“I will not hold back My Hand, for this nation has not repented of its evil ways, and the time to correct has come.”

My son, have I not said that a fool will say in his heart, ‘I will ascend the Throne of the Most High?’

Many men have tried to be like God, but all have failed. Many men have promoted men who think they are God. Many men go after the riches of the world, hoping to be rich enough to be God. All these men have one thing in common – they want to be worshipped as God. Satan has filled their foolish hearts with his desire to be greater than God.

The lying false prophets throughout time have always propped up these men, giving them what they need – worship. Although these men will not admit they need worship, I see their hearts, and that is all they seek.

Trump does not seek Me. If he did, he would not be leading the nation to destruction. The Church is blind and only sees him as a savior, a Cyrus, because the false prophets say so. But this day, all are fools, they do not hear My warnings. My true prophets and watchmen have been shouting the warnings about Trump, but just as in times past, My prophets are stoned and mocked by My people, the Church.

Fools! My judgments are here, and My people will feel My anger first. They will repent, and they will know that My true prophets spoke My Word, and they did not hear. Right now in secret chambers, evil men plot the destruction of this nation. I will not hold back My Hand, for this nation has not repented of its evil ways, and the time to correct has come.

My son, people are asking when? Why do they need to know what I will do and when? So they can continue to sin until the very last moment. The kick-off event is nigh at hand. When that occurs, there will be no stopping the judgments.

I am coming soon, get ready, for I will take My Remnant home to become mighty warriors in My Army. This generation will see all things come to pass. Stay in prayer, stay in My Word, and stay ready, for I am coming soon!

Messiah Jesus

17  Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctify us the gold?
18  And, whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
19  Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
20  Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
21  And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
22  And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitters thereon.” (Matthew 23:17-22)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Brother Steven
April 2, 2018 11:25 PM

Let us all be wise and use the short time left before the kick off period to get our own houses and souls in order. Let us press into His bosom through worship, obedience, love, service and reading His Word…….Every day the hammer doesn’t fall, is a blessed day of provision, love and thanksgiving unto God. Share the good news as God gives you opportunity. And train your ear for the sound of the shofar.

Colin D.
April 2, 2018 11:46 PM

James, it seems like the last two prophetic words on the Z3 forum about Donald Trump contradict each other?
Is it just me or does there seem to be confusion in the camp? I do understand, however that confusion only comes from the enemy and that the matter of Donald J Trump should be clarified as I’ve heard multiple ‘prophets’ anywhere from Trunews, Prophecy Club, Z3, It’s Supernatural,…etc stating contractory statments about how the Lord is using him to accomplish His will or that the opposite is being said of the president.

Blessings

jerry rigg
April 3, 2018 2:35 AM

I dont think the real problem is Trump. The real problem are the pastors who didnt publicly support him and didnt denounce the evil from Obama as it fell on our nation,and wont admit even now how far we have backslidden. Why was the church silent as well? the pastors cant shoulder all of the blame. Mind boggling why didnt the pastors speak out when evil was being called good and good being called evil in our land? Even now God has a righteous remnant who can cry mightily out to God to stay His hand of swift and sure judgment.

Lee Ching Fong
April 3, 2018 2:47 AM

@Colin,

i) Trump indeed as a tool of judgement of God, why, because of his attitude and action without the wise counsel from the Lord that will lead USA into destruction. God already foresaw it and HE ALLOW IT to fulfill all the judgement upon America prophecy.

ii) Trump as a king Cyrus (I personally believe he have the anointing) as his calling to involve the rebuilding of third temple. Trump involve in the deal with HIS OWN PERSONAL POLITICAL AGENDA (NOT PURE). He maybe just partially involve in the rebuilding the temple, not fully as I believe like just sign agreement, give donation etc. He seem likely paving the way for the coming AntiChrist.

Final thought, like Jeremiah say God is the one who raise up leader, who topple nations. Trump is the vessel of the Lord just like Nebuchadnezzar to judge America but also to fulfill God endtime plan. So do Obama will be final piece of “bad” vessel to fulfill the AntiChrist role in the bible.

Barbara
Barbara
April 3, 2018 6:10 AM

It’s not just you. Completely opposite messages, or so it seems. I think Trump is doing a great job, but know that could change at anytime. I pray for his protection and salvation.
A leader shot in the head, everyone thinks he is dead , but he comes back to life. Who does that sound like?

April 3, 2018 9:17 AM

I disagree. Just because God uses someone for His purposes does not mean everything they do is right in His sight. God can use anyone, including Satan, like He did with Job.

Barbara
Barbara
April 3, 2018 9:49 AM

Absolutely, the Bible has many examples of God using someone who lacks the qualities we associate with faith. As for Trump, he is listening to Christian leaders. I don’t know if he is a Christian, but I pray that God gives him wisdom and discernment.

Tim
Tim
April 3, 2018 11:02 PM

Amen.
As my sometimes “dark arts” using and drug-using boss from Berkeley, California says:

“God pimps the Devil”.

I have to tell you, this man has a very good spiritual grasp of things sometimes. Please pray that God saves him and his wife and they both spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven.

Thank You and God bless you.

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
April 3, 2018 8:58 PM

Yes! I have many posts I’ve saved, saying God put him in power to give Christians more time and that he Has accepted Jesus , and then as many saying, no he has not, and is being used to lead us into war!! Both from people, prophets and messengers I have believed to be hearing from the Lord!

Mike M
Mike M
April 4, 2018 11:38 AM

I think back to the presidential campaign of 2016 – many that I trusted (and still trust) were prophesying an HRC victory. But I don’t discount those now who prophesied a Clinton victory then, as I remember the story of Jonah and Ninevah…Jonah prophesied and Ninevah took action. That action changed things. The judgment prophesied over the US has begun. Has there been repentance and intercession on the part of the saints? If yes may it have changed things? May it still be changing things? Remember the story of Lot and the number of righteous people God would have saved a city for? Are we seeing powerful people being exposed for their evil? Resigning? Being fired? Not seeking re-election? Indictments coming? Is there need for more repentance and intercession? Are we still getting prophetic words of warning? I’m just asking questions trying to make sense of what you are trying to make sense of Colin. Trying to figure Jehovah out is a tall order.

As jerry rig states below – Even now God has a righteous remnant who can cry mightily out to God… Keep crying out. Our team wins in the end.

I’m so grateful for this z3 family…

April 3, 2018 8:50 AM

I don’t see any contradiction.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
April 2, 2018 11:49 PM

Thank you for this word. The time is coming soon. I have been telling my family and some are starting to prepare now. My best friend got saved on Easter Sunday at church that was a real blessing. The past few months I have personal changed to focus more on God and totally submit to his will for my life about what to do and where to go. It is Important to wake your friends and family up to the truth.

Kathy C
Kathy C
April 4, 2018 8:03 AM

Yes and Amen
As a family we have changed our focus from jumping on headlines to
more prayer for loved ones —my husband found a brother he did not know he
had . They both thought they were only children . When we contacted new
brother he had just gone into hospice, took action to go see him and family
gathered to say good- bye , he was very alert and the two spoke and my
husband lead him to the Lord and he went to be with his new Savior the
next day !! Now we have a huge new family to pray for !
His mercies are new every morning !
Will continue to pray the Father’s will through President Trump and for his protection , but cried out to God that Trump chose to sign a bill that will fund
our great military on the back’s of the unborn —500 million to planned
un parenthood —-felt that this action started the downward spiral to our nations
destruction ! Shalom only in Jesus !

jerry rigg
April 3, 2018 2:27 AM

We are “blessed” as a nation to the extent that Hillary did not ascend her throne and Trump won. Tell me it would have been better for America if Hillary had won? We would already be bracing for judgment, groveling for a morsel of hope, like a blind man in the darkness.

BAR
BAR
April 3, 2018 11:10 AM

The last election for me was a choice between “Hitler” & “Stalin”. I intentionally voted down ticket because I could not in good conscience vote for either candidate. Hitler lower unemployment, and created jobs. He was Time’s “Man of the Year”. Hitler intentionally killed fewer of his own people than Stalin did. However, his country was invaded and split in two from 1945-1989. Stalin starved, imprisoned and killed more of his own people than were killed in the holocaust. He assassinated most top leaders that were competent and could pose a threat. Stalin left his country weakened militarily. Neither leader was a good choice for their nation. To quote Sting, “There is no political solution.” Jesus is our only true hope of salvation. As the hymn says, “the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.” Keep your eyes on Him, forget about the tempest around you, like Peter did, and you will be surprised at how He will deliver you.

Byron Searle
April 6, 2018 8:49 AM

Hello everyone, you all have asked why the contradictions of so many words. I don’t have an answer, I can only write what the Lord tells me. But I like it to Jeremiah’s time, he was the only one speaking the truth. While there were many voices all saying don’t listen to Jeremiah he doesn’t speak for the Lord we do. You all will have peace, prosperity and the temple totally restored. In fact the lying Hananiahs had Jeremiah beaten, stoned, and thrown in a sewer, they called him every name in the book and eventually threw him in prison.

I never said God did not put Trump in office, in fact he did put him there to bring about judgment. Trump will not make America great again, only God can do that, will He? No! Not until America repents and turns from her evil ways. What ways you ask? Let’s start with murder of the unborn, abortion is the same as offering your babies to molech or Baal. Homosexuality is another abomination in the eyes of the Lord, he totally destroyed cities over that. Another is Godlessness, churches full of lukewarm Christians. Also the lying prophets say revival will sweep this nation. Really, you think just by putting up a big tent that masses of people will rush in to be saved and then this nation will be great again…fools is what the Lord said you are. People don’t go to church now, revivals have never been born out of prosperity, but out of judgment and tribulation. He tells me everyday “I Am coming, get ready.” And He means it.

brad
brad
April 7, 2018 4:07 AM

So the remnants gonna be raptured out of here. And your coming back to fight for God. And may I ask who your going to help in your valiant trials. Cause no one else can apparently be saved.

grammyj
grammyj
April 6, 2018 4:00 PM

If a new Christian could not bear the tribulation God would not be calling All to repentance. There would be no hope for them. So Yes, a new Christian will be able to go thru the tribulation as well as a more seasoned believer. God will send them all the help they need.

Savage
Savage
April 3, 2018 5:43 AM

What is the meaning of “I will take my Remnant home”?

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
April 3, 2018 2:32 PM

That is referring to the Rapture, when Jesus comes to earth from the clouds, the remnant Christians will be caught up to become mighty spiritual warriors with Jesus.

brad
brad
April 4, 2018 6:58 AM

Will regular Christians who have only believed be raptured?

Sujit Thomas
April 4, 2018 8:35 AM

Brad,

If by your question you mean to ask whether a person with lukewarm faith will be saved, then the answer is no. Such a person will simply not last the distance; he or she will fall away from the faith under the weight of persecution. It does not have to be this way, but that is up to the person.

One cannot simply jump out of bed one fine day and run a marathon. Such a person will not be able to complete the run. To be able to run the distance in a marathon, one has to train oneself to last the distance before the actual marathon itself.

A “regular” Christian, in the modern sense, my friend, is no Christian at all.

April 4, 2018 8:15 PM

Great answer Sujit.

brad
brad
April 5, 2018 3:21 AM

Guess there’s no need for a revival then. The new believers won’t have enough faith. They won’t have been Christian long enough.

Jennifer
Jennifer
April 7, 2018 8:24 AM

Brad, The length of time one is saved is not a true marker of their commitment to the Lord. There are brand new believers who when saved begin immediately on fire for Christ, running their race with passion and determination. That is especially true when they are delivered out of really tough circumstances and extreme bondages. In those cases, God often times needs to reach them through a dramatic move through the Holy Spirit. When a sinner comes in contact with God’s power, they are changed forever and that amazing transformation propels them into a life where they now surrender to God instead of the world and begin their race to run hard after Him.

Knowing this to be true for many of us in the body of Christ, I understand that the tribulation spoken of so often by God’s prophets is a necessary step in bringing revival to the world. Byron is correct when he states that the world is not flocking to church now and that prosperity does not bring them. People must be brought to their knees through hardship so that they will relent and turn to Him for help. All throughout the bible are these types of occurrences. They are presented for us to learn from. Tribulation is not to harm us but to take from us the things that separate us from Him. In the end, those who do not turn to the Lord will be swept away in various judgments that are coming, while the ones that respond God will spare and use to further his Kingdom.

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
April 4, 2018 7:34 AM

Mark 16:15 Jesus said “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people and they will get well.”

H Little
H Little
November 27, 2018 8:41 PM

A regular, lukewarm Christian is not ready for the rapture, nor for tribulation. Just waiting complacently for the rapture does not get you ready for the rapture or for tribulation. There is going to be a great falling away because people will be lulled by lies in order to stay comfortable. Then when the rapture doesn’t happen people will turn away from the truth because it is too straight and narrow. They will accept the mark of the beast which they will deny is the mark of the beast. Lord do in us what you are calling us to do, so that we have oil in our lamps. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
April 5, 2018 1:21 PM

In reading the comments, I see that both(sides) are right and both(sides) are wrong!!! WHAT.?? that sounds like nonsense, one says.
Consider this, each of you are placed in the body of CHRIST as a part and each of you are perceiving from your perspective (being that part of the body) and each of you are speaking in part and describing in part what you see/hear/feel/sense/perceive(or whatever verb-sense) to describe this experience we all are passing (THROUGH).
Just as the five blind men described the elephant and each one was right but each one contradicted what the other said. You All are right. You are only perceiving from the perspective(limited) to what the Spirit reveals (THROUGH) each one of you, the individual parts of His Body, of which(NEED I POINT OUT?) you are one.
And yes YOU ARE ONE! One Body, One Spirit, One In Him
And yes, He will take us THROUGH, through this valley of (seeming) indecision, not because of what you see, nor what you hear, nor even what … we’ll, the bottom line is He is causing all these things to work together for good because He Spoke it and It Is Done!!!!!!!

Lydia Hodge
April 5, 2018 9:50 PM

Earthquake in California today.
Earthquake that rattled L.A. was most powerful in years – Los Angeles Times