)

17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes. (Jeremiah 16:17)

24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. (Deuteronomy 4:24)

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power. (Colossians 2:9-10)

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (Ephesians 3:19)

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: (Hebrews 12:27-28)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
January 30, 2017 12:19 PM

Julie, the graphic is Amazing! My prayer partner and I generally pray every Friday. She was attending a conference in Central FL this weekend. As I prayed for her, I saw her in a bubble of protection and anointing. This was a confirmation to her as HS had been telling her the same for days, but I did not know. I knew this was unexplainable and unexpressible in its power and it’s purpose. The word of being invisible to the enemy was not strong or wide enough, but this anointing is incomprehensible to the enemy. Our current understanding cannot describe or define this. It is the Sons of God being made manifest upon the earth!

Rev 3:7-13
January 30, 2017 1:25 PM

Rev 3::7-13

The Word of THE LORD came December 24, 2016:

“THE CHRIST is birthed in you. Know always that it is I who do all things. You are going to have a new life–MINE!”

The two witnesses are male and female as THE LORD has ‘un-veiled’ His Truth to many.. “The spirit of Enoch must be present before the spirit of Elijah is given”…walking WITH God precedes the manifestation of the POWER of God (The Spirit of Elijah)….Enoch is the Spirit of Peace….UNITY with God as ONE..the Marriage takes place before HIS Spirit of Power, the Spirit of Elijah, is unleashed….the two have become ONE…in flesh and in SPIRIT…”THE SWORD must be wielded carefully, and ONLY at MY command” thus saith the LORD GOD.

‘THE WHOLE EARTH ANXIOUSLY AWAITS THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD”….THE 2 WITNESSES…

to the angel of the church in Philadelphia Rev. 3: 7-13

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 30, 2017 12:20 PM

Ok I’m totally lost in that which I’m fine with….How often do we fail to recognize with whom we are dealing with? The infinite, eternal,unchanging God with which there is no comparison. If you combined the minds of the most intelligent or the power of all of man’s nuclear capability or the love of all of the most compassionate people on the planet that wouldn’t come close to our Abba, our Savior our King. So I welcome the Infinite to ignite and consume and leave me undone as only He can. More than anything I want to encounter Him in my weakness and limitations and yes even in my sin so that I will never be the same. May I place no limitations upon what He desires to do in and through me. For He alone is GREAT and He alone is HOLY and He alone is worthy of all praise! In this hour He’s raising up a coordinated body to wage war and worship and love as we never have. Being members of the body of Christ that transcends any other aspect of our identity, building up and encouraging one another in the most holy faith until we see Him.

Cynthia G
January 30, 2017 2:15 PM

Bless you Julie for the perfect word and we thank our wonderful Savior for the encouragement and guidance. We yearn for His Presence and Power and Perfection. Michael I agree 100% with your comment–my heart is growing stronger in one accord day by day.

Matt Smith
February 1, 2017 4:27 PM
From Jeremiah Johnson 1-31-17: A Prophetic Vision: A Third Wave is Coming Upon This Generation: The First 2 Waves In the open vision, God specifically showed me the healing/signs/wonders movement since the 1970’s. I saw the key voices from within the movement and how God has specifically touched each generation. He said to me, “There are 2 WAVES that I have intentionally highlighted over the last 4 generations. In the 1970’s I emphasized the first wave which was My LOVE. I poured out My love upon a generation and it was known as the ‘Jesus Movement’. I taught My people how to love one another like never before.” He continued on, “The second wave that I sent was POWER. In the 1980’s 1990’s and up until 2010, I released a wave of my glory that reintroduced My power within the healing/signs/wonders movement. Great miracles and moves of the Spirit were experienced by many during that 30 year period. It was a time of experience and great manifestation.” A Third Wave is Coming Then God said to me, “Since 2010, I have begun to highlight and emphasize a wave of SOUND DOCTRINE to the healing/signs/wonders movement. This current generation chasing the supernatural is headed for shipwreck because My apostles, prophets, and evangelists have taught on love and power without sound doctrine. Many of them have fallen into sexual immorality and sin because of their biblical illiteracy and refusal to allow Me to heal their soul wounds apart from all forms of ministry” I began to weep as God continued to reveal His heart with Me concerning the healing/signs/wonders movement. He spoke to Me again as I cried and said, “Jeremiah, the greatest deliverance from demons that a generation has ever seen will come through this generation, but it will be released… Read more »
Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 2, 2017 11:54 AM

Matt, thank you for posting this. YES! For too long men and women have chased Power but were not willing to walk through the fires of affliction to build Godly character. God is doing a new thing, and it will look like and be His Nature in His people. No more ego, no more personal glory. For His IS the Power and the Glory and the Might forever and ever. Amen!

Matt Smith
February 2, 2017 12:56 PM

Yes, it is high time we get back to preaching the unadulterated, non-sugar coated truth. To many professing Christians are suffering from “Spiritual Diabeetus,” from all this sugar coated preaching.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 2, 2017 1:27 PM

Matt: Matthew 7:21-23 has always troubled me in how one could move in these power gifts and receive that rebuke from the Lord. We are here. Without that personal relationship with Jesus and the abiding counsel of Holy Spirit, we are watching the seduction of many “Christians”, with no Word knowledge being led by seducing spirits believing in lying signs and wonders as evidence of Truth. The saddest sentence to me is “Depart from Me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you.”

I humbly suggest we all seek the Truth of our true condition by asking Holy Spirit to speak directly to us. Use your Bible and pray. Don’t use electronics, phone or people. Get alone with God. Time is slipping away.

Annie, My Cup O\'Joy
January 30, 2017 8:55 PM

Thank you for this lovely word.

Peggy A.
January 30, 2017 4:30 PM

Thank-you, Julie, for this wonderful and encouraging word.