What He’s about to do hasn’t been done since the resurrection of Jesus!

I’d like to share a vision received on August 16th, 2017, then follow with a powerful word from the Father given two days later. He revealed that what He’s about to do hasn’t been done since the resurrection of Jesus!

I was drawn into deep and intimate worship with the Father the morning of August 16th, 2017. His powerful love for the Body of Christ poured over my spirit that morning as never before. It was imparted to me that the Father is about to release His love upon the earth as He fills His Son with this very love. The love will then be poured forth from Jesus to His Bride! The reason for this is that all things are from the Father.

As the love pours out, it will be as though we’ll be drawn to the Father and the Bridegroom. The wooing of the Father will draw the parts of the Body together and He will build this house. I then saw the following vision:

A small swirling cloud appeared over the ocean. I watched as it gradually grew larger and larger, swirling with greater intensity. Soon it was a gigantic hurricane like I’ve never seen before! End of Vision

The Holy Spirit then showed me that the love of the Bridegroom is also building up in greater strength and intensity, and that the very heavens can hardly withhold it now! God will begin to pour it out and manifest it upon the earth. The intensity was so strong, that all I could do was literally lift my arms up to Him as though I were a child being picked up by my Father. This is how it will be with the Bridegroom! Jesus desires to draw us into His arms and hold onto us with the strength of His love for us. He hungers to be with us and to sit with us. His heart is so filled with an overwhelming love as He awaits His promised Bride!

Two days later, on August 18th, I was listening to a song by Kari Jobe, called ‘Forever.’ Just as the lyrics “His Perfect Love could not be overcome!” was played, I heard God say,

What God showed me next was that the very power of His Perfect Love literally exploded life into the cells of His Son in the tomb! The power of that love caused the very ground to shake, the stone to roll away, and Jesus was raised from the dead! There was NOTHING that could stop the power of His love, nothing could overcome it! Death could not hold onto Jesus because of the POWER of God’s love!

It will be that same power that will be loosed upon the earth to “Raise up” the various parts of the Body of Christ, the Bride! And nothing, NOTHING will overcome or stop it! And it will be through this love that signs and wonders, healings and miracles, will manifest for the Glory of the Father!

Summation:
The Love of the Father flowing to His Son, and that same Love flowing from the Son to His Bride, is growing in strength and intensity – just as the vision of the hurricane depicted. Our Father is wooing the members of the Body of Christ together unto Himself and His Son. The love of the Bridegroom for His Bride is building up in such strength and intensity, the very heavens can hardly withhold it!

Once that Perfect Love begins to overflow through the Body of Christ, it will manifest upon the earth through signs and wonders – bringing great Glory to our Father. And just as He said, “The next time I will display My power, it will be to “raise” the Body of Christ, to prepare Her to be joined with the Risen Son!”

I believe just as His Perfect Love literally exploded life into the cells of His Son in the tomb, soon every cell in our bodies will awaken and explode with His Life!

The last time God poured out His Perfect love, He raised His Son! This time, He is going to raise up the very Body of Christ, the Bride!!!

References:
Song: ‘Forever,’ by Kari Jobe

Partial Lyrics:

“The ground began to shake
The stone was rolled away
His perfect love could not be overcome
Now death where is your sting?
Our resurrected King
Has rendered you defeated”

Scripture References:
Matthew 28:2, “And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled away the stone…”

Luke 24:2-4, “But they found the stone rolled away from the tomb…”

Philippians 3:21, “Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body…”

1 Corinthians 15:52-55, “…but we shall all be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye”

Author: William Thompson

William Thompson first heard the audible voice of God speak to him in May, 1986, while intoxicated. Being raised an atheist, this was quit shocking. After hearing Him speak, he was given a glimpse of the Lord seated gloriously upon the very Throne of the Heavenlies. After receiving the gift of His only begotten Son as Savior and Lord in June, 1986, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit February 22, 1987, the Lord told William he was called to be His prophet of rebuke and judgment. Shortly thereafter, the words, dreams, and visions began. He’s lived for Him since that time, declaring the Lord to be his whole life and love.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 30, 2017 1:34 am

I must be living in a cloister or a cave……..where has this girl been all my life?
She has the heart of a lion…..and the softness of a Lady, what a wonderful thing to see our youth spring forth to the Glory of God…………….I am amazed!!

Diana Pulliam
August 30, 2017 7:14 am

William,
The Saints better get ready for the flood! I got a strong witness of confirmation in my spirit regarding this word. A couple days ago, I was given a vision/word, which I believe is a depiction of exactly what’s been shown to you! Hope to post in next couple of days. May God bless your faithfulness, dear William!

Christine Beadsworth
August 30, 2017 6:46 am

Hi William. I read your word after reading the one about Brazaria being flooded and amazingly the Spirit used that physical sign to confirm what you shared! The Brazoria river is so full of water that the levees built in West Columbia are about to be washed away and hurricane ane Harvey has done this by pouring out continual rain. Brazor means ‘arms” in Spanish. So full arms are going to pour out and sweep away levees that man has built to hold back this flow but the rain from Harvey which also means ‘blazing’ is going to sweep away every barrier of man and flood the whole area. I suddenly saw how the fiery love of God is going to be poured out like a flood that will overwhelm all our facades and resistance. Brazaria means ‘to embrace’. First the Lord em races and overwhelms His Bride with His love, so she in turn can love the broken and the lost with the same outpouring! First the natural, then the spiritual.

Carol
Carol
August 30, 2017 7:08 am

It is so bad here!! Looting has begun please pray for our rescuers they have been shot at!! The worse is yet to come when families actually go see the damage. I have not been in harms way we are on higher ground at Lake Conroe but others weren’t so blessed. Many boats are floating on the lake and one actually went through a house. Jet skis everywhere causing damage also.

Louis
Louis
August 30, 2017 8:15 am

praying for you and yours Carol. God protect you.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Praying!

Julie
August 30, 2017 10:40 pm

I pray that Jesus will make your home a refuge from the storm both physical and spiritual.

Christine Beadsworth
August 30, 2017 3:28 pm

also this scripture came to mind:
Psa 68:8 The earth trembled, the heavens also poured down [rain] at the presence of God; yonder Sinai quaked at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
Psa 68:9 You, O God, did send a plentiful rain; You did restore and confirm Your heritage when it languished and was weary.
Psa 68:10 Your flock found a dwelling place in it; You, O God, in Your goodness did provide for the poor and needy.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 30, 2017 1:24 am

May we prepare our hearts and manner of life to be found worthy of such an event which could finally be the fulfillment or answer to the John 17 and for us to be a vessel that He can work through to accomplish His end times marvels.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
August 30, 2017 3:03 am

A very powerful and timely word, my brother. Thanks for sharing this inspiring message for the Body of Christ. He knows what we are about to face, and He is preparing us all for the establishment of His Kingdom. There will be a tremendous harvest of souls. Praise Almighty God!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
August 30, 2017 9:47 am

This is so anointed . I felt His love leap so strong in my heart as I read this. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! Let it be as He has spoken!!!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 30, 2017 1:23 am

Greater love has no man than this, than a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitatation for our sins. 1 John 4:10

God is Love. 1 John 4:8

God is immutable.
“I am the LORD I change not”

All that God is He has always been, and all that He has been and is He will ever be. A.W Tozer in the Knowledge of The Holy.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 30, 2017 1:24 am

I am the LORD, I change not..is in Malachi 3.

Matt Smith
August 30, 2017 12:25 pm

When you mentioned the swirling cloud getting bigger, and forming a great Hurricane, I quickly thought of the song by Douglas Miller, “My Soul Has Been Anchored In The Lord.”

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 2, 2017 12:09 pm

William, I read Erin Aleshire’s latest dream of heaven last night and she spoke of this same phenomenon beginning to happen to her…the part where you said,

‘I believe just as His Perfect Love literally exploded life into the cells of His Son in the tomb, soon every cell in our bodies will awaken and explode with His Life.’
Erin was saying that she felt like the cells of her body were beginning to start ‘aching’ but not in pain but that it felt like ‘growth pains’ …

That (growing pains) in her have just started and many of us on here at z3 have been praying for her and interceding and I believe this is the manifestation of those prayers and the (beginnings of) fulfillment of your words of prophecy from the mouth of our Father’s Holy Spirit to His Bride!!!Thank you for your faithfulness to Him and may He strengthen you and cause you to stand firm in His grace that ‘under His outstretched wings you will take comfort and refuge inHim, and in the Name of Yahuwshua haMashiach we give unto You our Father, all praise and honor and glory and majesty and dominion. Thank You.