Henry Gruver’s health status update

Steve Quayle shared the following update regarding Henry Gruver’s health. If you’re not familiar with Henry Gruver, he is a mighty man of God with many amazing testimonies.

Henry has been admitted to a hospital in Phoenix, undergoing tests. The doctors have confirmed that he has advanced stage prostate cancer. It has metastasized to his bladder, lungs and brain. PLEASE KEEP HENRY IN PRAYER.

Henry’s cancer is now in stage 4, but he believes God told him He has new work for him to do.

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 28, 2019 1:00 PM

I had no idea why I was just led to Psalm 88. It speaks about the valley of the shadow of death in a very emotional way. Then I read this post. LORD, we lift Your Name on high. Yahweh, we seek your face with fervent prayers for Henry. Let him be spared suffering and kept comfortable. Bring Heaven down to him with angelic presence that brings him into Your Glory. Remind Him of the eternal rewards you have prepared for him, for his devotion to you on earth. Forgive him all of his sins. Give him a clean slate of forgiveness to all who have wronged him. In Jesus’ name. Amen

LoriQ
LoriQ
August 28, 2019 3:50 PM

Amen, Carolanne.

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 4, 2019 5:25 AM

Amen.

Tracie
Tracie
August 28, 2019 3:44 PM

I will definitely be praying for him and his family, This is a great man of God, I just met him last summer and listen to him preach 2 times that weekend, he loves God and people so much! Every time I saw him during the weekend of the Conference he was ALWAYS sitting down talking to someone the Lord, he did not stay in his hotel room and hide he was out mingling with people from morning till night! Praying for him and his sweet family

Anna S
Anna S
August 28, 2019 12:09 PM

From what I know about Henry Gruver, he is an Awesome man of God. I will pray for total healing, and that he is in no pain. James thanks you for let us know this information.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
August 28, 2019 3:52 PM

My family and I will be praying for a miraculous recovery for Henry Gruver.

Francine T
August 28, 2019 8:12 PM

read the very interesting whole story on Henry’s web site. Here is the promise for the intercessor: “Son, this is your resurrection day. I am making a new covenant of life for you. There will still be some battles to fight, but use that rod and My authority, for I will raise you up and you will go again across the earth to those that have fought for you, and stood with you through this. And you will impart to them an impartation of the portion of the anointing that I am going to download on you and through you.” https://henrygruver.org/

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 29, 2019 7:48 AM

He is an amazing man

Gary F
Gary F
August 29, 2019 7:03 PM

Here is a link to a few of Henry’s visions – describing a Russian invasion:

Henry is truly a man of God that has been used mightily throughout his life – beginning at a very young age. May Our Heavenly Father richly bless and comfort him (and his loved ones) during this time and I pray for His Holy & Perfect will to be done – in the Name of Jesus…🙏✝️🙏

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 4, 2019 8:46 AM

Thank you for posting this link, Gary F. Dumitru Duduman and Henry Gruver are two individuals that I always believed were touched by God.

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 4, 2019 5:28 AM

Amen, Gary F. The Lord’s will be done. I pray that everyone concerned (the Gruvers, their immediate and extended family members, and friends) find comfort, during Henry’s illness. God bless, have a blessed day or evening! C:

Paula
Paula
September 1, 2019 2:22 AM

I have no idea who this man is, but this article raised in issue that always puzzles me.

I often wonder when Christians are ill (and I don’t mean with a cold!), why do they fight so hard to stay on this planet when the Bible clearly states to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. I believe a person dies when they have fulfilled their purpose. I also believe that God still heals folk. But after a person has lived a purposeful life and has reached a certain age, why do we pray for them to be healed and live? Shouldn’t our prayers be ‘Lord, what is your will in this situation?’ Or better yet ‘Lord, let your will be done.’

This world has absolutely nothing for the child of God; why then do we fight so hard to stay in this miserable place?

Mr Gruver said God told him he still has work to do. How do you refute that? Honestly, all I would ask is that the will of the Lord be done. Death for the believer is really, the ultimate healing.

May the will of the Lord be done in Mr Gruver’s life.

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 3, 2019 8:19 PM

Amen, Sister Paula. I, too, pray that the Lord’s will be done. Praying for Mr Gruver and his family. No matter what our Lord’s will is, may everyone concerned, may they be comforted, during this difficult time.
God bless you, Sister. May you be blessed richly, as time goes by! C:

Paula
Paula
September 4, 2019 4:40 AM

Blessings to you as well Tracey. You made me smile today!

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
September 4, 2019 5:21 AM

And now, I am smiling, too. C: Blessings always, Sister.

LoriQ
LoriQ
October 10, 2019 3:50 PM

I read that Henry Gruver passed away on Steve Quayle’s website today. God Bless him and his family, Henry is now with Our Lord. The world grew a bit dimmer as another faithful servant was called home.

Liz Obomsawin
Liz Obomsawin
October 17, 2019 12:33 AM

Henry’s faith and commitment has always been a real inspiration to me. I watched every single video online I could find of his testimonies and teachings. He and his wife have been such a blessing to so many people over the years, I pray for comfort for his very large and amazing family and I look forward to seeing him in heaven someday.

Worship Restoration
September 4, 2019 11:28 AM

Henry Gruver is the only person I know who lived the “normal Christian life” as defined by the Book of Acts and other Scriptures. Most people live a sub-normal Christian life.

I consider it one of the greatest blessings of my life, that I was able to go on a couple of group prayer walks with Henry Gruver, and sit under the preaching of Henry Gruver and hear the Book of Acts come to life. Here is another Smith Wigglesworth living right in our time.

You did not see him on TV until recently {on Sid Roth} because he eschewed the limelight and only wanted to go where God sent him to go. He always trusted God for his daily bread and never set up a beg-a-thon to raise money.

Some people have their favorite teacher or preacher. My favorite one growing up was Derek Prince, but now later in life it was Henry Gruver. Thank you Henry for your faithfulness to the Lord and for bringing the Acts of the Holy Spirit to your generation and beyond.

May you be fully healed as you continue to follow the path God has set before you. If that path now keeps you on earth or takes your ministry into Heaven may God’s will be done.

I love you Henry !!!

Your friend always,

Agent of Worship Restoration

LoriQ
LoriQ
September 4, 2019 8:18 PM

Derek Prince was so intelligent, I always learn so much listening to him on YouTube. David Wilkerson is another one that preached God’s word, no tickling of the ears from him. It seems we are left with those seeking money from the pulpit…

Jennifer Booth
Jennifer Booth
October 8, 2019 5:43 AM

Mr. Henry Gruver …what can I say that hasn’t been said other than… Henry has shown me that God’s People can operate in His power and can take the kingdom by force. We all should have this testimony.