“He’s Coming Through the Cracks!  I Am Revealing the Cracks!”

The attack is on!  Many in the Body of Christ are going through intense trials right now, like nothing we’ve seen before.  It doesn’t matter what part of the world you live in, the remnant Church is feeling the growing pressure.

I myself have been hit with a multiple pronged attack, and just about every Saint I know personally is being assailed with trials of every sort imaginable.

As soon as the first punch landed, knocking me completely off my feet, the Lord began to speak to me about what was happening.  He began to speak about the process of cleansing and preparing His Body on the Earth.  He said,

“Anything in you that is not of Me must fall.”

I was then reminded of the scripture in Hebrews 12:27 that says, whatever is shakable will be shaken, so what is unshakable will remain.  Now we know this shaking is to come on the whole world, but it must first come on the Church.  “For the time has come that Judgment must begin at the house of God” (1 Pet. 4:17).

During the evening of March 30, 2017, I was repeatedly awakened throughout the night with the following words being spoken:

“He’s coming through the cracks!”

“I am revealing the cracks!”

Each time these words were spoken, I saw a Roman soldier standing in full armor, appearing ready for battle.  Then it was like a zoom lens would magnify and zero in on a particular spot in the armor where it wasn’t quite intact; there were cracks and torn spots, leaving the soldier vulnerable to attacks in those areas.

Upon awakening, I began to pray over what was shown.  The Lord revealed that He doesn’t want us confused by what’s happening.  It was clear the soldiers I saw were the camp of God, the very remnant who the Lord is preparing to use mightily in the coming harvest.  The Saints were attempting to suit up with the Armor of God. They were trying to be obedient in everything they knew to do, but there were chinks in their armor – and they didn’t even know it!

The cracks in their armor could only be seen in the spirit realm and they weren’t caused by the easily identifiable fleshy sins like sexual immorality, drunkenness, and the like.  No, these sins were so well camouflaged, so even the Saints were oblivious of their existence.

In the days that followed, the Lord showed me every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God must be brought down.

I was shown the Remnant Church, the very camp of God, has “high places,” which we’ve set up.  In the Bible, the “high places” were places of worship, normally on hilltops, where the people worshiped foreign gods. They typically had graven images placed around the site, and offered sacrifices to them.

When God gave the promised land to Israel, before they could possess it, they first had to bring down and destroy the high places (Numbers 33:52).

I was shown there are high places in the Body of Christ.  They’re mostly things we’ve built apart from God, which might consist of unequally yoked relationships, business ventures, financial status, personal image, and various aspirations.  The key being they were built apart from God and hold a high and lofty status in our life. They’re our hidden idols.

Saints, the Lord’s in the process of cleansing and purifying His Church.   In order to do the works of Jesus in the coming harvest, the Glory of the Lord must fill His Temple.  Just as the idols and high places had to be brought down and destroyed as Israel took possession of their inheritance, so must they be removed now in the Body of Christ in preparation for the full indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

The Lord made it clear, He doesn’t want us confused about what’s happening.  The enemy is coming in through the cracks in our armor.  The hidden idols, the high places in our lives, are giving him access to enter in and wreak havoc.

The good news is the cracks are being revealed to us!  And yes, it can be extremely painful to go through the culling and pruning process.  It’s especially hard when the cracks are revealed by a full frontal attack of the devil!  But God’s allowing the shaking and destruction of the high places to awaken, cleanse, and prepare His people to accomplish His purposes.

Brothers and Sisters, we’ve been told in advance to not be surprised (or confused) by the fiery trial which is to try us, as though something strange  happened to us (1 Peter 4:12).  The attacks of the enemy will continue, but God’s given us His perfect armor to wear (Ephesians 6:10-17).  And if we’re diligent to conduct daily examinations of ourselves before God (2 Cor. 13:5), and most importantly, asking the Lord to reveal our hearts to us (Psalm 139:23-24), he’ll show us the cracks where the enemy’s gaining entrance.

By examining ourselves and asking the Lord to reveal anything that doesn’t please Him, we can avoid the harder avenue of getting slam dunked by the devil.  It’s an easier, less traumatic process to allow our Lord to do the pruning.

We must come and pour everything out before our God, allowing Him to cleanse and purge us of all that’s not of Him, for only then may we be completely covered and protected by the armor of God.  There’ll be no cracks, spots or wrinkles. We’ll be protected from every fiery dart, plan, and scheme of the enemy.

Please take what’s been shared here before the Lord in prayer.  Time is running out.  This process, the cleansing of the Temple, the preparation for the indwelling of the Glory of God – is taking place NOW!

Scripture References:

Hebrews 12:1, “…let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us…”

1 Peter 1:13-17,  “Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

Numbers 33:52, “…then you shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, destroy all their engraved stones…and demolish all their high places.”

1 Peter 4:12, “Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you.”

1 Peter 4:17, “For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God…”

Hebrews 12:26-27, “…Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven. Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, …that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.”

Numbers 33:52, “Then you shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, …destroy all their molded images, and demolish all their high places.”

2 Corinthians 13:5, “Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.  Test yourselves…”

Psalms 139:23-24, “Search me O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me…”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Although she has been a Christian since the age of 22, it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

© 2017, Diana Pulliam. All rights reserved.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
April 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi Diana. I totally agree. People often forget that forgiveness isn’t what it’s all about, it’s just the beginning. We are called to follow His Spirit until Christ is formed in us and we are conformed to the image of His death, or in other words, to be full and complete overcomers. Satan must be displaced in the Heavenlies, not just chased out, for as Revelation says, “..no more place was found for him.” We need to rise up into our rightful, God-ordained places, and we can only do that by following His Spirit on a daily basis. A thoroughly examined post.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
April 18, 2017 11:47 am

This may seem a little strange, maybe not. Diana spoke of some sins that were “well camouflaged” so that we are not aware of them. Early this morning I woke up thinking or dreaming—I couldn’t tell–of things in my past. Over 30 years ago I worked at a place in Ft. Lauderdale. At break time, we would sit in our break room, eating snacks, drinking sodas, or whatever. There was a dollar bill changer. It was midnight shift, and so few people were working. So two of my workmates would pick up the money machine, turn it upside down, and the money would come out. These two guys did this on different occasions. We all worked together, about 9 or ten of us, so we never squealed on the guys. But early this morning I felt convicted for never reporting this crime. And so I asked forgiveness from the LORD. It was almost 40 years ago, and the statute of limitations ran out, probably. Also a few years ago, at a former church, a very old gentleman used to engage me in conversation about the “old days”. There used to be many drug dealers in his neighborhood, and he says he once stabbed one in the throat. I don’t know if he was telling the truth or not. He is long dead, and his daughter and her husband are good Christians at my former church. I never told her what her father told me. And so this morning I was asking the LORD to forgive me of any crimes, or possible crimes I was ever privy to, and didn’t report. I hope this was not off on a tangent.

Tasha
Tasha
April 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Yes, God has been doing something similar with me. I know exactly what you mean; it’s first thing in the morning and I can’t tell if it’s thinking or dreaming; except for me He’s showing me various sins from the past that I didn’t really repent of thoroughly at the time. Interesting that others are experiencing this too.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
April 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Tasha, this has been so encouraging to hear from so many experiencing exactly what you describe. He’s getting His Remnant ready!
God bless!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
April 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Jesse,
I believe He needs us to be made aware of these past transgressions because we’ve forgotten and oftentimes not even aware of them. Then we can ask forgiveness and the Blood of Jesus be applied.
Blessings!

Christine Beadsworth
April 18, 2017 6:05 am

Great word! I asked the Lord for a visitation of the Spirit of the fear of the Lord and boy does that bring a spotlight on any crack in our armor!!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 17, 2017 8:48 pm

WOW!!!! I have been praying for you. Yes, and my sins are being revealed daily!!!

Lydia Hodge
April 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Thank you Diana for sharing this Word. The high places have to indeed be brought down if the glory of the Lord is to fill the temple. I’ve been envisioning pulling my sword out of its sheath and piercing the darkness. Its the truth of God’s Word alone spoken in the power of his Spirit that is going to set people free. Oh let us indeed be about our father’s business and submit ourselves to his pruning. I want to be ready when he reveals his glory through the manifest sons of God.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
April 18, 2017 9:12 am

I’ve been feeling some conviction about a few things. Innocent little things that I suddenly see differently. I struggled with the need to give it up and the need to hold onto it. I asked God to speak to me about these little things. Just in case it wasn’t His nudging for me to set free of them. As I drifted off to sleep I heard ‘if you’re not sure just don’t do it’. I told God he may need to hit me in the head with a brick like I’ve told Him a few times before. He’s real good with those bricks. I love Him so much. But as I was waking the next morning I heard ‘why would you stick a quarter in your mouth, swallow it, and then start yelling I’M CHOKING!’ So I easily lay the things down and carry on. God bless.

jerry rigg
April 18, 2017 8:03 am

Yea and amen sister. I think we also need to emphasize …walking in wisdom and walking in a sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. Draw near to God and He promises to draw near to us! A right on word, the enemy has nothing good planned for us, saints remember who he is…the father of lies.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 18, 2017 7:56 am

Lord, help me, as I fast to be nourished by your spiritual food. Let me put your wisdom and understanding above natural food.
“and he said to them, ‘I have food to eat that ye have not known.’
John 4:32

One commentary explains:
I have meat to eat that ye know not of: meaning the conversion of the Samaritan woman, and of other Samaritans, who were flocking in great numbers to him, which he knew, though his disciples did not; and the harvest of souls he had a prospect of, see John 4:35, was as meat unto him, delightful and refreshing; and his mind and thoughts were so taken up with these things, that he had no inclination to any corporeal food.

Tasha
Tasha
April 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Thanks for this article Diana, it’s much appreciated!

Michele Renee Sperber
Michele Renee Sperber
April 19, 2017 12:10 pm
Dear Hearing One, Thank you for being a vessel of honor giving a rich supply of life to the body of Christ. God bless you Diane for this timely word. This morning while praying in the Spirit, the name “Enoch” came, then the word “chivalry” and then a little later “Shekinah glory” I thought of your Word from the Lord, Diane when I looked up the meaning of the word “chivalry” which is the sum of the ideal qualifications of a Knight, including courtesy, generosity, valor and dexterity in arms. During the 12th century, the ideal of “courtly love” was added. The etymology of chivalry is: “body or hosts of knights”… “horse soldiery”….. “horsemanship”. Horsemanship makes me think of being able to handle power (horse symbol) which in our immaturity and having “cracks”, we were not equipped to do. This “Enoch company” is the remenant who please God…it is the company who see eye to eye in Zion- the ones who grow up into the head and overcome death which is the CARNAL MIND. Think of it: a remenant people who aren’t in the Spirit one day and out of it the next day- those with the mind of God in continual operation – those with the sevenfold spirit of God, not just gifts. The promise to the overcomer in the Philadelphian church in Rev. 3:12 is that : “he shall go no more out” (He shall remain in the Spirit) which I believe is the “SHEKINAH glory”. “Shekinah” means “dwelling” or “settling”- a dwelling or settling of divine presence. (I see this as the fulfillment of Tabernacles (booths- dwelling places) Some Christian theologians have connected the concept of “Shekinah” to the Greek term “Parousia”, “presence” or “arrival”. Consider this now: Jesus told us that he was in heaven at… Read more »